March 29, 2024, 12:06:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 418463 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1300 on: June 29, 2009, 08:20:19 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vjgJTSM9WWI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/vjgJTSM9WWI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

http://bonairereporter.com/news/006PDFs/01-20-06.pdf

http://www.martindale.com/Carlo-van-der-Sloot/law-firm-17565240.htm

Carlo & van der Sloot 
Size of Organization: 3
Year Established: 2005
Main Office: Oranjestad, Aruba
Web Site: http://www.carlolawoffice.com

Carlo & van der Sloot is located in the island of Aruba, Dutch Caribbean. Carlo & van der Sloot is a full service law firm, with attorneys who practice in all areas of the law. The attorneys of Carlo & van der Sloot are members of the Bar of Aruba and of the Netherlands Antilles and are licensed to practice in both jurisdictions.

http://www.carlolawoffice.com/attorneys/index.html

Our Attorneys

Antonio A.D.A. Carlo, born in Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles (1957), graduated from the Catholic University of Nijmegen, the Netherlands (LL.M., 1990). Before going into private practice in 1995 Mr. Carlo worked as general counsel of a local bank in Aruba and as a government attorney at Aruba government’s Legal Department. He was admitted to the Bar of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba in 1995. His practice focuses mainly on corporate law, banking law, labor law, intellectual property law, real estate law, transactions and contract law.

Languages: Dutch, English, Spanish and Papiamento.

Contact Antonio A.D.A. Carlo

Paul A.P.J. van der Sloot, born in the Netherlands (1952), graduated from the University of Tilburg, the Netherlands (LL.M., 1979). Before going into private practice Mr. van der Sloot worked ten years in social legal aid in the Netherlands, four years in the Aruban Government, eight years in the public prosecution and three years as a judge. He was admitted to the bar in 2006. His practice focuses mainly on administrative law and mediation.

Languages: Dutch, English, German, French and Papiamento.

Contact Paul A.P.J. van der Sloot

Vito A.V. Carlo, born in Aruba, Netherlands Antilles (1979), graduated from the University of Aruba (LL.M., 2007). Before going into private practice in 2007, Mr. Carlo worked as a physical education teacher (B Ed., 2001) for four years. He was admitted to the Bar of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba in 2007. His practice focuses mainly on labor law, contract law, corporate law, administrative law, litigation and criminal law.

Languages: Dutch, English, Spanish and Papiamento.

Contact Vito A.V. Carlo

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: June 29, 2009, 10:07:28 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58837.php

Google translation:

"Aruba and Curaçao agree on court '

29 Jun, 2009, 14:04 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The Ministers of Justice of Aruba and Curacao have each other just before the weekend found on the future organization of the Common Court of Justice. The two ministers have Rudy Croes (MEP) of Aruba and David Dick (PAR) asked. The court continues to Curaçao.

The proposal, already previously Aruba on the table, this week in the Government Ministers are inserted. This happens during a meeting of the Council to a decision on the new organization of the court after the disintegration of the Netherlands Antilles. The Aruban-Curaçao proposal of a court for the Caribbean part of the Kingdom, as now, the proposal consensus rijkswet Court is scheduled.

Aruba voted last year against this proposal. The difference is that each country (Aruba, Curacao, St. Maarten and the BES-islands) a Vice-President is appointed. The president - if the court - is officially on Curaçao, but is regularly changed. They said the two leaders, to a structure in which the autonomy of the countries is maintained. The registries of the countries are then placed in an organization, but the Registrar of each country continues to retain its full authority and is the Vice President of Service.

Or the Netherlands can support this new proposal is not known. Antillean Minister Dick says there is no plan B if the Netherlands is not in the proposal are. He is in any case, glad that Aruba and Curacao on a line. The dramatic that the Minister of Curaçao was accused, together with the Netherlands Aruba something to explain what the future of the court.

This is why the two ministers are still in place.

