April 25, 2024, 01:33:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #132 5/20/09 - 5/26/09  (Read 214151 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2009, 05:07:26 PM »

I think that is right, Lee was ruled out as the father, but if George was I don't recall reading that.

George was NOT ruled out and from the test they did, there is a posibility that Lee is not ruled out either.  I talked to one of the leading DNA experts in this country and I will have to find my email, but basically he said that type of typing really did not rule out Lee because it was not possible without the allies count and they did not have that.

Expect that to come up again.
Thanks, I don't know but I just have a feeling that I'm uncomfortable with......
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2009, 05:08:07 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Cece. Your picture of Caylee took my breath away.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2009, 05:08:09 PM »

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!  I ran out to take the doggies for a walk and Jim Morgan called. Left a message!  SUPER NICE GUY!  He said tomorrow should be VERY INTERESTING!  The hearing is just to get the A's back to 'finish' the deposition. They will NOT answer the question(s) tomorrow. He said 'WE WILL PREVAIL!  Thanks for calling and if you have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask. Talk to you later.'  WOOHOO  He had a little chuckle in his voice when he said WE WILL PREVAIL!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2009, 05:08:21 PM »

I think that is right, Lee was ruled out as the father, but if George was I don't recall reading that.

George was NOT ruled out and from the test they did, there is a posibility that Lee is not ruled out either.  I talked to one of the leading DNA experts in this country and I will have to find my email, but basically he said that type of typing really did not rule out Lee because it was not possible without the allies count and they did not have that.

Turbo..thanks.  I was just thinking that you had posted something about this before.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2009, 05:08:49 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19500586/detail.html

Circuit Judge Jose Rodriguez will hold a hearing on a Motion to Compel in the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales vs. Casey Anthony civil case on Thursday, May 21 at 10:30am.
Thanks, I sure hope little Digger is okay from his fight with the squirrel. He is such a cutie  an angelic monkey
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2009, 05:09:55 PM »

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!  I ran out to take the doggies for a walk and Jim Morgan called. Left a message!  SUPER NICE GUY!  He said tomorrow should be VERY INTERESTING!  The hearing is just to get the A's back to 'finish' the deposition. They will NOT answer the question(s) tomorrow. He said 'WE WILL PREVAIL!  Thanks for calling and if you have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask. Talk to you later.'  WOOHOO  He had a little chuckle in his voice when he said WE WILL PREVAIL!!

Sunny...thanks!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2009, 05:10:01 PM »

Thanks Sunny 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2009, 05:10:15 PM »

I'm glad you like it.  I found it in a search & think she is so adorable there.  an angelic monkey

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2009, 05:11:08 PM »

Hummmm........

If I remember correctly what he wrote the test they used cannot is not the most accurate way to rule out incest and there is other testing which is required because it can give a negative result when that is not true.  In cases of incest, DNA could be so alike because of heredity that the results may be hard to distinguish between the victim and rapist.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2009, 05:11:22 PM »

I'm glad you like it.  I found it in a search & think she is so adorable there.  an angelic monkey
She is so full of excitement in that little video
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2009, 05:12:05 PM »

Great job Sunny 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2009, 05:12:21 PM »

Interesting Turbo 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2009, 05:14:23 PM »

Thanks, I don't know but I just have a feeling that I'm uncomfortable with......

They are all carrying secrets, and you just can't help but wonder. They have done all this to cover whatever the deep, dark secrets are and I think they are all going to be displayed before this is over. Too much effort has gone into burying whatever it is. I hope everyone is up to date on their heart and blood pressure meds. Tranquilizers and sleep meds might not hurt either. I think we have got some really bad stuff to go through.

I am going to the store and getting ready for tomorrow. BBL.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2009, 05:16:54 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19500586/detail.html

Circuit Judge Jose Rodriguez will hold a hearing on a Motion to Compel in the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales vs. Casey Anthony civil case on Thursday, May 21 at 10:30am.
Thanks, I sure hope little Digger is okay from his fight with the squirrel. He is such a cutie  an angelic monkey

He is.I'm off to take him for a walk.Be back in a bit.
I want some action tomorrow. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2009, 05:17:22 PM »

Sunny...thanks!!

I am so sorry I didn't get to ask him about the picture and D. Casey......

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2009, 05:17:47 PM »

Hummmm........

I don't know if I have the stomach for the Daddy-Lee or Daddy-George debate again!  We've beat this subject to death!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2009, 05:18:22 PM »

Thanks Sunny 

At least we won't be wondering all night if the old biddy is gonna show her bloomers or not!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2009, 05:20:40 PM »

Interesting Turbo 

If you are interested, here is something my friend at ORNL sent me when I was asking him about it also. He too said the test they ran would not rule out Lee because of a lot of factors. You can see from this, why no one should be ruled out yet.

http://www.cmj.hr/2003/44/3/12808731.pdf

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

texanne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2009, 05:20:42 PM »

quick  question...........................did we ever find out who bought the property where Caylee's remains were found??
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2009, 05:22:34 PM »

Sunny...thanks!!

I am so sorry I didn't get to ask him about the picture and D. Casey......

You know that was really nice of him to call you back. He has to be busy, but he took his time and made a call to help you.  I have always liked him, but that makes him a true top shelf person to me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.