April 23, 2024, 09:36:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #132 5/20/09 - 5/26/09  (Read 214127 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1020 on: May 22, 2009, 03:42:22 PM »

I also wonder why Annie only went twice?? If she was such a good friend it seems she would have visited more. After all, she did have a "personal issue" that only Casey could help her with. Casey wasn't incarcerated for Murder until October. Probably got all the chit covered up in the litter box as best they could. I ain't buying a word of it!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1021 on: May 22, 2009, 03:42:57 PM »

Gypsy, that's absolutely right & they sure were not counting on L retrieving the garbage bag which the cap was contained in -  I corresponded with that woman & the cap is saved.  It later came out that Casey claimed that Jesse gave her the cap - my assumption is she was further trying to implicate him, you'd think she would have had much bigger things on her mind than a shamrock cap.

I wonder if the cap mutilation came before or after the sleep-over? 
I don't know, but it sures sounds like Annie is up to her neck in things, just don't understand some of this, she certainly wasn't the one to kill Caylee. Annie and Casey were not even that close in the month or so before Caylee's murder.

Casey has to have something hanging over Annie....Who in their right mind would want to spend the night in that house?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: May 22, 2009, 03:43:30 PM »

Gypsy, that's absolutely right & they sure were not counting on L retrieving the garbage bag which the cap was contained in -  I corresponded with that woman & the cap is saved.  It later came out that Casey claimed that Jesse gave her the cap - my assumption is she was further trying to implicate him, you'd think she would have had much bigger things on her mind than a shamrock cap.

9/9 so it was after her first arrest on economic charges 8/29 & before her second arrest on economic charges 9/15, so it was definitely after at least one of Annie's visits - she was indicted 10/14

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1023 on: May 22, 2009, 03:46:10 PM »

One quick O/T for Dolce ...How many weeks are you now? Do you have your bags packed?
Next month!!  I am just passing onto week 31.  Due first week of July, but doc says with twins I am looking at mid-to-late June.  Smile

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: May 22, 2009, 03:46:45 PM »

9/9 so it was after her first arrest on economic charges 8/29 & before her second arrest on economic charges 9/15, so it was definitely after at least one of Annie's visits - she was indicted 10/14

So it seems something stinks in the Annie/Zanny/Casey's wild adventure.......Hum.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1025 on: May 22, 2009, 03:47:17 PM »

Monkeys and Lurkers and Guests...it is not enough to sit here and read and post all day long if you are not willing to do something as simple as sending an email or post a comment requesting that media attention be brought to these cases.  It takes only a moment of your time to help save a childs entire life. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4583.msg816870#msg816870

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: May 22, 2009, 03:48:23 PM »

it's kind of amazing that this cap has been found and kept by somebody's kooky idea to grab up the A's trash! During those days no telling what other things could've been disposed of by any of them. Yet another strange twist of fate.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1027 on: May 22, 2009, 03:49:51 PM »

I also wonder why Annie only went twice?? If she was such a good friend it seems she would have visited more. After all, she did have a "personal issue" that only Casey could help her with. Casey wasn't incarcerated for Murder until October. Probably got all the chit covered up in the litter box as best they could. I ain't buying a word of it!!!
Annie provided the drugs IMO, personally I think she was trying to play the roll of "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer". 

MAYBE Annie was just the middle-man or "spy" for the rest of the clan to get in there and find out what she could, see where Casey was headed with things and if she was going to spill the beans on the others as well as herself for their little parties and drug use.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1028 on: May 22, 2009, 03:51:29 PM »

it's kind of amazing that this cap has been found and kept by somebody's kooky idea to grab up the A's trash! During those days no telling what other things could've been disposed of by any of them. Yet another strange twist of fate.
I remember sitting here in the cage with everyone else and watching that unfold live on television.  I was thinking at the time "Brilliant!  Why has no one else thought to do that?"  The woman was a bit on the odd side of the pond, but she did what no one else would, and the Anthony's were throwing things away..so why not!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: May 22, 2009, 04:02:26 PM »

I remember sitting here in the cage with everyone else and watching that unfold live on television.  I was thinking at the time "Brilliant!  Why has no one else thought to do that?"  The woman was a bit on the odd side of the pond, but she did what no one else would, and the Anthony's were throwing things away..so why not!
  Knowing what we know now........  the A's have gotten new washer/dryer, new landscaping, does make a girl wonder what else is gone........                           and you put that so nicely "a bit on the odd side of the pond", at the time I was thinking craazy!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1030 on: May 22, 2009, 04:06:41 PM »

I'm not buying any of it either. And the personal issue could have been talked about with another friend, unless the personal issue had to do with things that Annie and Casey were involved in. And the idea that George and Cindy popped her into the car and took Annie to their house, well, I'm too old to buy any of this bs.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: May 22, 2009, 04:07:02 PM »

My thoughts are Annie was supplying the drugs, they weren't just watching TV, playing with Caylee and Annie's dog....they were partying hardy. 