Minister Rudy Croes, Monday at the last minute decided not to participate in the judicial consultation between the three countries in the Kingdom, showed that day is an informal meeting with Minister Dick in Curaçao to have had. Last Friday, Dick came to Aruba to further discuss the proposal with which both came out.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: June 29, 2009, 10:14:40 PM »

Aruba
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58835.php

Google translation:

Declaration against agent for severe child abuse

29 Jun, 2009, 14:01 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A policeman was officially reported for the heavy beating of a 14-year-old boy. In a short message to the press reports Police Dolfi Richardson, that the case "immediately after the message 'treatment was taken by both the police and the public prosecutor (OM). "The DA is a prosecutor from the body such cases attention. They may choose to Internal Affairs Bureau investigation done, or can pass them on to the National Research. "

The Commissioner also reported that the agent is also a complaint. "The Police Corps has launched an investigation, on an objective way to find out what happened so what steps can be taken against those responsible," said Richardson.

Last Tuesday, a group of boys, including the victim, at the height of the field of British Tania have a stone thrown into the car of the agent in public. The group would have run away but the victim was sitting, which the agent would have lifting and mistreated. Meanwhile, another boy from the group of stone throwing have known. Also, the agent service arms have been delivered and, pending the investigation, for only office services may run.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: June 29, 2009, 10:20:06 PM »

Aruba
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58833.php

Landslab-fraudster deceased

29 Jun, 2009, 13:53 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The one million fraud convicted Maiky Farro is last Saturday in the Horacio Oduber Hospital deceased. In April he was still four years and six months condemned cell for its share of the fraud at the Land Laboratory. It was in the period 1997-2007 more than 10 million florin darkened.

Early Friday morning was Farro urgently from prison KIA to the urgent help of the hospital. He was, but his condition continued to deteriorate. Eventually he died Saturday. Survivors ochtendblad Diário according to a study of medical treatment in prison was Farro. Farro was allegedly for several days without success to have sought medical assistance. Farro suffered from heart ailments and had to swallow medicines. KIA director Emilio Geerman was unavailable for comment this morning.

The former administrator of the Agricultural Laboratory would again appear before the court. The Public Prosecutor (OM) was not satisfied with the court-imposed penalty of 4.5 years and was appealed. The officer had required eight years for a million fraud.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: June 29, 2009, 10:22:52 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58831.php

Google Translation:

Aruba

Additional flight Venezuela

29 Jun, 2009, 13:51 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Aruban airline Tiara Air flies from July 3 again with three daily flights to Punto Fijo in Venezuela. After the Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez earlier this year permits for charter flights from the Antilles and Aruba withdrew, Tiara Air was slowly allowed to fly to. First with a flight, then half and now with a third day. Although the airline like more flights to Venezuela exports is unknown whether this will be authorized. "There is at least enough enthusiasm for," said a spokesman. The reason for the earlier prohibition of Chávez was never published. Presumably he wanted to prevent Venezuelans came to the islands to their currencies in dollars to convert. Swap in Venezuela is punishable. This has led to the emergence of a black market that usurious prices.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: June 29, 2009, 10:29:09 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58832.php

Google translation:

Parties present new candidates

29 Jun, 2009, 13:51 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Marcelino Vrolijk together, including party leader Mike Eman and Silvia Gildhorn of HAC after his candidacy for AVP announced.

ORANGE CITY - Political Party MEP and AVP last weekend have presented new candidates for the forthcoming parliamentary elections. During the official opening of the campaign house of the list Nelson Oduber (MEP) was the candidacy of Julian Chance announced. Chance is the candidate of MEP for the district of San Nicolas. Piquant detail is that he is the son of former PPA leader Leo Chance, once staunch opponent of the Status of Independent Aruba.
New on the list of ASF is Marcelino Vrolijk. His candidacy was announced last Saturday in the party house of AVP in Pos Chiquito. Merry says, after thirty years to campaign for MEP and after "a difficult decision, to be switched to green because of the BBO. "Any time you go to the bathroom is, does the dishes, wash your car, car part, buy this or do that, is there on BBO. When you start your car, the BBO-run counter. BBO so the biggest problem we have here and Mike (Eman, ed) me that they will abolish the BBO, "said Marc Merry Lino during his speech as a new candidate for ASF Pos Chiquito. Meanwhile, talks about the upcoming candidacy Marielis Tejada for RED. Tejada is of Colombian origin and teaches at the school.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: June 29, 2009, 10:37:12 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58830.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Series robbers in court

