April 26, 2024, 11:11:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420834 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1080 on: June 24, 2009, 01:42:31 AM »

Thank you, TxMom.  I'm fine, just busy days.

And thanks for all the news articles.  I do read even when I have nothing to say.

I'm glad you're alright.  You're welcome.  I'm a bit behind right now in the M & C thread but I'll hopefully have it up to date after the weekend.  

I'm always amazed at how many hits that thread gets.  Even now after all this time, some watch it very carefully.

Yes, it is amazing!  I've noticed "guests" there when I've been there posting even in the wee hours! 

Maybe closing time for the bars in Aruba.  Or somewhere, lol.   

True!   Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: June 24, 2009, 01:56:33 AM »

http://www.donamaro.nl/papiamentu/index.php?pAction=tradusi

situation actual of turism at aruba is worse cu time of 9/11 y natalee holloway

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1082 on: June 24, 2009, 01:58:35 AM »

Here's the thing for me...
I truly believe something bigger than I know must be going on behind the scene...because I believe Justice for Natalee has been thwarted by evil entities and pjk2/kj/mos/dumbpig/richardson....(feel free to add to this list...)
In my book...good trumps evil.....
I'm also naive enough (about 10 -20 %) to hope someone associated with the persistence effort is working with the FBI/proper authorities (again, behind the scene) that could result in Justice for Natalee....
kyle,tim t, silvetti, louis...I'm talking directly to you!....
If it comes to pass that anyone associated with persistence provides the break needed, I'll be the first to eat crow and praise them til the cows come home...
lizardwizzardgizzard and crew will address their actions with the Lord, if not before......

I'm with you billb! 

And the Lord knows our hearts, and theirs.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: June 24, 2009, 02:04:46 AM »

Thanks Klaas!  I'd just made a screen shot of that too!   

I've noticed the addition to your avi!  The evil pair calling you names again?    Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: June 24, 2009, 02:13:08 AM »

6/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

“nel oduber is one of the bandidonan more big of aruba” according declaracionnan of iron brinkman

as awemainta owing to publica yesterday, the investigacion on corupcion y bad gobernacion is follow, if nel oduber like or lag’i like. monday secretario of estado owing to tell claramente cu will come cu one plan of aanpak, es decir, one plan of accion y for succeed esey have to haci the investigacionnan. according nel oduber this not will is the caso y cu none investigacion will take lugar at we island. mirando the declaracionnan here the fraccion of pvv owing to calling the minister of binnenlandse zaken y konikrijksrelaties, guusje ter horst, cu can cierto is integrante of the faction brother of mep at the netherlands, pvda, during one vragenuurtje for give cuenta on the declaracionnan here. according ter horst, ank bijleveldy nel oduber owing to word monday cu will come cu one plan of aanpak for mehora the democracia y estado of derecho at aruba. part of this is one investigacion on gobernacion at aruba. the minister is tell cu the is prefera cu this take lugar conhuntamente cu aruba, but if aruba deny the netherlands will give orden for realiza one investigacion independant. can tell also cu the desconfianza y bad imagen of nel oduber is cruza fronteranan y this owing to arrive among another till the netherlands, caminda cu the acolyte of tweede kamer for sp, ronald van raak owing to cataloga premier odub because; “un gobernante in cual not can confia” y by of esey also past owing to ask for her investigacion wordo haci without nel oduber come across, iron brinkman also owing to show the imagen cu his faction (pvv) have tocante nel oduber caminda cu the is tell cu oduber is form parto of the ‘gobierno corupto y even is arrive at tell cu “e is one of the bandidonan more big on the isla”. nel oduber always owing to stop tell cu the do not permiti none person ofende y mirando the declaracionnan strong of iron brinkman, caminda is yame for bandido, will have to look at if the is arise one caso contra the person here. have to tell if cu already end in pasado previous to minister nelson oduber owing to arrive of wordo be similar at casonan ilicita, at proyectonan of corupcion y others, specialmente in the caso of condominio acqua, cu owing to arrive at level internacional, but here nel oduber not owing to haci nothing, by of cual will can is odd cu now if the take pasonan legal. mature is stay cu the investigacion will bay take lugar, cueste thing cueste y posiblemente the berdadnan cu tanto dirigentenan of mep owing to come is pueba sconde will leave at cla, nel oduber have cu descend cabez y permiti the investigacion, de will contrario will can place aruba under curatela!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: June 24, 2009, 03:53:58 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1086 on: June 24, 2009, 08:25:27 AM »

Thanks Klaas!  I'd just made a screen shot of that too!   

