April 26, 2024, 12:20:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #41 5/26/09 - 6/12/09  (Read 311495 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1920 on: June 11, 2009, 02:30:33 AM »

Hi Miss Baerly, Hows it going in your neck of the woods?

Nice--63 degrees.  How is your neck?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: June 11, 2009, 02:38:15 AM »

is this the same green eyes from rwv ?
Hi Edward,
Sorry no.

Well heck.. Let me start over..

Hi Greeneyes  and nice to meet you.. 
Sorry about the mistake in identity. I used to chat with a person with the same green eyes.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1922 on: June 11, 2009, 02:38:31 AM »

Hello! I'm up, just trying to do some things.................... I took a nap this afternoon and it's messed me up!   

Hi Bearly! How's your day been?    Is it a full moon?   

Hi Green Eyes!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1923 on: June 11, 2009, 02:39:19 AM »

OOPS! Didn't mean to leave you out, Edward!! How are you?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: June 11, 2009, 02:44:56 AM »

I am doing well..
I am trying to get ready for a boyscout camp out to Catalina Island coming up this next week.
I think I am ready for the drive down to los angeles.. 400 miles each way.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1925 on: June 11, 2009, 03:16:48 AM »

Hi GE 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1926 on: June 11, 2009, 03:16:53 AM »

I am doing well..
I am trying to get ready for a boyscout camp out to Catalina Island coming up this next week.
I think I am ready for the drive down to los angeles.. 400 miles each way.
Hi Edwards nice to meet you. Lived in S CA most of life. The BS camp on Catalina is fun for the kids. Hubby went years ago with son, but they ended up hicking in at night. Was not reall happy about trail at night. We are having some wild weather here in Northern Texas tonight. Keep losing server. Hope everyone has a great Wed.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1927 on: June 11, 2009, 03:18:12 AM »

Hi GE 
Hi Jackie

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1928 on: June 11, 2009, 03:20:59 AM »

Hi GE 
Can't sleep how about you?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1929 on: June 11, 2009, 03:43:31 AM »

Hi GE 

Hi Green Eyes, nice to meet you.  I can't sleep either, I am usually up reading late into the night.  I have my two grandbabies over tonight and my 4yr old grandson took me seriously when I said we were having a slumber party.  He took party all the way to midnight, with his parents blessing.  We had a ball, after 2yr old Rosie conked out earlier, we had a Tom and Jerry marathon, complete with treats and juice boxes.  Don't remember when I have had so much fun.  My daughter is expecting her 3rd baby, a little girl in August and went through quite a procedure at the doctor today.  She has RH factor blood and had to do the glucose test and get the shot.  She came home feeling ill and it was my pleasure to keep the babies for the night.  She is having an unexpected ultrasound in the morning, she is 26 weeks and measuring at 33 weeks.  We are not sure what is up but will be relieve when they do the ultrasound tommorrow and figure it out.  Green Eyes, are you from the West Coast too?  I am from Oregon, it is hard to find people on here to talk to late at night.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1930 on: June 11, 2009, 09:38:00 AM »

Good Morning All!
I haven't been able to post lately, but I've been keeping up. I sprained my ankle Sunday helping my Hubby set up the pool & I'm right in the middle of painting my kitchen; it's completely torn apart. I've been dragging myself around it trying to finish!  I miss talking to you all but I'll BB soon! Hubby takes his state board test next Sat.(keep your fingers crossed) I know he'll do great! Love you all! Monken 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: June 11, 2009, 10:41:01 AM »

Good Morning All!
I haven't been able to post lately, but I've been keeping up. I sprained my ankle Sunday helping my Hubby set up the pool & I'm right in the middle of painting my kitchen; it's completely torn apart. I've been dragging myself around it trying to finish!  I miss talking to you all but I'll BB soon! Hubby takes his state board test next Sat.(keep your fingers crossed) I know he'll do great! Love you all! Monken 

Good morning to you too, Monken.  I'm sorry to hear about your sprained ankle.  They can be painful and take a while to heal.  I sprained my ankle in an armadillo hole some time ago, and it still isn't the same. I can't believe you are trying to paint your kitchen with a sprained ankle    Please be careful.  I hope you share pics when you are finished.  I will definitely keep my fingers crossed for your hubby's state board test.  When I was reading your post the first time, I thought it said "sKate board test, and was wondering if maybe he was a Tony Hawk sort of guy.     It's good to see you again Monken, and glad you are updating us on your happenings. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: June 11, 2009, 11:04:52 AM »

Good Morning All!

