April 25, 2024, 07:04:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420717 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #160 on: June 12, 2009, 08:22:42 PM »

Aruba

New prosecutors appointed

12 Jun, 2009, 15:07 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Peter Blanken follows a September 1 to head officer Hans Mos. Mos departure to St. Maarten for the new Public Ministry to continue as the island country status. Also today is the successor to Prosecutor Kasper van der Schaft published, whose contract ends in November. Jaap Zondervan follows him by October 1 or earlier if possible themselves. Blanken is currently deputy chief Advocate General in Amsterdam. Zondervan is now Public Prosecutor of the district prosecutor in Middelburg.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: June 12, 2009, 08:36:40 PM »

http://www.om.nl/organisatie/landelijke_0/ressortsparket/cv's_parketleiding/?vakjargoninline=true

Google translation:

Principal Attorney General
Jan Eland
Deputy Chief Attorney General
Peter Blanken
Peter Blanken studied Dutch law at Utrecht, he worked several years at the then Ministry of Health and Environmental Protection, where he more Deputy Head of the Department of Environmental Professionals has been. Subsequently, he joined the Ministry of Defense to work as head of the Department of Administrative, Criminal and Disciplinary. In September 1993, Peter Blanken Prosecutor become in the district of Rotterdam. He was district officer for Delfshaven and Overschie team and later became head of the districts and Delfshaven Center. Since August 2005, Peter Blanken Deputy Advocate General of the ressorstparket Amsterdam. In addition, Peter Blanken active as Chairman of the Board of Appeal for Examinations at INHOLLAND Rotterdam, and editor of sections 147b and 147c of Schuurmans and Jordens, implementing regulations of the Environmental Management Act.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: June 12, 2009, 08:43:57 PM »

This doesn't have his most recent assignment from 2005 to Amsterdam.  But if this is the right one, he's 58 years old.

http://www.pj-design.nl/burhoven/antecedenten-juristen-b.htm

BLANK P.G. , Born November 1950
NLRM 94 95 96 97 98 99/00
Head of Administration, Criminal and Disciplinary Defense Ministry
Deputy Prosecutor district prosecutor Rotterdam 1 September, 1993
District Prosecutor district prosecutor Rotterdam 1 September, 1994
District Prosecutor 1st kl. district prosecutor Rotterdam1 January 1999
NOW
Rotterdam prosecutor

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: June 12, 2009, 08:45:35 PM »

This doesn't have his most recent assignment from 2005 to Amsterdam.  But if this is the right one, he's 58 years old.

http://www.pj-design.nl/burhoven/antecedenten-juristen-b.htm

BLANK P.G. , Born November 1950
Head of Administration, Criminal and Disciplinary Defense Ministry
Deputy Prosecutor district prosecutor Rotterdam 1 September, 1993
District Prosecutor district prosecutor Rotterdam 1 September, 1994
District Prosecutor 1st kl. district prosecutor Rotterdam1 January 1999
NOW
Rotterdam prosecutor

This is the original text (I didn't notice before that the translation shortened his name)

BLANKEN P.G. , geboren nov 1950
Hoofd afdeling Bestuur-, Straf- en Tuchtrecht Ministerie van Defensie
Plaatsvervangend Officier van Justitie arrondissementsparket Rotterdam 1 sep 1993
Arrondissementsofficier van Justitie arrondissementsparket Rotterdam 1 sep 1994
Arrondissementsofficier van Justitie 1e kl. arrondissementsparket Rotterdam1 januari 1999
NU
Rotterdam parket

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: June 12, 2009, 09:16:43 PM »

I hope caesu will stop by soon and share what he can find out about Mos' replacement!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: June 12, 2009, 09:33:04 PM »

Why is there no mention in Kyle Kingman blog of Kurtis Productions being on board the Persistence filming a documentary?  Kyle shared with the Natalee's Freebirds on February 12, 2008 that there would be a film crew on board the Persistence.

Why did the Persistence leave Aruban waters on March 3, 2008 following a February 27, 2008 outreach of donations ... donations that were to be designated to TES?  Comments on Kyle Kingman's blog in response the the outreach was very positive.

Considering an search undertaking has not returned to Aruba to check on the remaining targets that have not been investigation ... what happened to those donations?  Is there no accountability?

