April 19, 2024, 05:04:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 419454 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1840 on: July 10, 2009, 10:10:54 PM »

7/10/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 11

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

ceo of ahata is reuni cu agentenan policial

exitoso discusion tocante strategianan efectivo for asistencia of victima, cual owing to inicia during of one conferencia regional, owing to follow today cu follow up of training in servicio of clientela provee atrabes of aruba hotel and tourism association (ahata) at agentenan policial of cuerpo of police of aruba.

Papiamentu translation:

ceo of ahata is reuni cu agentenan policial tecnica of servicio at cliente owing to prove of is one instrumento adicional for trabao of police

exitoso discusion tocante strategianan efectivo for asistencia of victima, cual owing to inicia during of one conferencia regional, owing to follow today cu follow up of training in servicio of clientela provee atrabes of aruba hotel and tourism association (ahata) at agentenan policial of cuerpo of police of aruba. ahata his ceo & chairman rob smith personalmente is lidera the curso cual will arrive 120 agent during of several month.

“servicio at clientela is one instrumento necesario in trabao of police for cualkier agent cu is deal cu publico general. for bishitantenan cu is become victima of crimen, the is especialmente crucial.

one vacacion is one experiencia extremely emocional, cual hour acopla cu the economia actual, where immidiately spend coin now is one decision emocional, the impacto of become one victima of even one crimen diminutive during one biahe is triplifica,” so rob smith is splica.

by of give one perspectiva new cu is take in consideracion the victima because; also industry hospitalario of aruba, the curso is take one enfoke of sense comun for circumstancianan fuera of will normal.

the is adapta entrenamento of servicio of cliente cu is acostumbra cune in hotel y aplic’e at situacionnan specifico p’asina give victimanan of crimen one reaccion activo, at time y cu empatia.

the reaccion of agentenan cu already owing to participa in the curso was positive, cu the realisacion cu pasonan simple in give comprension can funciona same importanti for asisti the victima cu one good trabao of investiga.

“agentenan of police of aruba is quite entrena in anda cu sospechoso y perpetradonan of crimen. the habilidad in servicio at cliente is immidiately añadi one another instrumento n’e arsenal in they enfoke integral at they rol important in comunidad,” so owing to comenta rob smith.

“nos asociacion owing to delight in of one good relacion cu departamento of police y we is contento of can follow work together for asisti another in we metanan mutuo cu is serve the mehoracion of everybody envolvi.”

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1841 on: July 10, 2009, 10:18:08 PM »

7/10/2009 Awe Mainta Page 31

Papiamentu translation:

sr. david tiedge of homeland security owing to visit ministernan oduber y briesen

tuesday morning minister president sr. nelson oduber y minister of turism y transporte ing. edison briesen owing to ricibi visit of sr. david w. tiedge of departamento of homeland security headquarter office or international affairs.

the visit here is in cuadro of the ampliacion of the fixed based operation (f.o.b.) y cual is ensera the ampliacion of the facilidadnan of general aviation terminal, esta the facilidadnan near pazuid of we aeropuerto.

alabez owing to talk ampliamente on the finalisacion of the construccion here. the ampliacion is basa on the acuerdo historico of customs preclearance cu minister president nel oduber owing to company day 22 of May 2008 cu secretario of departamento of homeland security, sr. michael chertoff at washington.

during of the visit of sr. tiedge was present also the port director u.s. customs & border protection aruba preclearance, sr. dylan defrancisci y the boss of asuntonan politico, economico y consular of departamento of relacion of exterior, drs. eleisah williams.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1842 on: July 10, 2009, 10:38:24 PM »

http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/global-airport-security

David Tiedge, head of the International Affairs Office at the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA), knows the importance of delicacy. Of the TSA's program that evaluates the security level of foreign airports and aircraft, he says, "We use the term 'assessment'—we don't use the term 'inspection.'" When the TSA "assesses" a foreign airport—the program, formerly run by the FAA, covers 200 key airports worldwide—it works with the State Department, gives the host country advance notice, and has officials from that country present for the review. If the TSA finds that a foreign airport isn't meeting ICAO's recommended standards, it will typically keep the findings confidential and give the airport 90 days to correct problems. Such a warning "isn't foolproof, but it has an effect," says Paul Hudson, head of the D.C.-based Aviation Consumer Action Project (ACAP). Since 9/11, Tiedge says, there have been "a few" instances of TSA warnings, but he declined to specify the number.

