March 28, 2024, 04:54:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 418422 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: June 11, 2009, 10:34:10 PM »

I'll say it again!
4 years has come and gone. I just feel now is the time for the family to simply come out swinging and tell EVERYTHING they know and let the chips fall where they may. No more waiting for the FBI/State Department/CIA/US Government or anyone else to break the big story or "solve" the case. No more expecting Aruba or the Dutch from pursuing ANYTHING. No more waiting for someone to "trip up" joran.

NO MORE!

I'm trusting in the fact that there is calm before the storm... an angelic monkey

I would like to believe that, but after 4 years --- I doubt it!

Wreck, I have to sadly agree with you.  I do not feel like Aruba nor the NL's will do anything in the form of Justice for Natalee.  I will walk along beside this family in their quest for justice but unfortunately it will never come from that hell-hole island nor the NL.  After four years I believe all they are doing is trying to wear us down hoping we will go away.  Not going to happen.  They can count on that.  I hope and pray that Beth writes one final book and unloads it all.  Her book she kept with notes is very valuable and maybe after the Kalpoes are blown out of the water in their lawsuit Beth will share her notes with the world.  It is time. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: June 11, 2009, 10:44:37 PM »

I'll say it again!
4 years has come and gone. I just feel now is the time for the family to simply come out swinging and tell EVERYTHING they know and let the chips fall where they may. No more waiting for the FBI/State Department/CIA/US Government or anyone else to break the big story or "solve" the case. No more expecting Aruba or the Dutch from pursuing ANYTHING. No more waiting for someone to "trip up" joran.

NO MORE!

I'm trusting in the fact that there is calm before the storm... an angelic monkey

Just a thought .... doesn't the mere fact that the Kalpoes have brought a suit in the U.S. give a "nexus" for possible suits against them by Beth and Dave????
Wreck, I have to sadly agree with you.  I do not feel like Aruba nor the NL's will do anything in the form of Justice for Natalee.  I will walk along beside this family in their quest for justice but unfortunately it will never come from that hell-hole island nor the NL.  After four years I believe all they are doing is trying to wear us down hoping we will go away.  Not going to happen.  They can count on that.  I hope and pray that Beth writes one final book and unloads it all.  Her book she kept with notes is very valuable and maybe after the Kalpoes are blown out of the water in their lawsuit Beth will share her notes with the world.  It is time. JMO

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: June 11, 2009, 10:46:02 PM »

oops! Sorry.
Should be in response:

Just a thought .... doesn't the mere fact that the Kalpoes have brought a suit in the U.S. give a "nexus" for possible suits against them by Beth and Dave????

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: June 11, 2009, 10:55:52 PM »

I'll say it again!

NO MORE!

I think they tried to become a part of this suite in the beginning and it was shot down by the judge.  No jurisdiction.  They are a U.S. citizen.  Stupid isn't it?  They can come here and sue Dr. Phil but Beth and Dave cannot go after them.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: June 11, 2009, 10:57:11 PM »

Correction:

I think they tried to become a part of this suit in the beginning and it was shot down by the judge.  No jurisdiction.  They are not a U.S. citizen.  Stupid isn't it?  They can come here and sue Dr. Phil but Beth and Dave cannot go after them.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: June 11, 2009, 11:07:11 PM »

Time for me to call it a night.  Too much excitement for me.  Once I figure out how to get those pictures off the blackberry I will post some in the musing thread.  They are awesome.  But I was scared.   Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: June 11, 2009, 11:13:42 PM »

Time for me to call it a night.  Too much excitement for me.  Once I figure out how to get those pictures off the blackberry I will post some in the musing thread.  They are awesome.  But I was scared.   Monkey Devil!

Blue Moon

I am looking forward to those pictures and ... I am thankful that you are safe.

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
8:12 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #127 on: June 11, 2009, 11:22:35 PM »

Good night Blue Moon!  I'm looking forward to the pictures!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: June 11, 2009, 11:23:15 PM »

Blue Moon

I am looking forward to those pictures and ... I am thankful that you are safe.

