March 28, 2024, 04:01:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 418420 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1280 on: June 29, 2009, 11:26:00 AM »

I haven't seen an update yet on the condition of this tourist that was injured Friday.  The last report was of "stable" condition.  But couldn't you also be "stable" and in a coma?  The telephone number on the boat involved is to Mermaid Sport Divers. (I didn't post the picture that shows the complete phone number but you can see it at the Awe24 link if interested.)

http://www.scubadivers-aruba.com/

6/27/2009 Bondia Front Page

http://bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=1142&offId=10&offDate=2009-06

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 26/06/2009 | horario: 14:59

tourist is cay for of boat cu owing to bay for dive then the wiek owing to strike the at his cabes cu urgencia owing to hibe hospital diabierna morning owing to enter informe of one caso at barcadera where cu boat cu owing to bay take away turistanan for dive owing to happen on one tourist cu owing to cay for of the boat, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance for her sitio. at arrival of the patrol they owing to encontra cu one boat cu owing to end of bring one victima of one accidente in lama, is deal here of one tourist cu will owing to cay for of boat y after of esey the wiek of the boat will owing to strike his cabes. mirando the gravedad owing to ask presencia of ambulance cu urgencia, at arrival of the ambulance at once they owing to tume over for of the boat y owing to pase in ambulance for so owing to hibe hospital. according one ultimo informe his condicion is stabiel. autoridad have the caso here bao investigacion.

Edit to correct day of accident per texasmom.  MB
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 12:53:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1281 on: June 29, 2009, 11:28:51 AM »

Yep - he's a gem, isn't he?

And did you read between the lines about his Aruba charges being "dropped"?

All he had to do was grease the pockets of a few for that to happen - ie, "donate to charities"

Aruba's judiciary at it's finest.

On second thought............................Joran still takes the cake as that example. 

I wonder what "charities" Paulus donated to in late summer/early fall 2005?

So true Jen!  Sad but true!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1282 on: June 29, 2009, 12:54:43 PM »

Reading from #750 to the current thread will put many things in perspective.Hope you haven't had to take any aspirin GabbyG..
Hey KTF, hi there! Haha...to be honest, I have had to take something a little stronger than aspirin a time or two lolol
Some things I read I had forgotten about, some things brought back the frustration all over again...I may catch some flack for this from some, but at this point in time Kermit is definitely my hero! I decided to re-read the threads because I had gotten very involved in Caylee's thread and had fallen behind in Natalee's thread, only reading every few days or so, and I missed the reasons for all the uproar in the cage back then, still seeing occasional comments regarding certain people in the then current threads. Anyway, Im glad I am doing this, and cant wait until I manage to get caught up! I'm definitely keeping the aspirin close KTF, and a few other things aren't far away either   LOL
Thanks for your comment!!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: June 29, 2009, 12:59:35 PM »

ARUBAN CHIEF OF POLICE - GEROLD DOMPIG

Gerold Dompig’s official position within the Natalee Holloway investigation dictates that inside information was at the foundation of his words regarding his suspicion encompassing the involvement of Joran, Deepak, Satish and Paulus in the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... the morning Natalee Holloway went missing.

Janet
_________

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'

GEROLD DOMPIG: I still believe that these boys have been lying, they're still lying, and everybody knows that by now. So there's no doubt in my mind that they know something, they're guilty of something.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12187266/

RITA COSBY: Do you believe, Chief—you said to me even before this interview that you believe the boys are guilty as hell. Do you believe they‘re involved in her disappearance?

GEROLD DOMPIG: Yes.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9910586/from/RL.3/

GEROLD DOMPIG: Joran went back and forth with his statements, and he withdrew two statements which he had already given to us. So basically, none of his statements were really trustworthy.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9727957/

'Abrams Report'

GEROLD DOMPIG: Well, it would take me, I think, a little over two days to go over all the inconsistencies. None of the stories match up, let me put it that way. So when it comes to believing this individual, we know in which category to place him.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9676188

'The Abrams Report'

GEROLD DOMPIG: I go by the rule of thumb that, in the first 40 days -- as I said in a different program -- the first 40 days, law enforcement has probably also already spoken to the perpetrators. So we feel strongly that we have already spoken to them. And there's no one else outside this group that could be involved or responsible.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9676188/page/2/

'The Abrams Report'

GEROLD DOMPIG: So sometimes people will ask us that, "Are you not tunnel-visioned? Maybe you should look at other possibilities." Of course. We did that. But we still feel that, every time you go on a path, a different path, that path leads back, comes back to these three boys.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9676188/page/2/

Vanity Fair

GEROLD DOMPIG:  The F.B.I. profiled him as a person who never has been corrected by his parents. He's the boss of what happens in that house. He's the boss in the family. He is allowed to do anything.… If a person like that is in a position where a person says, 'No,' well, that person may change completely. Maybe he blew a fuse when she wouldn't have sex with him, and something happened.

http://www.vanityfair.com/fame/features/2006/01/natalee200601?currentPage=all

48 Hours Mystery

Dompig says he believes Paulus van der Sloot does know more than he has been telling about the circumstances surrounding Holloway's disappearance.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page3.shtml

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1284 on: June 29, 2009, 01:03:49 PM »

<snipped?

