April 26, 2024, 02:03:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420843 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: July 06, 2009, 03:07:23 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NiU43R3LMXg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/NiU43R3LMXg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

Deepak Kalpoe:  The gardener.. .They wanted to burn the gardener also, but they didn't.
http://scrux.com/natalee/skeetersseg3script.htm

Deepak Kalpoe: That’s what I mean,  we know much more.
http://scrux.com/natalee/skeetersseg8script.htm
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: July 06, 2009, 04:14:27 PM »

Thanks all. I'll try to post later during the week. It's going to be a BIG surgery but it will turn out great. I just know it. Prayers are so appreciated.
Keep up the fight for Natalee and I'll catch up when I return.
Cajun Miracle  an angelic monkey
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1682 on: July 06, 2009, 06:25:22 PM »

Thanks all. I'll try to post later during the week. It's going to be a BIG surgery but it will turn out great. I just know it. Prayers are so appreciated.
Keep up the fight for Natalee and I'll catch up when I return.
Cajun Miracle  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey   We've got those prayers covered.  We'll be here. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: July 06, 2009, 07:52:10 PM »

Today in Natalee Holloway history;

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/07/06/

Tim Miller of Texas EquuiSearch and John Merryweather on Scarborough Country tonight at 10PM
Tonight on Scarborough Country at 10:05, John Merryweather is supposed to be interviewed. Merryweather was one of the organizers of yesterdays anti-American media and anti-Beth Holloway-Twitty comments demonstration in front of the Court House. This may prove to be a volatile interview as the demonstration yesterday was basically aimed against a grieving mother and her desperate comments who hasn’t seen her daughter in over 30 days.

Also, Tim Miller of Texas EquuiSearch is going to be interviewed by Joe at 10:15 with regards to the Natalee Holloway search. As seen previously on CNN, Tim Miller has made some pretty amazing comments with regards to Natalee.

According to sources Tim Miller will discuss the container they seem to have located on the North side of the island about 1/2 mile out in the ocean. They are supposed to dive tomorrow to see what they have located.

This hopes to be an interesting interview and maybe some more information will come out as a follow up from the CNN interview the other night.

>>> UPPDATE: Video of John Merryweather from MSNBC courtesy of The Political Teen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1684 on: July 06, 2009, 11:06:56 PM »

Tim Miller of Texas EquuiSearch and John Merryweather on Scarborough Country tonight at 10PM
Tonight on Scarborough Country at 10:05, John Merryweather is supposed to be interviewed. Merryweather was one of the organizers of yesterdays anti-American media and anti-Beth Holloway-Twitty comments demonstration in front of the Court House. This may prove to be a volatile interview as the demonstration yesterday was basically aimed against a grieving mother and her desperate comments who hasn’t seen her daughter in over 30 days.

Also, Tim Miller of Texas EquuiSearch is going to be interviewed by Joe at 10:15 with regards to the Natalee Holloway search. As seen previously on CNN, Tim Miller has made some pretty amazing comments with regards to Natalee.

According to sources Tim Miller will discuss the container they seem to have located on the North side of the island about 1/2 mile out in the ocean. They are supposed to dive tomorrow to see what they have located.

This hopes to be an interesting interview and maybe some more information will come out as a follow up from the CNN interview the other night.

>>> UPPDATE: Video of John Merryweather from MSNBC courtesy of The Political Teen

This container was reported on the North side of the island......the container/cage found by the Persistence was also on the North side?   My mind just wants to say south, I guess because it's off the coast on the Venezuela side.     

Good to see you, sharon.   Hope you had a rockin' 4th.    

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1685 on: July 06, 2009, 11:19:30 PM »

Thanks Sharon, good to see you!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: July 06, 2009, 11:21:24 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59146.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Aruba to Queen on rijkswet Court

6 Jul, 2009, 13:22 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The plenipotentiary Frido Croes of Aruba has an audience with Queen Beatrix asked about violating the Statute by the Netherlands by adopting the rijkswet consensus on the Common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. A conversation with the presidents of the First and Second Chamber is scheduled.

