April 25, 2024, 07:55:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420687 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1800 on: July 09, 2009, 02:46:19 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59272.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Baby crying in a former hotel

8 Jul, 2009, 13:44 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The police in Northern was last Monday night twice reports from residents of the Atlantis hotel in the small hours of a baby crying in the declining hotel had heard. Also they would have seen a car drive away. Agents were patrolling there, but found nothing.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: July 09, 2009, 02:47:37 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: July 09, 2009, 11:06:22 AM »

Good Morning All.

After three days of rain in the Fraser Valley ... I awoke to the morning sun peeking through the blinds.  It is so uplifting.  I hope it keeps up.  Although ... there is a backup plan ... the wedding this weekend is taking place outdoors.

Janet
8:05 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: July 09, 2009, 06:02:01 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59359.php

Google translation:

Valero Wednesday close

9 Jul, 2009, 14:24 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Valero refinery in San Nicolas is next Wednesday, for now temporarily closed.

SAN NICOLAS - Oil Valero stops next week Wednesday under the current planning scheme with produce. The company will in the coming months dealing with maintenance that Valero will cost many millions of dollars.

On Monday arrived Martin Parish, Vice President Regional Operations of the Texas Refinery in Aruba for business spending for the next time to discuss. There would be agreed that in the next three to four months with a maximum of 25 million dollars per month in the refinery is down, reports a source within the refinery. Valero spokesman Bill Day from San Antonia would neither confirm nor deny that Parish currently resides on the island and one million will be invested. "I have at this time about those figures." According to Day, there is no 'specific' list of what exactly the refinery maintenance to be made. "Well, there are some cases where we go and see where we will go on to repair when it is not operational," said the spokesman.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1804 on: July 09, 2009, 06:09:31 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59354.php

Google translation:

Aruba

'Forgotten' baby out of intensive care

9 Jul, 2009, 14:18 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The baby last Tuesday for hours in a car was left behind, the good. The nine-month-old girl breathing again independently, a CT scan and is no longer stunned. The father that her car had forgotten, remains at large.

"They respond normally and her condition is stable," said hospital spokesman Bob Harms. Or the girl has suffered neurological damage will be only in the long term remains to be proven. It is in any case released from the intensive care unit and now resides in the children's department. Harms stressed that the child through the eye of the needle is gone. "It is life-threatening situation here arrived. She had convulsions and a high heart rate, symptoms of heatstroke type you often see long-distance runners. In such cases, quick action is crucial. "

The father of the girl is not arrested. "We have no reason to arrest. Agents of childhood and morality police, I understand that the interview with the man revealed that he is not evil in the sentence was "so late police spokesman John Larmonie know. The Youth Corps and Vice Squad (KJZP) would have been in anticipation of how the state of the baby would develop. "Was the baby to death we would probably have to arrest," said Larmonie. "Thank God it's right."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: July 09, 2009, 06:11:50 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59355.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Three quarters marriages ending in divorce

9 Jul, 2009, 14:18 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Of all marriages ending in Aruba closed 75 per cent in a divorce. That figure, the Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS) yesterday announced the launch of the government project Bo sa unda bo ta yiu? (do you know where your child uithangt?).

With this project, the government wants to prevent young people derail. It focuses on parents who are more aware of the risks to be their offspring are, and how they can ensure that their child is well developed. The importance of education are underlined. The main objective of the project is the relationship between parent and child to improve, says Minister of Education, Social Affairs and Infrastructure, Marisol Lopez Tromp (MEP). Tractor in this whole Department of Social Affairs, but the project involved the majority of organizations, both from outside and within the government that young people do.

The CBS was yesterday again the statistics seen passing on the young, but other figures showing that the Aruban youth over the years more and more risk to derail. Thus, the likelihood that children in single-parent family growing up enormous, given that three quarters of the marriages on a separation prejudice. Two years ago showed that figure already alarming when the Common Court of Justice announced that Aruba is more segregated than in the whole of the Antilles. The exact figure of last year, CBS has not yet published. In 2007 it was 531 times married and there were 417 divorces. "Children who grow up in families whose father or mother lives somewhere else, are particularly vulnerable," said interim director Martijn Bar Stein of CBS.

