April 26, 2024, 02:09:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420844 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1120 on: June 25, 2009, 12:47:04 AM »

Hi Magnolia! 

Hey Hotping!
How's it going?
Pretty Good....Just Praying for Rain....It was 108 degrees here today....and no rain in site for at least a week!  We are watering the Yard right now trying to save the St Augustine and the Azaleas. How about You...Are You doing OK? 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: June 25, 2009, 12:53:40 AM »

Hi Magnolia! 

Hey Hotping!
How's it going?
Pretty Good....Just Praying for Rain....It was 108 degrees here today....and no rain in site for at least a week!  We are watering the Yard right now trying to save the St Augustine and the Azaleas. How about You...Are You doing OK? 
It is hot and dry here too.  We may get rain in a day or so and back down in the 80s next week.
The dog won't even go out except early in the morning and late in the afternoon.  I think that shows
some intelligence on his part.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1122 on: June 25, 2009, 12:55:31 AM »

Monkey Devil!   I see some OT goin' on.   Have checked in here many times today without any news or ideas to share.  Will try again, tomorrow. 

Carry On (Topic).   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1123 on: June 25, 2009, 12:59:59 AM »

Hi Magnolia! 

Hey Hotping!
How's it going?
It is hot and dry here too.  We may get rain in a day or so and back down in the 80s next week.
The dog won't even go out except early in the morning and late in the afternoon.  I think that shows
some intelligence on his part.
Yep Very Smart Dog....Its funny all winter We wish for warm weather then We get hot weather and can't stay out long without nearly having a heat stroke.....My oldest son is and I&E Tech and He said that in the plant where he works it was 128 degrees in one of the areas.....Now that's hot.....  It will probably take a Tropical Storm or hurricane to get Us some rain in this area...... 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: June 25, 2009, 01:01:29 AM »

Monkey Devil!   I see some OT goin' on.   Have checked in here many times today without any news or ideas to share.  Will try again, tomorrow. 

Carry On (Topic).   
Yes Mom!   

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1125 on: June 25, 2009, 01:06:12 AM »

HT Jolz

Very sad news....

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/metro.ssf?/base/news/1245744950265200.xml&coll=2

Mountain Brook woman killed in wreck

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Mountain Brook woman who died in a Monday morning car accident was looking forward to graduation from college this fall and pursuing a career in journalism.

Alabama State Troopers said that Carly Lauren Johnson, 22, died in a one-car crash at 1:45 a.m. Johnson was traveling south on Interstate 20/59 near the 89 mile marker, three miles north of Brookwood, when the accident occurred. The accident is under investigation.

Johnson, who was a student at the University of Alabama, graduated from Mountain Brook High School in 2005. She was active in many organizations there, including the concert choir, First Priority, Habitat for Humanity, Spanish Club and Thespians, according to the school yearbook.

Jennifer Greer, chair of the Alabama Journalism department, said Johnson had been taking journalism courses for years but formally made it her major only last Friday. She remembered Johnson as a quiet, respectful student.

"She was really passionate about her writing," Greer said. "The faculty thought very highly of her. She made an impact on people here."

E-mail: wthornton@bhamnews.com

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1126 on: June 25, 2009, 01:08:39 AM »

Carry On (Topic).   
Yes Mom!   

We've had too much rain.  I went to the shore this past weekend with friends and we had one day of sun on Friday.  I'd push some rain your way if I had that power.

Time for me to attempt some sleep.   Maybe I'll be able to put my research back in gear tomorrow, hotping.

Justice for Natalee.       an angelic monkey

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: June 25, 2009, 01:08:57 AM »

HT Jolz

Very sad news....

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/metro.ssf?/base/news/1245744950265200.xml&coll=2

Mountain Brook woman killed in wreck

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Mountain Brook woman who died in a Monday morning car accident was looking forward to graduation from college this fall and pursuing a career in journalism.

Alabama State Troopers said that Carly Lauren Johnson, 22, died in a one-car crash at 1:45 a.m. Johnson was traveling south on Interstate 20/59 near the 89 mile marker, three miles north of Brookwood, when the accident occurred. The accident is under investigation.

Johnson, who was a student at the University of Alabama, graduated from Mountain Brook High School in 2005. She was active in many organizations there, including the concert choir, First Priority, Habitat for Humanity, Spanish Club and Thespians, according to the school yearbook.

Jennifer Greer, chair of the Alabama Journalism department, said Johnson had been taking journalism courses for years but formally made it her major only last Friday. She remembered Johnson as a quiet, respectful student.