I've noticed the addition to your avi!  The evil pair calling you names again?    Monkey Devil!

I thought she was "Tyrrrrannical Klaas". You know, Rex's sister!

Morning Monkeys!!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: June 24, 2009, 08:56:43 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-3859-Hartford-Books-Examiner~y2009m6d24-Book-review-Loving-Natalee-A-Mothers-Testament-of-Hope-and-Faith-by-Beth-Holloway

Book review: Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith by Beth Holloway
June 24, 5:00 AM · John Valeri - Hartford Books Examiner

I’m the parent who got the dreaded call. The parent no one wants to be. The one whose phone rang out of the blue in the middle of the day, and the voice on the other end said, “Your daughter is missing.”

So begins Beth Holloway’s story, Loving Natalee: A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith (Harper, $7.99), which chronicles her efforts to find her daughter—or, at the very least, the truth about what happened to her. By now, everybody knows the details: Natalee Holloway disappeared on the last night of her senior class trip to Aruba, on May 30, 2005. As of now, the case remains unsolved.

What most people don’t know are the obstacles that the Holloway family (and friends) faced upon traveling to Aruba in search of answers. Among them is the Aruban government’s unwillingness to allow the FBI to investigate the case. (While Aruban officials did invite them into the case, they were not allowed access to pertinent information, nor were they allowed to actively investigate the disappearance.) Also, the prime suspects—Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe, and Satish Kalpoe—made repeated incriminating and contradictory statements about the events of that night and yet were released from police custody. (Many believe this to be a result of the van der Sloot family ties to the Aruban government—Joran’s father was a judge-in-training.) And, infuriatingly, more than a week was allowed to pass before police searched van der Sloot’s vehicle, which Natalee was last seen alive in after leaving Carlos ‘n Charlie’s with Joran and the other two young men.

Not satisfied with the efforts of the local officials, Beth Holloway (aided by family and friends) took a proactive approach and launched her own investigation into the disappearance of her daughter. She papered the island with MISSING person posters, questioned patrons of the bar where Natalee spent her last night, attempted to interrogate the Van der Sloot family, and aggressively pursued media interest, which would later spark an onslaught of world-wide coverage. She and her group of supporters also scoured the island for Natalee, following up on numerous reports of sightings or theories about where her body may have been disposed of. Beth Holloway even went as far as to physically deliver a person of interest to the police.

So it’s sad to say that we still don’t know just what happened to Natalee Holloway. While van der Sloot has since been caught on video making what appears to be a confession to his complicity in her death, rumors still run rampant that she is alive but has been sold into sex slavery. Without a body, the Holloway family may never have the resolution they so desperately seek.

While Loving Natalee can be considered an indictment of the Aruban government, it is also a testament to the power of hope. Beth Holloway has taken personal tragedy and used it as a catalyst for change. She founded Safe Travels, and traverses the country speaking to schools, churches, law enforcement groups, and other organizations about travel safety. (Interested parties can contact info@traveledworkshop.com for more information.)

Perhaps the most lasting impression from the book, however, is its loving portrayal of Natalee Holloway. While the news media often depicted her (inaccurately) as the stereotypical party-minded teen, her mother recalls a daughter who hadn’t even experienced her first love. Who was so responsible that she never missed curfew. Who had a lifelong passion for dance. Who found comfort in her acceptance of Jesus Christ. And who was so full of potential that she never got to realize…

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: June 24, 2009, 08:57:32 AM »

CBB and Texasmom - I just figured if the shoe fits wear it, lol  Monkey Devil!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: June 24, 2009, 09:13:19 AM »

That was a fantastic review of Beth's book!  Thanks Klaas for posting it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: June 24, 2009, 09:27:59 AM »

That was a fantastic review of Beth's book!  Thanks Klaas for posting it.

