April 23, 2024, 04:23:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420455 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: July 11, 2009, 07:46:09 AM »

ok -- my last one for today  an angelic monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/07/11/so-beth-twitty-was-not-responsible-for-loss-of-job/

Beth Twitty Not Responsible for Loss of Job Because of Comments

Last week when Beth Twitty went on Aruban radio to apologize for her comments she made regarding the Kalpoe brothers, many Arubans wanted her to do even more. Many callers including John Merryweather, protest organizer stated that Mrs. Ramirez, the Kalpoe brother’s mom lost her job at the Steakhouse at Manchebo because of the words that Beth Twitty had said. So on top of the fact of dealing with the vanishing of her daughter and the uproar over the comments she made; Beth is also some how responsible for a lost job. Many people insinuated that it was Beth’s fault because of her words was why Ramirez was fired and that she should some how feel bad and talk to the Manchebo Steak House to help get her job back. I wonder where Mr. Merryweather’s and others apologies are to Beth?

Not so fast. According to Amigoe.com, ‘Ontslag voor moeder Kalpoe-broers’.

ORANJESTAD — “Het ontslag van Nadira Ramirez, de moeder van Statish en Deepak Kalpoe, heeft niks te maken met de zaak-Holloway of het feit dat zij de moeder is van de broers Kalpoe”, zo verklaart Ike Cohen, directeur van het Manchebo hotel.

English Translation:

ORANJESTAD —- “The firing of Nadira Ramirez, the mother of Statish [sic] and Deepak Kalpoe, has nothing to do with the Holloway-case or the fact that she is the mother of the brothers Kalpoe”, so explains Ike Cohen, director of the Manchebo Hotel.

Hereby Cohen reacts to the expressions of Ramirez in a morning newspaper that says that her firing relates to the Holloway-case. Cohen: “We have given Mrs. Ramirez the reasons for the firings, both verbally and in writing It is not up to us make the reasons for this firing public, since we are of the opinion that it would violate the privacy of Mrs. Ramirez.

The alleged reason that Ramirez was fired would have been fraud. After being off from her work on Monday and Tuesday because of the freeing of her sons Ramirez appeared Wednesday again at her work in the Steakhouse of Manchebo. She was called to the Management, her thinking was that she would have been congratulated. This was not the case. In presence of her highest boss Cohen was she told that she was fired. The alleged fraud would have been committed when she cancelled orders that the clients ate or drank, thus Ramirez would have allegedly put the money in her own pocket. Ramirez denies to have committed fraud and is thinking of fighting her ficanceledring. Ramirez worked nine years in the Steakhouse at Manchebo.

Hat Tip: Aruba Girl for translation

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1861 on: July 11, 2009, 10:31:05 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/10106/8/

Papiamentu translation:

tourist is hoga (drowned) at height of RIU resort

thursday, 02 july 2009 - 16:26

one tourist cu is of visit at aruba owing to leave for one instant for disfruta of his vakantie. the ladicidi of bay dive. at instant cu the person here tawata dive past owing to confronta problem in sea y owing to cuminsa struggle for his life. the instructor cu experencia owing to try of juda the person here even cu cpr but this not owing to juda. imediatamente owing to place the person upstairs the boat for hibe canto for so the ricibi tratamento medico profesional. at jegada personal of ambulance not can owing to make nothing more for her person. we of 24ora.com wanted owing to extende one word of deep condolencia y compel for her family cu is at vakantie at aruba. click read more for more photograph. come across

Poor guy!  No telling how long he laid there!

WHY did they bring him and lay him out here to be picked up instead of calling the authorities/ambulance from the boat?  Another dive party appointment? 

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diabierna/noticia/news1.html

From Today's Diario

Original Text:

Caso tragico banda di Pedernales...

TURISTA A HAYA ATAKE DI CURAZON ORA DI SAMBUYA

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Un caso tragico a keda registra Diahuebs atardi algo prome cu 3:45’or, riba laman pabao di Aruba.

E turista Michael Freer, ta di bishita na Aruba, y a bay practica deporte di Buceo, cu un team na e area cu piscadornan conoce como “Pedernales”.

Tur cos a bay bon.  Despues di a check presion di tankinan di gas, y tambe tur demas equipo, a baha bay check e maraviya sub marino di Laman Caribe.