"She was really passionate about her writing," Greer said. "The faculty thought very highly of her. She made an impact on people here."

E-mail: wthornton@bhamnews.com

Yes This is Very Sad News! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: June 25, 2009, 01:10:46 AM »

Carry On (Topic).   
Yes Mom!   

We've had too much rain.  I went to the shore this past weekend with friends and we had one day of sun on Friday.  I'd push some rain your way if I had that power.

Time for me to attempt some sleep.   Maybe I'll be able to put my research back in gear tomorrow, hotping.

Good Night 2NJ! I know I haven't gotten much research done either this week.....Maybe tomorrow night I'll get back on track! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: June 25, 2009, 01:12:32 AM »

http://m.tuscaloosanews.com/tln/db_12587/contentdetail.htm;jsessionid=F8A53FA49926DDB5BEB21C2F3822737E?contentguid=Ef34ELct&detailindex=4&pn=0&ps=5

Local News

Woman killed in single vehicle crash

Posted:06/22/2009 8:42 AM

TUSCALOOSA | A woman was killed in an accident early this morning on Interstate 20/59.

Carly Lauren Johnson, 22, of Mountain Brook died in the one-vehicle crash near the 89 mile marker of the interstate, three miles north of Brookwood, according to the Alabama State Troopers.

She was heading toward Tuscaloosa when the crash happened at 1:45 a.m. Troopers said that she was not wearing a seat belt.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: June 25, 2009, 01:21:16 AM »

Carry On (Topic).   
Yes Mom!   

Good night 2NJ!   

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: June 25, 2009, 01:29:09 AM »

Good Night TM! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1132 on: June 25, 2009, 01:31:25 AM »

Good Night TM! 

Good night Hotping!    an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: June 25, 2009, 02:34:35 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: June 25, 2009, 09:02:43 AM »

http://m.tuscaloosanews.com/tln/db_12587/contentdetail.htm;jsessionid=F8A53FA49926DDB5BEB21C2F3822737E?contentguid=Ef34ELct&detailindex=4&pn=0&ps=5

Local News

TUSCALOOSA | A woman was killed in an accident early this morning on Interstate 20/59.

Carly Lauren Johnson, 22, of Mountain Brook died in the one-vehicle crash near the 89 mile marker of the interstate, three miles north of Brookwood, according to the Alabama State Troopers.

She was heading toward Tuscaloosa when the crash happened at 1:45 a.m. Troopers said that she was not wearing a seat belt.

2005 Mountain Brook High Graduates
Thursday, May 26, 2005

Mountain Brook High School commencement was May 24 at the Wright Performing Arts Center.

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/south.ssf?/base/community/1117133115430711.xml&coll=2

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg371968;topicseen#msg371968

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: June 25, 2009, 10:00:58 AM »

Local News

2005 Mountain Brook High Graduates
Thursday, May 26, 2005

Mountain Brook High School commencement was May 24 at the Wright Performing Arts Center.

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/south.ssf?/base/community/1117133115430711.xml&coll=2

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg371968;topicseen#msg371968

I just read her obit in this morning's Birmingham News.  Very sad.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: June 25, 2009, 10:13:28 AM »

Good Morning Magnolia and Guest

Have a BLESSED day!!

STILL STANDING WITH THE GIRL!! an angelic monkey

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: June 25, 2009, 12:12:03 PM »

If I'm understanding this correctly, the Neth are continuing with an investigation into the corruption that is Aruba, and Nellie boy is freaking out?

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58591.php

Aruba

Aruba get to the Netherlands as UN corruption investigation continues

24 Jun, 2009, 13:35 (GMT -04:00)

Oranjestad - Aruba is considering an official complaint to the commission for decolonization of the United Nations, like the Netherlands the investigation of corruption and mismanagement continue without the cooperation of the island. "Over my dead body" reacts Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) on the news that the Netherlands even without the investigation. He maintains: Aruba does not participate.

