April 25, 2024, 08:46:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420690 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1480 on: July 02, 2009, 12:26:18 PM »

TM...Check mail! Please! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1481 on: July 02, 2009, 12:27:54 PM »

TM...Check mail! Please! 

done! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1482 on: July 02, 2009, 12:42:51 PM »

The following is Mark Purcell's take on Dave Holloway's book  ... ARUBA - The Untold Story of Natalee Holloway - Corruption in Paradise ... two months prior to the connection..

Janet

++++++++

MARK PURCELL

Refugees Unleashed

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 am
Are the pages from Dave’s work of fiction soft when you wipe with them?

I was too embarrassed to ask ... so I self-edited my boo boos.

Janet

Thanks 2NJ.

Without the buzz that is the outcome of a strong cuppa caffeinated Tim Horton's coffee ... it takes a while for the cobwebs to clear each morning.

Janet
9:45 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: July 02, 2009, 01:26:51 PM »

THINK ABOUT IT!

ARUBA TRUTH - December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

AHATA and the ATA appointed Cohen to deal with all media relations concerning the case which still commands media coverage in the United States. Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case and is an associate of the Strategic Message Design Group that has served in an advisory capacity to both ATA and AHATA.

The goal of this action is to coordinate the responses of the private and public sectors to North American media.

Dr. Phil - January 29, 2006

"Did you say to them these boys were going to be brought in within 10 days and re-interrogated?" Dr. Phil asks.

"Yes, I did," he (Steve Cohen) replies. "But I also knew that the prosecutor had a choice to make." He says the choice was whether or not to reveal new evidence right away, if waiting meant a better chance of getting a conviction later. ...

Steve explains, "Forensic materials continue to be collected. I think we've got our hands on some forensic material now that may actually open up the doors to the final results of this case."  ...

CARIBBEAN VOICE
Aruba stays afloat through Natalie Holloway’s investigation
Jan 18, 06 | 12:14 pm
By Hazel Heyer

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (eTurboNews) -- ... Aruba believes it is most important to get a hold of her mental state and most importantly, Natalee's physical state at the time of disappearance. "Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice," said Cohen …

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: July 02, 2009, 01:34:01 PM »

I don't think that "the" Satish Kalpoe's page.  Either somebody else with the same name or a fake somebody put up.

JMO

Quite possibly. I have no idea...

I was looking at his photos on his page and I must admit he looks a lot different if it is him. He has either hit the gym or has grown up a lot since 2005. He also has a real short haircut. If it is him he's doing a good job of changing his appearance...

Anyone have any photos of Satish over the last couple of years to compare?

I posted one from one of the clubs in July/Aug last year iirc...I'll have to look for it!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: July 02, 2009, 01:46:02 PM »

I don't think that "the" Satish Kalpoe's page.  Either somebody else with the same name or a fake somebody put up.

JMO

I was looking at his photos on his page and I must admit he looks a lot different if it is him. He has either hit the gym or has grown up a lot since 2005. He also has a real short haircut. If it is him he's doing a good job of changing his appearance...

I posted one from one of the clubs in July/Aug last year iirc...I'll have to look for it!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3128.msg403949#msg403949

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: July 02, 2009, 02:01:06 PM »

AN UNHOLY ALLIANCE - A CONFLICT OF INTEREST

How much power does the ATA-AHATA possess as far as influence in the affairs of the Aruban Law Enforcement?  The line between the two Aruban ministries appear to be very blurred.

Janet

+++++++

ARUBA TRUTH - December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

AHATA and the ATA appointed Cohen to deal with all media relations concerning the case which still commands media coverage in the United States. Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case and is an associate of the Strategic Message Design Group that has served in an advisory capacity to both ATA and AHATA.

The goal of this action is to coordinate the responses of the private and public sectors to North American media.

CARIBBEAN VOICE
Aruba stays afloat through Natalie Holloway’s investigation
Jan 18, 06 | 12:14 pm
By Hazel Heyer

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (eTurboNews) -- ... Cohen's team is tasked with bringing out the facts in the case and establishing a more orderly approach in dealing with the media in a crisis situation. A seasoned television news expert from CBS, Cohen has been part of the SMDG team since the beginning of the investigations.

If current findings are true, Cohen said they are going to accelerate their efforts. Extensive search for forensic evidence continues. Yesterday, 50 members of the Aruban police department searched extensively through the dune by the lighthouse in search for clues. "Anything DNA that is identified to be of Natalee's will allow us to bring a strong case forward against the three boys. We are also getting to finally talk to some of the Alabama teens who left on that plane and did not wait around for interrogation," said Cohen.

Dr. Phil show - January 29, 2005

Steve Cohen, special advisor to Aruba, came on the show hoping for a chance to talk to Beth about where the investigation stands today. Dr. Phil turns to Steve. "So, you're a paid consultant?" he asks.

"That's correct," Steve replies.

"And, who pays you?" Dr. Phil probes.

"I'm actually paid by the tourism industry, which is the Aruban Tourism Authority, and also a group called AHACA, which is an association of hotel owners on the island."

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=3041&slide=4&showID=

Dr. Phil - January 29, 2006

Steve explains, "Forensic materials continue to be collected. I think we've got our hands on some forensic material now that may actually open up the doors to the final results of this case."  ...

