April 26, 2024, 02:32:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420764 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: July 01, 2009, 04:33:15 PM »

The minute I clicked "post" ... I anticipated what was to come.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1421 on: July 01, 2009, 04:35:30 PM »

I clicked on the link....he is only one of 1,839,149 fans   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: July 01, 2009, 04:47:24 PM »

I clicked on the link....he is only one of 1,839,149 fans   

texasmom

Do I understand correctly?  You believe that Dave Holloway conservative character would allow him to reveal on the front page of facebook for all to see that he is a fan of Victoria Secret.

Hey ... maybe this facebook account is legit.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: July 01, 2009, 04:54:49 PM »

The reason I question maybe this facebook account is not legit ... is the front page ... prior to signing in ...

Dave Holloway is a fan of:

Products

Victoria Secrets

I may have a lot a questions encompassing Dave Holloways actions and relationships that I sincerely believe have been detrimental in his quest for justice but ... .

Thoughts?

Janet

Yep, I saw that, too, but living with 3 men, I do know what they like to look at, and they haven't said I was 'hot' lately.     

Then you had better go on a quiet little shopping trip for the benefit of one of those three men or ... better still ... announce the shopping trip for all to read on the front page of your facebook account.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: July 01, 2009, 05:47:53 PM »

How can Dave Holloway be friends with Satish Kalpoe and Micheal Dompig on Facebook????

I'm confused...

Could it have something to do with the influence of his friend Mark Purcell?  Mark Purcell does not have a problem with Joran or the Kalpoes.
Janet

++++++++

ROBIN AND DAVE HOLLOWAY - MARK PURCELL

Blogs for Natalee

Robin Holloway:  I have made a lot of good friends here at BFN and other sites. I appreciate the efforts everyone has gone to in trying to help us out. Thank you to everyone. I have had the pleasure of talking and communicating with several on this board and would like to thank them and everyone, including especially Debbie, and thanks to Rammstein, Reality, MIP6 and gagirl for their help also.  I know everyone won't agree on everything, but we need to keep focus on the real issue, Natalee.
August 21, 2006, 03:07:49 PM

Robin Holloway: MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!
November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM

EMAIL

ROBIN HOLLOWAY
December, 2007

Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something.  As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...

For now, waiting on Dave to get home and will watch the news or wait on that phone call to see what will happen next. It’s been a long two and a half years and never dreamed this much time would go by with no answers. Thanks to all of you for your continued support and for hanging in there with us. Thank you Debbie for coming to Meridian to hang out with the girls, Matt and me. I was a nervous wreck and glad you were able to make time for us this weekend. Brooke just got in from a playdate and was upset she didn’t get to say goodbye Sad I don’t think she realized you would be gone before she got home.

The boat should be in Aruba depending on the weather between Thurs and Saturday. Will keep you updated.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

MARK PURCELL - JORAN AND THE KALPOES

Refugees Unlimited

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm
For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him.  The K brothers for the same as Joran.  The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps.   To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:46 pm
If I were Natalee’s parent what would I do next?  Burn the playbook, or journal; it wasn’t accurate to begin with.  Not listen to the following people: Jossey, Jug, Rita, Nancy, Bo, Joe M., Greta, SM, BFN, Larry, Moe & Curly.  Beg forgiveness from the following people: the VDS family, the Kalpo family, the population of Aruba, the population of the Netherlands, the Aruba LE, the Dutch LE, the FBI, the CIA, the American public, Julia R. and every other person who helped in the beginning.  Pay back the following: every entity in Aruba that gave me a dime.  Donate every dime left in the slush fund to a worthy organization that has a real purpose of helping people.  Than crawl off and hide in the hollow of some dead tree.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dave-Holloway/1381792855

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1425 on: July 01, 2009, 06:01:56 PM »

The reason I question maybe this facebook account is not legit ... is the front page ... prior to signing in ...

Products

Victoria Secrets

I may have a lot a questions encompassing Dave Holloways actions and relationships that I sincerely believe have been detrimental in his quest for justice but ... .

Thoughts?

Janet

Yep, I saw that, too, but living with 3 men, I do know what they like to look at, and they haven't said I was 'hot' lately.     

Then you had better go on a quiet little shopping trip for the benefit of one of those three men or ... better still ... announce the shopping trip for all to read on the front page of your facebook account.

Janet

Yeah, right....some photoshopping is what's needed.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: July 01, 2009, 06:17:20 PM »

Products

Victoria Secrets

Thoughts?

Janet

Janet

Yeah, right....some photoshopping is what's needed.   

I am at the stage in my life were I look best in a flannel or cotton nighty with pretty little flowers all over.  I get no complaints except if I am still in that respective nighty with my bedhead hair sitting at the computer at 10:00 in the morning.

Janet

_____

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: July 01, 2009, 06:48:01 PM »

Letter Oduber 'childish'
 1 Jul, 2009, 14:09 (GMT -04:00) 

Oranje Stad – SP Parlement member Ronald van Raak called the letter that the trustee Minister of Aruba , Frido Croes (MEP), sent to the Dutch Second Chamber, 'childish'.  In the letter Croes complains on recriminations of Van Raak and parliamentarian Hero Brinkman (PVV) to the Aruban prime minister.

