March 28, 2024, 01:17:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 418442 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: July 01, 2009, 03:41:58 PM »

How can Dave Holloway be friends with Satish Kalpoe and Micheal Dompig on Facebook????

I'm confused...

Patriot

If you could you please provide the Facebook link ... I would sure appreciate it.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1401 on: July 01, 2009, 03:44:41 PM »

I'm sure you all have seen this, but just in case some have not.  Here is Mark Purcell's Facebook site. Both Robin and Debbie are listed as friends.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1103748303&hiq=mark%2Cpurcell

I think maybe Patriot found Dave's starting from here. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1402 on: July 01, 2009, 03:46:26 PM »

How can Dave Holloway be friends with Satish Kalpoe and Micheal Dompig on Facebook????

I'm confused...

Good possibility that it's not really Dave Holloway's page....

I agree.

It may not be his page. But it looks legit to me..

Did you see the rest of his friends? All seem legit. Robin Parten Holloway, Larry Garrison, Brett Farve, Kyle Petty,
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1403 on: July 01, 2009, 03:48:25 PM »

I'm sure you all have seen this, but just in case some have not.  Here is Mark Purcell's Facebook site. Both Robin and Debbie are listed as friends.

Correct. I did start here. I have screen shots to post if I knew how...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: July 01, 2009, 03:48:41 PM »

I'm confused...

Could it have something to do with the influence of his friend Mark Purcell?  Mark Purcell does not have a problem with Joran or the Kalpoes.

Janet

++++++++

ROBIN AND DAVE HOLLOWAY - MARK PURCELL

Blogs for Natalee

Robin Holloway:  I have made a lot of good friends here at BFN and other sites. I appreciate the efforts everyone has gone to in trying to help us out. Thank you to everyone. I have had the pleasure of talking and communicating with several on this board and would like to thank them and everyone, including especially Debbie, and thanks to Rammstein, Reality, MIP6 and gagirl for their help also.  I know everyone won't agree on everything, but we need to keep focus on the real issue, Natalee.
August 21, 2006, 03:07:49 PM

Robin Holloway: MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!
November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM

MARK PURCELL - THE KALPOES

Refugees Unlimited

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm
For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him. The K brothers for the same as Joran. The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps. To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:46 pm
If I were Natalee’s parent what would I do next?  Burn the playbook, or journal; it wasn’t accurate to begin with.  Not listen to the following people: Jossey, Jug, Rita, Nancy, Bo, Joe M., Greta, SM, BFN, Larry, Moe & Curly.  Beg forgiveness from the following people: the VDS family, the Kalpo family, the population of Aruba, the population of the Netherlands, the Aruba LE, the Dutch LE, the FBI, the CIA, the American public, Julia R. and every other person who helped in the beginning.  Pay back the following: every entity in Aruba that gave me a dime.  Donate every dime left in the slush fund to a worthy organization that has a real purpose of helping people.  Than crawl off and hide in the hollow of some dead tree.

Patriot

Mark Purcell's very good friend Julia Renfro thinks very highly of Joran and the Kalpoes also.

Janet

++++

JULIA RENFRO

Seattle Times - June 9, 2007

Renfro, a mother of four, spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another, but she became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.

"I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said. "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."

Renfro has concluded that the body would have turned up by now if she died on the island proper. She -- and many Arubans -- doubts the three suspects, all good students without criminal records, could have pulled off a perfect crime, never caving in to intense interrogations.

"I've spoken with all of the suspects," she said. "I don't believe any of them did anything to her."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003741183_aruba09.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1405 on: July 01, 2009, 03:50:54 PM »

I'm confused...

Patriot

If you could you please provide the Facebook link ... I would sure appreciate it.

Thank you.

Janet

Hi Janet, here's the link.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1381792855&ref=ts
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1406 on: July 01, 2009, 03:51:25 PM »

You're right Patriot, they are listed as friends on what I believe IS his page.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: July 01, 2009, 03:51:43 PM »

texasmom could give your a crash course.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: July 01, 2009, 03:52:31 PM »

_____

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1409 on: July 01, 2009, 03:53:09 PM »

I'm confused...

Could it have something to do with the influence of his friend Mark Purcell?  Mark Purcell does not have a problem with Joran or the Kalpoes.

Janet

++++++++

ROBIN AND DAVE HOLLOWAY - MARK PURCELL

Blogs for Natalee

Robin Holloway:  I have made a lot of good friends here at BFN and other sites. I appreciate the efforts everyone has gone to in trying to help us out. Thank you to everyone. I have had the pleasure of talking and communicating with several on this board and would like to thank them and everyone, including especially Debbie, and thanks to Rammstein, Reality, MIP6 and gagirl for their help also.  I know everyone won't agree on everything, but we need to keep focus on the real issue, Natalee.
August 21, 2006, 03:07:49 PM

Robin Holloway: MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!
November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM

MARK PURCELL - THE KALPOES

Refugees Unlimited

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm
For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him. The K brothers for the same as Joran. The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps. To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:46 pm
If I were Natalee’s parent what would I do next?  Burn the playbook, or journal; it wasn’t accurate to begin with.  Not listen to the following people: Jossey, Jug, Rita, Nancy, Bo, Joe M., Greta, SM, BFN, Larry, Moe & Curly.  Beg forgiveness from the following people: the VDS family, the Kalpo family, the population of Aruba, the population of the Netherlands, the Aruba LE, the Dutch LE, the FBI, the CIA, the American public, Julia R. and every other person who helped in the beginning.  Pay back the following: every entity in Aruba that gave me a dime.  Donate every dime left in the slush fund to a worthy organization that has a real purpose of helping people.  Than crawl off and hide in the hollow of some dead tree.