Also, I am not in the current Natalee thread often because I made a project out of going back and re-reading the Natalee threads starting with thread # 750! It has been a very interesting read to say the least, although very time consuming. I am on thread # 795 now, a long way to go but I couldn't stop now even if I wanted to! Puts a lot of things in a clearer and fresher perspective.

Hugs to all Monkeys, and thank you for your determination! This case screams for us to never give up!

Gabby

At this rate you are going to need a stronger pair of specs by the time you catch up.

Hugs to you too and ... thank you for stopping by.

Janet

Hi Janet! I am smiling here because you are exactly right, for some reason my eyes are rebelling  LOL
From re-reading all those threads I feel like I know you, and I look forward to your posts. Thank you so much for all you contribute!

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: June 29, 2009, 01:05:38 PM »

ARUBAN CHIEF OF POLICE - GEROLD DOMPIG

When the position of Gerold Dompig within the Aruban investigation is considered … the tip to Tim Miller and Dave Holloway regarding the location of the trap containing Natalee Holloways remains must have been derived from a foundation of knowledge.  After all ... the location was right on.

The "powers that be" within the Aruban investigation knew the truth from the getgo.

Janet

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman
The tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.

Crime and Investigation - What Happened to Natalee Holloway – March, 2009

The leader of the effort is Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch and the father of a 16 year- old girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1984. Miller has now taken on the recovery of Natalee Holloway as a personal calling. Miller and Natalee Holloway’s father Dave Holloway, believe that Natalee was likely placed in a crab trap or a steel drum and dumped 3-5 miles offshore, which is where they will focus the search.

http://www.citvasia.com/detailssynopsis.aspx?libId=336&sId=168&sTime=1200

Fox Online Show - Jamie Colby - July 15, 2007

JAMIE COLBY:  Tim, let me ask you about this search. You want to go back, you want to search and focus underwater

TIM MILLER:That's another thing that Gerold Dompig actually told us when Dave and I was over there; that he felt that Natalee was out in the water, that the night the fishermen's hut was broken into, a knife was stolen, a rope was stolen and a large crab trap was stolen.  Gerold Dompig's words were "Natalee was put in that crab trap, they put rocks in it and they took her out 3 to 5 miles and she's 800 to 1,000 feet deep and we always thought about the water anyhow.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1286 on: June 29, 2009, 01:06:10 PM »

Reading from #750 to the current thread will put many things in perspective.Hope you haven't had to take any aspirin GabbyG..
Hey KTF, hi there! Haha...to be honest, I have had to take something a little stronger than aspirin a time or two lolol
Some things I read I had forgotten about, some things brought back the frustration all over again...I may catch some flack for this from some, but at this point in time Kermit is definitely my hero! I decided to re-read the threads because I had gotten very involved in Caylee's thread and had fallen behind in Natalee's thread, only reading every few days or so, and I missed the reasons for all the uproar in the cage back then, still seeing occasional comments regarding certain people in the then current threads. Anyway, Im glad I am doing this, and cant wait until I manage to get caught up! I'm definitely keeping the aspirin close KTF, and a few other things aren't far away either   LOL
Thanks for your comment!!

Hang in there GabbyG!  You can do it!  

Hope you don't have a history of high blood pressure!    Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: June 29, 2009, 01:07:52 PM »

<snipped?

Also, I am not in the current Natalee thread often because I made a project out of going back and re-reading the Natalee threads starting with thread # 750! It has been a very interesting read to say the least, although very time consuming. I am on thread # 795 now, a long way to go but I couldn't stop now even if I wanted to! Puts a lot of things in a clearer and fresher perspective.

Hugs to all Monkeys, and thank you for your determination! This case screams for us to never give up!

Gabby

At this rate you are going to need a stronger pair of specs by the time you catch up.

Hugs to you too and ... thank you for stopping by.

Janet

Hi Janet! I am smiling here because you are exactly right, for some reason my eyes are rebelling  LOL
From re-reading all those threads I feel like I know you, and I look forward to your posts. Thank you so much for all you contribute!

Gabby ... you made my day!!  Thank you.

Good Morning Monkeys

Janet
10:10 AM PT

_____

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1288 on: June 29, 2009, 01:20:32 PM »

In Texas, the "Castle Law" is in effect. If someone is "breaking and entering" you can blow them away with no "questions asked". Our cime rate is down considerably! 

