April 26, 2024, 04:36:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420777 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1900 on: July 12, 2009, 10:50:19 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1901 on: July 12, 2009, 11:08:18 AM »

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1902 on: July 12, 2009, 11:23:41 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1903 on: July 12, 2009, 01:52:40 PM »

C-player Skardel Akl defeated
Dajdnat Misier (8-5), while Bdoubles
team Freddy Zedan/Joran
van der Sloot beat Peter Villevoix/
Lex Burgman in a surprise sweep.

http://www.aeromodelers.sr.org/david/am28sep04.pdf

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1904 on: July 12, 2009, 03:24:11 PM »

Sorry for the interruption, Monkeys! Just dropping this off in hopes BlueMoon finds it:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/express/BlueMoon40.gif
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1905 on: July 12, 2009, 06:28:13 PM »

Sorry for the interruption, Monkeys! Just dropping this off in hopes BlueMoon finds it:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/express/BlueMoon40.gif

Found it and changed it.  I can tell a difference and it is very creative.  Thanks.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: July 12, 2009, 06:56:37 PM »

Anyone heard from Janet?  Hope the wedding went great (no rain) and she enjoyed having family around.

Well, another storm is moving in.  Got to run. 

Blue Moon

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1907 on: July 12, 2009, 07:39:51 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted here or not, I found it in comments on SM Facebook:

Kim at 6:16pm May 11
I would like to Thank Scared Monkeys for honest coverage regarding my father, Jamie Skeeters. It has been difficult losing my best friend, I miss him every second of the day. I knew my father's good name would be cleared. I have peace that my Dad went to heaven with that truth and he will make sure Dr. Phil gets his truth as well. These are two ... Read Morefine honorable Texas men, that helped a family and there is nothing wrong with seeking the truth. Nobody should lose a child from simply going on vacation and dragged though the dirt to find that child, nor should the people that help. How one lie on one day can create such heartbreak for so many people I'll never understand; one truthful moment could have stopped this entire situation and given a family peace. I believe the truth always finds its way home, my father taught me that. Thank you for your tribute when my dad passed and helping in more ways then you'll ever know. Thank you from Jamie's Daughter, Kim.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1908 on: July 12, 2009, 10:27:22 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted here or not, I found it in comments on SM Facebook:

I would like to Thank Scared Monkeys for honest coverage regarding my father, Jamie Skeeters. It has been difficult losing my best friend, I miss him every second of the day. I knew my father's good name would be cleared. I have peace that my Dad went to heaven with that truth and he will make sure Dr. Phil gets his truth as well. These are two ... Read Morefine honorable Texas men, that helped a family and there is nothing wrong with seeking the truth. Nobody should lose a child from simply going on vacation and dragged though the dirt to find that child, nor should the people that help. How one lie on one day can create such heartbreak for so many people I'll never understand; one truthful moment could have stopped this entire situation and given a family peace. I believe the truth always finds its way home, my father taught me that. Thank you for your tribute when my dad passed and helping in more ways then you'll ever know. Thank you from Jamie's Daughter, Kim.

This is so very nice, Blue Moon....thanks for bringing it here.....((((Hugs))))) for Kim & Kay and their other family members.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1909 on: July 12, 2009, 10:32:40 PM »

Thanks for bringing this over Blue Moon!  So nice to hear from Jamie Skeeter's daughter, Kim.  He was a good man, and I know they miss him.  It makes me so mad to think of all they have been put through since his death!  But as she said, the truth always finds its way home.  God bless them.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: July 12, 2009, 10:37:45 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-12971-Houston-Legal-Issues-Examiner~y2009m7d12-Has-Natalee-Holloways-body-been-found

Cold case files: Has Natalee Holloway's body been found?

July 12, 10:25 AM · Sami Hartsfield - Houston Legal Issues Examiner

New updates appear to be swirling around the 4-year-old case of missing American teenager Natalee Holloway. Natalee’s father, Dave Holloway, had already sent a cadaver dog last March to a “small reservoir” on the Caribbean island of Aruba, after a witness (who’d previously passed two polygraph examinations) came forward with startling evidence. Some media are reporting that they are again searching.

