March 29, 2024, 03:34:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 418470 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: June 13, 2009, 03:37:34 AM »

I just got froze outt tha forum...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #241 on: June 13, 2009, 03:37:58 AM »

A cameo appearance....for Janet.....
We may not see eye to eye all the time....but I appreciate the times you come back to one of my posts with "Exactly!"
Ktf posted earlier tonight how the fact that Monkeys can disagree and not self implode (not exact words) while keeping focused on Justice for Natalee is what make this forum unique.
I agree and look forward to the posts... Justice for Natalee IS just around the corner!
TM keeping Ktf and me out of trouble with the Mods.....
OK,
I give her that.... an angelic monkey

She's gotta a point...

Yes she does! You would be in BIG trouble without here.....those late nights and all....

Hey, one night I was the ONLY person left on the forum period....no members...no guests...it was a skeery feeling!  

I like it much better with my buddies here!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: June 13, 2009, 03:38:46 AM »

88 PAGES TO GO

87 PAGES TO GO

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: June 13, 2009, 03:38:57 AM »

That's weird, it shouldn't be too much traffic at this hour!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: June 13, 2009, 03:39:58 AM »

We may not see eye to eye all the time....but I appreciate the times you come back to one of my posts with "Exactly!"
Ktf posted earlier tonight how the fact that Monkeys can disagree and not self implode (not exact words) while keeping focused on Justice for Natalee is what make this forum unique.
I agree and look forward to the posts... Justice for Natalee IS just around the corner!
OK,

She's gotta a point...

Yes she does! You would be in BIG trouble without her.....those late nights and all....
Self edit......bet no one here had to do that before!

uhhh just a time or two!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: June 13, 2009, 03:40:58 AM »

Went to make a post and got Froze..Don't even know if Froze is a word..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #246 on: June 13, 2009, 03:41:15 AM »

OK,

She's gotta a point...

Yes she does! You would be in BIG trouble without here.....those late nights and all....

Hey, one night I was the ONLY person left on the forum period....no members...no guests...it was a skeery feeling!  

Me two, three, four, five....etc......
 an angelic monkey
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: June 13, 2009, 03:42:05 AM »

That's cool...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: June 13, 2009, 03:42:37 AM »

OK,

She's gotta a point...

an angelic monkey
Six,Seven,Eight,who do we appreciate....Kobe,Kobe,Kobe...How ya like them apples!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: June 13, 2009, 03:43:32 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: June 13, 2009, 03:44:56 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT TM & TAMIKOSMOM & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: June 13, 2009, 03:47:30 AM »

OK,

She's gotta a point...

an angelic monkey
Six,Seven,Eight,who do we appreciate....Kobe,Kobe,Kobe...How ya like them apples!
Fruits...we are talking LA you know! Monkey Devil!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: June 13, 2009, 03:49:31 AM »

Good night guys (and Janet if you're still here somewhere), I've got to take one of my doggies outside; and then hit the monkey bunkey!

Thanks for the laughs, it's good for the soul!

See ya later!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: June 13, 2009, 03:49:37 AM »

I did lousy at the mini Scrabble tournament at neighbour's home tonight but ... the company was great.  Lots of laughs.  I am wide awake and hubby is already sawing logs.  I did not even have one cuppa coffee.

Janet

If you did lousy, that means someone else had their time to win, you'll have a better game next time!
But at least you got to come have a giggle or two with the late night crew! 

Our mascot!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: June 13, 2009, 03:50:56 AM »

OK,

She's gotta a point...

an angelic monkey
Fruits...we are talking LA you know! Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: June 13, 2009, 03:52:06 AM »

I did lousy at the mini Scrabble tournament at neighbour's home tonight but ... the company was great.  Lots of laughs.  I am wide awake and hubby is already sawing logs.  I did not even have one cuppa coffee.

Janet

If you did lousy, that means someone else had their time to win, you'll have a better game next time!
But at least you got to come have a giggle or two with the late night crew! 

Our mascot!

Janet

Yes she is!  And she's a great one too!   

Nite Janet!  (((hugs)))   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: June 13, 2009, 03:52:10 AM »

Hi Billb!!

Good Night Billb!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: June 13, 2009, 03:54:06 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT TM & TAMIKOSMOM & BILLB GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: June 13, 2009, 03:55:49 AM »

Hi Billb!!

Good Night Billb!!

Janet
Good Night Janet......
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: June 13, 2009, 03:55:52 AM »

I'm gettin pretty good at this Sh_T..Inserted BillB without any mistakes..Hey.Wreck & San will be proud...

GoodNight to all...Ya'll are truly appreciated!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.