April 26, 2024, 04:43:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420779 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: June 15, 2009, 02:40:01 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys

Behinds the scenes ... I am in the process of compiling with assistance a rather large document that questions the actions of the following persons who each has a connection to the Persistence endeavor ... who I sincerely believe ... intentionally or unintentionally ... played a role in the furthering the Aruban coverup agenda.

1.  John Silvetti
2.  Louis Schaefer
3.  Tim Trahan
4.  Kyle Kingman
5.  Tim Miller
6.  Dave Holloway
7.  Eduardo Mansur

Considering the lack of like-minded responses from Monkeys on THIS forum to my backup posts ... I have come to the conclusion that I am ... for the most part ... in the minority in regards to this topic being "fully" explored but ... I am compelled to following my heart.

It is my prayer that that one of the above listed persons will be the catalyst who will bring closure to the mother of Natalee Holloway by revealing the truth.

I will share when the document is completed.

Janet
10:55 AM PT

++++++++

Credit: Klaas

I'm in agreement with you Janet.I believe Dave & Tim Miller are unintentional,so to speak.I'm still struggling as to why you'd associate yourself with the likes of Mark Purcell or anybody else on Aruba for that matter.I do understand Dave is trying to bring his daughter home,i just don't think it will come from the methods he is using.I could be absolutely wrong..Tim Miller.I understand he's searching for missing people but,is there no else that can assist him other then Silvetti & Schaefer?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: June 15, 2009, 03:12:51 PM »

Thank you Keepthefaith.

I could be wrong but I cannot locate anything in my research that implies that ... John Silvetti was never a participant/contributor in TES endeavors prior to the Persistence undertaking.

In the name of justice for Natalee Holloway and ... in the name of closure for the family ... why did Tim Miller remain silent in regards to his sincere concerns regarding the happenings on board the Persistence?

1.  Along with Kyle Kingman ... Tim Miller was convinced the ROV images of December 29, 2007 revealed Natalee Holloway's remains were inside that trap.

2.  Following the December 30, 2007 ... Tim Miller and Kyle Kingman were troubled in regards to the verification by only Aruban divers that nothing case related was inside that trap.

3.  John Silvetti wanted Tim Miller off the Persistence ... he considered Tim a libability.

4.  Within two days of the December 30, 2007 dive ... Tim Miller and Dave Holloway were following up on a false lead to Nicaragua.

5.  Tim Miller was not on board the Persistence for the January 7, 2008 to witness the recovery dive.

It appears that immediately following the Nicaragua hoax ... Tim Miller's concerns were pacified/appeased.  Further TES efforts may have been advanced in regards to John Silvetti's support but ... justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family may have be sacrified as a result.

Think about it:

1.  In February, 2008 ... Tim Miller was involved in a Bill Kurtis production/documentary promoting TES.

2.  In March, 2008 ... an outreach for funds which were to be directed to TES was made by Kyle Kingsman three days prior to the Persistence suddenly leaving Aruba ... funds that were to be used to underwrite the investigation of other targets ... an endeavor that has yet to happened.

3.  Throughout, 2008 right to February, 2009 ... John Silvetti has been providing manpower and resources to TES.

Keepthefaith ... I spared you my backup quotes which ... for the most part ... I have posted time and time again.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: June 15, 2009, 03:30:22 PM »

With both Dave & Tim,i continue to hope & Pray,that there truly is a bigger picture in regards to their ongoing relationships with certain individuals.If there is not a bigger picture & these relationships are all for not..I'm very disappointed!JMOO

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: June 15, 2009, 03:32:37 PM »

I'm in agreement with you Janet.I believe Dave & Tim Miller are unintentional,so to speak.I'm still struggling as to why you'd associate yourself with the likes of Mark Purcell or anybody else on Aruba for that matter.I do understand Dave is trying to bring his daughter home,i just don't think it will come from the methods he is using.I could be absolutely wrong..Tim Miller.I understand he's searching for missing people but,is there no else that can assist him other then Silvetti & Schaefer?

Keepthefaith

1.  Tim Miller not voicing his concerns encompassing the recovery of what may have been Natalee Holloway's remains was a beneficial choice in regard to TES donor confidence.  Think about it.  Tim Miller ... who had an indepth knowledge of the Aruban coverup ... was a participant in the planning stages of this endeavor ... an endeavor which no protocol was established to assure there was an FBI presence if something that appeared to be Natalee Holloway case related was discovered.  If Monkeys could predict there would be no positive outcome with the enemy in control ... why didn't Tim M.

