April 24, 2024, 11:10:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420590 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: June 26, 2009, 10:42:18 PM »

Who is SS?

With the revelation of Kyle Kingman's own words .... SS figured out the truth ... jumped off the CAPS band wagon in November and December, 2008 but ... then climbed right back on.

Was an ATA/AHATA influence behind SS's abrupt change of heart?

Thoughts?  Talk to me someone.

Janet

++++++++

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
« Reply #310 on: November 17, 2008, 11:53:15 PM »

Jossy and John are friends.  John went to Aruba in March to attend a Mansur wedding.

Has anyone thought about the possibility that the Mansurs own the mineral rights on the ocean floor?  They own 80% of the island.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if they own the mineral rights under the ocean shelf.  Translated that means whoever owns the mineral rights makes money off of every barrel of oil that is brought to the surface and John Silvetti had just finished the geological survey to determine where to place the off shore wells.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.msg546590#msg546590

SS
« Reply #322 on: November 18, 2008, 12:22:13 AM »

Oil in that area of the Carribbean is touchy because of Chavez.  He owns everything.  The US needs allys with oil.  Is that why they have been easy on Aruba?  They didn't want the world to know that they planning off shore exploration and drilling.  Another factor was probably money.  Geological exploration is expensive.  Silvetti's company was just about bankrupt.  Wouldn't it be nice to have all of those mapping expenses written off because it was done for the purpose of searching for the body of a missing American woman.  Their survey was done for a nonprofit organization.  How magnanimous.  Crappy Island will be a boom town if they drill for oil and find it and the Mansurs will greatly increase their fortune.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.320

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: June 26, 2009, 10:47:20 PM »

GIVE HER BACK!

SS - how bout I expose you?

Kermit

What is the holdup?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1182 on: June 26, 2009, 11:12:29 PM »

Who is SS?

With the revelation of Kyle Kingman's own words .... SS figured out the truth ... jumped off the CAPS band wagon in November and December, 2008 but ... then climbed right back on.

Janet

++++++++

SS

Jossy and John are friends.  John went to Aruba in March to attend a Mansur wedding.

Has anyone thought about the possibility that the Mansurs own the mineral rights on the ocean floor?  They own 80% of the island.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if they own the mineral rights under the ocean shelf.  Translated that means whoever owns the mineral rights makes money off of every barrel of oil that is brought to the surface and John Silvetti had just finished the geological survey to determine where to place the off shore wells.

SS

Oil in that area of the Carribbean is touchy because of Chavez.  He owns everything.  The US needs allys with oil.  Is that why they have been easy on Aruba?  They didn't want the world to know that they planning off shore exploration and drilling.  Another factor was probably money.  Geological exploration is expensive.  Silvetti's company was just about bankrupt.  Wouldn't it be nice to have all of those mapping expenses written off because it was done for the purpose of searching for the body of a missing American woman.  Their survey was done for a nonprofit organization.  How magnanimous.  Crappy Island will be a boom town if they drill for oil and find it and the Mansurs will greatly increase their fortune.

Please don't be offended Janet, but as far as SS is concerned; I don't know...and don't care.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: June 26, 2009, 11:31:08 PM »

Pretty Good....Just Praying for Rain....It was 108 degrees here today....and no rain in site for at least a week!  We are watering the Yard right now trying to save the St Augustine and the Azaleas. How about You...Are You doing OK? 

Wish I could send you some. We have had rain for 7 days and 7 nights 
I told My Hubby if or when it rains I will be like alitte kid and get out and play in it...lol  Thanks 2NJ! 

Nut44X4 offered...I offered the other day!!   

Hotping, We're in the same way as you are. Serious drought with temps 100-102 and heat index of 110. Everything is dead or close to it.  Pray for rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hasn't rained here in over 1 month with only small amounts this spring.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: June 26, 2009, 11:35:36 PM »

texasmom

SS holds answers as far as CAPS is concerned ... CAPS who diverted attention away from the recovery of the contents of the trap and ... CAPS who had a John Silvetti connection.  That is why I care about this aspect of the Persistence topic ... CAPS who had the ability to influence SS to return to his flock when she strayed and began to think for herself.

I wonder what Kermit is referring to when he implies he may expose SS.

Anyways ... thanks for responding.

