April 23, 2024, 08:23:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420518 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1500 on: July 02, 2009, 02:47:55 PM »

TM posted a link above to some pics from about a year ago but I can view them at work for some reason.

If it is Satish on FB then I would of never recognized him in Public. But now I can. Watch you back buddy...

Patriot - I've been following all of the photos posted of the Kalpoes and the photo on facebook IS NOT Satish Kalpoe.  I don't know it it's really Satish's account and he used someone elses photo or if it's a different Satish Kalpoe or it's a totally fake Facebook.  REMEMBER, it's very easy to set up a fake Facebook or Myspace account using someone elses name.  It can be done in minutes.

Klaas, I totally understand how FB works, that's why I was skeptical in all my posts.

I just find it strange with all the links to the different friends and such that it all looks legit.

I guess I wouldn't be surprised either way...

I am not Klaas, but understand completely what you are saying.  If it's phony, then whoever started it has been busy adding/confirming friends.  As I mentioned yesterday, I would think that Dave would know by now if it was fake. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1501 on: July 02, 2009, 02:51:18 PM »

TM posted a link above to some pics from about a year ago but I can view them at work for some reason.

If it is Satish on FB then I would of never recognized him in Public. But now I can. Watch you back buddy...

Patriot - I've been following all of the photos posted of the Kalpoes and the photo on facebook IS NOT Satish Kalpoe.  I don't know it it's really Satish's account and he used someone else's photo or if it's a different Satish Kalpoe or it's a totally fake Facebook.  REMEMBER, it's very easy to set up a fake Facebook or Myspace account using someone else's name.  It can be done in minutes.

Klaas ... what would be purpose in regards to Satish Kalpoe.

Considering Dave Holloway lists Satish Kalpoe as a friend in his facebook ... it makes sense to me that Satish would list Dave as a friend.

My thinking could be all wrong.  Story of my life.

Janet

Possible Scenario:

1.  Some jerk pretends to be Satish and sets up a fake facebook account in Satish's name.
2.  The fake Satish finds Dave Holloway's account and requests being a friend
3.  Dave Holloway thinks it's the real Satish and figures "what can I lose" so accepts him as a friend and now they are friends with eachother on Myspace
4.  The fake Satish corresponds with Dave via facebook telling him stuff about Natalee and Joran and what he thinks happened to Natalee but it's all BS.  It's a fake Satish.
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1502 on: July 02, 2009, 02:52:49 PM »

So you believe it's the real Dave Holloway?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: July 02, 2009, 02:53:31 PM »

HONESTLY - after all the fake posters and craziness over the last 4+ years nothing would surprise me. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: July 02, 2009, 02:53:44 PM »

Yes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: July 02, 2009, 02:55:42 PM »

Yes

The only facebook that looks fishy to me is Satish's and that's only because that photo does not appear to be him to me. 
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1506 on: July 02, 2009, 03:01:06 PM »

HONESTLY - after all the fake posters and craziness over the last 4+ years nothing would surprise me. 

My feelings exactly...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1507 on: July 02, 2009, 03:02:57 PM »

Yes

The only facebook that looks fishy to me is Satish's and that's only because that photo does not appear to be him to me. 

I agree, and he's not in ANY of the pics that are there.  Some of them made me think it's probably someone from Holland.  JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: July 02, 2009, 03:04:57 PM »

SATISH AND DEEPAK KALPOE

When it consider that Dave and Robin' Holloway's good friends of almost three years ... Mark Purcell and Julia Renfro ... do not believe in the guilt of Joran, Deepak and Satish  ... could this explain the "friends" connections in regards to the respective facebook accounts.

This is not what I hope ... the furthest from what I hope but ... there are so many questions that remain unanswered in regards to Dave and Robin Holloway's friendships with those who possess an Aruban agenda.

Janet

++++++

ROBIN HOLLOWAY

December, 2007

Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something.  As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...

For now, waiting on Dave to get home and will watch the news or wait on that phone call to see what will happen next. It’s been a long two and a half years and never dreamed this much time would go by with no answers. Thanks to all of you for your continued support and for hanging in there with us. Thank you Debbie for coming to Meridian to hang out with the girls, Matt and me. I was a nervous wreck and glad you were able to make time for us this weekend. Brooke just got in from a playdate and was upset she didn’t get to say goodbye Sad I don’t think she realized you would be gone before she got home.