Behind the scenes, it is official level by Aruba and the Netherlands produced pressure after the State Cabinet last week Friday rijkswet adopted despite strong objections from Aruba. The law has been to the Lower House. The vote was the plenipotentiary protest presence. Croes said to be disappointed in the Netherlands and the Antilles. "The rush to the law, it is greater than the urge to find a solution," said the Minister for the World.

Aruba is not only dissatisfied with the seat of the Court in Curaçao, but that these are the agreements that the Netherlands has failed to fulfill the subject of the temporary nature of the rijkswet. These arrangements have been made during the judicial consultation between Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles in June last year. Aruba favors kingdom-wide system for the judicial system. This instead of a separate organization for the Caribbean part of the Kingdom as in the consensus rijkswet is governed. It was then that the current rijkswet after five years would be reviewed with a view to a possible introduction of a kingdom-wide organization. Aruba had liked these agreements in the notes to the consensus rijkswet included. That did not happen.

Aruba is especially pleased that the rijkswet affects the autonomy of the country. It is specifically for the Aruban court that under the new judicial system must be covered. For example, the official position that Aruba the day before the rijkswet was treated again at the State Ministers offered: "It is neither the letter nor the spirit of the statute consistent in finding that the dismantling of the Netherlands Antilles is used as an argument in Aruba in the well-functioning and independent political organization of the judicial system in the first instance, just as in the Netherlands, to intervene. " Netherlands, if so, the Aruban government has deliberately violated the Statute and the Government ask yourself what the value of the Statute now has.
Plenipotentiary Minister Croes said the World to fear that more decisions will be printed: "It would be annoying if Aruba is the victim of agreements between the country Netherlands Antilles and the Netherlands."

The decision on the Joint Court also has relations with the West on sharply put, said Croes. Just before the meeting of Ministers of the Empire, it seemed that the Ministers of Justice, Rudy Croes (MEP) and David Dick (PAR) were found together in a joint position. This was ultimately based on a misunderstanding. The Antilles Aruba has not supported calls the Plenipotentiary Minister Croes' very annoying for the relationship between neighbors.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: July 06, 2009, 11:26:25 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59144.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Lifelong required in case Macuarima

6 Jul, 2009, 13:19 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Lifelong demanded the Public Prosecutor (OM) at the end of last week against the triple murder suspect Eugene Lampe (27). According to the prosecution psychiatrists have confirmed that Lampe in each case, "partly responsible" may be held for his actions. Moreover, as the officer, the chance that he will again commit such a crime. For the community to protect against this danger, for that would Lampe never released.

On Friday, April 4, 2008 were in their house in the neighborhood in Santa Cruz Macuarima three members of family killed Lampe: Father Juan (60), mother Aura (57) and son Edvard (30). The drug-addicted son Eugene was immediately arrested and later known in detail the murder of his family members. He would be a piece of wood his father, then his brother and finally his mother beaten until they no longer gave signs of life. Then he put their bodies on fire. He did so because his own father, mother and brother he wanted to destroy it under curatorship and the Dominican Republic would send to be homosexual. "The only guilty of what happened is my family," said Eugene a few months ago.

Eugene Lampe was psychological evaluation to the Pieter Baan Centrum in the Netherlands, where he has research 'partly responsible' was held for the murders. He would not have bad influence of so-called command hallucinations. But would he be suffering from paranoid schizophrenia and dangerous to his environment. The court shall, within two weeks.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: July 06, 2009, 11:32:08 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59141.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Police guidelines for political events

6 Jul, 2009, 13:15 (GMT -04:00)

¬ ORANGE CITY - The Police Corps Aruba (KPA) has decided to guidelines for applying for permits for political events. These guidelines should ensure that these activities are orderly and safely.

The elections for the Parliament of Aruba will be held on September 25 and the political campaigns are started. In recent weeks were more different openings party buildings, music events and car parades. "The perception is that highest good of our democratic system, freedom of expression," said the Corps. The new guidelines, the police this' highest good 'protection.

