April 26, 2024, 02:30:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #41 5/26/09 - 6/12/09  (Read 311504 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: May 27, 2009, 10:57:30 PM »

Hi Mary Mary,
I agree Dolce is very pretty. How are you feeling today? We got almost 4 inches of rain last night. No lost power. mother nature sure can put on a show. 
Thanks you 2.  I am ready to get this show on the road.....I am sick of being sick if I don't eat and then being sick if I do...nausiated when I wake up and nausiated if I lay on my side...................I swear the only place I am comfy is floating in the pool, but it looks like a giant bubble has overcome the raft...atleast I am amusing to those old men playing golf.  FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh stop!!  You look beautiful.  Just think a little penis is growing inside you. 

Yup Mytime is more than just a filler.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #201 on: May 27, 2009, 10:57:58 PM »

Hi Mary Mary,
I agree Dolce is very pretty. How are you feeling today? We got almost 4 inches of rain last night. No lost power. mother nature sure can put on a show. 
Thanks you 2.  I am ready to get this show on the road.....I am sick of being sick if I don't eat and then being sick if I do...nausiated when I wake up and nausiated if I lay on my side...................I swear the only place I am comfy is floating in the pool, but it looks like a giant bubble has overcome the raft...atleast I am amusing to those old men playing golf.  FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh stop!!  You look beautiful.  Just think a little penis is growing inside you. 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #202 on: May 27, 2009, 10:58:32 PM »

Oh ow rude of me.

Hi Monkeys.   

MM, you will be shocked to know that I have a bad headache tonight. 
MyTime I must say that in this entire time I have posted beside you..you are the only monkey I have seen in pasties..and to top that...TWICE!  PT sure has his hands full...in more ways than one!!!

Monkey Devil!  Yes, he is truly a lucky man and for some reason I have to remind him everyday.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #203 on: May 27, 2009, 10:58:52 PM »

No, I never lost my post count, I just talk a lot. 
Atleast when you post its when you have something to say and has content and not just an obvious statement or a one liner or a smiley.......its not a competition, its about quality not quantity!!  Your posts are hillarious and worth reading and not just ones that are filler.

Are you reading the right posts?    Monkey Devil!
Yes I most certainly am.  You add to the conversation and do not just randomly knodd and add a smiley here and there.  You keep the "filler" in the Musings......some can't seem to learn how to get here it seems...BUT I DIGRESS!  I am in a mean mood lately..can you tell?   
No, No, not at all.  Would this be a bad time to ask for a baby?   an angelic monkey
probably........

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #204 on: May 27, 2009, 10:59:48 PM »

Hi Mary Mary,

Yup Mytime is more than just a filler.   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Was that wrong?   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #205 on: May 27, 2009, 11:00:07 PM »

Oh ow rude of me.

Hi Monkeys.   

MyTime I must say that in this entire time I have posted beside you..you are the only monkey I have seen in pasties..and to top that...TWICE!  PT sure has his hands full...in more ways than one!!!

Monkey Devil!  Yes, he is truly a lucky man and for some reason I have to remind him everyday.   
Oh I am sure you do not let him forget it...but if he is anything like some one else I know...he does not let you forget it either!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #206 on: May 27, 2009, 11:02:29 PM »

Oh ow rude of me.

Hi Monkeys.   

Oh I am sure you do not let him forget it...but if he is anything like some one else I know...he does not let you forget it either!!

I am sure he does tell me, not sure.......I try not to listen to him when he talks.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #207 on: May 27, 2009, 11:02:50 PM »

Fun Summertime fact for all you swimming monkeys..........

Worried about the chlorine in your pool turning your hair green or other unGodly shades?  Well before you go and warn your pool boy that you are going to strangle him with his net if he over does the chlorine you might want to know its not the chlorine that causes the change in your hair color..........its the copper in the water.  Smile  To avoid a hue apropriate for swampthings...ask your pool care individual to treat your water for copper.  (If you have well water this is most common, not as common among those with city treated water)

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: May 27, 2009, 11:06:26 PM »

Worried about the chlorine in your pool turning your hair green or other unGodly shades?  Well before you go and warn your pool boy that you are going to strangle him with his net if he over does the chlorine you might want to know its not the chlorine that causes the change in your hair color..........its the copper in the water.  Smile  To avoid a hue apropriate for swampthings...ask your pool care individual to treat your water for copper.  (If you have well water this is most common, not as common among those with city treated water)

Well...my hair turned gray waiting for the pool and the boy to show up.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #209 on: May 27, 2009, 11:07:36 PM »

I heard that before.   Thank you for the reminder.  You are such an informative Monkey Mama-to-be.

MM - get off that game!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #210 on: May 27, 2009, 11:08:28 PM »

Yes, that is why!!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: May 27, 2009, 11:08:30 PM »

Mytime.......

Are raindrops still falling on your head???      Sorry, just filling in here.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #212 on: May 27, 2009, 11:09:54 PM »

Well then...dont go puttin your head in the hose water, it may turn copper.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #213 on: May 27, 2009, 11:10:54 PM »

I heard that before.   Thank you for the reminder.  You are such an informative Monkey Mama-to-be.

MM - get off that game!!   
I try...just warn me if I am becoming that "fun fact" geek.   

Off to bed I go....

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #214 on: May 27, 2009, 11:11:52 PM »

Mytime.......

Nope, not a drop.  We got tonight...who needs tomorrow....

and you?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: May 27, 2009, 11:13:18 PM »

MM - get off that game!!   

Off to bed I go....

Just think of all the Mama Monkeys and Grandma Monkeys you will have when Sofia and Noah arrive.  Now get your rest and keep your feet up.  Nighty night Dolce.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #216 on: May 27, 2009, 11:14:07 PM »

MM - get off that game!!   

Off to bed I go....

Why?  It is still early and you are not completley unwound.  I am afraid you wil not have sweet dreams.  an angelic monkey
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #217 on: May 27, 2009, 11:15:46 PM »

MM - get off that game!!   

Off to bed I go....

Just think of all the Mama Monkeys and Grandma Monkeys you will have when Sofia and Noah arrive.  Now get your rest and keep your feet up.  Nighty night Dolce.

And her MOM and MIL.   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: May 27, 2009, 11:16:51 PM »

Mytime.......

and you?

it is definitely not raining men here hallaloulya.    

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: May 27, 2009, 11:20:11 PM »

Mytime.......

and you?

it is definitely not raining men here hallaloulya.    

I leave the quality posting to Mytime.....now where's Bearly here??? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.