That's the way it should be!There is absolutely NO reason to be on another person's property..........

Exactly!  Texas got that right!   

Now,only if Washington could follow that lead!Our state is azz backwards.There is a gray area in our state.You can't shoot someone unless they are posing great bodily harm.If they come into your living room and are stealing stuff you theoretically just can't go out there and shoot them...They've got to be posing a threat..I've seen people go to trial because they shot a burglar in the back??? Go figure...

When I was at home and my dad would have to go out of town for a few days, he would tell me if anybody was prowling around the house go ahead and shoot em and drag em inside and swear they were trying to attack me!

Monkey Devil!

Hi texasmom and Monkeys!! I dont post often but have read every day since the first week Natalee went missing. I found texasmom's and Wreck's posts interesting because I also live in Texas (about an hour from Dallas) and had an interesting and informative conversation with a neighbor quite a few years back who was a police officer. My ex worked second shift and kept a 22 pistol in our bedroom should we have an intruder. The policer officer told my ex to get me a larger caliber pistol, and then told me that if I had to shoot someone to make sure they were dead as the intruder (back then) could file charges on me for attempted murder while I could only file charges for B&E! An interesting side note, my ex and I belonged to a gun club and were competitive shooters in Texas and Oklahoma, so like texasmom, I am no stranger to guns and would not be afraid to use one, and with my shooting experience I would most likely hit what I was aiming at, especially an intruder at close range.
Anyway, I found these posts interesting and wanted to comment. Wreck, Im glad to know the law has changed, the police officer back then had advised me to shoot an intruder even if outside and then drag him inside and claim bodily threat towards me. I live alone since my divorce quite a long time ago but my children don't worry about me because they know my ability with a gun, and they know my thoughts on shooting an intruder. The officer told me that day that if someone is trying to come in who was not invited, obviously he is not there for any good reason. Also, when learning to shoot MANY moons ago I was taught that whenever I picked up a gun I should do so with the intent to use it...which the police officer also told me that day we had the conversation.
Sorry for the O/T but these posts were interesting and I just wanted to comment.

Hi GabbyG!  Good to see you!

I agree with your neighbor, a 22 leaves too much to chance. 
My 9mm and I are thisclose!    Monkey Devil!

A few things you may need while you're reading:

(If I'd had one of these, I'd probably be in Maui right now!)

Monkey Devil!

Stop in and let us know how it's going when you have a chance, or need a break!

Haha..Hi texasmom, and Thanks!! I have had occasion to want and need all of the items you have shared, in any and all combinations  lol
The only thing I would add to them is the valium kitty  LOL
I spend a LOT of my time just sitting here and shaking my head (while cursing loudly and mentally putting quarters in the swear box..hahaha). My pets think I have completely lost it I think.
Thanks for your comment, and for sharing the necessary supplies for such a project. I will be sure to stop by regularly so I can keep up with current happenings. But..I do have to say that re-reading really IS an eye opener, and when I get caught up with Natalee's threads I think I will go re-read in Caylee's threads, and then in Haylee's.
Have a great day, from one Texan to another!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: June 29, 2009, 01:33:41 PM »

GabbyG,
I actually had a valium picture too, but didn't add it so I wouldn't have to add all the warnings about not taking it with the whiskey!

Monkey Devil!

But since you mentioned it....here ya go!   

I think we might actually be in for some rain, hope there's not a lot of lightning with it!   
Maybe it'll cool things off some! 

Have a great day GabbyG!   

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1290 on: June 29, 2009, 01:45:08 PM »

Thanks also to Wreck, Blue Moon, and Hotping for your comments! Thank you all for the thoughts and the smiles, and I will keep you posted regarding my progress. It's a rather large venture but hey...it has been very productive for me, and has definitely helped me keep the "fire lit".
Huggggs Monkeys! I pray daily for justice for Natalee and peace for her families!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: June 29, 2009, 02:00:22 PM »

I think SS just came to her senses, unlike some others
It`s also possible that she is more informed

bastibro

Again I ask.

What does one have to do or ... who does one have to be ... to be afforded the honor of being one of the "informed"?

Janet

bastibro

Who "informed" SS and caused her to backtrack and ... once again climb upon the John Silvetti and CAPS bandwagon?

Janet

++++++++++

DECEMBER, 2008

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 -
« Reply #702 on: December 06, 2008, 03:41:17 PM »

Tim became a liability because her had the film footage from the 29th and the 30th.  He knew what was in the cage.  Just from the original Photographs on the 29th, we can clearly see a skull and a shoe.  I think Tim probably became a source of contention and was distracted away from the ship so the contents could be turned over to ALE.  Tim has to have figured out what happened.  I wonder if it's difficult for him to look at Beth and Dave in their eyes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569184#msg569184

Kyle Kingman:
  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability

Kyle Kingman:   Tim Miller was never on the Persistence while I was not on board.  He stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica.