I wonder if they had to give Aruba a warning? LOL

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1843 on: July 10, 2009, 10:46:41 PM »

http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/news-17594--5-5--.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reprinted from Caribbean Net News
caribbeannetnews.com

US fines Dutch company for dealing with Cuba
Published on Friday, July 10, 2009

HAVANA, Cuba (ACN) -- Dutch giant Phillips has been fined $128,750 by the US Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) for selling medical equipment to Cuba.

The OFAC fined Philips Electronics of North America Corporation (PENAC), a subsidiary of the Dutch company, because “one PENAC employee travelled to Cuba without a license in relation with a sale of medical equipment, done by a PENAC foreign subsidiary”, Cubadebate website reported.

Despite being a Dutch company having subsidiaries in over 60 countries, including Brazil, where the equipment was produced, Phillips was forced to pay the fine, because of the regulations imposed by 1996 Helms-Burton Law.

This is the case of Phillips, which some 20% of its assets are owned by American capital, an official with the Cuban Chamber of Commerce told ACN news agency.

The New York-based Philips Electronics of North America Corporation (PENAC), agreed to pay the fine imposed by the US Treasury for the infraction committed between June 2004 and March 2006.

The Cuban Assets Control Regulations were issued by the US government on July 8th 1963, as part of the Blockade imposed on Cuba, and they affect all US citizens and permanent residents wherever they are located, all people and organizations physically in the United States and all branches and subsidiaries of US organizations throughout the world, as published on the OFAC Website.

In 1996 the US Congress and Senate passed, the Cuban Act, which was signed by then- president Bill Clinton. The legislation made the scope of sanctions extraterritorial, thus affecting all US companies in the world, or foreign companies with over 10 percent of US assets.

The extraterritorial Helms Burton Law and other measures with the US economic, commercial and financial blockade of Cuba have been aimed at isolating and toppling revolutionary government on the island.

Those who evade the US's anti-Cuba measures may face sanctions ranging up to 10 years in prison, $1,000,000 in corporate fines, and $250,000 in individual fines. Civil penalties can go up to $55,000 per every violation.

In 2008, fines related to the nearly 50-year US economic blockade against Cuba reached to $2.06 million , the largest figure since President George W. Bush reinforced restrictions on Cuban Americans to travel to Cuba, spend money or send remittances to their relatives in Cuba.

In a limited move, US President Barack Obama lifted in 2009 the restrictions imposed by former President Bush on Cuban Americans, though travel restrictions for all American citizens are still in force.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 4 1
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: July 10, 2009, 11:34:56 PM »

Does anyone know what happened to that guy who put Joran on a lie detector and was suppose to sell it to some station?  I wonder if Peter is going to take the bait and air it?  I did not put much faith in that to begin with.  just another quick way to make money for Joran.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1845 on: July 10, 2009, 11:50:49 PM »

Does anyone know what happened to that guy who put Joran on a lie detector and was suppose to sell it to some station?  I wonder if Peter is going to take the bait and air it?  I did not put much faith in that to begin with.  just another quick way to make money for Joran.

Jaap guy?  Dunno...thanks. Blue Moon

TM & SusieQ....your contributions are much appreciated.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: July 11, 2009, 12:08:49 AM »

7/10/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 11

Papiamentu translation:

ceo of ahata is reuni cu agentenan policial

exitoso discusion tocante strategianan efectivo for asistencia of victima, cual owing to inicia during of one conferencia regional, owing to follow today cu follow up of training in servicio of clientela provee atrabes of aruba hotel and tourism association (ahata) at agentenan policial of cuerpo of police of aruba.

Papiamentu translation:

ceo of ahata is reuni cu agentenan policial tecnica of servicio at cliente owing to prove of is one instrumento adicional for trabao of police

exitoso discusion tocante strategianan efectivo for asistencia of victima, cual owing to inicia during of one conferencia regional, owing to follow today cu follow up of training in servicio of clientela provee atrabes of aruba hotel and tourism association (ahata) at agentenan policial of cuerpo of police of aruba. ahata his ceo & chairman rob smith personalmente is lidera the curso cual will arrive 120 agent during of several month.

