April 24, 2024, 03:42:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420534 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: June 11, 2009, 07:10:32 PM »

Rather than going up one side of John Silvetti and down the other for allowing the enemy unchallenged possession of what may have been his daughter's remains ...  two months later we find Dave Holloway soliciting funds from the enemy to underwrite an ongoing search effort by John Silvetti to dive on targets that have yet to be investigated.

What is wrong with this picture?

Janet

+++++++

THE PERSISTENCE - THE DEPARTURE

Dana Pretzer Show - February 26th 2008

ART WOOD:  Hi Dana, I appreciate you having me on.

Quite frankly, we have some bad news regarding the search for Natalee. As you may or may not know, John Silvetti and his company and the crew of the Persistence has been searching since before Christmas. They have completed an underwater survey, a grid of all the territory they're going to search off the coast of Aruba. They've identified over 100 possible targets that could be Natalee on the ocean floor. They're trying to narrow that list to 30 or 40 more likely targets, they can dive on them however John has informed us that they have run out of money. Actually, if they can't come up with some donations within the next week to 10 days, they're going to be bringing the boat home.

It doesn't mean we're going to give up, the targets are marked and we're going to make every attempt to get the resources together to dive on these targets.

However, Dave Holloway has as we speak been talking to various officials and even asking the arubans to chip in to pay for the expenses.

The cost of fuel and everything for the Persistence, it's cost them over a million $ already and without some charitable contributions, we're going to have to abandon the search at this time. Without contributions, Persistence is coming home and I'm very, very disappointed at that. It would be a tragic end to this mission. We need the search completed even if the chances of finding Natalee are dim, we will never know until we dive on those targets.

Transcript Credit:  Heli

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/02/26/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-tuesday-february-26th-at-9pm-eastern-guests-include-pat-brown-robert-peters-christopher-lyons-art-wood-and-scared-monkeys/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: June 11, 2009, 07:29:33 PM »

The Million Dollar question...What are they waiting for??

It's been proven that Schaefer has the $$$$$$$$$ to go back and search at anytime!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2009, 07:34:15 PM »

The Million Dollar question...What are they waiting for??

I do believe that Kyle Kingman's own words which revealed that John Silvetti allowed the enemy unchallenged possession of what may have been Natalee Holloway's remains could be the reason a further search effort has not taken place.

I for one will not contribute one Canadian loonie to the scam.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line.

Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman:   I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand and he said he's going to tell the parents.

Kyle Kingman:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:    John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.

Kyle Kingman: The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

Kyle Kingman:  I personally do not feel we should disregard the trap or it's contents until we know how that trap got there and what the nature of its contents were IMO.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: June 11, 2009, 07:38:38 PM »

Keepthefaith

"Retired" hubby who was called into work today should be home within the hour.  I do believe I will tidy up and ... heat him up some left over Chinese food from last night.  Presentation is where it is at.

Have a nice evening.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2009, 07:39:28 PM »

Keepthefaith

"Retired" hubby who was called into work today should be home within the hour.  I do believe I will tidy up and ... heat him up some left over Chinese food from last night.  Presentation is where it is at.

Have a nice evening.

Janet

Have a great night Janet.We'll see you later tonight..

Edit:  fixed post in quote.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 07:46:08 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: June 11, 2009, 07:47:32 PM »

Keepthefaith

Have a nice evening.

Janet

Have a great night Janet.We'll see you later tonight..

Edit:  fixed post in quote.

Thank You..2nj.. an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2009, 07:48:46 PM »

Good evening Monkeys.  Don't think I am being rude here logging in and not speaking to you.  I just noticed we are under a tornado watch and have some very bad storms heading our way.  Last nights occurred about midnight (just as I thought it would) and it knocked out electricity and blew some Big trees down and uprooted them.  This storm coming toward us now is looking to be bigger than last nights.  So I am logging out for the moment and will see you later on tonight once it passes.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2009, 07:51:46 PM »

Good evening Monkeys.  Don't think I am being rude here logging in and not speaking to you.  I just noticed we are under a tornado watch and have some very bad storms heading our way.  Last nights occurred about midnight (just as I thought it would) and it knocked out electricity and blew some Big trees down and uprooted them.  This storm coming toward us now is looking to be bigger than last nights.  So I am logging out for the moment and will see you later on tonight once it passes.

Stay safe....hope to see you later. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2009, 08:03:40 PM »

I'll say it again!
4 years has come and gone. I just feel now is the time for the family to simply come out swinging and tell EVERYTHING they know and let the chips fall where they may. No more waiting for the FBI/State Department/CIA/US Government or anyone else to break the big story or "solve" the case. No more expecting Aruba or the Dutch from pursuing ANYTHING. No more waiting for someone to "trip up" joran.

NO MORE!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: June 11, 2009, 08:09:53 PM »

I'll say it again!
4 years has come and gone. I just feel now is the time for the family to simply come out swinging and tell EVERYTHING they know and let the chips fall where they may. No more waiting for the FBI/State Department/CIA/US Government or anyone else to break the big story or "solve" the case. No more expecting Aruba or the Dutch from pursuing ANYTHING. No more waiting for someone to "trip up" joran.

NO MORE!

I'm trusting in the fact that there is calm before the storm... an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: June 11, 2009, 08:14:10 PM »

After confirming CapsLockGizzard,as well as Mark Purcell being a part of the pond Hoax,one would have hoped that this last search woulda clued people into who the EVIL PEOPLE ARE....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: June 11, 2009, 08:14:26 PM »

I'll say it again!

NO MORE!

I'm trusting in the fact that there is calm before the storm... an angelic monkey

I would like to believe that, but after 4 years --- I doubt it!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: June 11, 2009, 08:16:54 PM »

I'll say it again!

NO MORE!

I would like to believe that, but after 4 years --- I doubt it!

You're probably right Wreck..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: June 11, 2009, 08:30:30 PM »

Sirens going off--I have some pictures of funnel clouds near us out the back door looking north.  Will post later.  See ya-Bye.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: June 11, 2009, 08:46:41 PM »

Sirens going off--I have some pictures of funnel clouds near us out the back door looking north.  Will post later.  See ya-Bye.

I hope all will be well with Blue Moon and the rest of the Moon family. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #115 on: June 11, 2009, 09:59:22 PM »

My prayers are with you and yours Blue Moon.  We've had some crazy weather! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: June 11, 2009, 10:00:19 PM »

O.K. TM, I think I need our little laughing girl about now.  Whow, that was a trip.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: June 11, 2009, 10:03:29 PM »

O.K. TM, I think I need our little laughing girl about now.  Whow, that was a trip.

Thank goodness you're back!  I know what you mean, I couldn't see it; but I'm pretty sure I heard a tornado last night!  Not a good feeling at all!

here ya go Blue Moon!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: June 11, 2009, 10:08:00 PM »

Thank goodness you're back!  I know what you mean, I couldn't see it; but I'm pretty sure I heard a tornado last night!  Not a good feeling at all!

here ya go Blue Moon!   

Thanks, that little girl always make me feel better.  Yes, it is a bad feeling, I could see the funnels up in the sky, the sky was like the end of times.  My son told me I was making him very nervous.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: June 11, 2009, 10:16:04 PM »

here ya go Blue Moon!   

Thanks, that little girl always make me feel better.  Yes, it is a bad feeling, I could see the funnels up in the sky, the sky was like the end of times.  My son told me I was making him very nervous.

She always makes me feel better too!  I'm so thankful you made it through that o.k.; sounds really scary!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.