The Prime Minister emphasized again that the Netherlands is not without the cooperation of Aruba an investigation into the functioning of democracy and the rule of law can use. Only if there is a serious threat to these two points, by the Kingdom Government on the basis of the Statute be used. But there is no question of Oduber. "Guusje (Dutch Minister of Interior, Labor, ed), ga the statute read and explain to me how the investigation will do. There is need cooperation of the Public Ministry and police that are among us. "

The enforcement of an investigation by Aruba as degradation of the self and that is the Prime Minister contrary to international conventions. He also asks whether strong Aruba still in the Kingdom so far. "They make us criminals out of everything. While we not so long ago by the same parliament as yet in the Kingdom were cited the success of the Status Aparte. If they continue on our shovels, a time that we the people should or we should not look like steps. "Oduber said that it is a good thing would be if Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) the case is already pending in the UN committee in London. Bang it in any case. "I keep quiet to see how they do, because we are not. If USA then take action against Aruba, or that we see. "

Empire Ministers
The plenipotentiary of Aruba in the Netherlands, Frido Croes will today an official response from Aruba release, among other things again the issue of salary increase for Members of the Common Court of Justice (and Public Ministry) is cited. Aruba find that in a corruption investigation into the role of the Government Ministers are to be included. That would have failed in its adoption, approval given. The adoption of the new salary / status is counter to the laws established, says Aruba. Indeed, the Antillean Government in this first consultation should consult with Aruba. According to Aruba, the judges also own Land Acts drafted administrative personnel procedures and then directly to the Antillean Minister of Justice submitted. This has then to ratify the decisions by the governor. Aruba does have an oral question raised by the Dutch Justice Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin. There is no action taken.

Plan
Premier Oduber said this morning that despite the escalation of now, he talks with the Dutch State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom, CDA) last Monday was still positive. "We have good agreements. The problem is that in this case her boss, she must answer to the Lower House and then they let us fall. "Oduber think there is much about this type of presentation, then to transmit. "Because every time we produce, it seems as if they hear other things and is different on paper." He has promised Bijleveld Monday it agreed that the 'plan' to the functioning of democracy and rule of law is improving after the election is in September.

Thug
The statement by the Dutch PVV-parliamentarian Hero Brinkman - they said Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) is one of the biggest criminals of the island - mainly to the party-minded media Aruba violent reactions sigh. Solo di Pueblo newspaper headlines on the front page: "Brink Mans mother is a crook!". Oduber said that there should be an investigation needed to Brinkman itself. "Ask him why he left the police force. If we are criminals, he is the crook of the police. "Politicians of the opposition have also responded positively to the forthcoming review of the Netherlands. "Nel is now in its horns caught," said parliamentarian Otmar Oduber (AVP) referring to the nickname of Oduber, the Prime Minister will be "old bull" said. RED says Dutch Minister Guusje ter Horst support: "The cabinet has Oduber international image of Aruba damaged."

PG 'biased'
According to Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) is the Netherlands that the Aruban Attorney General Rob Pietersz (PG) in a working group, which initially Aruba together with the Netherlands wanted to do a corruption investigation. Oduber had this earlier in a letter to his Dutch colleague Jan Peter Balkenende made. An Aruban-Dutch working group among more members of the Advisory Board, Council of State and thus the PG would then examine the 'acts' on mismanagement and corruption - by State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA) Kingdom of the Dutch parliament were reported - true. Against Oduber has Bijleveld, however, said that the PG in the working group may, because this' partisan 'is.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: June 25, 2009, 12:13:08 PM »

Good morning Monkeys.  Only have a minute.  Sister is HOME from rehab and is doing great.  Some relief for a few of us family members in the future.  Next is knee surgery for torn ligament from the fall.  Better days are ahead.

Still standing with Natalee (until Beth says otherwise).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: June 25, 2009, 04:31:21 PM »

When Tim Miller's past experience with the Aruban "powers that be" in the Natalee Holloway investigation is considered ... what foundation did Tim derive his contention that the enemy ... who has had a coverup agenda since May 30, 2005 ... would partner with the Persistence crew in the quest for justice if anything Natalee Holloway related was discovered in Aruban waters.

Janet

++++++

On the Record w / Greta - November 1, 2005

TIM MILLER:  We actually had our team from Florida State University. Our underwater divers actually had a connection with somebody with the Navy who was willing to go ahead and bring their equipment. Gene Ralston, one of our members has equipment to go 800ft deep and he’s done a lot of stuff with the FBI and made those contacts. We gave Chief Dompig the phone number at the FBI. They were willing to bring their equipment. Gene was willing to bring his equipment. Everything just literally stopped. We had no clue what went wrong, our trip was basically in vain.

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - January 13, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: I think that it was in the—in October, possibly early November, when Tim Miller was trying to finish this search when, of course, the depth of the water exceeded his equipment. And that‘s when he was needing the officials on the island to contact or pick up the phone and make one phone call to the FBI for some additional equipment. And they refused to do that.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10836208/

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine.  ... What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.