March 28, 2024, 07:16:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 418457 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #320 on: June 14, 2009, 09:58:06 PM »

caesu,

Please check this link out and tell us what you think.  I see that Mr. P.G. Blanken (Mos' replacement) was involved in some correspondence regarding the case in 2000-2001.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.sdnl.nl/pleidooi-promotie.htm

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: June 14, 2009, 10:02:37 PM »

Snip:

We were just having this conversation.  Someone I know house was robbed yesterday.  They asked me what would I do if the person came in our house.  I said if the person was coming in my home they weren't coming in to shake my hand.  They were coming in to do harm.  In my opinion it is either kill or be killed.

San, my husband wants to buy a gun (we have never owned one, he did growing up hunting with his father though) and I am about at the point to let him do it.  I will take the classes so I can have the concealed gun license is the only way I will have it in my home.  If someone comes through my door into my home by breaking in I would do what I have to do to protect myself and my family so it is something I am considering.

In todays day in age you have to do what you have to do to protect yourself.  As long as there are no young children to get at the gun and you know how to use it I say do it.

I don't know how to fix that quote stack!   

But wanted to add;

We have guns, and everybody in my home knows how to use them....and WILL use them. 

Don't mess with texasmom!    Monkey Devil!

« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 10:03:57 PM by San » Logged

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: June 14, 2009, 10:03:50 PM »

You are not going to believe this but we are about to get hit with more severe storms again.  This is starting to get old.  Tonight I WILL NOT stand outside and take pictures though.   

Stay safe Blue Moon!  My prayers are with you! 

I'm relieved you won't be taking pictures during this one!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: June 14, 2009, 10:05:34 PM »

Snip:

We were just having this conversation.  Someone I know house was robbed yesterday.  They asked me what would I do if the person came in our house.  I said if the person was coming in my home they weren't coming in to shake my hand.  They were coming in to do harm.  In my opinion it is either kill or be killed.

San, my husband wants to buy a gun (we have never owned one, he did growing up hunting with his father though) and I am about at the point to let him do it.  I will take the classes so I can have the concealed gun license is the only way I will have it in my home.  If someone comes through my door into my home by breaking in I would do what I have to do to protect myself and my family so it is something I am considering.

In todays day in age you have to do what you have to do to protect yourself.  As long as there are no young children to get at the gun and you know how to use it I say do it.

But wanted to add;

We have guns, and everybody in my home knows how to use them....and WILL use them. 

Forgot to add, I don't miss.   

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: June 14, 2009, 10:05:51 PM »

Snip:

But wanted to add;

I knew there was a reason why I liked you 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: June 14, 2009, 10:08:09 PM »

Snip:

But wanted to add;

Forgot to add, I don't miss.   

Monkey Devil!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: June 14, 2009, 10:12:48 PM »

I guess I will call it a night.  I hear the thunder and can see the lightning and it is getting closer by the minute.  That tells me it is time to turn off the laptop and disconnect it.

Have a good night.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: June 14, 2009, 10:13:59 PM »

I guess I will call it a night.  I hear the thunder and can see the lightning and it is getting closer by the minute.  That tells me it is time to turn off the laptop and disconnect it.

Have a good night.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Please stay safe Blue Moon.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: June 14, 2009, 10:15:26 PM »

Snip:

But wanted to add;

I knew there was a reason why I liked you 

Monkey Devil!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: June 14, 2009, 10:16:13 PM »

Have a good night.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Good night, and stay safe Blue Moon!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: June 14, 2009, 11:11:32 PM »

In Texas, the "Castle Law" is in effect. If someone is "breaking and entering" you can blow them away with no "questions asked". Our cime rate is down considerably! 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: June 14, 2009, 11:14:47 PM »

In Texas, the "Castle Law" is in effect. If someone is "breaking and entering" you can blow them away with no "questions asked". Our cime rate is down considerably! 

That's the way it should be!There is absolutely NO reason to be on another person's property..........

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: June 14, 2009, 11:21:08 PM »

Absolutely!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: June 14, 2009, 11:23:01 PM »

That's the way it should be!There is absolutely NO reason to be on another person's property..........

Exactly!  Texas got that right!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: June 14, 2009, 11:30:37 PM »

Now,only if Washington could follow that lead!Our state is azz backwards.There is a gray area in our state.You can't shoot someone unless they are posing great bodily harm.If they come into your living room and are stealing stuff you theoretically just can't go out there and shoot them...They've got to be posing a threat..I've seen people go to trial because they shot a burglar in the back??? Go figure...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: June 14, 2009, 11:34:52 PM »

Now,only if Washington could follow that lead!Our state is azz backwards.There is a gray area in our state.You can't shoot someone unless they are posing great bodily harm.If they come into your living room and are stealing stuff you theoretically just can't go out there and shoot them...They've got to be posing a threat..I've seen people go to trial because they shot a burglar in the back??? Go figure...
BEFORE the "Castle Law", we had the same situation.....but truth be told --- NO jury in Texas would EVER convict you for protecting your "castle."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: June 14, 2009, 11:36:05 PM »

When I was at home and my dad would have to go out of town for a few days, he would tell me if anybody was prowling around the house go ahead and shoot em and drag em inside and swear they were trying to attack me!

Monkey Devil!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: June 14, 2009, 11:42:40 PM »

When I was at home and my dad would have to go out of town for a few days, he would tell me if anybody was prowling around the house go ahead and shoot em and drag em inside and swear they were trying to attack me!

Monkey Devil!
Exactly! Now we don't have to "drag them inside"!!!  Monkey Devil!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: June 14, 2009, 11:49:51 PM »

Monkey Devil!

My aunt said some guy was ringing her door bell.  She didn't answer the door and he kept ringing it.  She got so nervous she called her neighbor.  She said there is a strange man at my front door.  The neighbor looks out her door and says he is not at your front door he is at your side door.  My aunt told her call the cops for me she said all of a sudden she heard her neighbor outside her gate telling the guy Jesus will get you  .  My aunt goes here is a guy high as a kite and she is screaming Jesus will get you.  She goes to her neighbor get back in the house  .  Long story short after my aunt came out of the house and there was a stare down the guy left.

Moral to the story shoot first ask questions later 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: June 14, 2009, 11:54:10 PM »

So..... what do you think scared the intruder the worst?   The threat of Jesus, your aunt , or the crazy neighbor?????  Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.