Janet

+++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman - 02/12/08:
We are all holding up well. I just flew back to New Jersey for a much needed break. I've been on the Persistence in Aruba since the 15th of December and will be back on board in about a week amid ROV dives. Things have only just begun to get interesting. We'll likely require a film crew on board for most of the remaining work, so once aired you'll have a lot more information

THE SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

XVI. Recent Development - February 1st - February 8th
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/xvi-recent-development.html

XVII. Support the Effort - February 8th - February 27
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/support-effort.html

Kyle Kingman - 02/27/08: Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: "Holloway search".

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

Posted by Kyle Kingman

XVIII. Sonar Search Complete - February 29th - March 3rd
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/xviii-sonar-search-complete.html

THE DOCUMENTARY

What Happened to Natalee Holloway? - March, 2009

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States will set out on an extraordinary mission. On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them – a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway.

The leader of the effort is Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch and the father of a 16 year- old girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1984. Miller has now taken on the recovery of Natalee Holloway as a personal calling. Miller and Natalee Holloway’s father Dave Holloway, believe that Natalee was likely placed in a crab trap or a steel drum and dumped 3-5 miles offshore, which is where they will focus the search.

Miller has assembled a team of underwater engineering experts from Underwater Expeditions and will bring an arsenal of resources, including hi-tech sonar scanning equipment, underwater video and the help of the FBI and Dutch authorities. The team has but one goal: to bring Natalee home.

Kurtis Productions has been granted exclusive access to what will be the most extensive deep water search to date for Holloway’s body. In this documentary special, Bill Kurtis will join the search and document the recovery mission. He will also revisit Natalee Holloway’s disappearance and subsequent investigation to try and answer the questions on everyone’s mind – where is Natalee? And will her case ever be solved?

http://www.citvasia.com/detailssynopsis.aspx?libId=336&sId=168&sTime=1200

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: June 12, 2009, 09:36:51 PM »

Has Blue Moon checked in with anybody?

I pray that all is going well with her sister's major surgery.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: June 12, 2009, 09:46:20 PM »

I hope caesu will stop by soon and share what he can find out about Mos' replacement!

Private Eye had it figured out over a year ago. 

Why should this guy be any different from Karin Janssen, Hans Mos and the Dutch investigation team.  Either there was a coverup or ... they are all so incompetent that a seventeen year old outsmarted them all.

BOYCOTT ARUBA!!

Janet

++++++++

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

... regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: June 12, 2009, 09:54:08 PM »

Janet

She made a post in the prayer thread.  She said her sister would probably be out of the operating room about 10 pm.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: June 12, 2009, 10:01:52 PM »

Janet

She made a post in the prayer thread.  She said her sister would probably be out of the operating room about 10 pm.

Thanks KlaasSan.

Janet
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 11:51:41 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: June 12, 2009, 10:05:45 PM »

Private Eye had it figured out over a year ago. 

Why should this guy be any different from Karin Janssen, Hans Mos and the Dutch investigation team.  Either there was a coverup or ... they are all so incompetent that a seventeen year old outsmarted them all.

BOYCOTT ARUBA!!

Janet

++++++++

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

... regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

The prosecutor in Aruba is appointed by the "powers that be" in Holland.

Janet

+++++++

On the Record w / Greta - November 14, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him ..... it has to be.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: June 12, 2009, 10:41:04 PM »

One week prio to the Persistence suddenly making the decision to leave Aruban waters ...

Janet

+++++++

Natalee Holloway: Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Discusses Crab Trap, Clothing and DNA Found in Waters of Aruba
February 27, 2005 2008

"I've been trying to put this together for two and a half years...Louis Schaefer came forward with John Silvetti."
(transcript credit: texasmom)

Video:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/27/natalee-holloway-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-discusses-crab-trap-clothing-and-dna-found-in-waters-of-aruba/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: June 12, 2009, 11:00:09 PM »

The following article implies that Tim Miller and Dave Holloway were involved from the getgo in the planning stages of the search in Aruban waters for the remains of Natalee Holloway.

