March 29, 2024, 04:10:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #41 5/26/09 - 6/12/09  (Read 309817 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: May 29, 2009, 03:10:31 AM »

Mytime I need a kiss before I go to bed.   I'm sorry.  I wuv u and wish you many stars.  XOXOX an angelic monkey
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #481 on: May 29, 2009, 03:13:38 AM »

Good night!!  I hope you have nightmares sweet dreams!

XOXO

I have been having nightmares!!!  I get results from the dr tomorrow.  Please say a prayer.  Thanks!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Your Nightmares are of your sub conscience  and nothing More - Your going to be Fine
I have Faith ... This is one thing that I do Own.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NL1Nu3qZLdg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/NL1Nu3qZLdg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: May 29, 2009, 03:26:04 AM »

Mytime I need a kiss before I go to bed.   I'm sorry.  I wuv u and wish you many stars.  XOXOX an angelic monkey

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #483 on: May 29, 2009, 03:32:37 AM »

Bearly I have no knowledge of you health conditions - other than I know you have had them recent. I made a post on the prayer page for my own self - and no one responded. I guess because it was not a true request for me - but a Mix of Me and for others.  My post went un-noticed ..Oh well. But I know how it feels to not have a true diagnosis and yet have multiple surgeries - I have had so many in my life time that .. I have lost count.
I am though thankful I have all my parts ..I pray every day that I keep them as I age.
It is though in my thoughts all based upon two things when it comes to health - Diet and Spirit. If your diet and or spirit is not well nor healthy - the Human body breaks ..starts with slivers, then becomes cracks ..then becomes broken.  And it can be repaired - Just as the Diet and Spirit can be redeemed. If you offer your body/mind Toxic foods/thoughts  consistently - It can't fight it .. so - as I see You

I say Don't Stop thinking about Tomorrow - Your Not a Lost Cause - Your all that and a Bearly 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #484 on: May 29, 2009, 03:35:51 AM »

MYTIME  - you seem a bit frustrated this evening
No worries WE all find ourselves there .. You know though WE all do Adore You Here.
Your not judged here .. Your OUR Mytime

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #485 on: May 29, 2009, 03:41:00 AM »

MYTIME

I can't help if you do not let me know - But that is none of my Business really for the mood your in Tonite - But I can offer you the Love of a Song .. since I am the Music Maker

I have a feeling this has to do with Daddy MT and not Monkeys .. Your Always His even when he is STOOPID

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oeoPtz0F2Ck&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/oeoPtz0F2Ck&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01&amp;border=1</a>

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: May 29, 2009, 12:13:20 PM »

Every time I come into Musings - I see my Awe Monkeys
and you make me think of the same songs every time - drives me crazy in a good way
All my fave songs ....... Its funny because My Abode is almost silent all hours of the day
I come into Musings though and All I want is Music .. to Listen to.

MaryMary = Mary Mary by Run Dmc or the Monkees Smile = My Daring Mary Mary

Green Eyes = Green Eyes by Cold Play - (( I love this song))  Your all Heart GE

My Time = Jimmy Buffet Bama Breeze - cuz your the Island Girl

Cbb = I think Jackson 5 - ABC  - Because your Fun and filled with Energy and Groove

KCJackie - Blues " Stevie Ray" Pride and Joy - Bluezy Mamma

Bearly = Stevie Nicks - Fleetwood Mac " Dont Stop"

Funny how you can perceive personality's online ... It's only my interpretation .. though.

For Ms Bearly

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/a8arvEzHsA8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/a8arvEzHsA8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>
Deenie didnt give me a song!!!    ::MonkeyWaa::Doce did you get a song????  Steel???  Nope, nope.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #487 on: May 29, 2009, 02:24:23 PM »

No worries WE all find ourselves there .. You know though WE all do Adore You Here.

Dear Deenie - you are a sweet, caring person and I love that about you.  Tonight was all in good fun.  Mr. MT (aka PT) is fine too.

I was on the phone with a couple of these Monkeys last night as they would laugh and tell me to hit refresh to see their posts.   

The last couple of days, I haven't been feeling too good and today I am miserable.  (I think MM gave it to me....on purpose) so my timing might be off.  But honestly, I was laughing right along with them. 

Thank you for your concern but I am not frustrated at all.  I know they're jealous that I will get a star and they won't anytime soon.  Just kidding.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  But when I do get it, they won't be able to live with me.   

TTYL

an angelic monkey
     Mytime

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: May 29, 2009, 04:44:45 PM »

Dear Deenie - you are a sweet, caring person and I love that about you.  Tonight was all in good fun.  Mr. MT (aka PT) is fine too.

I was on the phone with a couple of these Monkeys last night as they would laugh and tell me to hit refresh to see their posts.   

