March 28, 2024, 10:33:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 418436 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1100 on: June 24, 2009, 06:37:16 PM »

I really hope someone will make a post or two since I already hear whispers of "roboposter", and I'm just about to go check the newspapers to see if there's anything interesting.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1101 on: June 24, 2009, 06:41:20 PM »

texasmom and Magnolia

The following transcript of Hans Mos press conference reveals Aruba's official position on the contents of the cage and ... without unedited ROV footage ... there is no proof to the contary.

Kyle Kingman acknowledged that the Arubans being afforded unchallenged custody of the contents of traps implied that the contents of the trap may never be known.

Janet

+++++

Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway ...

As you may know, the expedition of the Persistence led to only one finding that was supposed to be relevant to this case. Special Police divers brought certain material to the surface of which one might assume could be the clothes of Natalee Holloway. These samples were sent to the FBI laboratory. After examination by the FBI the result was that these samples did not match the clothes of Natalee ...

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg614673#

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  15:46 I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28
« Reply #897 on: December 30, 2007, 06:30:32 PM »

They will have dateline onboard and I understand that they were involved in the Titantic so I assume they have the expertise to preserve any remains or artifacts and have a protocol. They can always find and locate it, call for assistance and then retrieve it. But that is my fear that they imediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.880

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: June 24, 2009, 06:43:32 PM »

I really hope someone will make a post or two since I already hear whispers of "roboposter", and I'm just about to go check the newspapers to see if there's anything interesting.

No way!!!

"ROBOPOSTER" is Tamikosmom official title.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: June 24, 2009, 06:55:01 PM »

No way!!!

"ROBOPOSTER" is Tamikosmom official title.

Janet

Thanks Janet!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: June 24, 2009, 06:58:01 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58591.php

Aruba

Aruba get to the Netherlands as UN corruption investigation continues

24 Jun, 2009, 13:35 (GMT -04:00)

Oranjestad - Aruba is considering an official complaint to the commission for decolonization of the United Nations, like the Netherlands the investigation of corruption and mismanagement continue without the cooperation of the island. "Over my dead body" reacts Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) on the news that the Netherlands even without the investigation. He maintains: Aruba does not participate.

The Prime Minister emphasized again that the Netherlands is not without the cooperation of Aruba an investigation into the functioning of democracy and the rule of law can use. Only if there is a serious threat to these two points, by the Kingdom Government on the basis of the Statute be used. But there is no question of Oduber. "Guusje (Dutch Minister of Interior, Labor, ed), ga the statute read and explain to me how the investigation will do. There is need cooperation of the Public Ministry and police that are among us. "

The enforcement of an investigation by Aruba as degradation of the self and that is the Prime Minister contrary to international conventions. He also asks whether strong Aruba still in the Kingdom so far. "They make us criminals out of everything. While we not so long ago by the same parliament as yet in the Kingdom were cited the success of the Status Aparte. If they continue on our shovels, a time that we the people should or we should not look like steps. "Oduber said that it is a good thing would be if Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) the case is already pending in the UN committee in London. Bang it in any case. "I keep quiet to see how they do, because we are not. If USA then take action against Aruba, or that we see. "

Empire Ministers
The plenipotentiary of Aruba in the Netherlands, Frido Croes will today an official response from Aruba release, among other things again the issue of salary increase for Members of the Common Court of Justice (and Public Ministry) is cited. Aruba find that in a corruption investigation into the role of the Government Ministers are to be included. That would have failed in its adoption, approval given. The adoption of the new salary / status is counter to the laws established, says Aruba. Indeed, the Antillean Government in this first consultation should consult with Aruba. According to Aruba, the judges also own Land Acts drafted administrative personnel procedures and then directly to the Antillean Minister of Justice submitted. This has then to ratify the decisions by the governor. Aruba does have an oral question raised by the Dutch Justice Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin. There is no action taken.

Plan
Premier Oduber said this morning that despite the escalation of now, he talks with the Dutch State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom, CDA) last Monday was still positive. "We have good agreements. The problem is that in this case her boss, she must answer to the Lower House and then they let us fall. "Oduber think there is much about this type of presentation, then to transmit. "Because every time we produce, it seems as if they hear other things and is different on paper." He has promised Bijleveld Monday it agreed that the 'plan' to the functioning of democracy and rule of law is improving after the election is in September.

