April 24, 2024, 08:03:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420584 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1460 on: July 02, 2009, 03:36:59 AM »

http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=3

7/1/2009 Aruba Today Page 6

I think that could be Philip Merryweather in the white cap (Pic with Valentijn) but I'm not sure.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1461 on: July 02, 2009, 03:38:01 AM »

4.  THE ROV IMAGES

For the longest time I have failed to comprehend what motivated Dave Holloway to request a copy of the ROV images unless Tim Miller share with him during the Nicaragua escapade.

For the longest time I have failed to comprehend Dave Holloway's reaction ... no reaction at all ... in regards to the ROV images that Kyle Kingman forwarded to the FBI ... FBI images that reveal what may have been his daughter's remains ... ROV images that were forwarded to Robin and him.
______

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

I don't understand how you can come to the conclusion that Dave H. had no reaction to the ROV images.  Unless you mean that he did not post his reaction on SM.

Iris

I will only share as a reminder of what has already been posted on the SM Natalee Holloway forum.

Immediately following the visual dive of December 30, 2007 ... the dive when the Aruban divers claimed there was nothing case related in the trap ... the dive that troubled both Kyle Kingman and Tim Miller ... the dive that John Silvetti would not comply with Kyle's  request that samples be retrieved and brought back to the Persistence for examination ... Dave Holloway and Tim Miller pursued a false tip that took them to Nicaragua.  Logic dictates that Tim would have shared his concerns with Dave at this time.

Then the ROV images of the trap are forwarded to Dave Holloway by the FBI and ... his wife posts them on the internet.

Nevertheless ... in the spring of 2008 Dave Holloway puts John Silvetti in touch with the "Head of the Hotel Association"  in regards to raising funds to continue the search effort.

Then ... In November, 2008 Kyle Kingman's own word's are revealed ... words that imply that  the contents of the trap were afforded to the enemy unchallenged for self-beneficial reasons by John Silvetti.  I know that Dave Holloway was afforded a compilation of Kyle's words.

Nevertheless ... according to Debbie at BFN ... currently Dave Holloway is involved with John Silvetti and Tim Miller in an attempt to raise funds to underwrite another search in Aruban waters.

What is wrong with this picture?  Personally ... I cannot get passed the ROV images and Kyle Kingman's own words.

No quotes!  Did I hear a collective sigh of relief?

Good Morning Monkeys.

Janet
8:45 AM PT

Sorry, not trying to be a drive-by, I am not online during the day, only late at night when everyone else is sleeping.

I think that Dave and Tim will do "whatever is necessary" to move the case along.  Janet, you take everything to heart and think very emotionally.  These guys are in a totally different frame of mind; they are using whatever resources are available and probably rarely, if ever base their decisions on their emotions and/or how the feel about certain people.  How they feel about the players doesn't matter to them.  It's about the task at hand.  Why would they cut off valuable contacts in Aruba (hotel association) that they may need in the future?  You don't have to like or even respect people to do business with them. It may be hard to understand this perspective, but it is pervasive in the business world. You just do what you have to do to accomplish what needs to be accomplished.  You may never understand why Dave and Tim do what they do, because you don't think like them.  I do think like them, so I understand that they don't really give a **** about most of these people.  They are not looking for pals or church buddies, they are looking for information

iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1462 on: July 02, 2009, 03:42:53 AM »

I've been tryin to stear clear of some of the drive-by's,as of late!Those who choose to do drive-by's need to stick around and have a converstaion in regards to their questions..JMOO..

I disagree Keepthefaith.

I consider it an opportunity to respectfully set the record straight from my perspective.

Janet

That wasn't intended for you Janet..

I know.

I meant that I do not mind responding to drivebys.

Janet

I understand what both of you are saying.

I do know that I have responded a couple of times recently, once to answer a question and the second to ask a couple, and neither were acknowledged by the posters.  C'est la vie.

If it was me you responded to, I do appreciate it!  Sometimes I don't get a chance to read everything.  Thanks!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: July 02, 2009, 04:05:59 AM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1464 on: July 02, 2009, 09:45:42 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: July 02, 2009, 10:07:44 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!   