The boat should be in Aruba depending on the weather between Thurs and Saturday. Will keep you updated.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

JULIA RENFRO

Seattle Times - June 9, 2007

Renfro, a mother of four, spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another, but she became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.

"I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said. "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."

Renfro has concluded that the body would have turned up by now if she died on the island proper. She -- and many Arubans -- doubts the three suspects, all good students without criminal records, could have pulled off a perfect crime, never caving in to intense interrogations.

"I've spoken with all of the suspects," she said. "I don't believe any of them did anything to her."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003741183_aruba09.html

MARK PURCELL

Refugees Unleashed

Doc Holladay PostPosted:
Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm
For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him. The K brothers for the same as Joran. The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps. To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:46 pm
If I were Natalee’s parent what would I do next?  Burn the playbook, or journal; it wasn’t accurate to begin with.  Not listen to the following people: Jossey, Jug, Rita, Nancy, Bo, Joe M., Greta, SM, BFN, Larry, Moe & Curly.  Beg forgiveness from the following people: the VDS family, the Kalpo family, the population of Aruba, the population of the Netherlands, the Aruba LE, the Dutch LE, the FBI, the CIA, the American public, Julia R. and every other person who helped in the beginning.  Pay back the following: every entity in Aruba that gave me a dime.  Donate every dime left in the slush fund to a worthy organization that has a real purpose of helping people.  Than crawl off and hide in the hollow of some dead tree.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: July 02, 2009, 03:22:55 PM »

If there was a possibility that my daughter's remains could have been in that trap ... after reading Kyle Kingman's own words ... I definitely would not currently be collaborating with John Silvetti in regards to furthering the ocean search in Aruban waters.

Iris ... maybe you are right.  Tamikosmom is emotional.  When I consider that we will never know for certain if Natalee Holloway's remains were in that trap ... I am so angry.

Janet

+++++

NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S UNCLE

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: July 02, 2009, 03:30:48 PM »

BTW

Out of curiosity ... I asked hubby if he was a Victoria Secret fan.  His reply ... Who is Victoria Secret?

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1511 on: July 02, 2009, 03:46:54 PM »

BTW

Out of curiosity ... I asked hubby if he was a Victoria Secret fan.  His reply ... Who is Victoria Secret?

Janet

And you believed him?     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: July 02, 2009, 03:53:13 PM »

BTW

Janet

And you believed him?     

100%

If Victoria Secret is not mentioned in his "fix it" manuals or ... on the Discovery/History  Channel or ... in the news ... it is not a part of his world.

Cindy Crawford is my only worry with this guy.  He warned me years ago ... if Cindy gave him "the look" ... he was gone.

Janet

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: July 02, 2009, 04:03:57 PM »

Happy Almost Friday Monkeys! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.

I'm going on vacation, and it is NOT to Aruba! 

If I can figure out how to post a pic when I get back, I'll show you what a real vacation beach looks like. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1514 on: July 02, 2009, 04:05:07 PM »

If I can figure out how to post a pic when I get back, I'll show you what a real vacation beach looks like. 

Good for you jen!  Hope you have a GREAT trip!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1515 on: July 02, 2009, 04:06:29 PM »

After thinking about this Facebook thing, who am I to judge who Dave is friends with on FB. I can't even imagine what this man has been through and if he feels like being friends with SK or Dompig might bring him some answers than so be it.

If this was me and one of my daughters was gone, I'd prob do the same thing.

As a father myself, I feel so bad for Dave...

Edit/typo  per Patriot. MB
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 11:34:16 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: July 02, 2009, 04:15:08 PM »

Have a Wonderful Vacation, Jen     
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1517 on: July 02, 2009, 04:15:59 PM »

After thinking about this Facebook thing, who am I to judge who Dave is friends with on FB. I can't even imagine what this man has been through and if he feels like being friends with SK or Dompig might bring him some answers than so be it.

If this was me and one of my daughters was gone, I'd prob do the same thing.

As a father myself, I feel so bad for Dave...

DK was supposed to be SK...
 Edit/Fixed.  MB
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 11:34:48 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: July 02, 2009, 04:19:22 PM »

Happy July 4th Weekend to all American Monkeys!!

GOD BLESS AMERICAN

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: July 02, 2009, 07:28:12 PM »

Myspace  Satish:

http://www.myspace.com/satkal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.