Pero algo a bay malo, y diripiente Michael a cuminza haci señal cu e ta den problema.  Mesora esnan banda di dje a compronde cu e ta den problema serio, y el a worde hisa back den boto.

Aki a bin ripara cu e no ta duna ningun reaccion mas, y cu posiblemente su curazon a stop di bati.

Un di esnan abordo di e Dive Boat, cu sa di First Aid, mesora a cuminza practica CPR riba dje, y na mesun momento a lanta anker, y cuminza mobiliza back pa De Palm Pier, cu ta keda net mey-mey di Riu Palace Aruba Hotel y Westin Aruba Resort & Spa.

Via di celular ya caba a cuminza pidi auxilio, den forma di Ambulans.   Ora cu a yega na De Palm Pier, mesora paramedi conan a tuma over y a cuminza sigui traha cune, check su señalnan vita, pero ya no por a haci nada mas.

Banda di 4:35 p.m., Docter Yagua-Fingal a presenta, y a constata morto di Michael Freer, un Mericano di 58 aña di edad, kende ta hospedando cu su famia na La Cabana All Suite Beach Resort. Tin indicacion cu el a haya atake di curazon.  Condolencia na e famianan.

Papiamentu translation:

caso tragico near of pedernales... tourist owing to achieve atake of curazon hour of diving oranjestad (aan): one caso tragico owing to stay registra diahuebs nightfall algo first cu 3:45’or, on sea pabao of aruba. the tourist michael freer, is of visit at aruba, y owing to bay practica sport of buceo, cu one team at the area cu piscadornan conoce because; “pedernales”. all cos owing to bay good. after of owing to check presion of tankinan of gas, y also all other equipo, owing to descend bay check the maraviya sub marino of sea caribe. but algo owing to bay bad, y diripiente michael owing to cuminza haci sign cu the is in problem. at once esnan near of dje owing to compronde cu the is in problem earnest, y past owing to worde hoist back in boat. here owing to come ripara cu the do not give none reaccion more, y cu posiblemente his curazon owing to stop of beat. one of esnan abordo of the dive boat, cu know of first aid, at once owing to cuminza practica cpr on dje, y at same instant owing to arise anchor, y cuminza mobiliza back for de palm pier, cu is stay just mey-mey of river palace aruba hotel y westin aruba resort & spa. via of celular already end owing to cuminza ask help, in form of ambulance. hour cu owing to arrive at de palm pier, at once paramedi conan did take over y owing to cuminza follow work cune, check his señalnan vita, but already not can owing to haci nothing more. near of 4:35 therefore.m., docter yagua-fingal owing to present, y owing to constata dead of michael freer, one mericano of 58 year of edad, that is hospedando cu his family at la cabana all suite beach resort. have indicacion cu past owing to achieve atake of curazon. condolencia at the famianan. come across

I thought the way they brought this man in themselves and laid him out to be picked up was very hinkey...and had serious doubts that the cause of his death was a heart attack!

http://www.cdnn.info/news/safety/s090710a.html

Another Aruba scuba diving accident kills Texas educator

by LUTHER MONROE @ CDNN - Cyber Diver News Network

July 10, 2009

ORANGESTAD, Aruba — Less than a week after a young novice diver was critically injured in Aruba by a dive boat propeller, another scuba diving accident there killed a Texas educator.

Authorities told CDNN that Michael Freer, 55, died on July 2 while scuba diving during a holiday in Aruba.

Police declined to release details about the fatal scuba diving accident, which is still under investigation.

Previously, CDNN reported about a young woman who was critically injured in the final week of June while scuba diving in Aruba with Mermaid Divers.

A dive boat owned and operated by Mermaid Divers ran over and nearly killed the woman.

In December, a renowned community leader from Canada died in Aruba while scuba diving with Clive Paula of Dive Aruba.

Natural educator

Freer was a chemistry teacher at Deweyville High School and previously worked for many years as an air quality inspector for the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.

He was raised in La Marque on the Texas Gulf Coast and graduated from Lamar University with a master's degree.

Described by family, friends and co-workers as a natural educator, Freer taught industry personnel about the state emissions evaluation while working with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality and was active in the Jason Project in Southeast Texas.

