April 18, 2024, 04:01:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 419345 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #180 on: June 13, 2009, 01:17:57 AM »

6/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 23

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

aruba: percepcion, imaginacion y opinion

pa: clyde harms

after of all the bad propaganda cu we island owing to ricibi of dr. phil, nancy grace, beth holloway twitty y others of prensa americano, will do you believe cu aruba y arubianonan owing to stay bad see at merca, cu the percepcion cu mericanonan have of aruba is one percepcion negative.

after of my ultimo visit at massachussetts caminda i have bay for presencia graduacion of one grandson, my had some experiencia cu owing to lagami much satisfecho. porcierto, they owing to lagami convenci cu imagen of aruba is self high cu always. in the parking lot of gillette stadium at foxboro caminda my madam y i owing to bay look at one game of major league soccer, had one are enough big cu had one “tailgate party”. because; my madam not was conoce the fenomeno here, i have acerca they for ask permission p’e can see of close kico was pasando y alabes ask permission for saca potret of they. hour cu i have menciona cu we was of aruba, the are not was know kico they can owing to haci for we.

“aruba?! we love aruba!” “bin take one beer! we have budweiser, samuel adams, y more. is balashi only we not have.” “boso does not come cu we?” “mira what we have on candela, spaghetti bolognese. have much another cos! hamburgers, hotdogs, all clase of sandwich.” “nos all owing to arrive of visit aruba y we is contento of have two aruban cu we here at massachusetts.” hour cu we owing to enter stadion we curason was complete of proud y gladness.

another experiencia cu owing to resalta the cariño cu hendenan of massachusetts have for aruba was at wesley united methodist church of hadley, close of springfield. we owing to bay one concierto of the good vibrations tour of new england ringers, one are of 15 person cu is toca belnan of musica. i have arrive of look at tocamento of thigh at television, but never bibo y of so close. because; cu on the declaration of policy was prohibi for saca potret, at pauze i have bay talk cu the asistente of the director for my achieve permission. at cuminsamento the contesta was negative, but hour i have menciona cu we is of aruba, the actitud of madam owing to change completamente. “aruba! what owing to fine island!” “mi is bay talk cu the director y see con we can regulation algo pabo.” one rato after the madam owing to come bisami cu after of take they “curtain call” the are will leave bay in sitting-room, but they will go back for my can saca potret of the are y ask about kico cu my wanted of the are y the instrumentnan. again, the afinidad strong cu the hendenan here have for cu aruba owing to stay comproba.

at new jersey my was core in the canal of emergencia, because my was busca one store y my had fright of pas’e. in esey one police stop cant’i caminda owing to parami y owing to indicami for wing fo’y caminda. “bo’n know cu do you do not permiti core in the canal of emergencia? ‘nami do you papelnan! esakinan is of the car. do you rijbewijs! … rijbewijs of aruba!?! do you know cu i owing to bay aruba various trip for entrena polisnan of aruba. i love aruba. is one island encantador cu hendenan very simpatico. mr. harms, i am lagabo bay without dunabo one but, because are you of aruba. but corda good, not core in canal of emergencia. y day my bay aruba again will my contact do you. prepara some balashi good cold!” obviamente, all the propaganda bad of aruba not owing to afecta the love cu the police here have for we island.

my yerno is contami cu the was in one store one day cu the had dress one t-shirt cu aruba scholarship foundation in pecho. one madam cu the not was conoce owing to bis’e “esey is one joke, not? the foundation ey is existi?” naturally the is existi, my father-in-law is his president y they're help much child aruban come study here at merca. pakico are you believe cu is one joke?” “wel, i self not owing to arrive of bay aruba still, but of all thing i am read y hear of aruba, the island have to is one paraiso caminda everybody is happy y contento y they not have of bay study for haci thing they're haci.” the opinion of the madam here is much artificial, but considerando cu past owing to deriva his opinion of thing past owing to hear y read, is obvio cu natalee holloway not owing to afecta his pensamentonan.

three experiencia statisticamente do not defini the atitud of the people, but pami they're one indicacion much strong cu despite of all the esfuersonan of nancy grace, dr phil y beth twitty, aruba y his hendenan is follow goza of one love y cariño of mericanonan. let we resolve for haci all cu we can for we can follow goza of they confiansa.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: June 13, 2009, 01:28:43 AM »

Too bad I didn't have the opportunity to tell Mr. Harms what I think about Aruba.   

Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: June 13, 2009, 01:49:37 AM »

Too bad I didn't have the opportunity to tell Mr. Harms what I think about Aruba.   

Monkey Devil!

Calm down TM..You're getting worked up again!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: June 13, 2009, 01:57:16 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Calm down TM..You're getting worked up again!

Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #184 on: June 13, 2009, 02:07:31 AM »

Good evening Ktf and TM.....
Did I hear someone say 3 - 1...
I may be wrong...it may be in 5..not six....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: June 13, 2009, 02:08:50 AM »

Hi billb!   

