April 24, 2024, 07:40:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420581 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1440 on: July 01, 2009, 11:36:55 PM »

Oops...I see you've given her the links, which I know she posted earlier.     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1441 on: July 01, 2009, 11:38:02 PM »

Patriot,

It's possible that someone else started the site for Dave, but he has to have been told by someone what is there.....jmo, from my own experience with Facebook, which is minimal.   

I'm not saying it isn't possible. It is absolutly possible. I just find it strange...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1442 on: July 01, 2009, 11:39:13 PM »

Patriot,

It's possible that someone else started the site for Dave, but he has to have been told by someone what is there.....jmo, from my own experience with Facebook, which is minimal.   

I'm not saying it isn't possible. It is absolutly possible. I just find it strange...

I agree, Patriot.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: July 01, 2009, 11:40:24 PM »

When you consider that Dave is listed as a friend in Satish's facebook and ... Satish is listed as a friend in Dave's facebook ... there must be a connection.

However ... it does not make sense.  Prior to the connection with Mark Purcell in the summer of 2006 both Dave and Robin believe that Joran, Deepak and Satish held the answers to what happened to Natalee.  However ... Mark Purcell does not believe these three are guilty of any wrong doing.

Janet

+++++++

ROBIN HOLLOWAY - JORAN AND THE KALPOES

FOX News - August 26, 2005

The brothers were first arrested on June 9 along with Joran van der Sloot (search), 18, who authorities have identified as a suspect in the case though no charges have been filed.

"We haven't been told why, but I think it's obvious," Natalee's stepmother, Robin Holloway, said by phone from Meridian, Miss.  We've known all along they all had something to do with Natalee's disappearance."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166995,00.html

CBS News - June 17, 2005

"I don't think they're going to find Natalee until these [first] three guys talk," said Robin Holloway.  "They know they were the last ones to see her. And I firmly believe in my heart they know where Natalee is and just please tell us.  They hold the answer."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/17/earlyshow/main702639.shtml

MARK PURCELL - JORAN AND THE KALPOES

Refugees Unlimited

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm
For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him.  The K brothers for the same as Joran.  The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps.   To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:46 pm
If I were Natalee’s parent what would I do next?  Burn the playbook, or journal; it wasn’t accurate to begin with.  Not listen to the following people: Jossey, Jug, Rita, Nancy, Bo, Joe M., Greta, SM, BFN, Larry, Moe & Curly.  Beg forgiveness from the following people: the VDS family, the Kalpo family, the population of Aruba, the population of the Netherlands, the Aruba LE, the Dutch LE, the FBI, the CIA, the American public, Julia R. and every other person who helped in the beginning.  Pay back the following: every entity in Aruba that gave me a dime.  Donate every dime left in the slush fund to a worthy organization that has a real purpose of helping people.  Than crawl off and hide in the hollow of some dead tree.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1444 on: July 01, 2009, 11:42:14 PM »

Patriot

Thank you so much.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1445 on: July 01, 2009, 11:42:14 PM »

Thank you, Patriot, for the screen shot.  Now, if you can post Michael Dompig's, Tamikosmom will be happy.  I saw them earlier, when you brought it up, but can't capture as well as you, at the moment. 

I'll post Dompig's screen shot tomorrow. I have it saved on my computer at work and forgot to attach it before I left. I'm on a PC at home and I don't know how to do screen shots.

BTW, I'm a fan of Victoria's secret too
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1446 on: July 01, 2009, 11:43:35 PM »

My laptop is about to die and I got to get some sleep. See you guys in the morning.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: July 01, 2009, 11:48:00 PM »

Patriot,

2NJ

I am clueless in regards to facebook.

I was hoping youngest son and wife would be dropping by and ... I could ask them tons of questions.  However ... so far they are a no show.

Anyways ... Patriot has come through beautifully.

Janet

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: July 01, 2009, 11:49:13 PM »

Thank you, Patriot, for the screen shot.  Now, if you can post Michael Dompig's, Tamikosmom will be happy.  I saw them earlier, when you brought it up, but can't capture as well as you, at the moment. 

I'll post Dompig's screen shot tomorrow. I have it saved on my computer at work and forgot to attach it before I left. I'm on a PC at home and I don't know how to do screen shots.

Good Night Patriot and ... thanks.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1449 on: July 01, 2009, 11:51:56 PM »

I understand, Patriot.  Thank you.  I have a clunker here that has to be replaced someday soon. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1450 on: July 01, 2009, 11:53:50 PM »

I understand, Patriot.  Thank you.  I have a clunker here that has to be replaced someday soon. 

I was referring to the computer, btw....       

Goodnight, Patriot.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: July 01, 2009, 11:55:37 PM »

I was referring to the computer, btw....       

Goodnight, Patriot.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: July 01, 2009, 11:57:12 PM »

Good Night Monkeys and ... this time I mean it.

YAAAWN

Janet
9:00 PM PT

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1453 on: July 02, 2009, 12:13:49 AM »

Good Night Monkeys and ... this time I mean it.

YAAAWN

Janet
9:00 PM PT

Good night, Janet.  We'll see you later. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1454 on: July 02, 2009, 01:09:48 AM »

2NJSons_Mom, texasmom, wreck, Icehawk and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hello and good night to you all.  Will see you later. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1455 on: July 02, 2009, 01:20:06 AM »

I don't think that "the" Satish Kalpoe's page.  Either somebody else with the same name or a fake somebody put up.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: July 02, 2009, 01:21:18 AM »

2NJSons_Mom, texasmom, wreck, Icehawk and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hello and good night to you all.  Will see you later. 

Hello and good night to you too 2NJ! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: July 02, 2009, 02:29:41 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1458 on: July 02, 2009, 02:42:06 AM »

The reason I question maybe this facebook account is not legit ... is the front page ... prior to signing in ...

Dave Holloway is a fan of:

Products

Victoria Secrets

I may have a lot a questions encompassing Dave Holloways actions and relationships that I sincerely believe have been detrimental in his quest for justice but ... .

I just saw my horse veterinarians Facebook and he apparantly is a Victoria Secret fan also.  Maybe they just say it as a joke?  In any case, it's really more information than I need to know! 

Thoughts?

Janet

Most men are fans of Victoria's Secret.  JMO   
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1459 on: July 02, 2009, 02:45:41 AM »

The reason I question maybe this facebook account is not legit ... is the front page ... prior to signing in ...

Dave Holloway is a fan of:

Products

Victoria Secrets

I may have a lot a questions encompassing Dave Holloways actions and relationships that I sincerely believe have been detrimental in his quest for justice but ... .

Thoughts?

Janet

Most men are fans of Victoria's Secret.  JMO   

Sorry, I posted the first time right in the middle of your previous post.

I just saw my horse veterinarians Facebook and he apparantly is a Victoria Secret fan also.  Maybe they just say it as a joke?  In any case, it's really more information than I need to know! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.