Then slore tells the world there is a nanny that did this that lives at Sawgrass apartments, number 210.  She has a little dog, she does this babysitting for free and her name is Zanny.  Annie has a little dog, lives at 218 on the same floor of the complex, and supplied her dear friend Casey with drugs.

I personally think that Annie freaked and thought she was being set up..which she was in my opinion..so she did her own version of damage control..making a deal with Casey.  Nobody talks about the drugs or the partying and you don't implicate me..because I know who the real Zanny is here.

Casey is pissed but accepts.  Annie has her time  with LE , and her depo with Morgan.  She never paints the pic of someone who could kill there child..but her agreement didn't extend to Cindy and George..so they were fair game..and she also makes it look like Casey was living with these wretches that drove her over the edge.

But the traffic ticket is going to nail her.  Because if she was on the phone with Casey at that time..then her timeline is a little out of whack as far as when the friendship dissolved.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: May 22, 2009, 04:07:38 PM »

I don't know, but it sures sounds like Annie is up to her neck in things, just don't understand some of this, she certainly wasn't the one to kill Caylee. Annie and Casey were not even that close in the month or so before Caylee's murder.

Casey has to have something hanging over Annie....Who in their right mind would want to spend the night in that house?
With the three of them watching a movie, and Cindy hoovering over them on a blow up matress 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: May 22, 2009, 04:10:06 PM »

Yes, I thought she was a little odd also, but hey I'm so glad she did that.   o/t  I sent the emails for Amber.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: May 22, 2009, 04:10:58 PM »

Knowing what we know now........  the A's have gotten new washer/dryer, new landscaping, does make a girl wonder what else is gone........                           and you put that so nicely "a bit on the odd side of the pond", at the time I was thinking craazy!
Your right, who knows what else was purchased 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: May 22, 2009, 04:12:18 PM »

My thoughts are Annie was supplying the drugs, they weren't just watching TV, playing with Caylee and Annie's dog....they were partying hardy. 

Then slore tells the world there is a nanny that did this that lives at Sawgrass apartments, number 210.  She has a little dog, she does this babysitting for free and her name is Zanny.  Annie has a little dog, lives at 218 on the same floor of the complex, and supplied her dear friend Casey with drugs.

I personally think that Annie freaked and thought she was being set up..which she was in my opinion..so she did her own version of damage control..making a deal with Casey.  Nobody talks about the drugs or the partying and you don't implicate me..because I know who the real Zanny is here.

Casey is pissed but accepts.  Annie has her time  with LE , and her depo with Morgan.  She never paints the pic of someone who could kill there child..but her agreement didn't extend to Cindy and George..so they were fair game..and she also makes it look like Casey was living with these wretches that drove her over the edge.

But the traffic ticket is going to nail her.  Because if she was on the phone with Casey at that time..then her timeline is a little out of whack as far as when the friendship dissolved.
I think you nailed it 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: May 22, 2009, 04:12:47 PM »

I read the latest depo of Annie and I find her fishy (close your legs Casey).  Annie is covering up something big.  I agree with other posters, why did she need to stay at the house with Casey?  Not once, but twice??  Does this girl have a death wish or does Cindy and Casey have some major dirt on her that they are just waiting to throw?

I wouldn't want my prints or DNA in that house. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: May 22, 2009, 04:19:04 PM »

Dolce is so right about contributing, and I and sending my emails.  And if Dolce ever runs for President of the US, I am going to campaign for her!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: May 22, 2009, 04:21:35 PM »

I'm not buying any of it either. And the personal issue could have been talked about with another friend, unless the personal issue had to do with things that Annie and Casey were involved in. And the idea that George and Cindy popped her into the car and took Annie to their house, well, I'm too old to buy any of this bs.

I here you NoRose.Like they say down here...I've been around the lake a time or two.I don't buy their BS.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1039 on: May 22, 2009, 04:30:21 PM »

Good interpretation.  Something had to make her pick sides here...and to side with a killer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.