Teenage pregnancies
Another major problem remains the high number of teenage pregnancies in Aruba, says Bar Stein. This is ten times as high as in the Netherlands (12.1 percent versus 1.1 percent). In comparison with the Netherlands Antilles (9 percent), the Aruban figure higher. Two Dutch students medicine research were to Aruba looking for critically ill newborn babies, however, came to an even higher figure than CBS. They calculate a percentage of 12.6, and are not the details of home deliveries included. In the CBS figure this is the case. The two students had no link between the high baby mortality rate in Aruba and the number of teenage pregnancies, but were a major concern. The younger the mother is, the more chance of complications during pregnancy and birth. It also takes the risk of a premature baby to.

Bar Stein yesterday expressed his concerns. Eleven percent of the Aruban teen mother and known figures that only 30 percent even after the birth to school. Moreover Vrijthoff less than half of young people safe. The likelihood that teenagers get pregnant, early school leaving and risk behaviors have been greatly, as did the authorities yesterday also appear. Some bright, the results from the Youth Lifestyle study showing that most young people, although something to answer, but it usually does not serious offenses, compared with Dutch adolescents. However, it appeared earlier in this study that relatively many young people suffering from mental problems.

Poverty
Another risk factor for youth is the increasing number of people around is not financially. Twenty percent of the poorest families make together for only 5 percent of national income. The increasing aging of the labor market - in 1960 comprised 40 percent of the population of young people between 0 and 14 years compared with 23.2 percent in 2000 - also the pressure on young people. Aruba can not afford that part of the youth to develop an unhealthy way, says Minister Tromp. Parents play a big role, but one major problem is lack of parental supervision because both parents must work. "The last time we are increasingly young people run away from home," says Tromp.

The government is now on the basis of house to house leaflets about drugs, sexuality, friendship, internet and other information for parents. Also, there are large billboards and posters for parents with a project to publish and in the buses running spots.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: July 09, 2009, 06:13:22 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59353.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Armed robbery at Rising Dragon

9 Jul, 2009, 14:17 (GMT -04:00)

SAN NICOLAS - The Raising Dragon Chinese restaurant in Savaneta is around eleven o'clock last night robbed by three armed intruders. The robbery was money, cigarettes and drink captured. The owner of the Chinese police were alert immediately after the attackers had left the building. These were soon on the spot and then the environment uitgekamd, looking for criminals. The robbers are still on the run. The special team of robbery Aruba Police Corps, the case study.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: July 09, 2009, 06:17:35 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59330.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Tourism Conference site attracts 400 visitors

9 Jul, 2009, 12:14 (GMT -04:00)

Minister of Tourism snort Edison talks about the conference site in October with more than four hundred visitors will attract.

ORANGE CITY - More than four hundred influential people from the end of October to travel to Aruba for the annual conference of the Society of Incentive and Travel Executives (Site). Delegations from around the world take part in workshops, roundtables, networking evenings and gala dinners. The conference begins on October 30 and runs until November 2.

The ATA and Tourism Tourist Organization Ahata work together to organize the event. Yesterday was a press conference as the beginning of the campaign to inform the public about the importance of the congress tourism on the island. As part of this campaign, a documentary about the run-up to the conference. Various speakers from industry, ATA, and Ahata Minister Edison snort (MEP) of Tourism and Transport in the documentary to the floor. Moreover, the documentary offers a look back at the Site that Congress in 1993 for the first time in Aruba was held. The documentary, where he finished on broadcast television. In addition to the documentary is also a special jingle made radio commercials for the event will support. Feliciano Sjeidy of ATA explains why it is so important that the public is aware of the event: "We must together ensure that the (???? that's how it ends....)

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1808 on: July 09, 2009, 06:40:32 PM »

Well...I guess all the BS in the Musings thread is another distraction away from the research in Natalee's case...Hopefully Everyone will be back here soon to continue...

Justice for Natalee!