Came across this front page post, just wanted to share it here!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/06/25/investigation-to-take-place-in-aruba-for-corruption-and-misgovernment-go-figure-corrupt-or-safe-you-make-the-call/comment-page-1/#comment-1717045

15.Steve Holloway on June 25th, 2009 8:00 pm

I emailed State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten about two years ago concerning this case. Never heard back. Maybe God is working this out to an end.
We have waited along time for something to happen to the people that covered this up.

Justice comes when each one on them are reminded of there part in this and his or her guilt eats at them.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: July 02, 2009, 10:08:08 AM »

How many times are you going to touch the stove and get burnt.  There comes a time that you have to realize that what you are doing isn't working.  In this case the Aruba Hotel Association doesn't have the power to do anything regarding this case (ask Jorge Pasquera s/p).  The shots are being called by someone else and once that someone else is taken down that's when we will get answers.  Is it the Hotal Association that allows these searches?  Are they the ones the United States approached when they have political issues?  The answer is no.  The Hotel Association has an assignment and that is to distract people and take the bad publicity away from Aruba.

Bad business dealings always result in you getting squat and taking a loss.  How much money has Dave Holloway lost in his effort to find his daughter and having to deal with the Hotel Association.  They are sucking that man dry with all their fake kindness.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: July 02, 2009, 10:23:30 AM »

How many times are you going to touch the stove and get burnt.  There comes a time that you have to realize that what you are doing isn't working.  In this case the Aruba Hotel Association doesn't have the power to do anything regarding this case (ask Jorge Pasquera s/p).  The shots are being called by someone else and once that someone else is taken down that's when we will get answers.  Is it the Hotal Association that allows these searches?  Are they the ones the United States approached when they have political issues?  The answer is no.  The Hotel Association has an assignment and that is to distract people and take the bad publicity away from Aruba.

Bad business dealings always result in you getting squat and taking a loss.  How much money has Dave Holloway lost in his effort to find his daughter and having to deal with the Hotel Association.  They are sucking that man dry with all their fake kindness.

Bravo SAN - dead on! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: July 02, 2009, 10:30:51 AM »

Bravo SAN - dead on! 

I agree!  BRAVO SAN!    

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1469 on: July 02, 2009, 10:47:19 AM »

I don't think that "the" Satish Kalpoe's page.  Either somebody else with the same name or a fake somebody put up.

JMO

Quite possibly. I have no idea...

I was looking at his photos on his page and I must admit he looks a lot different if it is him. He has either hit the gym or has grown up a lot since 2005. He also has a real short haircut. If it is him he's doing a good job of changing his appearance...

Anyone have any photos of Satish over the last couple of years to compare?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: July 02, 2009, 11:05:39 AM »

Thanks San.

One month following Natalee Holloway's disappearance the Strategic Task Force was created.  In its mission statement the Task Force was forthright in it purpose ... to direct negative media associated with the case away from Aruba.

Monkeys get it.  Beth Holloway gets it.  Why does Dave and Robin Holloway not get it?

The hard question need to be asked.  Why has Dave and Robin Holloway since the summer of 2006 allowed themselves to be pawns in the hands of the enemy whose objective is not justice for Natalee but ... protection of the tourist economy of Aruba?

Robin and Dave Holloway were informed almost as soon as the Mark Purcell connection happened in the summer of 2006 that ... Purcell had an Aruban agenda and ... his prior  internet posts were evidence that justice for Natalee was not his objective.

Janet

+++++++++

MARK PURCELL

August 30, 2006
ARE ALL BLOGS CREATED EQUAL? THE FINAL CHAPTER
By Meri, Aruban Boycott Contributor

There is a poster on the Internet who goes by the handle MIP6. He has posted on several different sites, blogs and message boards. MIP6's true name is Mark Purcell and he is the Director of Operations for The Aruba Marriott Hotel. His wife Marlene Purcell is a member of the Aruban Tourist Board and they are both friends and partners of Julia Renfro.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006/08/are-all-blogs-created-equal-final.html

MIP6

I figure with my next post I should get the boot, haven’t decided which one to use yet the Beth lies or denouncing the Sainthood of Natalee. I have way too much fun watching them all freak out.

http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24191#post24191

Refugees Unlimited

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 am
Are the pages from Dave’s work of fiction soft when you wipe with them
?