Freer is survived by his wife, Donna Lavine Freer, and daughters Melissa and Ally Freer.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1862 on: July 11, 2009, 11:24:15 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: July 11, 2009, 11:31:25 AM »

I haven't seen an update yet on the condition of this tourist that was injured Friday.  The last report was of "stable" condition.  But couldn't you also be "stable" and in a coma?  The telephone number on the boat involved is to Mermaid Sport Divers. (I didn't post the picture that shows the complete phone number but you can see it at the Awe24 link if interested.)

http://www.scubadivers-aruba.com/

6/27/2009 Bondia Front Page

http://bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=1142&offId=10&offDate=2009-06

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 26/06/2009 | horario: 14:59

tourist is cay for of boat cu owing to bay for dive then the wiek owing to strike the at his cabes cu urgencia owing to hibe hospital diabierna morning owing to enter informe of one caso at barcadera where cu boat cu owing to bay take away turistanan for dive owing to happen on one tourist cu owing to cay for of the boat, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance for her sitio. at arrival of the patrol they owing to encontra cu one boat cu owing to end of bring one victima of one accidente in lama, is deal here of one tourist cu will owing to cay for of boat y after of esey the wiek of the boat will owing to strike his cabes. mirando the gravedad owing to ask presencia of ambulance cu urgencia, at arrival of the ambulance at once they owing to tume over for of the boat y owing to pase in ambulance for so owing to hibe hospital. according one ultimo informe his condicion is stabiel. autoridad have the caso here bao investigacion.

Edit to correct day of accident per texasmom.  MB

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58829.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Tourist seriously injured

29 Jun, 2009, 13:49 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A tourist has her head injury last Friday during a diving course. The woman knocked her head against the propeller of the boat while the engine is running. She was a deep cut and injuries to her nose. Also, the air hose cut by the tourist lot of water got inside. The woman was saved by the diving which reanimeerde. She was then urgently transferred to hospital where she is currently in critical but stable condition in the intensive care unit is located.

http://www.cdnn.info/news/safety/s090628b.html

Mermaid Divers dive boat hits, critically injures scuba diving customer

by LUTHER MONROE @ CDNN - Cyber Diver News Network

June 28, 2009

ORANGESTAD, Aruba — A young woman is in hospital in critical condition after she was run over by a dive boat.

Authorities have not yet identified the victim but told CDNN she was a novice diver who was scuba diving with Mermaid Divers.

Witnesses said the woman apparently had problems controlling her buoyancy and started to ascend from a depth of about six meters.

Meanwhile, the dive boat was drifting towards shore due to problems with its anchoring equipment.

An employee of Mermaid Divers turned on the boat's engine to move the vessel into deeper water and ran over the victim.

A dive guide found her unconscious on the bottom without a diving mask, regulator out and air hose severed.

He pulled her to the surface and started CPR.

The woman regained consciousness and was transferred to an ambulance that rushed her to hospital where she remains in critical condition due to head injuries caused by the dive boat's propeller.

The accident is under police investigation.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: July 11, 2009, 12:48:29 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_59076.php

Google translation:

Submitted
Harsh times for MEP
4 Jul, 2009, 15:25 (GMT -04:00)

Our Prime Minister Nelson Oduber is hard on the road by his excessive foot part of his voters to alienate. The Netherlands will be possible mismanagement and there is Nel not happy. Certainly not just for the elections in September.

Now is a 'Netherlands' announced research regarding maladministration in Aruba often announced in the 22 years that I live here, but the Netherlands' hooked end always because they were subject to colonial. But this once, 'The Netherlands' to their guns, goes through with the investigation and does not take into account the cry of Nel. The study, with or without the assistance of Nel. And so it should be! Al throws' The Netherlands' also coal on the fire by Nel including the biggest crook in the Caribbean called.
But anyway, Nel lost by his bad attitude certainly 1 or 2 seats and there are serious irregularities emerge, we can still be 1 or 2 seats to count. I would therefore not be surprised if Nel before the elections gave the pipe to Maarten. Add it to the distaste of many for Booshi Wever, then the MEP is very bad.