A Natalee Holloway trend was apparent on the Internet very early this morning. Why the Net is buzzing with this “update,” I cannot say at this time. I have been unable to confirm any new leads, but will continue to monitor.

The Associated Press previously reported last March that Dave Holloway’s attorney, Vinda de Sousa, stated that Holloway “insisted on another search of the reservoir after a witness who identified it as a possible location passed a lie detector test in the U.S.”

It’s unclear if there is an additional search ongoing.

Nancy Grace reported previously as well on her television show, seen on CCN, that the witness described being awoken by a barking dog around 4 am on the night Natalee disappeared, and allegedly seeing a man leaving the pond running with one shoe on. The witness further added that the man returned a short time later with another man, seeming to corroborate Van der Sloot’s account on an undercover videotape obtained in 2008. (See the March 2009 Nancy Grace video here.)

In that scathing video, surreptitiously filmed in early 2008 over a period of time by outraged Dutch businessman Patrick van der Eem, Van der Sloot stated that he’d been with Natalee the night she disappeared. Van der Eem was able to gain the suspect's trust through convivial poker playing and pot smoking. On the tape, seemingly without emotion, Van der Sloot explained that he thought Natalee had died after suffering what he described as a seizure. This occurred allegedly during or after the two had engaged in some type of sexual activity. He detailed disposing of her body – either alive or dead, Van der Sloot wasn’t sure – on videotape, which he later said was all a lie. (See father's reaction to the video tape on FoxNews here.)

After befriending Van der Sloot, the Dutch businessman had later enlisted the help of veteran Dutch television crime reporter Peter R. de Vries, who outfitted an SUV with undercover cameras. Van der Sloot was not subsequently arrested for this videotaped “confession.”

It’s not absolutely necessary to have a body in order to charge someone with murder, though of course it certainly bolster’s one’s case as it’s considered a crucial piece of evidence. Without a body, however, at least in Texas, a murder charge could still move forward if other evidence – which would require very strong circumstantial indicators of guilt – was present.

Our own Houston-area hero Tim Miller, himself an anguished father over a missing daughter who later turned up as a murdered victim, helped search for Natalee or her remains, but unfortunately was not ultimately successful. Miller's grief turned good as manifested in his ubiquitous Texas EquuSearch, which to date has assisted and located hundreds, if not thousands, of missing children and adults. (You can see a profile on Tim Miller and EquuSearch here, and Miller's own heartbreaking personal story here.)

Natalee Holloway was last seen by fellow classmates leaving a nightclub in the early-morning hours on the night she vanished with then 17-year-old Joran van der Sloot, a Dutch honors student, and his two Surinamese friends, then 21-year-old Deepak Kalpoe and 18-year-old Satish Kalpoe. She never arrived for her return flight home, setting off worldwide media attention and speculation.

Aruban authorities have said the witness’ statement in question does not match what they believe to have happened, and claim to have no new information.

As of this morning, Natalee's remains have not been located, though the search continues. (You can sign up for instant email alerts here.)

For more info: www.texasequusearch.org (You can volunteer or donate here!)

Currently, this author is researching a cold case file on the murder of her then-22-year-old best friend, Connie Mikel, which occurred back in 1992. Report to come.

If you have a cold case file you'd like to see profiled, please feel free to email this author at samihartsfield@gmail.com, or leave a suggestion in the comments area below.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: July 12, 2009, 10:47:07 PM »

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/07/cancellation-of-fundraiser/

Cancellation of Fundraiser

Posted on 08. Jul, 2009 by smckinney in Calendar of Events, Featured Articles

Many people have worked very hard over the last couple of months to organize a fundraiser for Texas EquuSearch. It was going to be at “Lance’s Turtle Club” on Clear Lake. But due to economic struggles throughout our nation, the fundraiser has been CANCELLED. Several organizers worked many long, hard days in their efforts and we gratefully thank all of those who did so much.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: July 12, 2009, 11:05:00 PM »

Many people have worked very hard over the last couple of months to organize a fundraiser for Texas EquuSearch. It was going to be at “Lance’s Turtle Club” on Clear Lake. But due to economic struggles throughout our nation, the fundraiser has been CANCELLED. Several organizers worked many long, hard days in their efforts and we gratefully thank all of those who did so much.