Considering Dave Holloway and Tim Miller's indepth knowledge of the dynamics encompassing the Aruban coverup ... I cannot comprehend why these men would be participants of such a huge undertaking without assurance that there would be an FBI presence if anything that appeared to be case related was discovered.  Allowing the enemy to take unchallenged sole possession does not make sense.

Janet

++++++++

THE BEGINNING -

From here to Aruba
BY JEFF MOORE, THE DAILY IBERIAN
Published/Last Modified on Thursday, November 29, 2007 12:37 PM CST

An expedition to search the waters off Aruba for the remains of missing Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway leaves today from the Port of Iberia.

The research vessel Persistence, owned by the Lafayette-based Silvetti Group, will make the 10-day journey to the island. A 20- to 25-man crew will spend at least two weeks surveying the sea floor for Holloway, who has been missing since May 30, 2005.

Holloway, 18, was last seen leaving a bar with three men hours before she was scheduled to fly home with high school classmates celebrating their graduation.  Last week, police re-arrested the three men, prompting her father to re-launch the search in deep waters.

John Silvetti said his company became involved in the search after he was contacted by Louis Schaefer, chairman of Superior Offshore International. Schaefer had been approached by Texas Equusearch, a non-profit organization that has been searching for Holloway for more than two years.

Schaefer asked Silvetti if he could provide the survey personnel and the geophysical equipment required for the search. After spending a weekend with Schaefer and Pam and Dave Holloway, Silvetti agreed.

“It ripped my heart out to hear them say that right now all they’re looking for is to have a funeral in Alabama,” Silvetti said. “What do you say to someone like that?”

Silvetti agreed to provide his equipment and primary survey vessel at well below cost, with Schaefer covering all out-of-pocket expenses. Silvetti said his staff volunteered its services for the project as well.

“They said ‘You don’t even have to pay me. I just want to help,’” Silvetti said. “That just tells me we’ve got the right people on board.”

Marc Broussard, project manager for the Silvetti Group, said the company normally performs surveys looking for oil rigs and downed helicopters. Now, it will be using its high-resolution SONAR equipment to look for a body.

To upgrade its systems for the terrain in Aruba, Broussard said the Silvetti Group looked to its vendors, two of which are based in New Iberia.

Seatronics, located at the Port of Iberia, agreed to donate some of its high-tech electronic equipment to scan the ocean floor.

“I told (Silvetti) any opportunity that we had to go in on such a good cause, we would go in on it,” said Erik McGuire, vice president of Seatronics Inc.

“We’re more than happy to give the best effort possible to recover this girl for her family.”

Pro Log Inc. also stepped forth to provide a command center building where all of the surveying equipment will be stored. Like many people around the country, Pro Log Human Resources Director Heidi Parker said she has been following Holloway’s disappearance closely.

“We’re a family-owned business, so family is very important to us,” Parker said. “Anything we can do to help this family out is something that we’re going to do.”

After more than two years of searching, Texas Equusearch office manager Cheryl Lawless said she is hoping the organization’s fifth trip to Aruba will be its last. She said the venture would not be possible without the help of Schaefer, Silvetti and the other local companies.

“Nothing is being done to gain name recognition. This is to help these people,” Silvetti said. “Most of us have watched this on television, and I can only imagine the horror any parent would go through searching for their child in a foreign country.”

http://www.iberianet.com/articles/2007/11/29/news/news/news00.txt

NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S UNCLE - THE GAME WAS FIXED

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: June 12, 2009, 11:06:09 PM »

Scrabble tournament (four couples) at the home of neighbours.  I am already wiped and ready to hit the hay.  I hope I get a second wind.

I will check in later tonight for an anticipated update from Blue Moon.