Well I hope that the vote loss of the MEP to the small parties. We in a new government as "watchdogs" very much needed.
And my advice to Nel: "Keep your big mouth, this way you will stay only on your hard core MEP and get no further than most 6 a 7 seats. And in that case, the ASF as the winner might even look around the corner. "

René van Nie,
Aruba

RESPONSE:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59345.php

Google translation:

Prosperous times for MEP

9 Jul, 2009, 12:33 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

IN THE Amigoe of Saturday, July 4, 2009, we noted that a certain Rene van Nie (another Wilders or Brinkman?) A document is submitted under the headline "Barre Times MEP. René van Nie This has in his head met our Prime Minister Nelson Oduber of a big mouth to criticize, and he is so far gone to our Prime Minister to recommend to his mouth to keep.

On behalf of the MEP more than 22,000 voters, and on September 25, 2009 more forthcoming, we will a few words to Rene van Nie drabble. Hereafter, we will not respond because of our very valuable time.
Again we may Nie to inform - that he is so naive to not know - that our Prime Minister and leader of the MEP, Mr. Nelson Oduber, twice (2001 and 2005) to the MEP largest party in Aruba and in the Kingdom came. Twelve seats in 2001 and eleven seats in 2005 before the year 1989 to count. And now it seems that the MEP under the leadership of Mr. Nelson Oduber on September 25, 2009 again as the largest party in the bus will come. This will certainly ensure Aruban people.

This can and should our Prime Minister a big mouth and René van Nie is the last person here in Aruba and in the world to say that our Prime Minister has a big mouth and advise him to keep his big mouth. People like those of Nie, we have thirteen in a dozen on Aruba. People such as Van Nie we have here in Aruba is not necessary. That we have Rudy Lampe, Mike Eman, ANDIN Bikker and others.
Who are you to say that the MEP one or two seats is going to lose? The MEP has your vote not needed for the elections of September 25th leading again to win.

Regarding the investigation of the Netherlands, we will very briefly: "Over our dead body." Netherlands and / or no investigation in Aruba setup without the consent and cooperation of the MEP government. Under a government other signature may be the case. The fact is that the same aircraft that the alleged researchers here in Aruba countries, they will leave. It is better that the Netherlands as soon as possible an investigation, for example, the bouwfraude in Limburg, the XTC laboratories in the Netherlands, and weed-tasting meals in Spain recently where the police one of the biggest drug bosses in Europe and the largest ecstasy-trader arrested, of whom turned out that he is a European Dutchman named Tjalling of KV, acting under the name of "Carlos".

Last but not least, René van Nie, in Aruba, we always have great respect for the Prime Minister of any political party whatsoever. A little respect from your side for our Prime Minister is needed.

Manolo Gielen,
(on behalf of Party MEP)
Aruba

(Note: before the translation, the respondent's name showed as Manolo "Giel".  The Gielen caught my eye too!   Monkey Devil! )

From Rene Van Nie's website:

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.renevannie.com%2Finhoud%2Fkritisch%2F_kritisch.html&sl=nl&tl=en&history_state0=

This piece was also submitted in the Amigoe.
Wednesday was a reaction in which I suddenly
to Rene WILDERS was' promoted '.

Ridiculous and stupid.

Nel Oduber be happy with my story which I him
but warned that his attitude could lead to loss of votes.
I tried the only man to help and do not think he help of my
  'Namesake' would have been.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1865 on: July 11, 2009, 01:08:13 PM »

Meant to add to .....

Several of us researched the 'domestic battery' charge back then, and 'Ariel Stein' was a male.........

I remember this Sharon. Grande was also searching this back then. I miss him.

2 4 1
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: July 11, 2009, 01:35:29 PM »

Meant to add to .....

Several of us researched the 'domestic battery' charge back then, and 'Ariel Stein' was a male.........

Yes SusieQ -- I believe the link I saved to the 'charge' was from Grande.  an angelic monkey

I live in the area, so it was interesting to learn the Florida statutes for domestic battery  I posted them back when.  And I was able to determine who Ariel was -- at least at that time.