The last couple of days, I haven't been feeling too good and today I am miserable.  (I think MM gave it to me....on purpose) so my timing might be off.  But honestly, I was laughing right along with them. 

Thank you for your concern but I am not frustrated at all.  I know they're jealous that I will get a star and they won't anytime soon.  Just kidding.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  But when I do get it, they won't be able to live with me.   

TTYL

an angelic monkey
     Mytime

How rude!!  I would never [cough cough] give you [sneeze sneeze] my sickness on purpose [achewww].  If you don't wear the mask CBB provided you that is your own fault.   

Jealous of your post count..........hmmm???  so that's why you always told me to get some rest and go to bed early.  Shocking!!!     and who sabatoged my last computer...I wonder???   
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: May 29, 2009, 05:26:01 PM »

Alright, I have never posted here, but I had to share this on a friday:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/73640/onion-news-network-police-slog-through-40000-insipid-party-pics-to-find-cause-of-dorm-fire
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: May 29, 2009, 05:32:12 PM »

and I had stopped by just to post Happy Friday and that I had lemon squares in the oven if anyone wanted some.

I am so tame and yes, boring 

I continue to stand with the girl.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #491 on: May 29, 2009, 05:46:39 PM »

TTYL

an angelic monkey
     Mytime

How rude!!  I would never [cough cough] give you [sneeze sneeze] my sickness on purpose [achewww].  If you don't wear the mask CBB provided you that is your own fault.   

Jealous of your post count..........hmmm???  so that's why you always told me to get some rest and go to bed early.  Shocking!!!     and who sabatoged my last computer...I wonder???   

MT's head is going to be sooooo big she won't fit through the door here!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: May 29, 2009, 06:19:15 PM »

and I had stopped by just to post Happy Friday and that I had lemon squares in the oven if anyone wanted some.

I am so tame and yes, boring 

MMMMM~  Lemon squares    Hi none, and happy Friday to you. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: May 29, 2009, 07:12:25 PM »

TTYL

an angelic monkey
     Mytime

MT's head is going to be sooooo big she won't fit through the door here!

uhmmm...Excuse me MM and Jackie, this was a private conversation between Deenie and me.  Geez, it nothing privare anymore? 

(monkey allstar - here I come  )
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: May 29, 2009, 07:16:10 PM »

OK, that was disgusting and I have been to some fun college parties.  But I do have one question..... the dorm carpet was not flame retardant?????     
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: May 29, 2009, 07:49:35 PM »

Mytime look at more stats at the bottom of the page - you are already listed in the hall of fame!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #496 on: May 29, 2009, 08:05:10 PM »

Slores New Atty  Monkey Devil!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IDbKlaWgR3Q&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/IDbKlaWgR3Q&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1</a>

HOLY GREEN BEANS ..........

OMG Deenie how in the heck do you find this stuff!!!!????

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: May 29, 2009, 08:09:36 PM »

I would like to put in a request to change the All Star post count to 15,000 Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I'll second that motion!!!!   

Well!!

Just Wait until I tell Dolce!!!  We will see who is laughing then.  Monkey Devil!
  I am not getting in the middle of this cat fight! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: May 29, 2009, 08:12:47 PM »

Every time I come into Musings - I see my Awe Monkeys
and you make me think of the same songs every time - drives me crazy in a good way
All my fave songs ....... Its funny because My Abode is almost silent all hours of the day
I come into Musings though and All I want is Music .. to Listen to.
--snipp--
I want a song!!     Just do not let my hubs pick it out we will end up with "B*tch" by Meryll Bambridge.   

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #499 on: May 29, 2009, 08:13:07 PM »

Bearly I have no knowledge of you health conditions - other than I know you have had them recent. I made a post on the prayer page for my own self - and no one responded. I guess because it was not a true request for me - but a Mix of Me and for others.  My post went un-noticed ..Oh well. But I know how it feels to not have a true diagnosis and yet have multiple surgeries - I have had so many in my life time that .. I have lost count.
I am though thankful I have all my parts ..I pray every day that I keep them as I age.
It is though in my thoughts all based upon two things when it comes to health - Diet and Spirit. If your diet and or spirit is not well nor healthy - the Human body breaks ..starts with slivers, then becomes cracks ..then becomes broken.  And it can be repaired - Just as the Diet and Spirit can be redeemed. If you offer your body/mind Toxic foods/thoughts  consistently - It can't fight it .. so - as I see You

I say Don't Stop thinking about Tomorrow - Your Not a Lost Cause - Your all that and a Bearly 

Oh Deenie, hugs to you!! I don't stray too often from Caylee and haven't had time to even do that, but you are in my prayers. I know a little bit of your situation and I know you are a very strong woman.  Know that I care very much!! I love ya!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.