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: June 13, 2009, 02:09:53 AM »

For what it is worth...I said my piece.....I leave it at that.....

I sincerely appreciate every ones effort seeking Justice for Natalee.....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: June 13, 2009, 02:10:22 AM »

If the Black Mamba  wants to add to his Legacy...He'll close it out in 5...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: June 13, 2009, 02:15:27 AM »

My 85 yr old Dad is visiting to celebrate my youngest daughters high school graduation...He is from Dallas....and very worried about all the storm/tornado activities back home....
San Diego weather has been weird also....overcast and humid with changes of thunderstorms/lighting in the mountains...We are in the foot hills and today my Dad suggested the weather is as unstable here as in Dallas....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: June 13, 2009, 02:16:00 AM »

FWIW, I agreed with you!  

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: June 13, 2009, 02:16:46 AM »

If the Black Mamba  wants to add to his Legacy...He'll close it out in 5...
I'm thinking 6 so he can close it out at home....but it is very risking letting 5 get away....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: June 13, 2009, 02:18:14 AM »

BillB..I value your voice & opinions more then you know,even if we don't see eye to eye on everything.I do seriously contemplate both sides of the debate..You should thank God that you don't have to hear the ongoing dialogue in my brain in regards to some of these things... Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: June 13, 2009, 02:19:09 AM »

My 85 yr old Dad is visiting to celebrate my youngest daughters high school graduation...He is from Dallas....and very worried about all the storm/tornado activities back home....
San Diego weather has been weird also....overcast and humid with changes of thunderstorms/lighting in the mountains...We are in the foot hills and today my Dad suggested the weather is as unstable here as in Dallas....

That's great that he's there to see her graduate!  Yes, the weather has been really crazy here.  I think some in the Dallas area had more flooding than we did, but there were some vicious thunderstorms that dumped a lot of rain on all of us.  It's been miserably hot here too!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: June 13, 2009, 02:21:50 AM »

BillB..I value your voice & opinions more then you know,even if we don't see eye to eye on everything.I do seriously contemplate both sides of the debate..You should thank God that you don't have to hear the ongoing dialogue in my brain in regards to some of these things... Monkey Devil!

Mine too!  It's just too much to think about sometimes...I just have to walk away from it for a while and do something else.  It's very frustrating!   

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: June 13, 2009, 02:23:29 AM »

Thanks Ktf......the  ::MonkeyDevil::talks to me from time to time.... an angelic monkey
It is all good because all of us that are still here are obviously here for the right reasons...Justice for Natalee!
The trolls pretty much left with gizzardwizardlizard or whatever its name was...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: June 13, 2009, 02:27:29 AM »

Mine too!  It's just too much to think about sometimes...I just have to walk away from it for a while and do something else.  It's very frustrating!   

I do believe,we need to be able to keep an open channel of communication for this type of tough dialogue yet,as Billb said,not get detracted from the goal!It's very gratifying to be able to disagree without drive-by's,name calling,etc,etc.For that i am greatful!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: June 13, 2009, 02:28:14 AM »

That's great that he's there to see her graduate!  Yes, the weather has been really crazy here.  I think some in the Dallas area had more flooding than we did, but there were some vicious thunderstorms that dumped a lot of rain on all of us.  It's been miserably hot here too!
Last of three daughters! I tell them all the time that BOYS ARE BAD..  :: ::cartwheel::MonkeyHaHa::
The humidity is what I can't stand...Luckily when it get hot here the humidity is low....
My Dad counters with the threat of earthquakes and firestorms....he will stay in Dallas, thank you....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: June 13, 2009, 02:29:12 AM »

Thanks Ktf......the  ::MonkeyDevil::talks to me from time to time.... an angelic monkey
It is all good because all of us that are still here are obviously here for the right reasons...Justice for Natalee!
The trolls pretty much left with gizzardwizardlizard or whatever its name was...

Oh they're still b_tching about us anywhere they can, at least it's not here anymore!  I give them the same howdy sign that I had for Aruba earlier.    Monkey Devil!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: June 13, 2009, 02:33:36 AM »

Oh they're still b_tching about us anywhere they can, at least it's not here anymore!  I give them the same howdy sign that I had for Aruba earlier.    Monkey Devil!

Let em b_tch all day long..I'm aware of the few stalker sights being taken down but,have not ventured over to the other sight for quite some time..Feeding into their bullsh_t was wasting my time!It took me jus a Lil' to long to figure that out..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: June 13, 2009, 02:34:18 AM »

Last of three daughters! I tell them all the time that BOYS ARE BAD..  :: ::cartwheel::MonkeyHaHa::
The humidity is what I can't stand...Luckily when it get hot here the humidity is low....
My Dad counters with the threat of earthquakes and firestorms....he will stay in Dallas, thank you....

I'm with him!  Yes, the humidity sucks; but the ground stays still under our feet!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.