April 18, 2024, 07:32:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 419365 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: July 08, 2009, 08:44:00 PM »

Well...I guess all the BS in the Musings thread is another distraction away from the research in Natalee's case...Hopefully Everyone will be back here soon to continue...

Justice for Natalee!

Present and accounted for!   an angelic monkey

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: July 08, 2009, 08:45:48 PM »

I'm continuing my prayers for your daughter, Cajun Miracle. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1782 on: July 08, 2009, 08:46:28 PM »

Just a quick update. My daughter's surgery went well but a little long. We were at the hospital at 5 AM and she was finally out of surgery and in her room by 1:30PM. She's doing well, in pain but this surgery was done from the back. If they would have had to go in from the front, they would have had to break some ribs, deflate a lung and take bone from her hips. If this surgery doesn't correct this problem, then the other damage will have to be done from the front.

Thanks for all of your prayers and kind words. I'll check back with all of you soon.
God Bless,
Cajun Miracle   an angelic monkey

Sorry cajun, I must have been posting to you and didn't see yours.  Glad to hear the surgery went well and hope this corrects the problem completely and that your daughter doesn't have to endure another surgery.
You must be worn out from the stress and your long day. 
Blessings.
can
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1783 on: July 08, 2009, 08:47:26 PM »

Cajun, will continue the prayers for your daughter.  Keep us updated as you can.  Hang in there.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: July 08, 2009, 08:54:25 PM »

Just a quick update. My daughter's surgery went well but a little long. We were at the hospital at 5 AM and she was finally out of surgery and in her room by 1:30PM. She's doing well, in pain but this surgery was done from the back. If they would have had to go in from the front, they would have had to break some ribs, deflate a lung and take bone from her hips. If this surgery doesn't correct this problem, then the other damage will have to be done from the front.

Thanks for all of your prayers and kind words. I'll check back with all of you soon.
God Bless,
Cajun Miracle   an angelic monkey

Thank you for the update Cajun Miracle.

I am thankful that everything went well.

God Bless

an angelic monkey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1785 on: July 08, 2009, 10:29:49 PM »

I'm continuing my prayers for your daughter, Cajun Miracle. 

Cajun Miracle. I saw your post the other day and I have continued prayers for you, your daughter and family.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1786 on: July 08, 2009, 10:35:02 PM »

Janet even contributes with a house full of wedding guests!!!!!

Empty house today.  Guests stayed yesterday for the evening after crossing the border but ... headed into Vancouver to stay with relatives there.  However ... tomorrow and Friday more out-of-town company will be arriving and staying with us until Sunday.

Janet

Sounds like a lot of fun!
May you have many blessings this week.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1787 on: July 08, 2009, 11:03:59 PM »

Cajun Miracle, glad to hear the good news.

2 4 1
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1788 on: July 08, 2009, 11:28:00 PM »

an angelic monkey   Blessings for Cajun Miracle's daughter & her recovery. 

Goodnight, all.  See you later  (and that may be sooner than later...)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1789 on: July 08, 2009, 11:37:26 PM »

Good Night 2NJ!  Good Night Monkeys!

Janet
8:40 PM PT

+++++

Pages 209/210:
  Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive ...

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1790 on: July 08, 2009, 11:40:57 PM »

Good night 2NJ and Janet!    an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: July 09, 2009, 02:10:29 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1792 on: July 09, 2009, 02:15:06 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59285.php

Google translation:

Baby in intensive care after hours in hot car

8 Jul, 2009, 14:12 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

A baby of nine months old yesterday four hours in a sweltering parked car over. She was a serious heatstroke and is currently in the intensive care unit.

ORANGE CITY - A father yesterday morning, nine-month-old daughter almost four hours in a sweltering car while he left behind at work. The baby was only in the lunch break free from her plight. She was unconscious at that time, had an extremely high heart rate and suffered from a sunstroke.

The girl was urgently transported to the hospital and is currently in the intensive care unit. Youth and Morals Police, the case study. Its situation on arrival in the Emergency Assistance (SEH) was according to police spokesman John Larmonie very critical. Also spokesman Bob Harms of the hospital confirmed that the baby in a life threatening condition was introduced. "They came in with convulsions and was immediately geintubeerd be. Thanks to the efforts and care of staff at the SEH led by pediatrician Eric Arends, she has it. She is still in the intensive care, but since this morning the ventilation off. She now breathes independently. That is a very good sign. "

Later today a CT scan scheduled to examine the girl neurological damage has occurred. "There is still nothing to say," says Harms. "Well she is currently stable."