Thug
The statement by the Dutch PVV-parliamentarian Hero Brinkman - they said Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) is one of the biggest criminals of the island - mainly to the party-minded media Aruba violent reactions sigh. Solo di Pueblo newspaper headlines on the front page: "Brink Mans mother is a crook!". Oduber said that there should be an investigation needed to Brinkman itself. "Ask him why he left the police force. If we are criminals, he is the crook of the police. "Politicians of the opposition have also responded positively to the forthcoming review of the Netherlands. "Nel is now in its horns caught," said parliamentarian Otmar Oduber (AVP) referring to the nickname of Oduber, the Prime Minister will be "old bull" said. RED says Dutch Minister Guusje ter Horst support: "The cabinet has Oduber international image of Aruba damaged."

PG 'biased'
According to Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) is the Netherlands that the Aruban Attorney General Rob Pietersz (PG) in a working group, which initially Aruba together with the Netherlands wanted to do a corruption investigation. Oduber had this earlier in a letter to his Dutch colleague Jan Peter Balkenende made. An Aruban-Dutch working group among more members of the Advisory Board, Council of State and thus the PG would then examine the 'acts' on mismanagement and corruption - by State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA) Kingdom of the Dutch parliament were reported - true. Against Oduber has Bijleveld, however, said that the PG in the working group may, because this' partisan 'is.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: June 24, 2009, 07:02:29 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58590.php

Aruba

Albayrak satisfied with progress KIA

24 Jun, 2009, 13:28 (GMT -04:00)

taatssecretaris of Justice Nebahat Albayrak (PvdA) listens to Prime Minister Nel Oduber during her visit to Aruba Monday. Links Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten.

WILLEM CITY / ORANGE CITY - Secretary of State for Justice Nebahat Albayrak (PvdA) is satisfied with the progress within the Institute Korrektie Aruba (KIA). That they reported yesterday at a press conference after the bilateral talks between the Netherlands and the Antilles. Monday Albayrak visited the KIA. "I am quite impressed by the progress made since the last visit of the CPT (European Committee of the prison monitors, red) in 2007." The continuing battle of the Director of the KIA and the Attorney-General in Aruba created confidence in the State. The isolate cells now have an outdoor area, the conditions are acceptable, "says Albayrak. During the interviews with inmates revealed that they mainly privileges missed as the lake can call. But the primary concern in any case. Currently efforts are being made to the police cells and foreigners to improve barracks, which the CPT also had shown very critical. Furthermore, also the input of external experts by the Secretary to the improvements within the KIA.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: June 24, 2009, 07:04:49 PM »

Aruba

Otmar Oduber: Government Unemployment figures are wrong '

24 Jun, 2009, 13:27 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The governing party MEP claim that the number of unemployed in Aruba is not nearly zero, according to parliamentarian Otmar Oduber (ASF). The AVP-fractielid, on the basis of figures from the Central Bank and tax authorities that the number much higher, namely 5000.

MEP would base its figures on the number of registered unemployed Job Center, currently around 800. That number is down about 1 percent of the total workforce and is also used by Department of Labor. Moreover, Department of Labor after a count of the number of unemployed per district in December on the same number of 800 came. "How it is now possible that, when all indicators point to an economic recession and a growing number of unemployed in our country, an official of Department of Labor, who soon kieslijst of the MEP will publicly declare that our country only 800 unemployed and that this number remained unchanged since December 2008 ", said Oduber, which it refers to Carl Giel, head of the Bureau of Employment Department of Labor. Van Giel says that he is a candidate for MEP. At the time of its edition today Amigoe still get no response to his side.

Central Bank
According Oduber is the number much higher than the government wants to make out. It is based on the annual figures of the Central Bank of Aruba for 2008. These indicate that at the end of last year but up 6.8 percent of the workforce was unemployed. "Based on a workforce of 54,500 people, this means that at the end of 2008 approximately 3700 people had no work", said Oduber. At a lecture earlier this year in Cas Di Cultura, said Central Bank director Jane Semeleer a reading, which they indicated that there was indeed an increase in the number of unemployed. Semeleer However, no concrete figures.

Payroll taxes and premiums
Otmar Oduber bases its figures on the drastic drop in revenue from the payroll and AOV / AWW premiums. In the first months of 2009, according to figures from the tax revenues of the total payroll of 13.4 million florin, or 12 percent, decreased compared to last year. The income of the AOV / AWW premiums were 11.8 million less than last year, a decrease of 14 percent. Revenue from the premium AZV with 5.9 million florin (7 percent) declined. The AVP-fractielid that in the first months of 2009 the number of unemployed increased further and ultimately to a number of 5000 not been unemployed. "According to our information obtained from Department of Labor, this calculation realistic, though taking into account the possibility that the number ultimately higher."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: June 24, 2009, 07:07:54 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58589.php

Aruba

Otmar Oduber: Government Unemployment figures are wrong '

24 Jun, 2009, 13:27 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The governing party MEP claim that the number of unemployed in Aruba is not nearly zero, according to parliamentarian Otmar Oduber (ASF). The AVP-fractielid, on the basis of figures from the Central Bank and tax authorities that the number much higher, namely 5000.