2.  Tim Miller's ongoing professional relationship with John Silvetti was a choice ... a choice that lacked principle.  Making the right choices out of principle ... is not always easy but ... it is right.

IMO.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: June 15, 2009, 03:45:07 PM »

There cannot be a double standard in regards to free passes and accountability.  Which is it?

Janet

+++++

Kyle Kingman:
1.  Internet posts reveal that Kyle was troubled by the events encompassing the contents of the trap
2.  Kyle backtracks
3.  Kyle has an on-going professional relationship with John Silvetti (Norway/Egypt).

Tim Miller:
1.  According to Kyle Kingman's own words it is revealed that Tim Miller was troubled by the events encompassing the contents of the trap
2.  Tim is silent.
3.  Tim has an on-going professional relationship with John Silvetti (TES).

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: June 15, 2009, 03:54:30 PM »

What makes me so disappointed in Tim Miller ... is I am positive that his choices would have been different if there had been a possibility that the remains of his beloved daughter had been in that trap.  In all probability ... this quiet appeasing man would have gone up one side of John Silvetti and down the other in regards to the Arubans being afforded unchallenged sole custody of the contents of that trap.  Tim would not have remained silent.  He would have not had a professional relationship with the man who betrayed him.

Janet

+++++

DECEMBER 30, 2007 - THE VISUAL DIVE

Kyle Kingman:
  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: June 15, 2009, 04:02:32 PM »

Janet - I don't think this has been proven to be "fact".

1.  In February, 2008 ... Tim Miller was involved in a Bill Kurtis production/documentary promoting TES.

-------

And actually, I would have to think otherwise, considering Tim had an exclusive agreement with Dateline.

And remember - Tim Miller was NO LONGER aboard the Persistence when Kurtis got to Aruba.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: June 15, 2009, 04:21:49 PM »

Janet - I don't think this has been proven to be "fact".

-------

And actually, I would have to think otherwise, considering Tim had an exclusive agreement with Dateline.

And remember - Tim Miller was NO LONGER aboard the Persistence when Kurtis got to Aruba.

Jen

Do we know that for sure?

I contend in January, 2008 ... following the Nicaragua hoax ... there was a meeting of the minds between John Silvetti and Tim Miller.  Considering Dateline was on board the Persistence right up until December 30, 2007 and ... Bill Kurtis did not arrive on the Island until the end of January, 2008 ... the Kurtis documentary must of been filmed in February, 2008.

Janet

+++++++++

MARCH, 2009

What Happened to Natalee Holloway?

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States will set out on an extraordinary mission. On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them – a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway.

The leader of the effort is Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch and the father of a 16 year- old girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1984. Miller has now taken on the recovery of Natalee Holloway as a personal calling. Miller and Natalee Holloway’s father Dave Holloway, believe that Natalee was likely placed in a crab trap or a steel drum and dumped 3-5 miles offshore, which is where they will focus the search.

Miller has assembled a team of underwater engineering experts from Underwater Expeditions and will bring an arsenal of resources, including hi-tech sonar scanning equipment, underwater video and the help of the FBI and Dutch authorities. The team has but one goal: to bring Natalee home.

Kurtis Productions has been granted exclusive access to what will be the most extensive deep water search to date for Holloway’s body. In this documentary special, Bill Kurtis will join the search and document the recovery mission. He will also revisit Natalee Holloway’s disappearance and subsequent investigation to try and answer the questions on everyone’s mind – where is Natalee? And will her case ever be solved?

http://www.citvasia.com/detailssynopsis.aspx?libId=336&sId=168&sTime=1200

Kyle Kingman - 02/12/08:
  We are all holding up well. I just flew back to New Jersey for a much needed break. I've been on the Persistence in Aruba since the 15th of December and will be back on board in about a week amid ROV dives. Things have only just begun to get interesting. We'll likely require a film crew on board for most of the remaining work, so once aired you'll have a lot more information.