Not to worry hotping.  They will be back soon.  Monkeys just gotta get it outta their systems.  After all this time, after all we've been through, I don't believe one troll can change the mission of the monkeys here to find justice for Natalee.   an angelic monkey
Oh I know the Monkey's will be back...I just meant that Dolce does not deserve so much attention....She in MO was a plant to distract from any and everything that was going on on SM.....She has been exposed and anymore attention that She gets will be right up Her alley...Don't give Her what She enjoys! She looses by not even mentioning Her name! I'm really sorry that So many monkeys were hurt by Her sick mind.... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1809 on: July 09, 2009, 06:46:12 PM »

Just a quick update. My daughter's surgery went well but a little long. We were at the hospital at 5 AM and she was finally out of surgery and in her room by 1:30PM. She's doing well, in pain but this surgery was done from the back. If they would have had to go in from the front, they would have had to break some ribs, deflate a lung and take bone from her hips. If this surgery doesn't correct this problem, then the other damage will have to be done from the front.

Thanks for all of your prayers and kind words. I'll check back with all of you soon.
God Bless,
Cajun Miracle   an angelic monkey
Cajun Miracle I'm so Happy to Hear that You Daughter is Doing Well....Isn't Prayer Wonderful!   an angelic monkey

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: July 09, 2009, 07:12:14 PM »

DON'T MISS - TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER:

Click on the link below.  Show starts in a few minutes!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 08:50:38 PM by klaasend » Logged
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: July 09, 2009, 07:57:54 PM »

Google translation:

Aruba

Minister of Tourism snort Edison talks about the conference site in October with more than four hundred visitors will attract.

ORANGE CITY - More than four hundred influential people from the end of October to travel to Aruba for the annual conference of the Society of Incentive and Travel Executives (Site). Delegations from around the world take part in workshops, roundtables, networking evenings and gala dinners. The conference begins on October 30 and runs until November 2.

The ATA and Tourism Tourist Organization Ahata work together to organize the event. Yesterday was a press conference as the beginning of the campaign to inform the public about the importance of the congress tourism on the island. As part of this campaign, a documentary about the run-up to the conference. Various speakers from industry, ATA, and Ahata Minister Edison snort (MEP) of Tourism and Transport in the documentary to the floor. Moreover, the documentary offers a look back at the Site that Congress in 1993 for the first time in Aruba was held. The documentary, where he finished on broadcast television. In addition to the documentary is also a special jingle made radio commercials for the event will support. Feliciano Sjeidy of ATA explains why it is so important that the public is aware of the event: "We must together ensure that the (???? that's how it ends....)

I guess they figure we wouldn't dare show up on Aruba and boycott their event.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Wonder if they had to give 400 guests free airfare and accommodations for showing up?   Monkey Devil!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1812 on: July 09, 2009, 09:28:17 PM »

Google translation:

Aruba

I guess they figure we wouldn't dare show up on Aruba and boycott their event.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Wonder if they had to give 400 guests free airfare and accommodations for showing up?   Monkey Devil!

Yes, who will take the headcount!   Let's check this out again in October to see what they say then.  It gives them time to write the script.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: July 09, 2009, 11:07:20 PM »

6/29/09 Diario

http://www.diarioaruba.com/dialuna/noticia/news2.html

Papiamentu translation:

investigacion: rudy 1

the intencion of daily paper was for continua cu the serie of investigacion cu ministro booshi wever, but mirando the dead diripiente of his amigo lighthouse we is come on the casonan of booshi after. today we is continua cu rudy croes cu owing to comete one cantidad of barbaridad because; ministro of husticia cu will have consecuencianan much earnest pe.

daily paper will come same cu we owing to haci cu marisol cu all the pruebanan of the crimennan cometi. rudy naturally not owing to opera his only. the perfect behind majority of the maldanan of rudy was leave for of the cabez of hendrik croes. is hour cu was bisto cu rudy because; ministro not can owing to haci nothing more for hendrik this owing to dicidi of saca rudy for of mep y place his own child. all this do not less cu hour the comision of investigacion dutch come investiga the ministronan at aruba cu one of they cu will achieve much atencion is rudy croes.