Forget
The father allegedly had his wife on her work off, then his daughter to the nursery to finally bring to his work at Inland Revenue to go. In the haste is after disposing of his wife forgot his child away, and immediately run to his work. His daughter was back in a child to sleep, so he not had his child in the car was.
Only during his lunch break when he went down the elevator, he heard people talking about a baby in one of the cars in the parking lot was left behind. Then the fear hit him to the heart and he moved to his car gerend, where he found his daughter unconscious. He has direct ambulance that tried to inform the child and bring her to the ambulance to the hospital have carried.

Police spokesman Larmonie spoke in the hospital with the father which the agent "completely upset and in the war was." "What I can do," said the father himself. He could not explain, says Larmonie. Both mother and father have received the assistance Victim Foundation. It is the police spokesman the first time on the island, that a baby for so long in a car is left. "As far as I know, nobody ever come here, I know that in other countries is often done, but I have never seen something like this happened in Aruba."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: July 09, 2009, 02:17:38 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59284.php

Google translation:

Two officials arrested in land scandal

8 Jul, 2009, 14:07 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - Two officials of Department of Infrastructure and Planning (DIP) were arrested earlier this month in a major corruption scandal involving land and housing in the district Colony in San Nicolas. The Public Prosecutor (OM) confirms that the two officials have been arrested and two other people.

Justice, the case still under investigation and will not want to lose more than that they are scams. Main Suspect in Colombia, the recently deceased Elio Lopez. The man was not only working for DIP, but also a close confidant of Minister Marisol Lopez Tromp (MEP) of Education, Social Affairs and Infrastructure, as the Amigoe know from reliable sources. By use of various agents knew Lopez interested including entrepreneurs and individuals money to make. The victims thought that they can withstand very little money a piece of land, often at home in Colony bought.

These are houses that are not so long ago by Valero were leased from the government for its employees. It is in any case for at least forty houses Lopez 'under the table "of the wanted.

According to insiders, Lopez asked for an additional amount which a part, said one of the intermediaries in the campagnekas Tromp Minister would go.

Lopez was in any case that he was in close contact with the Minister that the list of candidates with a positive opinion was over.

Self-declaration
Tromp Minister confirmed some weeks ago for Radio Kelk Tree Country Recherche that the case investigation. She said self-declaration made after irregularities were detected in the housing project in Colony. They also opposed ageerde morning newspaper Diario earlier accusations against her had been expressed that the houses at a low price to a group of insiders sold or self-made gift.

According to the minister of social housing foundation FCCA houses valued and, on this basis, houses sold 'to those who qualify. As regards the irregularities, the Minister for the for more information.
The Minister also stressed that the procedure for leasehold land or houses of the government is committed and transparent. If there is also to be paid, it is always through the Department of Finance or Receiver of Taxes: "No other body or person is authorized to collect payments for Agriculture Aruba."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: July 09, 2009, 02:25:35 AM »

(The huge difference here IMO, Brinkman can support his accusations and they all know it!  )

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59283.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Lampe (RED) in letter to House: "Brinkman to Pak '

8 Jul, 2009, 14:06 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY / THE HAGUE - In a letter to the chairman of the Lower House Gerdi improvement (PvdA) party asks RED Rudy Lampe for "strong and resolute" to act against MP Hero Brinkman (PVV) when it is offensive exhaust on Aruba .

This based on the previous week by Lampe won civil case against Minister of Health Booshi Wever (MEP), the court in Aruba has ruled that parliamentary immunity is not absolute.

Lampe stated in his letter to Chamber improve the role of his fellow Aruban chairman Mervin Wyatt-Ras (MEP) in the State Assembly on June 1st. Wyatt-Ras would be at the discretion of the judge is not adequate protection afforded to Lampe then Minister Wever him in the parliament hall for pedophile included. To improve Lampe writes: "Based on the above, I recommend you to take action against the continuing offensive remarks of Mr Hero Brinkman, a member of the PVV group, during the Second Chamber meetings to the Aruban people and our elected representatives. Mr. Brinkman was recently released to the Prime Minister of Aruba miscall. By analogy with what the court had ruled Aruba, I believe that the personal vituperate not be tolerated during the House meetings. "

Last week accused the Minister Plenipotentiary of Aruba in the Netherlands, Frido Croes (MEP) are also in a letter sent to the Chamber on statements of Brinkman and the SP-er Ronald van Raak. They called Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) and one of the biggest criminals of the island and an unreliable driver.

MP Lampe know in his speech supported by the legal precedent of the decision in his case against Weaver. "In my particular case the court ruled that the slang of my person by a minister during the public meeting of States 1 June, 2009 is indeed a possibility for a process against the minister, since those statements by the Minister had expressed personal dissatisfaction against my person and not related to the topic of the meeting. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: July 09, 2009, 02:32:45 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59279.php

Aruba

Teen gets five years in prison

8 Jul, 2009, 13:57 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The 17-year-old Anderson Figaroa was sentenced to five years imprisonment because of unconditional complicity in several armed robberies in October and November last year. At the request of the Public Prosecutor (OM), the teenager tried as an adult.