So, I guess Beth won't be attending?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1913 on: July 12, 2009, 11:13:58 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-12971-Houston-Legal-Issues-Examiner~y2009m7d12-Has-Natalee-Holloways-body-been-found

New updates appear to be swirling around the 4-year-old case of missing American teenager Natalee Holloway. Natalee’s father, Dave Holloway, had already sent a cadaver dog last March to a “small reservoir” on the Caribbean island of Aruba, after a witness (who’d previously passed two polygraph examinations) came forward with startling evidence. Some media are reporting that they are again searching.

A Natalee Holloway trend was apparent on the Internet very early this morning. Why the Net is buzzing with this “update,” I cannot say at this time. I have been unable to confirm any new leads, but will continue to monitor.

The Associated Press previously reported last March that Dave Holloway’s attorney, Vinda de Sousa, stated that Holloway “insisted on another search of the reservoir after a witness who identified it as a possible location passed a lie detector test in the U.S.”

Nancy Grace reported previously as well on her television show, seen on CCN, that the witness described being awoken by a barking dog around 4 am on the night Natalee disappeared, and allegedly seeing a man leaving the pond running with one shoe on. The witness further added that the man returned a short time later with another man, seeming to corroborate Van der Sloot’s account on an undercover videotape obtained in 2008. (See the March 2009 Nancy Grace video here.)

In that scathing video, surreptitiously filmed in early 2008 over a period of time by outraged Dutch businessman Patrick van der Eem, Van der Sloot stated that he’d been with Natalee the night she disappeared. Van der Eem was able to gain the suspect's trust through convivial poker playing and pot smoking. On the tape, seemingly without emotion, Van der Sloot explained that he thought Natalee had died after suffering what he described as a seizure. This occurred allegedly during or after the two had engaged in some type of sexual activity. He detailed disposing of her body – either alive or dead, Van der Sloot wasn’t sure – on videotape, which he later said was all a lie. (See father's reaction to the video tape on FoxNews here.)

After befriending Van der Sloot, the Dutch businessman had later enlisted the help of veteran Dutch television crime reporter Peter R. de Vries, who outfitted an SUV with undercover cameras. Van der Sloot was not subsequently arrested for this videotaped “confession.”

It’s not absolutely necessary to have a body in order to charge someone with murder, though of course it certainly bolster’s one’s case as it’s considered a crucial piece of evidence. Without a body, however, at least in Texas, a murder charge could still move forward if other evidence – which would require very strong circumstantial indicators of guilt – was present.

Our own Houston-area hero Tim Miller, himself an anguished father over a missing daughter who later turned up as a murdered victim, helped search for Natalee or her remains, but unfortunately was not ultimately successful. Miller's grief turned good as manifested in his ubiquitous Texas EquuSearch, which to date has assisted and located hundreds, if not thousands, of missing children and adults. (You can see a profile on Tim Miller and EquuSearch here, and Miller's own heartbreaking personal story here.)

Natalee Holloway was last seen by fellow classmates leaving a nightclub in the early-morning hours on the night she vanished with then 17-year-old Joran van der Sloot, a Dutch honors student, and his two Surinamese friends, then 21-year-old Deepak Kalpoe and 18-year-old Satish Kalpoe. She never arrived for her return flight home, setting off worldwide media attention and speculation.

Aruban authorities have said the witness’ statement in question does not match what they believe to have happened, and claim to have no new information.

As of this morning, Natalee's remains have not been located, though the search continues. (You can sign up for instant email alerts here.)

Currently, this author is researching a cold case file on the murder of her then-22-year-old best friend, Connie Mikel, which occurred back in 1992. Report to come.