some poco the hulandesnan cu aid of nel oduber owing to less all power of rudy hour cu at the netherlands owing to become conoci cuanto corupcion had in the departamentonan of rudy. esey is place cu one thirst of the crimennan cu rudy owing to comete is in the time first cu they owing to less all his autoridad. daily paper owing to priminti cu will help the comision of investigacion dutch because during the añanan cu owing to happen daily paper was publica all the pruebanan of crimennan cu was worde cometi without cu ministerio publico owing to haci algo.

we have the casonan of miyones cu owing to worde pay at advocate hendrik croes for haci casonan for gobierno cu others can owing to haci for one fraccion of the prijs cu hendrik owing to cobra. during the añanan cu owing to happen is increibel cuanto edificio of hendrik y another rumannan of rudy owing to worde gehuur door of gobierno without cu others cu also was have edificio owing to come at remarca for huur they cu gobierno. the casonan of payments cu did take luga at rudy his campaña provided that cambio of permisonan. ordinarily the corupcion here will have to owing to worde persigui at once but because; cu we have one ministerio publico cu is march at hand of mep nothing not owing to sosode.

in daily paper owing to leave one cantidad of checknan cu sumanan cu owing to worde pay at rudy croes for achieve permission. one crimen of ministro without doubt but nothing not owing to sosode. alcontrario the procurador general (teresa) owing to dicidi of spanta esnan cu owing to pay the ministro for permission saying cu they also is castigabel y of the as ey past owing to core cu they. the investigacion cu is bay take luga have to calling the hendenan here back y let they stop witness cuanto coin they owing to pay for achieve permisonan.

we wanted look at if ministerio publico is bay calling maurice neme y bise cu the also is bay close because past owing to cumpra marisol for achieve his terenonan. the pruebanan of the cumpradornan of permission of rudy tey still y the comision will not bay haci same cu ministerio publico owing to haci some time happen for scapa rudy.

also thing have to achieve all atencion again is the caso of the three damanan dominicana. the company bao of the permisonan was company of rudy self y the permisonan was for time indefini. algo cu ordinarily do not sosode. the damanan here owing to achieve one trato malisimo bao guia of rudy self y after owing to worde saca for of aruba at bad orden y nothing of near of ministerio publico. pesey daily paper is stay enfatiza cu the investigacion here is absolutely necesario y have to cuminza more soon possible for first cu eleccion people can see cu the abuse of mep owing to last largo but owing to arrive at his end. come across

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: July 09, 2009, 11:09:05 PM »

Google translation:

Aruba

Yes, who will take the headcount!   Let's check this out again in October to see what they say then.  It gives them time to write the script.   

That 400 guests will surely up their tourism for the quarter and they can claim they are increasing instead of decreasing their quarterly tourism numbers.  Jerks all of them.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: July 09, 2009, 11:19:18 PM »

7/4/2009 Diario

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diasabra/noticia/news1.html

investigacion: rudy croes 3

Papiamentu translation:

the actonan of rudy croes during the añanan cu owing to happen was so vil cu even awo cu daily paper is ripitiendo publicacion of they we is feel one berguenza deep cu one ministro aruban owing to arrive till at one level so low. pesey self daily paper is stay contribui at give the datonan cu is necesario for her investigacion of gobierno dutch cu is bay take luga.

during the añanan daily paper was informa we lectornan continuamente of thing was tumando luga. one of the actonan horible was the permission cu owing to worde give at three lady dominicana for come help rudy in his campaña. algo cu never formerly we owing to arrive of conoce at aruba owing to sosode.

one pair of the amigo campañadornan of rudy owing to bay keiro at sand domingo y owing to come across three lady cu owing to desea of come aruba for alivia they situation dificil at they country. the amigo campañadornan of rudy apparently conociendo rudy owing to consehe for her give the three damanan here permission for come establece at aruba for help in rudy his campaña. they owing to priminti the damanan here cielo y ground y so we ministro of husticia time cu the had his ministerio still first cu the netherlands y nel oduber owing to less part gandi of his departamentonan owing to comete the barbaridad cu is upstairs the pagina here.