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=1&slide=6&null=null

Aruba
US still drives business to Aruba after Holloway case closed
By Hazel Heyer | Jan 16, 2008

eTN caught up with Aruba’s minister of tourism and transportation, Edison Briesen, who said the island is back in business despite the revival of the Holloway incident, which has become fodder for the media.

eTN: Has this been a big challenge to tourism?

Briesen: Among all challenges we’ve faced, including airlift, US economy slowdown, gas prices etc, this particularly has taken up our time and resources. Everybody got involved in this case. People from the tourism department have been moved to the justice department to help solve the disappearance. This incident has kept us ‘hostage’ for more than a year. In 2006, we even launched an ad campaign worth $5 M in the US to counter the negative broadcast. On the other side of the coin, more people now know about Aruba. But I would not want Aruba to be known in the same way Iraq is known. One reason why we think it has been a hard blow to us.

http://www.eturbonews.com/865/us-still-drives-business-aruba-after-holloway-case-closed

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: July 02, 2009, 02:07:19 PM »

JMO

Hi Patriot

My "Mr. Know It All" son ... 26 years old going on 10 when he is playing video games with his nephews ... at my request ... looked over all the facebook pages that were a topic of discussion last night.  It is his opinion ... the connection between them all in regards to friends implies all of them are legit.

Has any recent photos of Satish emerged?

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1488 on: July 02, 2009, 02:10:13 PM »

sorry for the double post. I never posted a pic before.

Ya done good Patriot.

!.  Patriot do you have a link for Satish Kalpoe's facebook?

2.  Are you able to screen print Dave Holloway's facebook page that has Satish Kalpoe and Michael Dompig listed as friends?

Thank you

Janet

Here's the link to Satish's page
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1811797&id=776168258#/profile.php?id=776168258

Here's Dompig's

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=83116&id=776168258#/profile.php?id=1581846995

Definately NOT a picture of Satish Kalpoe (or not the one we know about)

This is a photo of Michael Dompig

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1489 on: July 02, 2009, 02:14:38 PM »

TM posted a link above to some pics from about a year ago but I can view them at work for some reason.

If it is Satish on FB then I would of never recognized him in Public. But now I can. Watch you back buddy...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: July 02, 2009, 02:25:21 PM »

TM posted a link above to some pics from about a year ago but I can view them at work for some reason.

If it is Satish on FB then I would of never recognized him in Public. But now I can. Watch you back buddy...

Patriot - I've been following all of the photos posted of the Kalpoes and the photo on facebook IS NOT Satish Kalpoe.  I don't know it it's really Satish's account and he used someone elses photo or if it's a different Satish Kalpoe or it's a totally fake Facebook.  REMEMBER, it's very easy to set up a fake Facebook or Myspace account using someone elses name.  It can be done in minutes.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: July 02, 2009, 02:26:28 PM »

Klaas

Do you have a recent photo saved of Satish Kalpoe that we can compare the facebook photo with?

Thanks

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: July 02, 2009, 02:27:03 PM »

By the way, I know for a fact that some companies won't allow their employees to view anything from photobucket.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: July 02, 2009, 02:27:27 PM »

Klaas

Do you have a recent photo saved of Satish Kalpoe that we can compare the facebook photo with?

Thanks

Janet

I'll look for my most recent
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: July 02, 2009, 02:29:44 PM »

Patriot - I've been following all of the photos posted of the Kalpoes and the photo on facebook IS NOT Satish Kalpoe.  I don't know it it's really Satish's account and he used someone elses photo or if it's a different Satish Kalpoe or it's a totally fake Facebook.  REMEMBER, it's very easy to set up a fake Facebook or Myspace account using someone elses name.  It can be done in minutes.

Klaas ... what would be purpose in regards to Satish Kalpoe.

Considering Dave Holloway lists Satish Kalpoe as a friend in his facebook ... it makes sense to me that Satish would list Dave as a friend.

My thinking could be all wrong.  Story of my life.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: July 02, 2009, 02:30:26 PM »

Klaas

Thanks

Janet

I'll look for my most recent

Thanks.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1496 on: July 02, 2009, 02:38:57 PM »

Klaas ... what would be purpose in regards to Satish Kalpoe.

Considering Dave Holloway lists Satish Kalpoe as a friend in his facebook ... it makes sense to me that Satish would list Dave as a friend.

My thinking could be all wrong.  Story of my life.

Janet

Janet,

The way Facebook works, one must Add someone as a friend, then the person being added must confirm or cancel the request.  Once confirmed, then they will appear as friends on each other's Facebook pages. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1497 on: July 02, 2009, 02:43:10 PM »

Klaas, I totally understand how FB works, that's why I was skeptical in all my posts.

I just find it strange with all the links to the different friends and such that it all looks legit.

I guess I wouldn't be surprised either way...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: July 02, 2009, 02:45:54 PM »

Janet,

The way Facebook works, one must Add someone as a friend, then the person being added must confirm or cancel the request.  Once confirmed, then they will appear as friends on each other's Facebook pages. 

2JN

When what you have just posted is considered ... do you believe these facebooks are legit when the "friends" connections is regarded or ... does has my son got it all wrong?

Something I have learned from this dialogue is that I will never have a facebook account.

Janet

_____

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1499 on: July 02, 2009, 02:47:43 PM »

Just an FYI, my Facebook profile picture is not of myself. A lot of people use celebrities or athletes etc...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.