Kyle Kingman:  I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks.

Kyle Kingman: We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: June 29, 2009, 02:01:11 PM »

GIVE HER BACK!

SS - how bout I expose you?

Kermit

What is the holdup?

Janet

BUMPED

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: June 29, 2009, 02:58:27 PM »

MuffyBee,

Thank you for fixing my post!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: June 29, 2009, 04:09:48 PM »

According to Dave Holloway in his book Corruption in Paradise ... in October, 2005 ... he was the one who received the tip regarding Natalee being taken out two to three miles out to sea ... forwarded it to Gerold Dompig and ... Gerold Dompig concurred.

The interesting part of this book segment is that a pursuing search occured ... a search which Tim Miller and Dave Holloway collaborated a plan ... a plan that they would withhold a portion of any evidence recovered and ... have it tested themselves.

Again I ask ... considering Tim Miller and Dave Holloway in October, 2005 did not trust the "powers that be" in the Aruban investigation to be good stewards of any evidence that could be deemed case related ... considering others were prayfully and financially supporting the Persistence search effort ... consider closure for the family was the objective ... why were safeguards not put into place in the planning stages of the Persistence endeavor ... safeguards that would insure that there would be an FBI presence on board the Persistence to observed a recovery process?

Janet

++++++

CORRUPTION IN PARADISE - DAVE HOLLOWAY

Page 167/168:
  We had recently gotten another tip that the boys did do something to Natalee and that they either left her at the boat launch or the lighthouse.  From there, they supposedly went to a field area where the gardener saw them while they planned their next move.  According to the tip, after that, they went home and returned the next day to the fishermen's huts to get a steel cage to put Natalee into; they then used a boat to carry her about two to three miles out into the ocean and drop her there.  The tip was sent in an e-mail, and we forwarded it to Dompig.  He claimed that was one of the reasons to search at sea now instead of at the landfill ...

Starting from the area in fron of the hotel, we planned to search up to five miles out into the ocean ...

Tim and I made an agreement that if anything were found, I would retain some of the evidence and have it tested for DNA myself.

JANUARY 7, 2008 - RECOVERY DIVE

Kyle Kingman:
The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Kyle Kingman:   I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.  The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

Kyle Kingman:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman:  For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

NATALEE'S UNCLE

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: June 29, 2009, 04:15:00 PM »

NATALEE'S UNCLE

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: June 29, 2009, 04:23:45 PM »

I give Kyle Kingman credit.  Too little to late but ... he tried.  Kyle received a crash course pertaining to the dynamics of the Aruban coverup from Monkeys after the search effort in Aruban waters began.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Kyle Kingman:  Aruban divers deemed the cage to be not case related, and therefore Aruba had no interest in it.  At that point, I made the statement to all on board that we do have an interest and that we would recover the cage ourselves.  That is when Mos said they would dive on it but it would take 1 -2 weeks for a forensics team to arrive and that he would let Persistence know.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: June 29, 2009, 04:29:34 PM »

Kyle tried.

Janet

++++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive.  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: June 29, 2009, 04:49:38 PM »

I am not giving Kyle Kingman a free pass in regards to the motivations behind some of his choices throughout the search effort and following the Persistence leaving Aruban waters ... not by a long shot.

However ... I am just acknowledging that Kyle Kingman was the ONLY one who attempted to maintain some control over the recovery process to insure that the enemy  were not being afforded the opportunity to further the Aruban coverup ... further the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: June 29, 2009, 05:07:54 PM »

Kyle Kingman - 06/13/08:
  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

++++++++

Doing right is not always easy but ... it is always right.

Lifesong said it best ...

++++++++

Lifesong
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 -
« Reply #360 on: March 14, 2009, 06:52:02 PM »

No, Kyle.  No.  You were not FORCED to sit back and hope for the best.  YOU CHOSE to sit back and hope for the best.  There are a number of things YOU could have done.  YOU could have contacted the FBI.  YOU could have contacted Tim Miller.  YOU could have contacted the family.   

INSTEAD you chose, that's right Kyle, YOU CHOSE to participate in the attempted PIMPING of the only evidence not absconded with by the Arubans, the ROV videos.

You, KYLE KINGMAN, need to stop acting like you were one of the good guys.  YOU CHOSE at the time to do exactly what ALE did, and that is WITHHOLD POSSIBLE EVIDENCE.

And if you think talking to the Freebirds redeemed you, you're wrong.  Because when it came time to sh*t or get off the pot - you LIED, MADE THREATS OVER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and finally, RAN AWAY.  You CHOSE, Kyle Kingman, to do everything in your power to PROTECT THE PIMPING OF THE ROV VIDEOS.

Shame right on you.

JMO and only MO

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4675.msg720012;topicseen#msg720012

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.