rudy croes owing to give the three damanan permission for drena aruba without none condicion y without none limit of time. the owing to give the three damanan permission for enter y esatablece aruba without none conseho of his hefenan of his departamentonan.

the self owing to let work the permisonan y company they his self y after for colmo send the permisonan here cu federal express for her damanan at sand domingo. the damanan owing to come aruba y have to owing to work in the office of campaña of rudy y at caminda they owing to abusa sexualmente of the damanan here. hour the damanan here owing to reacciona bringando contra they violadornan they owing to worde menaza of worde saca for of aruba.

the damanan owing to succeed of come in contacto cu hendenan cu wanted owing to help they y they owing to dicidi of entrega one complaint contra the abuse cometi cntra they door of the dirigentenan of mep. ministerio publico owing to haci nothing because here again was deal of one ministro of mep cu his amigonan.

hour study casonan so y listen the words of the procurador general of aruba criticando the netherlands for motibo of the decision of gobierno of the netherlands for haci one investigacion earnest everybody is compronde con hundo we owing to cay. one ministerio publico completamente in hand of mep!

the caso of the damanan dominicano is one ilustracion of one cantidad of actonan contra ley cu will have to was have one efecto huridico for all envolvi but till today nothing. huez in one of the casonan historico owing to dicta cu is prourador general self owing to cause cu the is worde acusa of do not neutral neither independant! come across

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: July 09, 2009, 11:25:15 PM »

TM thank you so much for trying to make these readable to us.  It is getting really scarey when you can read this and think "My I think I know what they are saying".   Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: July 09, 2009, 11:29:39 PM »

7/8/2009

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diaranzon/noticia/index.html

investigacion: rudy 4

Papiamentu translation:

hour gobierno of the netherlands owing to dicidi of haci one investigacion deep of the corupcion cu is existi at aruba in gobierno, is because already end one investigacion preliminario did take luga y owing to worde constata cu have one cantidad of crimen is tumando luga at aruba bao guia of the ministronan of mep.

gobierno dutch will not owing to anuncia one investigacion if they not was 100 % assure cu urgentemente have to of one investigacion earnest y deep. owing to base of the result of this will have to deal of all as of change the ruta dangerous cu aruba is in.

one pair of year happen already end daily paper owing to constata cu rudy croes was sell permisonan for sumanan gandi for his campaña or for his self. the time ey daily paper owing to publica one serie of check cu owing to worde pay at rudy or at his hendenan for achieve permisonan. already the time ey aruba not had one ministerio publico neutral y the procurador general of the time ey owing to declara cu esnan cu pay one ministro for achieve permission also is castigabel y of one or another as presion owing to worde poni on esnan cu owing to cumpra the ministro for achieve permission y they owing to spanta y owing to wing behind.

pay one ministro for achieve permission is corupcion y the pruebanan tey still. pesey awo is resulta cu mep owing to haci todo can todo hour cu the procurador general theresa croes owing to bay for achieve one another procurador general cu will follow the same cord of not persegui the ministronan of mep.

today the situation is same. the netherlands owing to try of interveni in the dunamento of permission but as dimas is funcionando awo is pio cu never, although bao of one another ministro. the situation owing to become even more criminal. today not only the indicacionnan strong tey cu is bendiendo permisonan of estadia y trabao but is bendiendo also permisonan for carga arm. gobierno dutch owing to compronde awo cu medidanan suave do not help. the corupcion the penetra so strong cu have to have one “schoonmaak” overall.

during the añanan of mep the corupcion owing to penetra in one part big of the apparatus of ambtenaar together cu the ministronan cu only cu forza bruto can bay stop the dearoyo dangerous here. today daily paper is publica once more one check cu owing to worde pay at rudy croes for achieve permission cu the self have to give. the type of corupcion here is esun of more basico. cumpra one ministro for achieve one permission cu only the ministro ey can give. without escrupulo the ministro had one business of permission. formerly the business here was directamente in office of the brother cu the time ey was ministro y the business ey owing to follow bao of rudy croes.

