April 23, 2024, 02:24:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420451 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1060 on: June 23, 2009, 11:58:49 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Pages 230/231:
  I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.

The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1061 on: June 24, 2009, 12:13:59 AM »

Page 232:
  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.

Janet,
I really appreciate your reminders!
This is exactly why good Monkeys will stay the course and secure Justice for Natalee!
Good verse Evil.....Monkeys win.....with Natalee/Beth/Dave and family...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1062 on: June 24, 2009, 12:24:04 AM »

Page 232:
  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.

Janet,
This is exactly why good Monkeys will stay the course and secure Justice for Natalee!

Yes, I agree and I'm glad I stopped back in.  We're a resilient group. 

Carry on monkeys.  See you later. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1063 on: June 24, 2009, 12:31:52 AM »

Page 232:

Janet,

I agree too!  Good night 2NJ!   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1064 on: June 24, 2009, 12:39:32 AM »

Page 232:

Janet,

Good Night 2NJ! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: June 24, 2009, 12:45:02 AM »

Page 232:

Janet,

No question that we are all a resilient group and I know I/we aren't going anywhere -- but I would like for someone  "in the know" to tell us if things are REALLY cooking -- or we are just constantly "swimming up river".   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: June 24, 2009, 12:58:40 AM »

Good to see you Anna!  I've been worried about you! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: June 24, 2009, 01:00:44 AM »

Thank you, TxMom.  I'm fine, just busy days.

And thanks for all the news articles.  I do read even when I have nothing to say.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: June 24, 2009, 01:06:57 AM »

And thanks for all the news articles.  I do read even when I have nothing to say.

Hi Anna, good to know you are fine.  We have been wondering where you were.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: June 24, 2009, 01:07:04 AM »

Hey, Wreck.

You know what they always say.  Those "in the know" won't talk and those talking are never "in the know."  At this point, not sure who would actually be in the know.  Maybe no one?  We just all seem to keep trying with little to base it on.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: June 24, 2009, 01:07:19 AM »

I'm glad you're alright.  You're welcome.  I'm a bit behind right now in the M & C thread but I'll hopefully have it up to date after the weekend.  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: June 24, 2009, 01:09:58 AM »

San,
Thanks.  Love your patriotic hat!  All ready for 4th of July.

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: June 24, 2009, 01:11:43 AM »

San,

Yes, CBB made it for me.  Soon as the 4th comes back to my regular hat.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: June 24, 2009, 01:12:22 AM »

I'm glad you're alright.  You're welcome.  I'm a bit behind right now in the M & C thread but I'll hopefully have it up to date after the weekend.  

I'm always amazed at how many hits that thread gets.  Even now after all this time, some watch it very carefully.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: June 24, 2009, 01:17:16 AM »

San,

Yes, CBB made it for me.  Soon as the 4th comes back to my regular hat.

Well, among other things, we found a hidden talent CBB had for I know most of us in this thread can remember when she first started doing avatars.  She has really developed quite a knack for them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: June 24, 2009, 01:18:25 AM »

I'm always amazed at how many hits that thread gets.  Even now after all this time, some watch it very carefully.

Yes, it is amazing!  I've noticed "guests" there when I've been there posting even in the wee hours! 

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: June 24, 2009, 01:20:22 AM »

Here's the thing for me...
I truly believe something bigger than I know must be going on behind the scene...because I believe Justice for Natalee has been thwarted by evil entities and pjk2/kj/mos/dumbpig/richardson....(feel free to add to this list...)
In my book...good trumps evil.....
I'm also naive enough (about 10 -20 %) to hope someone associated with the persistence effort is working with the FBI/proper authorities (again, behind the scene) that could result in Justice for Natalee....
kyle,tim t, silvetti, louis...I'm talking directly to you!....
If it comes to pass that anyone associated with persistence provides the break needed, I'll be the first to eat crow and praise them til the cows come home...
lizardwizzardgizzard and crew will address their actions with the Lord, if not before......

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: June 24, 2009, 01:21:42 AM »

Yes, it is amazing!  I've noticed "guests" there when I've been there posting even in the wee hours! 

Maybe closing time for the bars in Aruba.  Or somewhere, lol.   

PERSONA NON GRATA

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: June 24, 2009, 01:27:31 AM »

Good night Good Monkeys..
we are one day closer to Justice for Natalee....
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: June 24, 2009, 01:35:01 AM »

Goodnight, billb and all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.