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet

+++++++++

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 -
« Reply #542 on: January 26, 2009, 11:37:56 PM »

I learned of Caps's identity by accident.  Caps did reveal his identity to Klaas. the FBI, and Dave Holloway.  He was very serious about his theory and he went to them in all ernest.  Several other posters on the forum made contact with Caps after that.  I bleieve at one point he might have posted his email address.  I know of four or five SM posters who have or have had direct contact with Caps since last Spring.  Caps did reveal himself to Tim Miller and Jossy because he wanted them to know who he was and he was asking for their help with the witness.  Caps isn't hiding his identity from the people who really need to know who he is.  It just isn't a good idea to put his name on SM after he has finished telling us information about the underbelly of Aruba.  Remember what happened to Pitbull after he claimed to have knowledge about Natalee.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4434.msg646566#msg646566

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1185 on: June 26, 2009, 11:47:38 PM »

Pretty Good....Just Praying for Rain....It was 108 degrees here today....and no rain in site for at least a week!  We are watering the Yard right now trying to save the St Augustine and the Azaleas. How about You...Are You doing OK? 

Wish I could send you some. We have had rain for 7 days and 7 nights 
I told My Hubby if or when it rains I will be like alitte kid and get out and play in it...lol  Thanks 2NJ! 

Nut44X4 offered...I offered the other day!!   

Hotping, We're in the same way as you are. Serious drought with temps 100-102 and heat index of 110. Everything is dead or close to it.  Pray for rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hasn't rained here in over 1 month with only small amounts this spring.
Sorry about that Nut and Thanks for the offers...Both You and 2NJ....I truly believe if You could You would send rain My way.... 

Cajun
 We need to pray that the disturbance that is in the Caribbean will come Our way...all though I guess it would be tough for it to get You in Louisiana and Me in Central Tx...but stranger things have happened.    We actually have a 20 per cent chance on Monday maybe We will get a shower. 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: June 26, 2009, 11:55:49 PM »

texasmom

SS holds answers as far as CAPS is concerned ... CAPS who diverted attention away from the recovery of the contents of the trap and ... CAPS who had a John Silvetti connection.  That is why I care about this aspect of the Persistence topic ... CAPS who had the ability to influence SS to return to his flock when she strayed and began to think for herself.

I wonder what Kermit is referring to when he implies he may expose SS.

Anyways ... thanks for responding.

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet

+++++++++

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 -
« Reply #542 on: January 26, 2009, 11:37:56 PM »

I learned of Caps's identity by accident.  Caps did reveal his identity to Klaas. the FBI, and Dave Holloway.  He was very serious about his theory and he went to them in all ernest.  Several other posters on the forum made contact with Caps after that.  I bleieve at one point he might have posted his email address.  I know of four or five SM posters who have or have had direct contact with Caps since last Spring.  Caps did reveal himself to Tim Miller and Jossy because he wanted them to know who he was and he was asking for their help with the witness.  Caps isn't hiding his identity from the people who really need to know who he is.  It just isn't a good idea to put his name on SM after he has finished telling us information about the underbelly of Aruba.  Remember what happened to Pitbull after he claimed to have knowledge about Natalee.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4434.msg646566#msg646566

Janet,
IF she knows any more about him/them, it is because she was working with him/them to begin with. 

Again, JMO.

Good night Janet!    an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: June 27, 2009, 12:18:37 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58718.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Counterfeiting things seized

26 Jun, 2009, 14:14 (GMT -04:00)

Bags of counterfeit clothing were yesterday removed from shops including the Havenstraat and Schelp Street in Orange City.
ORANGE CITY - At seventeen shops yesterday raids made counterfeit goods seized. These are clothes and bags, but also sunglasses, purses, shoes and watches which infringement had been made on existing luxury brands like Lacoste, Ed Hardy and Louis Vuitton.

Articles with bags from shops at the same time as Keke, La Aruba, Gold R Us, Alankar and Certified Mall included. The warehouses of these stores were examined. A total of between 120 and 150 cubic meters of counterfeit goods, which are now in a warehouse and are stored within the coming weeks will be destroyed.