One of the situations that the police want, is that political parties on the same day and near each other activity. This would be a danger in terms of public order and safety of visitors. Here, in principle, no permits for granted. In granting licenses that meet the above conditions, the error occurred, please try again.

An application must be at least ten days before the date of the event at the KPA to be done. The authorization can be revoked by the police if it is in the interest of public order. If the event is held with music, this time on the specified stop put and does not cause nuisance to local residents. Peak Noise must not exceed 95 decibels, according to police.

On Sundays and Thursdays, and on holidays when a normal school or working, we should not permit issued for an event which ends on a date later than ten o'clock in the evening. On other days, no license issued for an event that ends on a date later than one hour. At the conclusion of the public road must be an alternative route for road users. Deposition Materials must both night are clearly visible.

During the event must be sufficient staff are present and not alcohol or other drug use before or during the event. Also, there is sufficient monitoring, given the number of visitors to the event. Portable toilets and rubbish bins should be sufficiently present. Alcoholic drinks may only in plastic cups, plastic bottles or cans sold or served. After the event, the holder any rubbish on the road behind, cleaning up.

Demonstration
In the event a permit is requested for a parade or demonstration, it must be finished before sunset. The route is in agreement with the Traffic Section of the district and if a parade or demonstration which goes through several districts should be consultation with the district of Santa Cruz (central assessment point). Monitoring and supervision take place motorcyclists of the KPA. A parade may not in the vicinity of the hospital, medical centers, hotel sites and homes go. This also applies to schools throughout the school and rooms for prayer or reflection meetings during the prayer or reflection meeting.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: July 06, 2009, 11:37:29 PM »

Hi Sharon.  It has been a while.

The following is the transcript to the Scarborough interview you were referring to.  The entire transcript is an excellent read in regards to a few aspects of the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

++++++++

'Scarborough Country' for July 6
Read the transcript to the Wednesday show
updated 8:11 a.m. PT, Thurs., July 7, 2005

Guest: Randy Hammer, Stacey Honowitz, Tim Miller, Paul Reynolds, Linda Allison, John Merryweather, Bernard Goldberg

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8498049/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: July 06, 2009, 11:38:55 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59142.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Massive brawl in Bubali

6 Jul, 2009, 13:05 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A party was given by a football club SV Bubali to raise funds has resulted in a major brawl, in which two people were beaten in the hospital. Sunday night were two groups to attack each other with stones, machetes and even bat with the result that one of the victims to the intensive care and had an immediate operation was subjected to a piece of his kidney removal.

The police have M.J.C. (28), R.R. (23), R.M.A. (23), V.N.T. (25) and A.D.G. (24) arrested for public violence, whether or not using a weapon. Initially it was assumed that the brawl was gang related. Later, it appeared to run out of argument in relation to atmosphere.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: July 06, 2009, 11:41:35 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59135.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Armed robbery in Santa Cruz

6 Jul, 2009, 13:04 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Taco Bell in Santa Cruz is Saturday morning by a man armed robberies. After employees of the fast food restaurant by the power outage last Friday had gone home early, they were Saturday morning the cash to closing. When an armed man walked inside the case, for a short time later with a booty of between 3000 and 4000 florin to leave. Some workers recognized the man as a colleague and gave him to the police. The robbery team arrested the man later in the Middenweg to Orange City.

It was also made a raid in a house at the Sibelius Street. The investigation in this case is still ongoing, since the loot made money is not found and the police involvement of several persons in this armed robbery can not exclude.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: July 06, 2009, 11:45:43 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59133.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Year in prison for threatening a jailer

6 Jul, 2009, 13:02 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Rafael Janga was last week sentenced to 12 months unconditional imprisonment for threatening a jailer. This is six months less than the requirement of the Public Prosecutor (OM).