“servicio at clientela is one instrumento necesario in trabao of police for cualkier agent cu is deal cu publico general. for bishitantenan cu is become victima of crimen, the is especialmente crucial.

one vacacion is one experiencia extremely emocional, cual hour acopla cu the economia actual, where immidiately spend coin now is one decision emocional, the impacto of become one victima of even one crimen diminutive during one biahe is triplifica,” so rob smith is splica.

by of give one perspectiva new cu is take in consideracion the victima because; also industry hospitalario of aruba, the curso is take one enfoke of sense comun for circumstancianan fuera of will normal.

the is adapta entrenamento of servicio of cliente cu is acostumbra cune in hotel y aplic’e at situacionnan specifico p’asina give victimanan of crimen one reaccion activo, at time y cu empatia.

the reaccion of agentenan cu already owing to participa in the curso was positive, cu the realisacion cu pasonan simple in give comprension can funciona same importanti for asisti the victima cu one good trabao of investiga.

“agentenan of police of aruba is quite entrena in anda cu sospechoso y perpetradonan of crimen. the habilidad in servicio at cliente is immidiately añadi one another instrumento n’e arsenal in they enfoke integral at they rol important in comunidad,” so owing to comenta rob smith.

“nos asociacion owing to delight in of one good relacion cu departamento of police y we is contento of can follow work together for asisti another in we metanan mutuo cu is serve the mehoracion of everybody envolvi.”

In ENGLISH!   

http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=3

7/10/2009 Aruba Today Page 2a

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1847 on: July 11, 2009, 12:29:50 AM »

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.showbiznewz.nl/artikel_5421_fotos-terror-jaap-en-joran-van-der-sloot-alle-fotos-op-een-rij.html&ei=JBFYSu7_Cceptge5iqndCg&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=3&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522Terror%2BJaap%2522%252BJoran%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D10

JMO, I think it will eventually be shown (who knows when), but I'll be very surprised if Peter is involved.

TY 2NJ!   an angelic monkey

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: July 11, 2009, 12:36:12 AM »

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.showbiznewz.nl/artikel_5421_fotos-terror-jaap-en-joran-van-der-sloot-alle-fotos-op-een-rij.html&ei=JBFYSu7_Cceptge5iqndCg&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=3&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522Terror%2BJaap%2522%252BJoran%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D10

JMO, I think it will eventually be shown (who knows when), but I'll be very surprised if Peter is involved.

I asked about that as well a few days ago..... I forgot who (my apologies) said they heard it might air in September or November.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: July 11, 2009, 12:53:30 AM »

http://www.coolaruba.com/component/option,com_gallery2/Itemid,28/?g2_itemId=1007295

I LOVE MUZIKA "MADHOUSE" DJ JEAN, Rico Farvella @ Confession 4Juli

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1850 on: July 11, 2009, 12:56:56 AM »

I asked about that as well a few days ago..... I forgot who (my apologies) said they heard it might air in September or November.

I think it was me!  I did hear (read) that, but nothing more about it since then. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1851 on: July 11, 2009, 01:48:59 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1852 on: July 11, 2009, 01:50:20 AM »

I think it was me!  I did hear (read) that, but nothing more about it since then. 
Yes! You are right -- it was you! Again, my apologies!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: July 11, 2009, 01:53:14 AM »

Yes! You are right -- it was you! Again, my apologies!

No problem wreck!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: July 11, 2009, 02:41:39 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: July 11, 2009, 07:27:58 AM »

Coincidence?? Maybe. I haven't had time to check it out.

Just want some of the guests in the rafters to know that we'll never stop looking  Monkey Devil!

http://www.plumtv.com/topics/ariel_stein/index.html

Produced by Michael Honablue
Miami Beach, Summer Season Guide: Real Estate & Design District Shopping
In this episode, Katrina Campins takes Plum hosts Ariel Stein and Julia Dykstra on a tour of real estate in hopes to find a summer home.

http://www.poptower.com/ariel-stein-miami-social.htm

Ariel Stein stars on Bravo's reality docu-drama, "Miami Social."

Ariel from "Miami Social" is one of the key players in the Miami nightlife scene, a regular at the hottest parties and clubs in town and always on the VIP list. Never one to sit still, Ariel Stein works as one of Miami's premiere fashion producers and also serves as Vice President of one of the family business, 20/20 Vision Management, Inc. Ariel Stein counts his social life as his other occupation, and is personal friends with some of Miami's top fashion designers and celebrities. There is never a dull moment with Ariel Stein, who considers the posh area of South Beach his personal playground. Tapped into the fashion, entertainment and celebrity world of Miami, Ariel Stein continues to make his mark as part of the fast-paced "It Crowd."

And finally ( Sorry for link -- don't know how to post this pic Embarassed  )

« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 11:14:14 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1856 on: July 11, 2009, 07:32:11 AM »

Meant to add to .....

Several of us researched the 'domestic battery' charge back then, and 'Ariel Stein' was a male.........