Girls disappearing in Aruba would be on every front page newspaper in the free world “IF” it had ever occurred prior to or after Natalee split to get away from her dysfunctional, cold & heartless, bar rag banshee of a mother.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:09 pm
We will be partying tonight at Kokoa Bar at the De Palm pier it will be there last night at that location so we are going to be giving them a big send off for there last night.  If Natalee shows up for the party I'll be sure to find the closest internet connection and let everyone know.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm
For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him. The K brothers for the same as Joran. The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps. To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:08 pm
Doesn’t surprise me any that Debbie would do that. The title of this thread is “Debbie’s Integrity” should read “Debbie’s total lack of Morals & Integrity”. She is the head cheerleader for all things Twitty / Holloway. Someone mentioned to me that Debbie was just being “used” by the family to move the family agenda forward, I called Bullshit, Debbie knows exactly what she is doing. This is a blatant attempt to smear Julia because the Twitholes fear her knowledge of what they did here in Aruba. Just like all others who where close to the family in the beginning, they now have put in play a planned focused effort to discredit Julia. This family of the runaway Natalee are the lowest forms of life I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing in my life time. I can’t wait for the day when the house of cards that the Twitholes have built on there ongoing lies and deception comes falling down around there shoulders. I also can not wait until the day that Julia tells all, even though she is a class act, I think she will someday put it all out there.

Girls disappearing in Aruba would be on every front page newspaper in the free world “IF” it had ever occurred prior to or after Natalee split to get away from her dysfunctional, cold & heartless, bar rag banshee of a mother.

Holladay PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:14 pm
I see we have a couple of f*** nuggets trying to make Julia look like the bad guy (gal) again.  Don’t you Kool-Aid drinking fucktards (damn I love that word) understand yet, I and I assume many on this board will believe what Julia has to say over anything Beth ever puts forward from her journal of lies and fabrication.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:46 pm
If I were Natalee’s parent what would I do next?  Burn the playbook, or journal; it wasn’t accurate to begin with.  Not listen to the following people: Jossey, Jug, Rita, Nancy, Bo, Joe M., Greta, SM, BFN, Larry, Moe & Curly.  Beg forgiveness from the following people: the VDS family, the Kalpo family, the population of Aruba, the population of the Netherlands, the Aruba LE, the Dutch LE, the FBI, the CIA, the American public, Julia R. and every other person who helped in the beginning.  Pay back the following: every entity in Aruba that gave me a dime.  Donate every dime left in the slush fund to a worthy organization that has a real purpose of helping people.  Than crawl off and hide in the hollow of some dead tree.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: July 02, 2009, 11:21:44 AM »

Sorry, not trying to be a drive-by, I am not online during the day, only late at night when everyone else is sleeping.

I think that Dave and Tim will do "whatever is necessary" to move the case along.  Janet, you take everything to heart and think very emotionally.  These guys are in a totally different frame of mind; they are using whatever resources are available and probably rarely, if ever base their decisions on their emotions and/or how the feel about certain people.  How they feel about the players doesn't matter to them.  It's about the task at hand.  Why would they cut off valuable contacts in Aruba (hotel association) that they may need in the future?  You don't have to like or even respect people to do business with them. It may be hard to understand this perspective, but it is pervasive in the business world. You just do what you have to do to accomplish what needs to be accomplished.  You may never understand why Dave and Tim do what they do, because you don't think like them.  I do think like them, so I understand that they don't really give a **** about most of these people.  They are not looking for pals or church buddies, they are looking for information

Iris

My positions on issues encompassing the Natalee Holloway case are not based on emotions ... on  feelings.  I work very hard at compiling backup to all my contentions.  I then asked the hard questions.