MEP would base its figures on the number of registered unemployed Job Center, currently around 800. That number is down about 1 percent of the total workforce and is also used by Department of Labor. Moreover, Department of Labor after a count of the number of unemployed per district in December on the same number of 800 came. "How it is now possible that, when all indicators point to an economic recession and a growing number of unemployed in our country, an official of Department of Labor, who soon kieslijst of the MEP will publicly declare that our country only 800 unemployed and that this number remained unchanged since December 2008 ", said Oduber, which it refers to Carl Giel, head of the Bureau of Employment Department of Labor. Van Giel says that he is a candidate for MEP. At the time of its edition today Amigoe still get no response to his side.

Central Bank
According Oduber is the number much higher than the government wants to make out. It is based on the annual figures of the Central Bank of Aruba for 2008. These indicate that at the end of last year but up 6.8 percent of the workforce was unemployed. "Based on a workforce of 54,500 people, this means that at the end of 2008 approximately 3700 people had no work", said Oduber. At a lecture earlier this year in Cas Di Cultura, said Central Bank director Jane Semeleer a reading, which they indicated that there was indeed an increase in the number of unemployed. Semeleer However, no concrete figures.

Payroll taxes and premiums
Otmar Oduber bases its figures on the drastic drop in revenue from the payroll and AOV / AWW premiums. In the first months of 2009, according to figures from the tax revenues of the total payroll of 13.4 million florin, or 12 percent, decreased compared to last year. The income of the AOV / AWW premiums were 11.8 million less than last year, a decrease of 14 percent. Revenue from the premium AZV with 5.9 million florin (7 percent) declined. The AVP-fractielid that in the first months of 2009 the number of unemployed increased further and ultimately to a number of 5000 not been unemployed. "According to our information obtained from Department of Labor, this calculation realistic, though taking into account the possibility that the number ultimately higher."

Sorry, forgot the link!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: June 24, 2009, 07:14:24 PM »

texasmom and Magnolia

The following transcript of Hans Mos press conference reveals Aruba's official position on the contents of the cage and ... without unedited ROV footage ... there is no proof to the contary.

Kyle Kingman acknowledged that the Arubans being afforded unchallenged custody of the contents of traps implied that the contents of the trap may never be known.

Janet

+++++

Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway ...

As you may know, the expedition of the Persistence led to only one finding that was supposed to be relevant to this case. Special Police divers brought certain material to the surface of which one might assume could be the clothes of Natalee Holloway. These samples were sent to the FBI laboratory. After examination by the FBI the result was that these samples did not match the clothes of Natalee ...

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg614673#

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  15:46 I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28
« Reply #897 on: December 30, 2007, 06:30:32 PM »

They will have dateline onboard and I understand that they were involved in the Titantic so I assume they have the expertise to preserve any remains or artifacts and have a protocol. They can always find and locate it, call for assistance and then retrieve it. But that is my fear that they imediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.880

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

Thanks Janet!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: June 24, 2009, 07:15:43 PM »

Off to watch the game!  Hook 'em Horns!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: June 24, 2009, 08:33:03 PM »

Enjoy!!

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet
5:30 PM PT

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1111 on: June 24, 2009, 11:51:57 PM »

Hey TM.... How did it go? 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: June 24, 2009, 11:56:00 PM »

Hi Hotping...

We lost, LSU won the 2009 National Championship. 

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: June 24, 2009, 11:58:28 PM »

Hi Hotping...

Ahhh...Sorry to hear that.....Oh well there is always next year! 

In God We Trust!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: June 25, 2009, 12:03:19 AM »

Hi Hotping...

Next year:
  Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: June 25, 2009, 12:10:51 AM »

Hi Hotping...

Next year:
  Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: June 25, 2009, 12:14:42 AM »

Hi Hotping...

Next year:
  Monkey Devil!
We will See! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1117 on: June 25, 2009, 12:30:59 AM »

iris44, wreck, texasmom and 8 Guests 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1118 on: June 25, 2009, 12:38:37 AM »

Hi Magnolia! 

In God We Trust!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: June 25, 2009, 12:41:56 AM »

Hi Magnolia! 

Hey Hotping!
How's it going?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.