29 Jun, 2009, 13:50 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A group of four young people was last Wednesday in court to answer for a series of armed robberies in November and December last year. The Public Prosecutor (OM) demanded sentences of three years and six months up to eight years in prison.

Two young N. Jansen and O. Mauricio suspected of armed robbery at Valero Esso Ville on November 6. Here, the perpetrators a gun to the head of one of the staff and went away with money and cigarettes. The following robbery on December 11 was carried out by the two again, this time with the help of K. Augusta, said the prosecutor. The robbery was committed at a supermarket in Seroe Biento and here were the perpetrators by money and smoke where. Female suspect N. Caro was only involved in the robbery on December 16. The four then robbed jewelry case Lucor. The perpetrators threatened with firearms and all participants went by with a large amount of jewelry.

Because Caro only suspected of involvement in one of the attacks, called for the minimum punishment for her, three years and six months unconditional. Augusta is suspected of involvement in two of the three robberies and heard a sentence of five years against themselves requirements. The other two suspects were involved in the for the whole series of robberies. They were also the highest penalty, eight years in prison, against themselves demanded.

The judge is ruling on July 3.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: June 29, 2009, 10:52:08 PM »

http://tinyurl.com/msx29p

Recent photograph of the 24-year Kamelya Mirza Bagher Naderi

Kamelya Mirza BAGHER NADERI (female)

Place and date of birth: Iran, 1984

Away since: Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Last residence: Aruba, Netherlands Antilles

Appearance:  Long blond curly hair, brown eyes, dark complexion, slim stature 1.60 m, of butterfly tattoo on the belly and navel piercing. Kamelya wears a gold chain with her name.

Wanted by: Third parties

Additional info:
Since Tuesday, May 12, 2009, the 24-year Kemelya Mirza Bagher Naderi missing. She stayed with a friend on Aruba but left after a quarrel.  On May 12 she had contact with her brother in the Netherlands and later there is a telephone contact with a friend on Texel.  She gave in to friends to stay in Aruba.

Missing Poster:

I think this says she's safe!

Not sure, but I think she decided to extend her stay?

Hopefully we'll find something we can understand better!   

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/10036/8/

lady irani cu supuestamente was perdi at aruba owing to present at police

monday, 29 june 2009 - 18:12

is so cu monday the child muher cu supuestamente was perdi at aruba (kamela mirza bagher naderi) owing to present at keep of police of oranjestad.e was extremely angry already cu according the all cos was one malentendido enough fastioso p’e, already cu none instant the was perdi or scondi. according the these was have contacto cu his mother via telephone y thing owing to sosode is cu his brother man, cu cual the not have good contacto, will owing to bay at keep of police at the netherlands y entrega the complaint of person perdi.el owing to splika cu past owing to come of vakantie three week happen y owing to dicidi of stay one pair of week more close some conocirnan of dje. here more or less 2 week the will go back bek the netherlands close his family. click read more. past owing to ask for police at aruba clarifica the asunto here publicamente for so alivia the inconveniencia cause for her noticianan cu is contene his name. of part cuerpo policial owing to splike cu is one peticion oficial owing to enter via interpol y mirando we bad experiencia cu person perdi in pasado come across, y also the mature cu we not can owing to localize, owing to disidi of notifica prensa y publico at once for succeed localiz’e will more rapido possible. ela owing to show comprension if for her situation. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: June 29, 2009, 11:02:36 PM »

This is a little better translation:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/10036/8/

Google Translation:

Iranian lady was supposedly lost at cu aruba owing to present at police

monday, 29 june 2009 - 18:12

is so cu monday muher cu the child was allegedly lost at aruba (Kamela Bagher Mirza Naderi) owing to present at keep of police of oranjestad.e already was extremely angry cu according the all cos one was enough misunderstanding fastioso p'e, already cu none was lost or the instant scondi. according these was the cu have contacted his mother via telephone and sosode thing is cu owing to his brother man, which the cu not have good contact, owing to will keep at bay the netherlands of police at the complaint and delivery of person perdi.el owing to splika cu past owing to come vakantie of three weeks owing to happen and dicidi pair of stay one more week of close conocirnan some of dje. here more or less the 2 weeks will go back bek the netherlands his close family. click read more. past owing to ask for police at aruba publicly clarify the matter here for the inconvenience caused so relieved for her cu noticianan container is his name. part of police owing to splike cu is one formal request to enter via owing interpol bad experience and we look cu man lost in past come across, and also the mature cu owing to we can not locate, owing to disidi of notifying the press and public at once for localiz'e will succeed more quickly possible. ela if owing to show understanding for her situation. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: June 29, 2009, 11:08:06 PM »

I haven't seen an update yet on the condition of this tourist that was injured Friday.  The last report was of "stable" condition.  But couldn't you also be "stable" and in a coma?  The telephone number on the boat involved is to Mermaid Sport Divers. (I didn't post the picture that shows the complete phone number but you can see it at the Awe24 link if interested.)

http://www.scubadivers-aruba.com/

6/27/2009 Bondia Front Page

http://bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=1142&offId=10&offDate=2009-06

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 26/06/2009 | horario: 14:59

tourist is cay for of boat cu owing to bay for dive then the wiek owing to strike the at his cabes cu urgencia owing to hibe hospital diabierna morning owing to enter informe of one caso at barcadera where cu boat cu owing to bay take away turistanan for dive owing to happen on one tourist cu owing to cay for of the boat, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance for her sitio. at arrival of the patrol they owing to encontra cu one boat cu owing to end of bring one victima of one accidente in lama, is deal here of one tourist cu will owing to cay for of boat y after of esey the wiek of the boat will owing to strike his cabes. mirando the gravedad owing to ask presencia of ambulance cu urgencia, at arrival of the ambulance at once they owing to tume over for of the boat y owing to pase in ambulance for so owing to hibe hospital. according one ultimo informe his condicion is stabiel. autoridad have the caso here bao investigacion.

Edit to correct day of accident per texasmom.  MB

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58829.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Tourist seriously injured

29 Jun, 2009, 13:49 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A tourist has her head injury last Friday during a diving course. The woman knocked her head against the propeller of the boat while the engine is running. She was a deep cut and injuries to her nose. Also, the air hose cut by the tourist lot of water got inside. The woman was saved by the diving which reanimeerde. She was then urgently transferred to hospital where she is currently in critical but stable condition in the intensive care unit is located.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: June 29, 2009, 11:14:08 PM »

I hope to goodness that is just a bad translation of that article and they REALLY didn't intend to make it sound that way!

SHE knocked her head on the propeller of the boat while it was running!
SHE cut her oxygen line and let a lot of water get in it!

The dive team revived her.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1311 on: June 29, 2009, 11:27:16 PM »

I hope to goodness that is just a bad translation of that article and they REALLY didn't intend to make it sound that way!

I'd like to know the diving course company.....how the h*ll can you teach diving and have a student hit the freakin' propeller?   That doesn't sit well with me.  Just sayin'     

Goodnight, all.  See you later.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: June 29, 2009, 11:33:29 PM »

I'd like to know the diving course company.....how the h*ll can you teach diving and have a student hit the freakin' propeller?   That doesn't sit well with me.  Just sayin'     

Goodnight, all.  See you later.

Mermaid Sport Divers is who the boat belongs to, from the phone number painted on it.

None of the reports of the accident named the company.  Figures!

I've read some "not too good" things about that company before.

I'm not a diver, but it seems like they SHOULD know where their divers are before they start up the engine!