You're welcome Jen.  an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1091 on: June 24, 2009, 10:55:57 AM »

It doesn't fit, Klaas. We just all think it's so ridiculous that it's funny. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: June 24, 2009, 11:43:23 AM »

Here's the thing for me...
I truly believe something bigger than I know must be going on behind the scene...because I believe Justice for Natalee has been thwarted by evil entities and pjk2/kj/mos/dumbpig/richardson....(feel free to add to this list...)
In my book...good trumps evil.....

I'm also naive enough (about 10 -20 %) to hope someone associated with the persistence effort is working with the FBI/proper authorities (again, behind the scene) that could result in Justice for Natalee....

kyle,tim t, silvetti, louis...I'm talking directly to you!....
If it comes to pass that anyone associated with persistence provides the break needed, I'll be the first to eat crow and praise them til the cows come home...
lizardwizzardgizzard and crew will address their actions with the Lord, if not before......

billb

Somehow I believe that there are happenings taking place behind the scene related to the trap ... the trap which may have contained Natalee Holloway's remains.

However ... when all is said and done ... I contend that John Silvetti's defence will be that he is only guilty of trusting the Arubans when he afforded them unchallenged possession of the contents of the trap ... only guilty of not fully comprehending the dynamics regarding the coverup agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005.

After all ... when it is considered that Tim Miller and Dave Holloway had an indepth knowledge of the corrupt investigation from first hand experience yet did not insist that a protocol was established in the planning stages of the Persistence ... a protocol that would insure an FBI presence if anything was discovered that appeared to be case related ...

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman - 03/21/08:
  The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: June 24, 2009, 12:03:51 PM »

Although I do not condone Tim Miller and Kyle Kingman's silence regarding their concerns encompassing the happenings on board the Persistence as it related to the trap and ... I do not comprehend their ongoing professional relationship with John Silvetti ... I do give Kyle some credit.  This young man ... who was between a rock and a hard place ...  was the one who made attempts at insuring that the contents of the trap were documented prior to disregarding or affording possession to the enemy.

Janet

+++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive.  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:   John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant.

Kyle Kingman:  Aruban divers deemed the cage to be not case related, and therefore Aruba had no interest in it.  At that point, I made the statement to all on board that we do have an interest and that we would recover the cage ourselves.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: June 24, 2009, 02:38:06 PM »

Unless the entire ROV footage emerges unedited ... I contend an investigation into the events encompassing the visual dive on the trap as well as the chain of custody involving the contents will come to naught.

1.  John Silvetti will concede that poor choices in regards to trust were made as he failed to comprehend the dynamics encompassing the corrupt Aruban investigation.

2.  Tim Trahan will insist that his vision was impaired on the visual dive.  He will reason that a second dive was not conducted in the followdays following as he trusted the word of the Aruban divers.

3.  John Silvetti's reasoning in regards to the absence of Tim Trahan and Tim Miller absence as well as the lack of an FBI presence on the January 7th recovery dive will be that the timing of the recovery was unexpected ... days earlier than Hans Mos and Richardson had implied.

4.  John Silvetti will insist that any underlying motives to further business opportunities in Aruban were never a conflict.  In other words ... Kyle Kingman perceived it all wrong.

Janet

++++++++

Kyle Kingman:  We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive.  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:  By Tim's own admission, his observation of the inside of the trap (lasting a few seconds) was inconclusive. His signal indicated an inconclusive observation referring to the object said by some to be a skull, a hardened sponge by others.  What you can't see is immediately before Tim approached the trap opening, a large skate stirred up sediment reducing visibility

Kyle Kingman:   John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant.

Kyle Kingman:
  15:46 I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Kyle Kingman:  I know John went to Aruba solely to find Natalee. He did make several comments about trying to land some work through contacts he met while in Aruba.  This alone isn't a conflict of interest, but it tainted his focus in my opinion.

Kyle Kingman:  No one has possession of any footage except Tim Trahan, an archived copy on the Persistence, and myself.

Kyle Kingman:  I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana. I had some stuff on my hard drive, but not those logs with the names. The logs and other information are in an unknown secure location. Only two people know that location and I am not one of them. I know better not even to ask about it, especially now.

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: June 24, 2009, 06:08:09 PM »

If it wasn't Natalee in that cage/trap, why hasn't the Aruban government told us whose remains were found?

There was obviously human remains there.  Kyle Kingman said that human remains were found.
Yet there was never any mention of those remains by the Aruban police or the newspapers.