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
8:05 PM PT

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: June 12, 2009, 11:17:39 PM »

Janet

Just posted in the prayer thread.  All is well except for a bad, bad, bad headache.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #175 on: June 12, 2009, 11:53:57 PM »

Why did Silvetti feel he had to mention hate sites & defend his purpose in the search?   This has always bothered me.   I think it was in the first video:

http://www.silvettigroup.com/Media.html

Silvetti's comment about that starts at :58

<a href="http://i21.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/texasmom55/Persistence/EENVANDAAG_1Persistence_0001.flv" target="_blank">http://i21.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/texasmom55/Persistence/EENVANDAAG_1Persistence_0001.flv</a>

Thank you, TM.....we went out just after I posted....may have to revisit this in the AM. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: June 13, 2009, 12:17:36 AM »

Why did Silvetti feel he had to mention hate sites & defend his purpose in the search?   This has always bothered me.   I think it was in the first video:

http://www.silvettigroup.com/Media.html

Silvetti's comment about that starts at :58

<a href="http://i21.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/texasmom55/Persistence/EENVANDAAG_1Persistence_0001.flv" target="_blank">http://i21.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/texasmom55/Persistence/EENVANDAAG_1Persistence_0001.flv</a>

Thank you, TM.....we went out just after I posted....may have to revisit this in the AM. 

You're welcome 2NJ!  All three parts of that video are over in the last or next to last page of the ocean thread if anyone hasn't seen them already.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: June 13, 2009, 12:54:00 AM »

6/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

brinkman wanted for rijksrecherche investiga trabao of recherchenan in caso holloway the mocion owing to wordo rechaza

member of parliament iron brinkman is haciendo all sort of salto for place one imagen negative on the islands of kingdom. in the caso here is talk specificamente of aruba again.

according informacion cu we is dispone of dje, the week here one mocion of dje owing to wordo rechaza caminda past owing to ask for let autoridadnan dutch haci one investigacion of the part investigativo in caso natalee holloway.

the informe cu we owing to ricibi is indica cu parliament dutch tuesday ultimo owing to rechaza one another mocion of iron brinkman cu owing to ask for one investigacion of detectivenan dutch (rijksrecherche) on desaparicion of the young mericano natalee holloway at aruba day 30 of mei, 2005.

thing cu brinkman was wanted is p’e detectivenan here study particularmente the first 10 dianan of the desaparicion of the child muher mericano here.

secretario of estado ank bijleveld- schouten owing to show in one meeting of week happen in parliament cu recherchenan dutch not have the autoridad for investiga at aruba. past owing to splica the parlamentarionan also cu landsrecherche already end is realisando one investigacion so. in the mocion here only pvv, of geert wilders, owing to give support at iron brinkman.

of another near can owing to read recientemente in the corant telegraaf cu soon will bay have in theatre one musical titula “natalee” y cual work will draai rond of the young, joran y the mother of natalee.

we of part of awemainta wanted informa, cu have one investigacion is being haci end, by of procurador general of aruba, mr. robert pietersz, after cu minister rudy croes owing to ask this, specialmente on the paper cu the time ey comisario jan van der straten was envolvi cu the investigacion here.

of acuerdo cu we informacion, the investigacion here is in his phase end, y dentro of 2 for 3 week this will is cla. because; cu minister of husticia, rudy croes publicamente owing to demanda p’e investigacion here, cu also iron brinkman know, we is believe cu ministerio publico also have duty of informa result of the investigacion here, cu as menciona is dirigi specificamente on the paper of ex comisario jan van der straten.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: June 13, 2009, 01:01:14 AM »

6/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

ministerio publico owing to anuncia 2 fiscal new, but not owing to anuncia the advocate general new still

procurador-general, mr. robert pietersz owing to anuncia cu conseho of ministro owing to bay of acuerdo cu his proposicion for named after two fiscal, new. is deal di: 1. mr. pieter g. blanken, naci 17 of july 1950 at the netherlands, that owing to wordo named after because; fiscal parent entrante 1 of september 2009. mr. blanken is trahando actualmente because; boss advocate general suplente at amsterdam. the will reemplaza fiscal parent saliente, mr. hans mos mr. jaap zondervan, naci 24 of july 1957 at the netherlands, that will reemplaza fiscal saliente mr. kasper van der schaft entrante first of october 2009 or more liher posible. mr. zondervan is actualmente trahando because; fiscal at parket of arrondissement at middelburg.

one decision cu tey for wordo take, but not owing to stay anuncia still, is cu will fill the vactura of advocate general (ag), y have the proposicion for named after mr. taco stein, that is work actualmente because; fiscal at st. maarten y now is come aruba, for re-enforza the team of ministerio publico.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: June 13, 2009, 01:02:26 AM »

Mr. Taco Stein...  Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.