Good morning to you too, Monken.  I'm sorry to hear about your sprained ankle.  They can be painful and take a while to heal.  I sprained my ankle in an armadillo hole some time ago, and it still isn't the same. I can't believe you are trying to paint your kitchen with a sprained ankle    Please be careful.  I hope you share pics when you are finished.  I will definitely keep my fingers crossed for your hubby's state board test.  When I was reading your post the first time, I thought it said "sKate board test, and was wondering if maybe he was a Tony Hawk sort of guy.     It's good to see you again Monken, and glad you are updating us on your happenings. 

Hey Muffy, i don't think my hubby's ever been on a skateboard!  But he has been dancing this morning with the girls( to Backstreet Boys- Everybody) I really need to get a pic of that!  See ya later! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1933 on: June 11, 2009, 01:06:23 PM »

Hi GE 

Hi Green Eyes, nice to meet you.  I can't sleep either, I am usually up reading late into the night.  I have my two grandbabies over tonight and my 4yr old grandson took me seriously when I said we were having a slumber party.  He took party all the way to midnight, with his parents blessing.  We had a ball, after 2yr old Rosie conked out earlier, we had a Tom and Jerry marathon, complete with treats and juice boxes.  Don't remember when I have had so much fun.  My daughter is expecting her 3rd baby, a little girl in August and went through quite a procedure at the doctor today.  She has RH factor blood and had to do the glucose test and get the shot.  She came home feeling ill and it was my pleasure to keep the babies for the night.  She is having an unexpected ultrasound in the morning, she is 26 weeks and measuring at 33 weeks.  We are not sure what is up but will be relieve when they do the ultrasound tommorrow and figure it out.  Green Eyes, are you from the West Coast too?  I am from Oregon, it is hard to find people on here to talk to late at night.

Hugs, Magic 

Hi Magic Eyes,
Nice to meet you. Sorry didn't see this until this afternoon. Had to turn off computer last night because of weather. Your slumber party sounds like fun. I remember doing that with my daughters children. They are so so much at that age. Now they are older 15, 13 & 8 Gramma isn't needed as much. Hope your daughters ultra sound comes back with some answers. No I am not on the west coast, lived there most of my life but moved to northern Texas 2 years ago. Love it!!!!!!!!!!! Hubs and I are retired so I have no schedule and I sleep when ever. But am mostly a night owl. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1934 on: June 11, 2009, 01:16:58 PM »

CBB Just heard you are going to be getting hit with the weather we have had here the past 18 hours. Please be careful.  Take Care GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1935 on: June 11, 2009, 02:24:58 PM »

CBB Just heard you are going to be getting hit with the weather we have had here the past 18 hours. Please be careful.  Take Care GE

That means it will eventually get to my area.  It's gloomy out and rain predicted.  We had some wicked thunderstorms Monday night and Tuesday morning.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1936 on: June 11, 2009, 05:14:08 PM »

That means it will eventually get to my area.  It's gloomy out and rain predicted.  We had some wicked thunderstorms Monday night and Tuesday morning.   
Hopefully it will have lost some of it's punch by the time it gets to you. Our rain gage said we got 8 inches of rain in 18 hours and half of that was within the first 2 hours, with 80 mph winds. Take care 2NJSons. It was really awesome but we were lucky. Some of the other monkeys that live around here had flooding in their areas. GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: June 11, 2009, 07:27:39 PM »

Hopefully it will have lost some of it's punch by the time it gets to you. Our rain gage said we got 8 inches of rain in 18 hours and half of that was within the first 2 hours, with 80 mph winds. Take care 2NJSons. It was really awesome but we were lucky. Some of the other monkeys that live around here had flooding in their areas. GE

Hi GE,

Boy that sounds like some scarey a$$ weather, lol.  If that happened in my parts trees would be all over the roads and wires down.  Glad you faired out ok.  We've had a lot of rain but nathan like your talkin. 

Yes, i'm in the slang talk mood.   

See ya later.

Oh, one more thing.  So, Mytime gets the star and now we don't hear from her.  Isn't that just sumpin.   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1938 on: June 11, 2009, 07:49:44 PM »

Hi GE,

Boy that sounds like some scarey a$$ weather, lol.  If that happened in my parts trees would be all over the roads and wires down.  Glad you faired out ok.  We've had a lot of rain but nathan like your talkin. 

See ya later.

Oh, one more thing.  So, Mytime gets the star and now we don't hear from her.  Isn't that just sumpin.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1939 on: June 11, 2009, 08:24:40 PM »

Hi GE,

See ya later.

Hi Mary Mary,
It was a wild ride. We are fine, both hubs and I love to watch the storms. We were lucky really we were, as so many area did loose power.
So your feelin' like talkin' a little slang are you. Monkey Devil!
Ya MT seems to have ditched us when she got her star. Monkey Devil! Do you feel used?
Hopefully will catch up yo you later.
How are you feeling?  Better I hope. Take Care & God Bless

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.