John Silvetti could stop the speculation by explaining his actions and what was found, yet he
has remained silent

That just seems very suspicious to me.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: June 24, 2009, 06:21:46 PM »

If it wasn't Natalee in that cage/trap, why hasn't the Aruban government told us whose remains were found?

There was obviously human remains there.  Kyle Kingman said that human remains were found.
Yet there was never any mention of those remains by the Aruban police or the newspapers.

John Silvetti could stop the speculation by explaining his actions and what was found, yet he
has remained silent

That just seems very suspicious to me.

I agree on all counts Magnolia.  I have asked myself the same questions over and over and over!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: June 24, 2009, 06:30:16 PM »

It doesn't fit, Klaas. We just all think it's so ridiculous that it's funny. 

I agree 100% with CBB, and I loved the "Tyrrrrannical Klaas". You know, Rex's sister!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: June 24, 2009, 06:32:11 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-3859-Hartford-Books-Examiner~y2009m6d24-Book-review-Loving-Natalee-A-Mothers-Testament-of-Hope-and-Faith-by-Beth-Holloway

Book review: Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith by Beth Holloway
June 24, 5:00 AM · John Valeri - Hartford Books Examiner

I’m the parent who got the dreaded call. The parent no one wants to be. The one whose phone rang out of the blue in the middle of the day, and the voice on the other end said, “Your daughter is missing.”

So begins Beth Holloway’s story, Loving Natalee: A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith (Harper, $7.99), which chronicles her efforts to find her daughter—or, at the very least, the truth about what happened to her. By now, everybody knows the details: Natalee Holloway disappeared on the last night of her senior class trip to Aruba, on May 30, 2005. As of now, the case remains unsolved.

What most people don’t know are the obstacles that the Holloway family (and friends) faced upon traveling to Aruba in search of answers. Among them is the Aruban government’s unwillingness to allow the FBI to investigate the case. (While Aruban officials did invite them into the case, they were not allowed access to pertinent information, nor were they allowed to actively investigate the disappearance.) Also, the prime suspects—Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe, and Satish Kalpoe—made repeated incriminating and contradictory statements about the events of that night and yet were released from police custody. (Many believe this to be a result of the van der Sloot family ties to the Aruban government—Joran’s father was a judge-in-training.) And, infuriatingly, more than a week was allowed to pass before police searched van der Sloot’s vehicle, which Natalee was last seen alive in after leaving Carlos ‘n Charlie’s with Joran and the other two young men.

Not satisfied with the efforts of the local officials, Beth Holloway (aided by family and friends) took a proactive approach and launched her own investigation into the disappearance of her daughter. She papered the island with MISSING person posters, questioned patrons of the bar where Natalee spent her last night, attempted to interrogate the Van der Sloot family, and aggressively pursued media interest, which would later spark an onslaught of world-wide coverage. She and her group of supporters also scoured the island for Natalee, following up on numerous reports of sightings or theories about where her body may have been disposed of. Beth Holloway even went as far as to physically deliver a person of interest to the police.

So it’s sad to say that we still don’t know just what happened to Natalee Holloway. While van der Sloot has since been caught on video making what appears to be a confession to his complicity in her death, rumors still run rampant that she is alive but has been sold into sex slavery. Without a body, the Holloway family may never have the resolution they so desperately seek.

While Loving Natalee can be considered an indictment of the Aruban government, it is also a testament to the power of hope. Beth Holloway has taken personal tragedy and used it as a catalyst for change. She founded Safe Travels, and traverses the country speaking to schools, churches, law enforcement groups, and other organizations about travel safety. (Interested parties can contact info@traveledworkshop.com for more information.)

Perhaps the most lasting impression from the book, however, is its loving portrayal of Natalee Holloway. While the news media often depicted her (inaccurately) as the stereotypical party-minded teen, her mother recalls a daughter who hadn’t even experienced her first love. Who was so responsible that she never missed curfew. Who had a lifelong passion for dance. Who found comfort in her acceptance of Jesus Christ. And who was so full of potential that she never got to realize…

Excellent review!  Thanks Klaas!    an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: June 24, 2009, 06:35:04 PM »

Janet,

Thank you for the reminders!    an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.