If you have a cold case file you'd like to see profiled, please feel free to email this author at samihartsfield@gmail.com, or leave a suggestion in the comments area below.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: July 12, 2009, 11:16:05 PM »

I wonder what media is reporting new searches and where they are supposedly searching?  This is sort of strange and confusing.  Has anyone heard of a new search?  And if so, where and by whom?  I'm confused.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1915 on: July 12, 2009, 11:24:12 PM »

Cached item on TES site.....now, shows an an error.   I hope this is the correct date.

http://74.6.239.67/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&p=Lance%27s+turtle+club&fr=yfp-t-501&u=texasequusearch.org/2009/06/fundraiserlances09/&w=lance%27s+lances+turtle+club+clubs&d=Lcq0WxlMTFyM&icp=1&.intl=us

Fundraiser at Lance’s Turtle Club, Seabrook, TX 07/24/09 – 07/26/09
Posted on 06. Jun, 2009 by B Tarr in Calendar of Events, Featured Articles, TES In Action, TES News

Lance’s Turtle Club on Clear Lake in Seabrook, Texas will be hosting a three day fundraiser for Texas EquuSearch so that we might continue to find missing persons and return them to their families. Though some details are still being finalized, the following is already planned.

Thursday – July 23<sup>rd Kick off party with Celebrity Bartenders
Friday – July 24<sup>th Black tie dinner and Silent Auction at the Nassau Bay Hilton
Saturday – July 25<sup>th “Show Me Your Wheels” Poker Run
Hot Rods, Motorcycles and Classic Cars
Silent & Live Auctions, Music and Vendor Booths
Sunday – July 26<sup>th Boat Raft off Party
Live & Silent Auctions
Special Guest Appearances, Vendor Booths
and more including the raffling of a new Harley-Davidson Motorcycle,like the one Pictured below, from Stubbs Harley-Davidson 

So be sure to mark these dates on your calendar and make plans to come and have some fun at Lance’s Turtle Club on Clear Lake.   Keep watching for more information !!   www.lancesturtleclub.net

Click here for a printable version of the flyer.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1916 on: July 12, 2009, 11:29:04 PM »

Sure would be nice to have Kermits thoughts on this new search....if there is one!
All Aruba has to do in MO is pull Natalee's remains out of the hidey hole They have had Them in since The Persistence search in 07 and 08 and annouce that They have found Her.  Come on Aruba Do The Right Thing for once!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: July 12, 2009, 11:30:18 PM »

Cached item on TES site.....now, shows an an error.   I hope this is the correct date.

http://74.6.239.67/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&p=Lance%27s+turtle+club&fr=yfp-t-501&u=texasequusearch.org/2009/06/fundraiserlances09/&w=lance%27s+lances+turtle+club+clubs&d=Lcq0WxlMTFyM&icp=1&.intl=us

Fundraiser at Lance’s Turtle Club, Seabrook, TX 07/24/09 – 07/26/09
Posted on 06. Jun, 2009 by B Tarr in Calendar of Events, Featured Articles, TES In Action, TES News

Lance’s Turtle Club on Clear Lake in Seabrook, Texas will be hosting a three day fundraiser for Texas EquuSearch so that we might continue to find missing persons and return them to their families. Though some details are still being finalized, the following is already planned.

Thursday – July 23<sup>rd Kick off party with Celebrity Bartenders
Friday – July 24<sup>th Black tie dinner and Silent Auction at the Nassau Bay Hilton
Saturday – July 25<sup>th “Show Me Your Wheels” Poker Run
Hot Rods, Motorcycles and Classic Cars
Silent & Live Auctions, Music and Vendor Booths
Sunday – July 26<sup>th Boat Raft off Party
Live & Silent Auctions
Special Guest Appearances, Vendor Booths
and more including the raffling of a new Harley-Davidson Motorcycle,like the one Pictured below, from Stubbs Harley-Davidson 

So be sure to mark these dates on your calendar and make plans to come and have some fun at Lance’s Turtle Club on Clear Lake.   Keep watching for more information !!   www.lancesturtleclub.net

Click here for a printable version of the flyer.

I think that's it 2NJ, I posted the flyer for it a while back.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1918 on: July 12, 2009, 11:33:46 PM »

I went to TM's link for the cold case.  In the comments, "Kathy" says that the reason the internet
was abuzz today was because Lifetime Channel aired the movie last night for the first time.

I must admit I have grown too paranoid.  I immediately thought Kathy was Hotshot.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: July 12, 2009, 11:34:24 PM »

Debbie
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together. 

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg845027#msg845027

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.