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: June 15, 2009, 04:29:35 PM »

2NJ - do you have an SM email addy I could contact you thru?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #369 on: June 15, 2009, 04:33:37 PM »

None of the mods have SM email, only admins do, Jen.  Klaas did suggest setting up a hotmail account for this purpose, but I never did.   Give me a few minutes and I'll create one.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: June 15, 2009, 04:37:14 PM »

None of the mods have SM email, only admins do, Jen.  Klaas did suggest setting up a hotmail account for this purpose, but I never did.   Give me a few minutes and I'll create one.   
Thanks!

This is about a Monkey I'm having bug eyes about seeing here.  I did send klaas an email, and I see she is back on now........but I'd like to send one to you as well.

Apologies for the O/T Monkeys.

Carry on! 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: June 15, 2009, 04:42:30 PM »

Thanks!

This is about a Monkey I'm having bug eyes about seeing here.  I did send klaas an email, and I see she is back on now........but I'd like to send one to you as well.

Carry on! 

SM2NJ@hotmail.com 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: June 15, 2009, 04:45:26 PM »

Thanks!

Carry on! 

SM2NJ@hotmail.com 

Thanks - sent!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: June 15, 2009, 04:50:31 PM »

No mention of Aruba but everybody in the Caribbean is giving it away..Sucks to be Aruba......

Rock-bottom prices for summer fun in the Caribbean

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TRAVEL/getaways/06/15/caribbean.resorts.kids/index.html

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #374 on: June 15, 2009, 05:57:48 PM »

Too bad I didn't have the opportunity to tell Mr. Harms what I think about Aruba.   

Monkey Devil!

Well I noticed that he blamed Beth, Greta, Dr Phil, etc for the negative perception of Aruba.

What I failed to notice in his article was the placing of the blame directly where it belongs - with Joran van der Sloot, Paulus van der Sloot, and Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.

Surely that man knows it was THOSE FOUR MEN who have caused and created this whole mess and put Aruba in a bad light? 

Good afternoon Monkeys! 

EXACTLY Jen!

I probably should have cooled down a bit before I made my post about the article.    Monkey Devil!

My anger at the "perception" problem being blamed on Natalee, Beth, and some of the media that kept her story in the news just infuriated me!  I'm so sick of the blame being misdirected.  I could have had a really good rant about it, but made my short and to the point comment instead.

Some of what I was thinking:

The authorities in Aruba know who is responsible for the crimes against Natalee.

They had a confession in less than two weeks.

They covered up that statement and any evidence.

They have stonewalled and tortured Natalee's family for four years.

They have put as much or more money and energy into a blatant disinformation campaign, as they have any investigation.

They made their bed, now they can lay in it!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: June 15, 2009, 06:03:11 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58112.php

Google translation:

Seven years for murder and TBS Ingar Bareno

15 Jun, 2009, 13:36 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY / UTRECHT - Nigel Quandt (23) was sentenced Friday to seven years jail and TBS forcing nursing for the murder of 24-year-old chemistry student Ingar Bareno in November last year. The court came to meet the requirement of the Public Prosecutor (OM).

Quandt Bareno brought on November 27, 2008 mess with character to life. The culprit was convinced that his girlfriend had committed adultery with Bareno. A row over the alleged adultery was completely out of hand, with the offender - under the influence of cocaine - three times instak on Bareno. The victim died on the spot to his injuries.

The court found that there was sufficient evidence for murder. Quandt would have had enough time to think about his actions. He used drugs and a knife hidden in his clothes when he heard that Bareno to him would come. Quandt's lawyer says his client against the sentence appeals. "He does not agree with the conviction for murder with premeditation rade. Find the penalty too high, since it reduced allocation subject has been declared "said counselor. During the investigation revealed that Quandt to suffer a personality disorder and therefore greatly reduced allocation susceptible.

Quandt was also convicted of attempted murder on his girlfriend. On the day of the fatal sting party had abused her and attempted to strangle. He wanted to provoke an admission that it had gone strange. Ultimately, said they fear for her life the name of Ingar Bareno, the boyfriend of her best friend.

As in the previous session, when the requirement of the OM has been submitted, the emotions were also high at this time. While Quandt after the decision by agents from the room was accompanied called one of the friends of the victim after him: "Ayo, yui di puta." (Goodbye, whore son). The culprit turned immediately but was restrained by four officers.

Although the ruling of the court in accordance with the requirements of the OM was found the mother of the victim is not satisfied. "It is a low penalty for such a boy. Such a man does not belong in society to be. "No punishment was long enough. "My son will never be back."