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
8:12 PM

Good night Janet!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: June 12, 2009, 01:16:50 AM »

6/12/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

http://awemainta.com/home/

Page 3

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: June 12, 2009, 01:59:22 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: June 12, 2009, 02:46:30 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #132 on: June 12, 2009, 04:21:57 AM »

I total agree that as a discussion board, all questions/inquiries that lead to Justice for Natalee should be feverishly pursued. Having said that, what is the end game going down a path that may (at the most) reveal that Dave and/or Tim Miller have afforded entities/persons additional cover to prevent Justice for Natalee? Was it faith in human nature believing that people will always do the right thing make them pawns in the hands of the evil aruban agenda? If so, have they resigned themselves to that fate and are now passively accepted things that portray them as willing accomplishes by accepting the foils of their acts (Tim continuing to work with silvetti/loius s.-which - by the way - results in addition funds/equipment support to TES for other missing person searches while Dave lends credence so he may gain additional search efforts for Natalee (100 + targets) identified yet unexplored?
OK...for the sake of argument...lets say Dave and Tim  were either reluctant or even main participants that afforded aruba with additional help in covering up what happened to Natalee (whether willingly or not).
Lets say Dave and Tim willingly became participants furthering the cover up (I don't believe this!).
What would be their end game?
I don't believe for a second that either Dave or Tim would do anything that would distract from obtaining Justice for Natalee......
I do believe there is a conspiracy involving those who orchestrated the persistence search (specifically silvetti, louis s, now kyle kingman and tim trahan, backed by ata/ahata, aruba pm, om, jpk2....julia,mark p)...
So please, anyone, tell me what there is to gain in obtaining Justice for Natalee by dragging down Dave/Tim? I only see dragging down Dave/Tim, and that won't bring Justice for Natalee!
Justice for Natalee will be successful if the persistence/silvetti/louis s/kingman/trahan/julia/purcell/pm/om/aruba divers trap recovery/ roles are revealed.
Keep on the critical path to find Justice for Natalee........don't get worked up on a side track just because time passes and there is no observable progress...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #133 on: June 12, 2009, 04:25:42 AM »

Good Night good monkeys......
Stay safe in the extreme storm areas......
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: June 12, 2009, 10:20:39 AM »

Kyle Kingman:
1.  Internet posts reveal that Kyle was troubled by the events encompassing the contents of the trap
2.  Kyle backtracks
3.  Kyle has an on-going professional relationship with John Silvetti (Norway/Egypt).

Tim Miller:
1.  According to Kyle Kingman's own words it is revealed that Tim Miller was troubled by the events encompassing the contents of the trap
2.  Tim is silent.
3.  Tim has an on-going professional relationship with John Silvetti (TES).

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: June 12, 2009, 10:25:10 AM »

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 -
« Reply #703 on: March 30, 2009, 06:27:39 PM »

My loyalty is also with Natalee and secondly her biological mother Beth. I find it very difficult to feel any loyalty to Robin's husband when Robin posts along side of Renfro/Mark Purcell, Reality and other Beth haters.

IMO part of the reasons this case has not been solved is by family members (Robin Holloway) cohorting with the enemy.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4766.msg745322#msg745322

ROBIN HOLLOWAY
December, 2007

Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something. As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount ...

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: June 12, 2009, 11:38:31 AM »

Those with an Aruban agenda who post on the RU and BNH forums ... despictably bash Beth Holloway's every word ... action ... motivation in her quest for answers while respectively uphold Dave Holloway.

Why?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: June 12, 2009, 12:00:53 PM »

DAVE HOLLOWAY

Robin Holloway - December, 2007

... As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

JULIA RENFRO

Seattle Times - June 9, 2007

Renfro, a mother of four, spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another, but she became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.

"I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said. "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."

Renfro has concluded that the body would have turned up by now if she died on the island proper. She -- and many Arubans -- doubts the three suspects, all good students without criminal records, could have pulled off a perfect crime, never caving in to intense interrogations.

"I've spoken with all of the suspects," she said. "I don't believe any of them did anything to her."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003741183_aruba09.html

MARK PURCELL

Refugees Unlimited

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm

For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him. The K brothers for the same as Joran. The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps. To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

August 30, 2006
ARE ALL BLOGS CREATED EQUAL? THE FINAL CHAPTER
By Meri, Aruban Boycott Contributor

There is a poster on the Internet who goes by the handle MIP6. He has posted on several different sites, blogs and message boards. MIP6's true name is Mark Purcell and he is the Director of Operations for The Aruba Marriott Hotel. His wife Marlene Purcell is a member of the Aruban Tourist Board and they are both friends and partners of Julia Renfro.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006/08/are-all-blogs-created-equal-final.html

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: June 12, 2009, 12:31:41 PM »

Good Morning Monkey's...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: June 12, 2009, 12:43:18 PM »

In the fall of 2006 ... assuming that Robin and Dave Holloway were being deceiptively used by the darkside ... they BOTH were made aware of posts which Mark Purcell had submitted to various internet forums ... posts that implied an Aruban agenda ... posts that despicably undermine Natalee and her family while ... at the same time ... putting Julia Renfro on a pedestal as well as defending the main suspects.  It was all for naught.