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: July 11, 2009, 07:37:28 AM »

Out of practice posting  I hit enter too soon.

Meant to add to above.....as to why I'm wondering about the coincidence.....

Several of us researched the 'domestic battery' charge back then, and 'Ariel Stein' was a male.........

who was also a 'party planner' like his friend Ernie

on Miami Beach

have a great day Monkeys

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!
Justice for Natalee Holloway
Peace for her family and loved ones

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: July 11, 2009, 07:41:01 AM »

Today in Natalee Holloway history:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/07/11/

“They Buried Natalee in the neighborhood of Fishermen huts
From Diario: Geen lijk is geen zaak” tabata palabranan di rumannan Kalpoe na Recherche PROME DECLARACION DI JORAN TABATA CU NAN A DERA NATALEE

Here is a bombshell article from Diario:

Geen lijk is geen zaak” tabata palabranan di rumannan Kalpoe na Recherche PROME DECLARACION DI JORAN TABATA CU NAN A DERA NATALEE

“No body means no case” were the words of the Kalpoe brothers to the Detectives FIRST DECLARATION OF JORAN WAS THAT THEY BURIED NATALEE

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Manera ta conoci diamars awor lo tin e caso di apelacion di ministerio publico contra decision di huez comisario cu a laga e dos sospechosonan Kalpoe liber y tambe lo tin e caso contra decision di huez comisario di parti di abogado di Joran van der Sloot kende su detencion a worde prolonga.

ORANJESTAD (AAN): As is known this Tuesday the appeal of the Justice Department against the decision of the judge commissioner to let the the two Kalpoe suspects free and there will also be the appeal against the decision of the judge commissioner on the part of Joran van der Sloot’s lawyer whose detention had been prolonged.

Segun informacion cu DIARIO ta hayando ta bisa cu na prome instante ora cu Joran van der Sloot a worde deteni el a cuminsa yora durante interogacion y te hasta a bisa agentenan cu nan a dera Natalee banda di Fishermenhuts.

According to information that DIARIO is receiving, when Joran van der Sloot was detained he started crying during interrogation and he even told officers that they buried Natalee in the neighborhood of Fishermen huts.

Segun por a saca afor e no ta corda na unda precisamente, pero den vecindario di e Fishermenhuts e ruman grandi Kalpoe a dera Natalee. El a bisa polisnan di lo duna su cooperacion cual no a dura mucho.

It could be deduced that he doesn’t remember precisely where, but in the neighborhood of Fishermen huts, the elder Kalpoe brother buried Natalee. He told police that he would cooperate but that didn’t last long.

Ora cu el a bisa cu ta nan a dera Natalee, el a ser confronta cu e dos rumannan Kalpoe cu a hera bira loco riba dje unda nan a nenga loke Joran a bisa.

When he said that they buired Natalee, he was confronted by the two Kalpoe brothers who almost went crazy on him and denied what Joran said.

Despues di esey e no a duna su cooperacion mas tampoco na Recherchenan cu tabata haci investigacion.

After that he did not give his cooperation either to the Detectives who were investigating.

Despues ora cu bay interoge, te hasta e tabata bisa polisnan : “Mi no tin ningun c.Ã ±. di bisa boso”.

When he was being interrogated, he even told the cops: ” I don’t have any f*c* to tell you.”

Durante interogacion e tabata mustra basta rabia den direccion di nos agentenan y tabata calma te ora cu nan hibe cel back.

During interrogation he was very angry with our cops and only calmed down when he was brought back to his cell.

Pa loke ta rumannan Kalpoe, nan tambe tabata haci chercha di nos autoridad pasobra cu nan tabata gewoon bisa e agentenan : “Geen Lijk is Geen Zaak”.

As for the Kalpoe Brothers, they also made fun of our authority because they simply told the cops: “No Body means No Case”.

Mirando e declaracion di e sospechosonan ta prueba cu e sospechosonan tabata bon getrain pa un persona cu sa di ley.

Looking at the declarations of the suspects proofs that they were well trained by a person who knows the law.

Aki nos no kier bay specula ta kende , pero por asumi si ta kende por ta tras di henter e asunto aki si mira cu “Around the Pool” tabata tin cierto palabracionnan haci unda te hasta un abogado tabata presente.

Here we don’t want to speculate who this is, but it can be assumed who could be behind this whole matter if you look that “Around the Pool” there were certain agreements made where even a lawyer was present.

E declaracionnan haci aki ta e motibo cu e team tras di e caso aki tabata hopi sigur di nan mes aunke e pruebanan no tabata tey.