It was wierd to me to hear his name mentioned on the local news in connection with a new TV series about the area. (OT -- I'd suggest 'Burn Notice' instead, if you want to watch a series filmed locally. lol)

I haven't seen Grande in a long while -- I wanted to tell him that I recently had an appointment in '401 Brickell' -- but could NOT find Bangbus listed on the main directory 

I tried to take pics with my phone so I could see what was listed at the suite address (iirc it was on the 10th floor) -- but I was so nervous that my hands were shaking and the camera was resembling Blair Witch project. And I don't know how to get the pictures off my phone Embarassed

Monkey Devil!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: July 11, 2009, 01:45:34 PM »

Meant to add to .....

Yes SusieQ -- I believe the link I saved to the 'charge' was from Grande.  an angelic monkey

I live in the area, so it was interesting to learn the Florida statutes for domestic battery  I posted them back when.  And I was able to determine who Ariel was -- at least at that time.

It was wierd to me to hear his name mentioned on the local news in connection with a new TV series about the area. (OT -- I'd suggest 'Burn Notice' instead, if you want to watch a series filmed locally. lol)

I haven't seen Grande in a long while -- I wanted to tell him that I recently had an appointment in '401 Brickell' -- but could NOT find Bangbus listed on the main directory 

I tried to take pics with my phone so I could see what was listed at the suite address (iirc it was on the 10th floor) -- but I was so nervous that my hands were shaking and the camera was resembling Blair Witch project. And I don't know how to get the pictures off my phone Embarassed

Monkey Devil!

I was just reading about the new TV series!

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2009/05/miami_social_set_to_debut_next.php

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1868 on: July 11, 2009, 01:55:18 PM »

Sharon, I may be wrong, and probably am but I have Bang Bus listed in my old notes as 444 Brickell. Is it all in one building?

I also have Aruba Aloe listed at 701 Bickell. Wonder if it is still there?

Here is Michael Freer obituary. I'll just post the link in case anyone is interested.

http://www.dormanfuneralhome.com/index.cfm

2 4 1
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: July 11, 2009, 02:20:40 PM »

Sharon, I may be wrong, and probably am but I have Bang Bus listed in my old notes as 444 Brickell. Is it all in one building?

I also have Aruba Aloe listed at 701 Bickell. Wonder if it is still there?

Here is Michael Freer obituary. I'll just post the link in case anyone is interested.

http://www.dormanfuneralhome.com/index.cfm

Yes -- I meant 444 Brickell. A very old office building -- most have been torn down and replaced with modern skyscrapers. Still home to the Capital Grille. And doctor's offices and the like.

Sorry -- I'm multitasking, and obviously don't do it well (which is why I rarely post anymore) lol.

I'd have to check about 701 -- I believe it it still there. And I don't remember if it is a 'new building' -- but I think it is.

But I do believe the remaining addresses (including 1101 -- I forget who is there) are primarily attorneys and registered agents and other international type services. This is very very expensive real estate we are talking about here -- and the high rises are filled with international everything. And the entire area has been under construction (or under seige, as I see it) for the past 7 years at least. To add more high rises of course. Brickell Avenue, rather than downtown Miami, is considered our Financial District.

This area also includes residential and mixed use high rises.

I've lived here 23 years and have witnessed 'the progress' first hand.   

I may be over that way tomorrow. I don't live far.  I'll ask hubby to drive slowly so I can try to verify building numbers.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1870 on: July 11, 2009, 03:38:01 PM »

Thanks Sharon, the farest south in Florida I have been is Daytona Beach and Orlando. We lived in Daytona Beach in the late fifties for a year. Nothing like it is now. Have a brother in Orlando area and a son in Panama City.

2 4 1
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1871 on: July 11, 2009, 03:41:52 PM »

Bangbus is Inactive but notice the businesses in Association with

Business Name:BANG BROTHERS ENTERTAINMENT, INC
Officer's Physical:444  Brickell   Ave  # 1001,  Miami,  FL  33131
Physical Address:444  Brickell   Ave  # 1001,  Miami,  FL  33131
Corporate ID:FLP02000072101
Filing Type:DOMESTIC FOR PROFIT
Filing State:FL
Start Date:07/01/2002
Federal Tax ID:134211697
Registry Number:P02000072101
Address(es):444  Brickell   Ave  # 1001,  Miami,  FL  33131
444  Brickell   Ave  # 1001,  Miami,  FL  33131
Officers/Directors:
Officer/Owner Name:ARVIN,  JOSHA
Officer/Owner Name:ENTNER,  GREGORY
Officer/Owner Name:GARNER,  ROBERT
Officer/Owner Name:HINSON,  KRISTOPHER
Associated Business(es):
Business Name:BANG BUS, INC
Business Name:OX CASH, INC
Business Name:BAIT BUS, INC
Business Name:BACK ROOM PRODUCTIONS, INC