Why?

Janet

++++++

ROBIN HOLLOWAY

Blogs for Natalee

Robin Holloway:
  I have made a lot of good friends here at BFN and other sites. I appreciate the efforts everyone has gone to in trying to help us out. Thank you to everyone. I have had the pleasure of talking and communicating with several on this board and would like to thank them and everyone, including especially Debbie, and thanks to Rammstein, Reality, MIP6 and gagirl for their help also.  I know everyone won't agree on everything, but we need to keep focus on the real issue, Natalee.
August 21, 2006, 03:07:49 PM

Robin Holloway: MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!
November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM

MARK PURCELL/MIP6/DOC HOLLADAY

August 30, 2006
ARE ALL BLOGS CREATED EQUAL? THE FINAL CHAPTER
By Meri, Aruban Boycott Contributor

There is a poster on the Internet who goes by the handle MIP6. He has posted on several different sites, blogs and message boards. MIP6's true name is Mark Purcell and he is the Director of Operations for The Aruba Marriott Hotel. His wife Marlene Purcell is a member of the Aruban Tourist Board and they are both friends and partners of Julia Renfro.
http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006/08/are-all-blogs-created-equal-final.html

MIP6

I figure with my next post I should get the boot, haven’t decided which one to use yet the Beth lies or denouncing the Sainthood of Natalee. I have way too much fun watching them all freak out.

http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24191#post24191

Refugees Unlimited

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 am
Are the pages from Dave’s work of fiction soft when you wipe with them?

Girls disappearing in Aruba would be on every front page newspaper in the free world “IF” it had ever occurred prior to or after Natalee split to get away from her dysfunctional, cold & heartless, bar rag banshee of a mother.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:09 pm
We will be partying tonight at Kokoa Bar at the De Palm pier it will be there last night at that location so we are going to be giving them a big send off for there last night.  If Natalee shows up for the party I'll be sure to find the closest internet connection and let everyone know.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm
For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him. The K brothers for the same as Joran. The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps. To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:08 pm
Doesn’t surprise me any that Debbie would do that. The title of this thread is “Debbie’s Integrity” should read “Debbie’s total lack of Morals & Integrity”. She is the head cheerleader for all things Twitty / Holloway. Someone mentioned to me that Debbie was just being “used” by the family to move the family agenda forward, I called Bullshit, Debbie knows exactly what she is doing. This is a blatant attempt to smear Julia because the Twitholes fear her knowledge of what they did here in Aruba. Just like all others who where close to the family in the beginning, they now have put in play a planned focused effort to discredit Julia. This family of the runaway Natalee are the lowest forms of life I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing in my life time. I can’t wait for the day when the house of cards that the Twitholes have built on there ongoing lies and deception comes falling down around there shoulders. I also can not wait until the day that Julia tells all, even though she is a class act, I think she will someday put it all out there.

Girls disappearing in Aruba would be on every front page newspaper in the free world “IF” it had ever occurred prior to or after Natalee split to get away from her dysfunctional, cold & heartless, bar rag banshee of a mother.

Holladay PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:14 pm
I see we have a couple of f*** nuggets trying to make Julia look like the bad guy (gal) again.  Don’t you Kool-Aid drinking fucktards (damn I love that word) understand yet, I and I assume many on this board will believe what Julia has to say over anything Beth ever puts forward from her journal of lies and fabrication.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:46 pm
If I were Natalee’s parent what would I do next?  Burn the playbook, or journal; it wasn’t accurate to begin with.  Not listen to the following people: Jossey, Jug, Rita, Nancy, Bo, Joe M., Greta, SM, BFN, Larry, Moe & Curly.  Beg forgiveness from the following people: the VDS family, the Kalpo family, the population of Aruba, the population of the Netherlands, the Aruba LE, the Dutch LE, the FBI, the CIA, the American public, Julia R. and every other person who helped in the beginning.  Pay back the following: every entity in Aruba that gave me a dime.  Donate every dime left in the slush fund to a worthy organization that has a real purpose of helping people.

Than crawl off and hide in the hollow of some dead tree.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.