The declarations made is the reason why the team behind this case were very sure of themselves even though there was no proof.

Awor ta wardando resultado di e testnan cu a bay Hulanda y si nan bolbe y resulta cu ta positivo, tin mas motibo pa tene e sospechoso cu a keda.

Now we’re waiting the test results that went to the Netherlands and if they come back and the result is positive, there is even more reason to hold the remaining suspect.

Di otro banda nos a haya informacion cu por spera sorpresa ainda e siman aki riba e mesun caso pasobra e team ta trahando keto bay riba e caso aki.

On the other hand we received information that surprises can be expected this week still on the same case because the team is continuously working on this case.

Translation by Aruba Girl

Update: One wonders how such a story could actually be true when if this actually occurred on the first day of interrogations would not the investigators gone to the spot where he claims he buried her and found Natalee. Just a thought.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1859 on: July 11, 2009, 07:43:41 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/07/11/search-for-natalee-holloway-with-f16s-yields-no-results/

Search For Natalee Holloway with F16’s yields No Results

Zoektocht van F-16s naar Holloway zonder resultaat/Search for Holloway with F16’s yields no results

The latest effort to find Natalee Holloway with Dutch F-16’s has yielded no results and the planes will cease searching operations as the three F-16 fighter jets are to return to base in the Netherlands.

Zoektocht F-16’s zonder resultaat

ANP

ORANJESTAD - De drie Nederlandse F-16’s die vorige week op Aruba zochten naar het lichaam van de vermiste tiener Natalee Holloway, hebben niets gevonden.

Dat heeft Jack Goense, commandant van het detachement F-16’s, maandag bekendgemaakt. ,,Wij hebben niets opmerkelijks kunnen vinden met onze sensoren dat duidt op aanwezigheid van de vermiste persoon”, aldus Goense. ,,Dit sluit niet uit dat Holloway op het eiland is, maar voor onze sensoren is het in ieder geval niet zichtbaar.” De F-16’s hebben gedurende elf vluchten opnames gemaakt van het hele eiland, hoewel het Arubaanse onderzoeksteam alleen maar van bepaalde delen een opname wilde. ,Onze sensoren stelden ons in staat om naast de gebieden met prioriteit, het hele eiland centimeter voor centimeter in beeld te brengen.”

De F-16’s hebben inmiddels de opdracht gekregen om terug te keren naar Nederland. Het Openbaar Ministerie op Aruba wilde maandagmorgen nog niet reageren op het resultaat van het onderzoek. De 18-jarige Holloway is sinds 30 mei spoorloos. De 17-jarige Joran van der S. zit vast op verdenking van betrokkenheid. De twee Surinaamse broers Satish en Deepak K. gelden ook als verdachten, maar ze zijn vorige week vrijgelaten uit hun voorlopige hechtenis.

English Tralslation:

Search for Holloway with F16’s yields no results

ORANJESTAD (ANP) The three dutch F16’s sent last week for Aruba to search for the body of the missing teenager Natalee Holloway have found nothing. Jack Goense, commander of the dutch detachment told Monday. ”We have found nothing with our sensors that could indicate a presence of a missing person”. Groene told. ”That doesn’t mean she is not somewhere on the Island but she is not visible on our sensors”.The F16’s mapped the entire Island in eleven sorties, the Aruban government requested to scan certain parts of the Island although the Aruban research team only wanted prerecording of certain parts.

”Our sensors enabled us to scan the entire Island centimeter by centimeter in combination with the search on area’s of high priority.

F-16’s have meanwhile got to return to the Netherlands. The Public Prosecution Service on Aruba didn`t want to react to the result of the research Monday morning, yet the 18 year old Holloway has been vanished without a trace, since may 30th the 17 year old Joran of the S. been held on suspicion of involvement. The two Surinamese brothers Satish and Deepak k. are being considered also as suspects, but they have been last week released from their provisional detention.

Hat Tip: Gerben aka Pays Bas & HannieC for translations

Also fromExpatica; Dutch Air Force ends Holloway search Hat Tip: Riehl World

CNN: Dutch jets find no sign of missing teen

Final examinations of the photos will be conducted back in the Netherlands, Aruban government spokesman Ruben Trapenberg said.

But authorities are “99 percent sure” that Holloway, who was last seen early on May 30, is no longer on the island, he said.

Three F-16s from the Dutch air force, equipped with lasers and special cameras, made several passes over the island last week in hopes of finding some clue to Holloway’s disappearance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.