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: July 11, 2009, 03:47:58 PM »

Business Name:ARUBA ALOE OF AMERICA, INC
Physical Address:701  Brickell   Ave  # 1400,  Miami,  FL  33131
Officer's Physical:701  Brickell   Ave  # 1400,  Miami,  FL  33131
Corporate ID:FLH21511
Filing Type:DOMESTIC FOR PROFIT
Filing State:FL
Start Date:09/18/1984
Federal Tax ID:592447412
Registry Number:H21511
Address(es):701  Brickell   Ave  # 1400,  Miami,  FL  33131
701  Brickell   Ave  # 1400,  Miami,  FL  33131
Officers/Directors:
Officer/Owner Name:HENRIQUEZ,  MICHEL
Officer/Owner Name:LA ROSA,  ROBIN
Officer/Owner Name:POSNER,  LOUIS  A
Officer/Owner Name:VEEL,  JACOBOS  N

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1873 on: July 11, 2009, 03:48:41 PM »

Backroom Productions, Inc. is a website design, website programming, website maintenance and website hosting company based in San Juan, Puerto Rico and Miami, Florida.

It was created by Javier Figueroa and Maria Isabel Cid in January 1997.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backroom_Productions

http://www.backroompr.com/
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 03:50:15 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: July 11, 2009, 03:50:28 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/10311/5/

Papiamentu translation:

chaos overall at airport door cu sistema owing to crash

saturday, 11 july 2009 - 13:59

at the momentonan here is queen one chaos overall at airport door cu the sistema new cu they're using apparently have to owing to crash. the informacion cu we of 24ora.com owing to succeed is cu yesterday the sistema cu airport is using for so throw up all informacion of cada tourist cu enter y leave for of aruba, have to owing to crash y they have to declaration of policy everything bek for so succeed of hanja all the informacion here cu is enough. is pesey they owing to ask cada for cada tourist check in one pair of horas more trempan. turistanan not tawata have none problem for check in trempan, but they not owing to wait for the situation less agreeable hour cu they have to owing to stop in one file enough largo y also some have to owing to stop in the sun cayente. we is wait for cu esnan responsible at airport at the momentonan here can make algo tocante this, y alaves informa we of 24ora.com what genuinely will can owing to happen cu the sistema cu today we have one chaos at airport. click read ace for more imagen come across

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: July 11, 2009, 04:06:52 PM »

Gotta Go! Have A Good Day Everyone! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: July 11, 2009, 04:12:49 PM »

Gotta Go! Have A Good Day Everyone! 

You too Hotping!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: July 11, 2009, 07:26:03 PM »

Google translation:

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: July 11, 2009, 07:33:17 PM »

Thanks Sharon, the farest south in Florida I have been is Daytona Beach and Orlando. We lived in Daytona Beach in the late fifties for a year. Nothing like it is now. Have a brother in Orlando area and a son in Panama City.

Yes -- I'm sure those areas are vastly different now 

As is Miami. And yes, I do live here willingly and by choice 

I'll report back if I can confirm 701 still exists.

I had a friend that worked in 1101 for a long time, and he worked for a large law firm. And there were many others in the building. And foreign consulates and tourism pr offices, iirc.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: July 11, 2009, 07:44:34 PM »

hotping

I do not know what happened to Bangbus or if they are still there. I have lots of research on another computer on the company if you're interested.

I remember in my research, that the company was  started by 2 college kids who bacame man & wife and then divorced. They went to U of FL in Gainsville? if iirc?

They were owned by a company of another name -- iirc. I don't have any recollection at the moment. Fogot so much  After so long 

I think (if iirc) this parent company was involved in some legal matters with the feds (FTC?) back in 2005.

Hey 2NJ I'll have to read your link. The name is not sparking anything at the moment. (yeah -- the memory thing. lol)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.