The large-scale operation, the first of its kind on the island, was conducted by the Public Ministry in cooperation with police, customs and the foundation Disosa. Following declaration was Disosa Protection Agency on behalf of a number of brands. Rather has been on the island, including at the initiative of the foundation that both Suriname and Curacao and Aruba also now has an office, an action carried out. According to Prosecutor Dop Kruimel first action was intended as a warning. "We're well aware that not all products have reached the island. We know that much more is available and sold. But our goal is to make clear that the next time to turn to, and it will not stick to only the remote to do the stuff and that there are no legal consequences follow. "According Dop was the investigation that the retailers are well aware of the criminality of the sale of counterfeit goods. "We have seen various movements which attempted to ensure that the products to us to escape."

Patterns
According to Customs Director Wiebe Pera is impossible for all consignments of goods' so to check all boxes that you open to see what it is. " "But there is a lot come through and that is for us the opportunity to develop our short-term training to customs officials in the identification of counterfeit goods." The goal is to eventually as much as possible to prevent counterfeit goods on the island are . "We address now the shopkeepers have direct input, but also through an intermediary to which their findings and that may or may not be through the zone have occurred. But these are all patterns that require further investigation.

Disosa the Caribbean branch of the Foundation Fighting Counterfeiting that the interests of the largest organization against fraud mark in the world. Frank Convalius this was a minor incident and there every few months. "Soon there will be no press conferences," said Convalius.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: June 27, 2009, 12:23:48 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58716.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Scams licenses and passports

26 Jun, 2009, 14:11 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Aliens who are looking for an agent to request permits and Dutch passports, should beware of fraudsters. These persons were allegedly "in the name of Minister Booshi 'can arrange the necessary paperwork.

Aliens Minister Booshi Wever made a request to all fellow citizens in Aruba for not falling for this scam. The swindlers said to be a high amount for their 'services' and say that Booshi the paperwork for their clients in order forms. Wever know that he is not involved. "I have no contact with people who have residence permits or passports' regulate '. All applications for a Dutch passport via the Office of the Governor of Aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: June 27, 2009, 12:26:04 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58715.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Search delivers stolen stuff on

26 Jun, 2009, 14:10 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The searches were carried out yesterday in several houses in the Rancho area, made in the context of research on healing of stolen goods. This has a spokesman of the Public Prosecutor (OM) confirmed. There are some things seized. To which articles it is not for want to lose. Even if people have been arrested. "In that study, we want no further notices," said the spokesman. The media meanwhile is fierce speculation about the true circumstances of the police action. It is said that Justice yesterday looking towards one, from the office of the Reporting Unusual Transactions (MOT), stolen laptop containing highly sensitive information. The MOT is a public body which aims to money laundering and terrorist financing and combat. This collects the data that point to record, edit and analyze, to evaluate whether these data may be important for preventing and detecting crime.

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: June 27, 2009, 12:41:48 AM »

Help! What's the deal? When I try to post, the lines keep jumping as I type. Maybe is all of this heat!
Can anyone help with the jumps while I type my post?

Hotping, If a storm would come to my area, it would be the 4th. one in 4yrs. I would rather just regular rain. Sheesh, we've had some horrible hurricanes and don't need anymore. I told my neighbors that I would do a nude raindance soon. LOL!   
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: June 27, 2009, 01:01:32 AM »

Help! What's the deal? When I try to post, the lines keep jumping as I type. Maybe is all of this heat!

Hotping, If a storm would come to my area, it would be the 4th. one in 4yrs. I would rather just regular rain. Sheesh, we've had some horrible hurricanes and don't need anymore. I told my neighbors that I would do a nude raindance soon. LOL!   
No I wasn't wishing for a bad storm just maybe some rain from a storm!

About the jumping when You are trying to post.....Have You recently upgraded to Internet explorer 8 if so go to tools and click on compatablitity view and hopefully it will stop...the same thing happened to Me...Good Luck..... 

In God We Trust!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: June 27, 2009, 01:23:33 AM »

I've had that problem as well the last few weeks -- I thought it was just me!

.... I'm kinda hopin' for for more dry weather, now!  Monkey Devil!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: June 27, 2009, 01:23:46 AM »

Who is SS?

Janet

++++++++

SS

SS

Now ain't those some interesting statements..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: June 27, 2009, 02:59:18 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: June 27, 2009, 11:36:16 AM »

Does anyone know who this Jossy Mansur is, or is it just an old picture.
Friend of Julia Renfro
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1588057630&hiq=julia%2Crenfro

Maybe?