The OM had demanded 18 months because of threats, armed robbery, possession of ammunition in the cell and drug possession. The Court considered only the allegation of threat proved. For the other offenses was insufficient evidence, said the judge. On January 13, 2009 Endangered Janga for a bar in San Nicolas prison guard KIA with a firearm. When the police caught him he tried his arms to come. He was on the ground and kicked it under a parked car. Witnesses saw it happen and agents assigned to the arms.

Janga's claim that a group of employees of the KIA 'on him for "the court found no evidence. The court found the extra weight that Janga a government official has threatened.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1693 on: July 06, 2009, 11:49:03 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59132.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Quarrel after Power failure

6 Jul, 2009, 13:01 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The police had Friday night to a hotel on Palm Beach where employees of a casino had problems with their manager. This required them to continue working even though there was no electricity, just like the rest of the island. The workers refused because there was not enough light and warm. Also they are concerned about safety. The manager wanted to know nothing, and the staff, the police enabled. The agents tried to convince the manager again, but that proved vain. They were then the manager at the casino to close.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: July 06, 2009, 11:50:06 PM »

Hi Sharon.  It has been a while.

The following is the transcript to the Scarborough interview you were referring to.  The entire transcript is an excellent read in regards to a few aspects of the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

++++++++

'Scarborough Country' for July 6
Read the transcript to the Wednesday show
updated 8:11 a.m. PT, Thurs., July 7, 2005

Guest: Randy Hammer, Stacey Honowitz, Tim Miller, Paul Reynolds, Linda Allison, John Merryweather, Bernard Goldberg

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8498049/

From the above transcripts...It is very interesting Mr.Merryweather.

Mr.Merryweather

"This is a small island and everybody is involved here and everybody is just as frustrated in another way maybe.  But we want also—we want to have closure.  And we would rather have closure that Natalee be found alive safe and well and go back to the states, but, in any event, closure, because this is disrupting the island totally."

"But,in any event,closure"..Tell me Mr. Merryweather doesn't know what happened to Natalee Holloway!Me thinks Mr.Merryweather knows if she's deceased at this point..JMOO!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: July 06, 2009, 11:54:37 PM »

Don't get me started on Mr. Merryweather!   Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: July 06, 2009, 11:57:53 PM »

Good to see you KTF!  I'm glad you were a good sport and watched LMN with your girlfriend over the holiday.  Thanks for letting us know about the advertisement for the movie.  I'm glad they are showing Natalee's movie again!  I hope they continue to show it over, and over, and over!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1697 on: July 07, 2009, 12:01:22 AM »

Good to see you KTF!  I'm glad you were a good sport and watched LMN with your girlfriend over the holiday.  Thanks for letting us know about the advertisement for the movie.  I'm glad they are showing Natalee's movie again!  I hope they continue to show it over, and over, and over!

Been Lurkin.. Figured if the Dolce fiasco hadn't gotten ya fired up maybe i could help! You've been very calm lately! an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1698 on: July 07, 2009, 12:02:44 AM »

Google translation:

Aruba

ORANGE CITY - The police had Friday night to a hotel on Palm Beach where employees of a casino had problems with their manager. This required them to continue working even though there was no electricity, just like the rest of the island. The workers refused because there was not enough light and warm. Also they are concerned about safety. The manager wanted to know nothing, and the staff, the police enabled. The agents tried to convince the manager again, but that proved vain. They were then the manager at the casino to close.

Did any lights come back since Friday?   We were on a cruise once that stopped in Cozumel.  We had plans to eat, etc. and the whole town lost power.  We waited for about an hour or so and then went back to the ship.  It wasn't worth the wait, but rather a waste of time.  Stuff happens.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: July 07, 2009, 12:06:07 AM »

Google translation:

Aruba

Did any lights come back since Friday?   We were on a cruise once that stopped in Cozumel.  We had plans to eat, etc. and the whole town lost power.  We waited for about an hour or so and then went back to the ship.  It wasn't worth the wait, but rather a waste of time.  Stuff happens.   

Yes, but many were without power for quite a while from my understanding.  Over night and into the next day.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.