It's not sitting well with me either!    

No woman is going to get anywhere near a moving propeller with her FACE if there's any way to keep from it!  OMG!

JMO

Good night 2NJ!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: June 29, 2009, 11:36:12 PM »

Edit to add...

(No woman) Or man either!   Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1314 on: June 30, 2009, 12:04:27 AM »

A REMINDER

AN ARUBAN COVERUP?  YOU BE THE JUDGE!

Steve Cohen ... a spokesperson for the investigation who has a "full knowledge of the case" ... states that two of the suspects claimed they had sex with Natalee Holloway.

Steve did later clarify that the claim of the two suspects were not part of the "official record."

Inquiring minds want to know why this claim was not part of the "official record".

+++++++

ARUBA TRUTH - December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

AHATA and the ATA appointed Cohen to deal with all media relations concerning the case which still commands media coverage in the United States. Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case and is an associate of the Strategic Message Design Group that has served in an advisory capacity to both ATA and AHATA.

The goal of this action is to coordinate the responses of the private and public sectors to North American media.

CARIBBEAN VOICE
Aruba stays afloat through Natalie Holloway’s investigation
Jan 18, 06 | 12:14 pm
By Hazel Heyer

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (eTurboNews) -- Serious sunshiny days and sun-kissed smiles are about to greet the Caribbean island of Aruba sometime soon. Tourism has been shattered by the case of a single incident of an Alabama girl missing since spring break of last year. Closure on the case of Natalee Holloway's disappearance seems imminent. The timeline drawn is about six to seven months from yesterday's announcement.

This, according to SMDG Consulting Team chairman Stephen Cohen, adviser to the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA) and the Aruba Strategic Communications Task Force who spoke at the Caribbean Marketplace being held in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Cohen's team is tasked with bringing out the facts in the case and establishing a more orderly approach in dealing with the media in a crisis situation. A seasoned television news expert from CBS, Cohen has been part of the SMDG team since the beginning of the investigations.

If current findings are true, Cohen said they are going to accelerate their efforts. Extensive search for forensic evidence continues. Yesterday, 50 members of the Aruban police department searched extensively through the dune by the lighthouse in search for clues. "Anything DNA that is identified to be of Natalee's will allow us to bring a strong case forward against the three boys. We are also getting to finally talk to some of the Alabama teens who left on that plane and did not wait around for interrogation," said Cohen.

Aruba believes it is most important to get a hold of her mental state and most importantly, Natalee's physical state at the time of disappearance.  "Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice," said Cohen …

ARUBA TRUTH - January 29, 2006

There are concerns about the statements regarding the investigations view of whether or not any of the suspects had consensual sex with Natalee Holloway. It was not my intention to suggest that they had admitted any such actions on the official record.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: June 30, 2009, 12:11:12 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.

I hope there was a some relief for those who are experiences the long dry heat spell.  An air-condition mall is an option.  However ... an air-condition home is also good for the Natalee Holloway addict when you consider access to a computer.

Janet
9:10 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: June 30, 2009, 12:25:06 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.

I hope there was a some relief for those who are experiences the long dry heat spell.  An air-condition mall is an option.  However ... an air-condition home is also good for the Natalee Holloway addict when you consider access to a computer.

Janet
9:10 PM PT

Good night Janet.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: June 30, 2009, 12:57:48 AM »

billb, where are you?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: June 30, 2009, 01:03:53 AM »

billb, where are you?

Billb tends to get a lil' squirrely when he get's on tha river TM.Myself and Wreck may just have to grab our canoe and go find his azzz before those darn hillbillies get him squealin like a pig......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: June 30, 2009, 01:17:30 AM »

billb, where are you?

Billb tends to get a lil' squirrely when he get's on tha river TM.Myself and Wreck may just have to grab our canoe and go find his azzz before those darn hillbillies get him squealin like a pig......

Monkey Devil!

Hi KTF!  I was beginning to think the "night crew" had abandoned me! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.