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diahuebs/staff/

snip

EDITOR
Agencia Arubano di Noticia

DIRECTOR
Jossy M. Mansur

DIRECTOR ASISTENTE
Luis M. Mansur

Jossy E. Mansur

Eduardo Mansur

Damilice Mansur

snip

http://www.diarioaruba.com/

6/6/2009 Diario Front Page

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.500

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.msg546724#msg546724

In the middle picture, the guy on the far left, in blue shirt and blue jeans, has the same eyes/look as the "scary" guy, in the corner, in the Mos picture on the Persistence. The guy on boat looked heavier and had less hair but the face looks the same.   
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: June 27, 2009, 12:26:04 PM »

TM...Check Mail Please! 

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: June 27, 2009, 01:12:55 PM »

Who is SS?

Janet

++++++++

SS

SS

Now ain't those some interesting statements..

Keepthefaith ... WHEW!!   I am thankful I am not alone.

I believe SS's posts are a very important consideration in the Persistence story.

Prior to Kermit's exposing Kyle Kingman's own words in November, 2008 ... SS upheld the Persistence endeavor and ... she was a staunch CAPS' supporter even when it was revealed that his research was flawed.

However ... following Kermit's revelation ... in November and December, 2008 ... SS conceded in her posts on this forum that she had been wrong.  She acknowledge that she was now able to grasp the deceptive underlying motives of John Silvetti in regards to the Persistence undertaking as well as ...  CAPS' distractive underlying motives encompassing the pond and witness.

Then in January, 2009 ... following her C&G connection ... SS's posts reveal that she had backtracked and ... jumped back on the John Silvetti and CAPS' bandwagons.  SS did not refer to Kyle Kingman as the grandfather of all liars ... his words were just disregard ... not acknowledged.

Something is wrong with this picture.

Often one person ... or maybe more ... with an agenda and the gift of deception can enter an scenario and disrupt the status quo of a group by spewing lies that cause others to question all that they had previously believed.

I contend the enemy/enemies with an Aruban agenda ... enemy/enemies who possess the ability to deceive Natalee Hollowa's father ... the one who has an indepth knowledge of the coverup ... the one who desperately desires that justice prevails ... has the capability to deceive even Tamikosmom.

Janet

+++++

SS - NOVEMBER/DECEMBER, 2008

SS

on: November 17, 2008, 08:32:15 PM 

Monkeys - Kyle said that he discovered the trap on the screen very early Christmas morning.  That's when Tim said  "it looks like a skull".  The contents of the trap were cleaned on January 7th.  Persistence continued to use side scan sonor to map the ocean floor well into February.  Now how could they justify all of those extra weeks of searching for a missing American woman if they had already found her in the beginning of January?  They also needed to get our focus off of Persistence and the ocean search.  Viola!  Caps enters the picture to tell us about Manserat Pond.  The picture of the cage was never supposed to be released and I'm sure that caused big trouble.  All of the evidence disappeared.  The fabric sent to Quantico wasn't Natalee's blouse.  There wasn't anything else in the cage - it was just a coconut or a piece of coral.  Back to the ocean search for Peristence so that they could continue with the grids and their non profit search.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.msg546635#msg546635

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #156 on: December 04, 2008, 02:08:35 AM »

1.  Silvetti's businesses were in trouble.  He wanted to start new businesses with oil and an oil pipeline from Aruba to Chavez in Colombia.  He needed money.

2.  He illegally sold off his shares of stock and that is why the SEC is after him.

3.  Before he started his new oil business, he needed to have a geological scan of the ocean floor.  Doing those scans costs lots of money.

4.  He agreed to volunteer his ship, crew, and equipment to search for a missing American woman in the same area.  He scans the ocean floor looking for Natalee, but really he's doing oil work.

5.  Most of his expenses for the Persistence search were written off on his corporate tax returns because it was charity work and a donation that he was doing.  By looking for Natalee, he was able to map the ocean for free.