Considering Dave Holloway is Natalee's father ... I would give him a free pass regarding his three year relationship with the enemy if my foundation was emotional ... a three year relationship that has resulted in zilch and ... in my opinion ... has deterred the cause of justice for Natalee.
Edit:  Insert per Janet's request
Janet

++++++

Page 157/158:
  Not long after the “criminals speech,” some Arubans back off their prayer vigils for Natalee. A few protest in the streets against the barage of negative media. We’ve worn out our welcome at the Holiday Inn. And they let us know they’ve had it. The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media. And to combat us.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 11:44:16 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: July 02, 2009, 11:23:41 AM »

Mods

Please edit my last post:

the enemy if my foundation was emotional

Thank you.

Janet

Done.  MB
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 11:44:51 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1473 on: July 02, 2009, 11:46:36 AM »

Mods

Thank you.

Janet

Done.  MB

MuffyBee beat me by a few.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: July 02, 2009, 11:49:55 AM »

Mods

Thank you.

Janet

Done.  MB

MuffyBee beat me by a few.   

Don't fight mods.  There is enough Tamikosmom's edits to go around.

Thank you both.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: July 02, 2009, 11:50:31 AM »

http://nostradamnus.blogspot.com/2009/02/aruba-90000-friends-you-havent-met-yet.html

Death-Media
The better quality of life is not represented by media.

Aruba: 90,000 Friends You Haven't Met Yet

I'm sure some of my fellow subway riders out there will have seen these preposterous ads advocating for Aruba. I find it impossible to escape them.

They are all ever so carefully crafted with non-threatening islanders who describe their careers and some of the amazing experiences they have had on their island paradise.

Today as I dragged myself to work I noticed one with a woman talking about the many people she had seen "renew their vows" in Aruba over the years (she's a wedding planner)... Horrible, and patently false.

Luckily, with a little effort, I managed to obtain a few ads that will be appearing in the next round of the campaign. I have faithfully reproduced them below:

Satish
Musician

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I live to entertain, and Aruba is the perfect venue for my distinctive brand of Gamelan-Ska. I draw inspiration from all of the beautiful people who come to Aruba, particularly those looking for adventure, because, with Gamelan-Ska, life is always an adventure. You can find me on the weekends performing as an opener for touring acts at local hot-spot Carlos'n Charlie's. Hey, if you're lucky, maybe we can take a late night drive to look for sharks?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deepak
Mixologist

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything in Aruba is so beautiful. Especially the ocean, the sun, the sky, and the people; and by people, I mean the guests, the visitors, Americans, Dutch, whoever--we love everyone in Aruba, especially you! My specialty is blending liqueurs and spirits, both literally and figuratively! Come see me at Carlos'n Charlie's where I tend bar most nights; think of me as your magic sandman, the one who will send you into the land of dreams with a sweet and original plethora of cocktails. Remember: in Aruba, we make dreams come true!

Joran
Golf Pro/Romance Consultant

My life in Aruba is charmed; charmed by my job instructing guests in golf, charmed by the pleasure I see in the faces of the happy couples lounging on the beach as I take my morning jog, and charmed most of all by you, beautiful blond woman I see by the bar at Carlos'n Charlie's, slowly letting a fourth jell-o shot slither down your slender gullet, yes you. My father has an amazing house inland we could go to; we have jell-o shots waiting in the fridge. And if you like, in the morning we can go out to the golf course and I could show you a new meaning of the term "sand-wedge." Only in Aruba: we're waiting for you!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: July 02, 2009, 11:59:07 AM »

The following is Mark Purcell's take on Dave Holloway's book two months prior to the connection ... ARUBA - The Untold Story of Natalee Holloway - Corruption in Paradise.

Janet

++++++++

MARK PURCELL

Refugees Unlimited (Unleashed?)

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 amAre the pages from Dave’s work of fiction soft when you wipe with them?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 12:09:19 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: July 02, 2009, 12:01:26 PM »

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1478 on: July 02, 2009, 12:06:00 PM »

Great find, texasmom.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: July 02, 2009, 12:08:49 PM »

The following is Mark Purcell's take on Dave Holloway's book  ... ARUBA - The Untold Story of Natalee Holloway - Corruption in Paradise ... two months prior to the connection..

Janet

++++++++

MARK PURCELL

Refugees Unleashed

Are the pages from Dave’s work of fiction soft when you wipe with them?

I was too embarrassed to ask ... so I self-edited my boo boos.

Janet

« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 12:11:19 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.