Patriot

Mark Purcell's very good friend Julia Renfro thinks very highly of Joran and the Kalpoes also.

Janet

++++

JULIA RENFRO

Seattle Times - June 9, 2007

Renfro, a mother of four, spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another, but she became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.

"I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said. "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."

Renfro has concluded that the body would have turned up by now if she died on the island proper. She -- and many Arubans -- doubts the three suspects, all good students without criminal records, could have pulled off a perfect crime, never caving in to intense interrogations.

"I've spoken with all of the suspects," she said. "I don't believe any of them did anything to her."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003741183_aruba09.html

I know. I'm totally confused now if this Facebook thing is legit.

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1410 on: July 01, 2009, 04:01:57 PM »

I got to run guys. leaving work. I'll check in later.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: July 01, 2009, 04:05:38 PM »

Patriot ... what makes you think this facebook account may not be that of Natalee Holloway's father?  I would appreciate your thoughts.

Janet

++++++

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1412 on: July 01, 2009, 04:07:22 PM »

I never had an interest in Facebook, but my sons and others have been long users.  Recently a friend sent a request to join to see her pictures.  Many of us did and found she had no pictures.  Since then, my son has been laughing about the friends I've accumulated.  They come out of the woodwork.  Some are from grammar school, and that was a long, long time ago.  I told son that if someone sends a friend request, I didn't want to hurt their feelings so I accepted.  He agreed that he does the same. 

Could it be that Satish & Michael requested to be Dave's friend.  In doing so, they can see his page and he can see theirs.  Of course, the opposite could have occurred....Dave asking them, but I'm having difficulty imagining that.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: July 01, 2009, 04:07:31 PM »

I know. I'm totally confused now if this Facebook thing is legit.

Patriot

What makes you think this facebook account may not be that of Natalee Holloway's father?  I would appreciate your thoughts.

Janet

++++++

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: July 01, 2009, 04:13:51 PM »

I never had an interest in Facebook, but my sons and others have been long users.  Recently a friend sent a request to join to see her pictures.  Many of us did and found she had no pictures.  Since then, my son has been laughing about the friends I've accumulated.  They come out of the woodwork.  Some are from grammar school, and that was a long, long time ago.  I told son that if someone sends a friend request, I didn't want to hurt their feelings so I accepted.  He agreed that he does the same. 

Could it be that Satish & Michael requested to be Dave's friend.  In doing so, they can see his page and he can see theirs.  Of course, the opposite could have occurred....Dave asking them, but I'm having difficulty imagining that.

I've been having the same thoughts 2NJ.  I'm not really into all the facebook stuff either.  One of my sister's gripes at me constantly about not doing something with my page, lol. 

Because they are there, doesn't mean they are actually "friends".  JMO

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: July 01, 2009, 04:18:03 PM »

The reason I question maybe this facebook account is not legit ... is the front page ... prior to signing in ...

Dave Holloway is a fan of:

Products

Victoria Secrets

I may have a lot a questions encompassing Dave Holloways actions and relationships that I sincerely believe have been detrimental in his quest for justice but ... .

Thoughts?

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: July 01, 2009, 04:25:41 PM »

The reason I question maybe this facebook account is not legit ... is the front page ... prior to signing in ...

Products

Victoria Secrets

I may have a lot a questions encompassing Dave Holloways actions and relationships that I sincerely believe have been detrimental in his quest for justice but ... .

Thoughts?

Janet

Most men are fans of Victoria's Secret.  JMO   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1417 on: July 01, 2009, 04:30:03 PM »

Products

Victoria Secrets

Thoughts?

Janet

Yep, I saw that, too, but living with 3 men, I do know what they like to look at, and they haven't said I was 'hot' lately.     

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: July 01, 2009, 04:31:16 PM »

Products

Victoria Secrets

Thoughts?

Janet

Most men are fans of Victoria's Secret.  JMO   

I agree.

However ... when I consider Dave Holloway's conservative character ... I do not believe he would announce this to the world.

However ... I could be wrong.  Dave Holloway's role in the Natalee Holloway case has proved me wrong ... time and time again.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1419 on: July 01, 2009, 04:32:04 PM »

Products

Victoria Secrets

Thoughts?

Janet

Yep, I saw that, too, but living with 3 men, I do know what they like to look at, and they haven't said I was 'hot' lately.     

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.