These were made last week Tuesday during question time with Minister Guusje ter Horst(PvdA). De Raak said Prime Minister Nelson Oduber was an unreliable driver. Brinkman said he was one of the biggest criminals of the island. "Proceedings in parliament, which sets itself as an example in terms of manners, which I did not expect my approval and can not bear," said the representative minister in his letter to Second Chamber chairman Gerdi Verbeet.

Van Raak doesn`t take back his statements, according to the Dutch news Nu.nl. "He is really an unreliable driver.  There is a leaked internal report which revealed that Oduber knowingly initiatives to sabotage the board on the island to improve. "Van Raak refers to the report of the Dutch Representation in Aruba at the beginning of this year that leaked. Oduber and other Aruban boardmembers say this report are "rumors and fairy tale stories.

Now that Aruba in a letter complained about him, Van Raak says he will also sent a note to return. "I will tell him that I am accountable to the voters and not to him."

Yesterday was already known that, despite Aruban protests, the Netherlands wants an independent investigation into mismanagement and corruption on the island.  Premier Oduber has informed not to cooperate with this investigation. If Aruba will not cooperate with the Government, Ministers will order for such investigation, as did Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten(CDA)of Kingdom Relations in a letter yesterday let the the Second Chamber know.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58956.php

never lift the pressure of evil island
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1428 on: July 01, 2009, 09:51:36 PM »

I'm sure you all have seen this, but just in case some have not.  Here is Mark Purcell's Facebook site. Both Robin and Debbie are listed as friends.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1103748303&hiq=mark%2Cpurcell

I think maybe Patriot found Dave's starting from here. 

Correct. I did start here. I have screen shots to post if I knew how...

You're right Patriot, they are listed as friends on what I believe IS his page.

I believe that Robin probably started the page for Dave and Dave probably has no idea that He even has a facebook page...JMO! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: July 01, 2009, 10:02:48 PM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
7:00 PM PT

_____

bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1430 on: July 01, 2009, 10:08:23 PM »

Not quite sure how many people here have a facebook page, but if legit, those people have added Dave as a "friend" IMO. Whether Dave handles this page or someone else does it for him, my experience with myspace and facebook, is this would actually benefit Dave Holloway. It allows "Dave", or whoever to creep around those peoples pages and friends,maybe obtaining some good info from other sources. I know the exact situation on myspace was a major reason I was able to receive a favorable judgement in a court of law in Massachusetts. People slip up, and sometimes post things they shouldn't,resulting in leads or admissions. We all know how many admissions were already made in this case, but we also know this "game" was fixed from the start.
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1431 on: July 01, 2009, 11:00:02 PM »

I'm a big Facebook user and I don't accept some friend requests... I think if Dave wanted to keep tabs on Satish's page he could find a way to do it without becoming friends with him. I find it very strange. I just think it sends a bad message to be friends with one of the people responsible for your daughters disappearance.

But then again, who knows what Dave is thinking maybe he wants to keep tabs on Satish?

I still stand with Beth,Dave and the frog...
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1432 on: July 01, 2009, 11:07:23 PM »

I'm sure you all have seen this, but just in case some have not.  Here is Mark Purcell's Facebook site. Both Robin and Debbie are listed as friends.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1103748303&hiq=mark%2Cpurcell

I think maybe Patriot found Dave's starting from here. 

Correct. I did start here. I have screen shots to post if I knew how...

You're right Patriot, they are listed as friends on what I believe IS his page.

I believe that Robin probably started the page for Dave and Dave probably has no idea that He even has a facebook page...JMO! 

Why would Robin do that and then become friends with these clowns using his name??
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1433 on: July 01, 2009, 11:12:17 PM »

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1434 on: July 01, 2009, 11:14:35 PM »

sorry for the double post. I never posted a pic before.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: July 01, 2009, 11:20:20 PM »

Ya done good Patriot.

!.  Patriot do you have a link for Satish Kalpoe's facebook?

2.  Are you able to screen print Dave Holloway's facebook page that has Satish Kalpoe and Michael Dompig listed as friends?

Thank you

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1436 on: July 01, 2009, 11:20:45 PM »

Patriot,

It's possible that someone else started the site for Dave, but he has to have been told by someone what is there.....jmo, from my own experience with Facebook, which is minimal.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1437 on: July 01, 2009, 11:24:37 PM »

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1438 on: July 01, 2009, 11:34:49 PM »

Ya done good Patriot.

!.  Patriot do you have a link for Satish Kalpoe's facebook?

2.  Are you able to screen print Dave Holloway's facebook page that has Satish Kalpoe and Michael Dompig listed as friends?

Thank you

Janet

Here's the link to Satish's page
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1811797&id=776168258#/profile.php?id=776168258

Here's Dompig's

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=83116&id=776168258#/profile.php?id=1581846995
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1439 on: July 01, 2009, 11:35:28 PM »

Thank you, Patriot, for the screen shot.  Now, if you can post Michael Dompig's, Tamikosmom will be happy.  I saw them earlier, when you brought it up, but can't capture as well as you, at the moment. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.