The OM Figaroa accused of complicity in several armed robberies in taxis in the period of October and November 2008. Moreover, he Justice in October electronic equipment including computers stolen from the Bon Bini College and St. Francis College.

The court held that a robbery of the taxi is not sufficient evidence that the teenager has helped them. The other facts, the court or evidence. Also, the courts at the request of the prosecutor to Figaroa as an adult trial. This is because the judge's conduct of the young criminal go from bad to worse. In August 2007 was Figaroa arrested for tasjesroof a tourist. In 2008 he was arrested for car theft and later that year so he killed the taxi robberies and even burglaries in some primary schools.

The court, the crimes of Figaroa very seriously since his actions "the security of the country have been affected" and "children have hampered in their studies. According to the court is wise 'in the country as interest in its own interest' that Figaroa treatment. The probability that his sentence after he just goes with his criminal activities, according to the court otherwise great.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: July 09, 2009, 02:34:58 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59278.php

Google translation:

Aruba

TO still on case Nashma Briceño

8 Jul, 2009, 13:56 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Public Prosecutor (OM) is not lost on whether or not criminal prosecution of the hospital staff in case Nashma Briceño. Even on the question of whether justice is in the matter, if it is at the moment no answer.

In February, the families of Nashma Briceño declaration to the police for murder or manslaughter. The management of the Horacio Oduber Hospital (HOH) and the port physician service had Briceño Help arrived in the emergency and all such cases involved people from both the medical and Nursing sector, were indicted. Briceño died of a pulmonary embolism, long after the emergency had to wait. Her plastic surgeon was treating several times unsuccessfully to SEH have called for her to get emergency treatment. Last week gave Ruben Croes, care manager of the hospital, in this newspaper that there were errors made during the triage and recording of Nashma Briceño. Nurses should not 'have the flow chart and display the wrong signals have passed. "" I am not saying that they would have survived if it had gone well, but the fact remains that large errors are made, "says Croes also said that that there is really a lawsuit against the hospital is to come.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: July 09, 2009, 02:38:20 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59277.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Detective tier MPA

8 Jul, 2009, 13:53 (GMT -04:00)

The new candidate Alix Geerman political party MPA.

ORANGE CITY - Detective Alix Geerman (34) was yesterday as a new candidate for the party proposed MPA. Geerman was born in Haiti and came to the age of thirteen on the island live. Geerman was with his sister in San Nicolas up and sat there at school. After Geerman mavo are completed, he wrote immediately to the police school.

After completion of police training, he continued to develop. Thus he began his career in the street department in Orange City. Thereafter he continued to study and to go deeper into the technical department. Currently Geerman detective and lives with his wife, two daughters and son in foster North. Party leader Monica Kock says about Geerman that he has a strong character and knows what he wants in life. "Everything Geerman so far achieved is through his dedication and effort." The new candidate says he has different goals, since he entered politics. So he strives to ensure that everyone in Aruba is treated equally regardless of their background.

Geerman also aim to facilitate the work of the police better and more flexible manner. "The work of police officers is important and I would like to wish to ensure that their work will be rewarded as it should, without the need to court action for their rights." Geerman In addition, training is very important for society. "Thanks to my training, I am so far." The candidate says quite ready for politics.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: July 09, 2009, 02:42:09 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59273.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Contractor picked up not insult

8 Jul, 2009, 13:46 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - emotions ran high in Caya Bista Bunita North last Monday. The 51-year-old American F.J. would a contractor with the neighbors at work, have been a blow. The contractor would be on his car park area and then J. he then wanted to appeal, would have been hit. Once officers found the 44-year-old entrepreneur HG on. They stated that J. him a rather rude way was found. This picked up G. not making it to a scuffle between the two uitliep. Both were the agents of the council with them to make a declaration.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: July 09, 2009, 02:44:22 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59274.php

Aruba

From football stadium put

8 Jul, 2009, 13:46 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A football stadium with Guillermo Trinidad last Monday was almost out of hand when a young man with the nickname Shakooi, accompanied by some members of the gang of Dakota, jumped to the field problem. Shakooi had yet to peel an apple with the two brothers play football RK and D.K. and had not only taken a few sizes, but also a stick. The coach, however, managed to knokploeg from the stadium to be removed, but not before Shakooi threatened to fetch a gun to RK and D.K. death shots. From the police were the two brothers advice to return to the search.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.