6.  Natalee was found in the end of December.  Oh no, what can he do?  He can't keep mapping the ocean floor for free because he just found the missing American woman.  So, the trap contents were turned over to ALE, nothing was ever in that trap. and he continued to search for Natalee and map for oil for another 6 to 8 weeks -at very little expense to himself.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.msg565794;topicseen#msg565794

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 -
« Reply #726 on: December 06, 2008, 04:23:52 PM »

I agree with you, Janet.  I thought a lot about it last night, after I finally had to turn my computer off and just think.  In his heart, I'm sure that Tim Miller believed what he had seen or he wouldn't have said, Bull$hit with the thumbs down.  However, he had no control over all of that pphotographic equipment and perhaps he was only being shown what they wanted him to see.  There was a very good reason why they had to get him off of Persistence before January 7th.  I don't think that Dave or Tim would have gone to Nicaragua if they didn't think it was a viable lead.  I wonder if ALE are the ones who set it all up as another one of their infamous diversion tactics

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569218#msg569218

SS
« Reply #697 on: December 06, 2008, 03:26:15 PM »

Blue Moon - great reference!  I have pretty much been a believer that Natalee was buried on land, but after Kyle's calculations, I don't think so anymore.  Kyle is a trained oceanographer and he has been taught how to make those calculations of objects on the ocean floor.  Kyle's calculations are actually the first piece of scientific data that we have after three and a half years.  I wonder if it would be too much of a stretch to hope that the release of the cage photographs somehow has forced Rudy's hand???  They can't deny any longer that something was in the cage.  There are photographs to prove the lie.  Whether or not they have destroyed the actual cage contents remains to be seen.  If the evidence has been destroyed, Richardson and Mos could also be in trouble along with Paulass and Uncle Jan.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569178#msg569178

SS
« Reply #702 on: December 06, 2008, 03:41:17 PM »

Tim became a liability because her had the film footage from the 29th and the 30th.  He knew what was in the cage.  Just from the original Photographs on the 29th, we can clearly see a skull and a shoe.  I think Tim probably became a source of contention and was distracted away from the ship so the contents could be turned over to ALE.  Tim has to have figured out what happened.  I wonder if it's difficult for him to look at Beth and Dave in their eyes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569184#msg569184

SS
« Reply #702 on: December 06, 2008, 03:41:17 PM »

Tim became a liability because her had the film footage from the 29th and the 30th.  He knew what was in the cage.  Just from the original Photographs on the 29th, we can clearly see a skull and a shoe.  I think Tim probably became a source of contention and was distracted away from the ship so the contents could be turned over to ALE.  Tim has to have figured out what happened.  I wonder if it's difficult for him to look at Beth and Dave in their eyes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569184#msg569184

SS
« Reply #678 on: December 06, 2008, 01:52:46 PM »

I don't think anything would surprise me at this point.  This story is getting sicker by the day.  How could they just hand all of that evidence over to ALE and deny that they had found anything???  And, sit silently by when our FBI was sent a piece of nothing?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569137#msg569137

Dialogue - SS and Tamikosmom:

Quote from: SS on November 24, 2008, 10:13:44 PM

I have some feelings about the photographs and I wonder if others feel the same way that I do.  If Louis, John, and Kyle had hidden those photographs from ALE so that they could be turned over to Beth, Dave, and US authorities, it would have been a dishonest action, but it would have been in the best interests of everyone.  ALE has been so despicable from day one, and under handed handling of evidence would have been a double standard, but I would have supported it and jumped up and down with cheers.  Unfortunately, that isn't what happened.  The evidence was hidden from Beth, Dave, and the American public and the photographs were never even given to the FBI by members of the Persistence group.  When I hear that there is even a remote possibility that Louis Schafer sold those photographs for big bucks and that Kyle attempted to sell the photographs to networks last February, I just want to scream.  These actions are beyond explanation or justification.

Quote from: Tamikosmom on November 24, 2008, 10:39:01 PM

I wish Kyle would respond to these allegations.
Thanks SS.
Janet

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #784 on: November 24, 2008, 10:46:48 PM »

Dinners over... I ate my crow and it didn't very good at all.  I am so sorry for going at you.  I was so convinced that everything and everyone involved with Perisistence were above reproach.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg556257;topicseen#msg556257

_____

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: June 27, 2009, 01:24:47 PM »

No I wasn't wishing for a bad storm just maybe some rain from a storm!

About the jumping when You are trying to post.....Have You recently upgraded to Internet explorer 8 if so go to tools and click on compatablitity view and hopefully it will stop...the same thing happened to Me...Good Luck..... 

Thanks Hotping and Wreck. It did help and now I know I wasn't crazy! Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: June 27, 2009, 01:27:12 PM »

Have a great weekend Cajun Miracle!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.