awo the gobierno of the netherlands owing to achieve much more informacion of locual is sosode at aruba y owing to dicidi of place one sharp at all this. neither although cuanto nel oduber is bark the investigacion is come. awo nel oduber is talk even of independencia for try of evita the investigacion dutch. nel is realiza cu do not rudy y marisol only is bay hour cu the investigacion is cla but cu the because; the dirigente of the gang of corupto also is bay. independencia is bay stay one cry cu do not help at nothing. nel oduber was know cu rudy is cobra coin for permission y not owing to haci nothing.

for much time nel can owing to lie the hulandesnan cu the was the good person y the was try of stop the others of haci maldad but awo the investigacion preliminario dutch owing to show cu is nel self together cu hendrik croes is guia all thing is sosode on the territory of corupcion. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: July 09, 2009, 11:33:00 PM »

TM thank you so much for trying to make these readable to us.  It is getting really scarey when you can read this and think "My I think I know what they are saying".   Monkey Devil!

You're welcome Blue Moon!  I'm with you!  It is scary...but good too, when I think I understand what's being said! Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: July 09, 2009, 11:43:46 PM »

7/9/2009 Diario

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diahuebs/noticia/news2.html

Papiamentu translation:

investigacion: rudy 5

rudy croes owing to serve his brother hendrik y owing to percura for her can owing to earn miyones of guilder of gobierno y awo is worde gedump. another did take his lugar. awo numa nel oduber owing to cuminza feel in cuanto problem the is. nel oduber is gritando as one soul bad by the day cu past owing to realiza cu is of berdad is come one investigacion earnest of near of gobierno of the netherlands for constata con big the corupcion of cada ministro of mep in gobierno of aruba is for after can deal of elimina this.

awo nel is realiza con earnest his situation is. today daily paper is take the ehempel of the edificio of arulex for show con diep we island owing to cay bao of the gobernantenan of the faction yellow. hendrik croes the “master mind” of mep as the raport of the investigacion preliminario is calling hendrik croes have one edifico arulex for cual the is ricibi 420.000 guilder for year of gobierno. awo some poco nel is cuminza realiza cu the will have dificultad big for bay splica the investigadornan dutch con can is possible cu the gobierno of mep without none destaho publico or oferta publico is huur part of one edificio of brother of rudy croes, hendrik croes for 420.000 guilder.

nel is cuminza feel the presion biniendo on dje much first cu they arrive close dje self. is con the is bay hustifica one acto so cu for her normanan dutch is ladronicia in day cla. do not existi in one comunidad normal cu reglanan of legislacion y reglanan of fatsoen cu one brother of ministro is achieve one contrato of so tanto coin without cu had the posibilidad for others also haci oferta at gobierno for achieve the contrato atractivo here.

do not can nothing cu hendrik croes for much time end is forzando of all as for place aruba in direction of independencia. the are croes always owing to boga for saca aruba for of kingdom dutch y hacie one country independant.

this for they can achieve one control completo. not only the procurador general will worde named after door of gobierno of aruba but also the hueznan will worde named after door of gobierno of aruba. this is the action cu the croesnan is hibado for enough time end. nel not was of acuerdo cu this but cosnan is cambiando.

today cu nel is feel the rozea cayente of gobierno of the netherlands his slow diripiente the also owing to cuminza talk of independencia of aruba. the unique motibo cu nel is cambiando of opinion encuanto the structura estatal is because the does not the intervencion dutch cu is basa upstairs we statuut. his temor for thing is bay leave for of the investigacion here is place cu the owing to lose all nocion of the realidad of all day. this owing to comprendibel if person see kico is bay sosode.

the resulado of the investigacion dutch is bay show of cada ministro of nel his gobierno kico they owing to haci y cuanto coin of people owing to bay for they self y they family y amigonan. nel oduber awo owing to realiza cu the probabilidad of bay behind tralie is much big.

the cantidad of casonan is creciendo day for day more y in casi all nel also is meti. the investigacion of the netherlands is bay show cu is impossible for hendrik croes achieve one cotrato lucrativo of 420.000 guilder y nel not know of nothing. come across

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.