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: June 15, 2009, 06:09:48 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58111.php

Google translation:

Aruba

50 percent time share tourism

15 Jun, 2009, 13:32 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Half of tourism in Aruba is from the time share industry. That showed during the presentation of the semi-annual report of Aruba Timeshare Association (ATSA). The branch, which is 15 time-share hotel represent it continued its activities set for the rest of the year. ATSA gave in its report to have done research on new opportunities by, among others in collaboration with the University of Aruba called White Paper report to and discuss with tour Interval International. ATSA also announced a major review of all time-share hotels. In the recently published monthly report for the month of March 2009, the Central Bank of Aruba that the average occupancy rate of hotels and timeshares in Aruba was 79.5 percent, a reduction of 5.5 percentage points compared with the previous year. In the first three months of 2009 the occupancy rate fell by 4.7 percentage points to 80.7 percent, compared with the corresponding period of 2008.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: June 15, 2009, 06:14:39 PM »

Aruba

Google translation:

The deceased founder Palm Tours

15 Jun, 2009, 13:31 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Luis' Wichi 'the Palm yesterday at the age of 85 in the hospital deceased. The co-founder of the Company Palm Tours was since early last week in the Horacio Oduber Hospital. In the presence of many family members he was there, on the medium care unit, the last sacrament.

Originally Bonairiaan, moved The Palm at the age of 15 to our island. He began his career as clerk of the Panama Company Store, where he soon opklom to the post of assistant manager. The Palm then continued his career in oil Lago Oil & Transport. In 1960 he founded the famous company in the Palm Tours. For his company and the product Aruba 'to promote he flew around the world. He sold his company in 1975 to Harold Malmberg whose family still control the company. Meanwhile, the company has grown into the largest business activities in Aruba.

Luis The Palm was for years a member of the Aruba Lions Club with which he performed work for the Aruban community. Born on the island of Bonaire, the Palm also the Little League of the island and created a tourism office in Aruba Bonaire. The tourists to our island to get a one time visit to the neighboring island of Bonaire. Unfortunately, this office because of high costs eventually close its doors.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: June 15, 2009, 06:16:07 PM »

Aruba

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58108.php

Google translation:

The deceased founder Palm Tours

15 Jun, 2009, 13:31 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Luis' Wichi 'the Palm yesterday at the age of 85 in the hospital deceased. The co-founder of the Company Palm Tours was since early last week in the Horacio Oduber Hospital. In the presence of many family members he was there, on the medium care unit, the last sacrament.

Originally Bonairiaan, moved The Palm at the age of 15 to our island. He began his career as clerk of the Panama Company Store, where he soon opklom to the post of assistant manager. The Palm then continued his career in oil Lago Oil & Transport. In 1960 he founded the famous company in the Palm Tours. For his company and the product Aruba 'to promote he flew around the world. He sold his company in 1975 to Harold Malmberg whose family still control the company. Meanwhile, the company has grown into the largest business activities in Aruba.

Luis The Palm was for years a member of the Aruba Lions Club with which he performed work for the Aruban community. Born on the island of Bonaire, the Palm also the Little League of the island and created a tourism office in Aruba Bonaire. The tourists to our island to get a one time visit to the neighboring island of Bonaire. Unfortunately, this office because of high costs eventually close its doors.

edit to correct link

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: June 15, 2009, 06:22:31 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58105.php

Aruba

Years in prison for robbery of tourists

15 Jun, 2009, 13:30 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Joshua Buddy last week sentenced to twelve months imprisonment of which four months conditional on the robbery at a tourist on January 17 this year. In this robbery, he threatened the victim with a stone and went with an estimated 400 to 500 dollars in cash here.

The offender would be the pockets of tourists from his hands and ripped them are gone. The victim then continued in the pursuit. Al running the robber took the money from the wallet and threw it away. When the tourists were chasing him Buddy grabbed a rock and threatened the victim with them. A bystander gave the advice to tourists tramp alone to 'because it is dangerous. " The victim is going to do when reporting to the police. Agents were arrested later that day Buddy.

Although Buddy defense hung up a story about a homosexual man who offered him money, the court believed his story. Especially as a witness the history of the victim was able to confirm. The relatively heavy punishment, the courts protect the community against these veelpleger. Buddy is a friend of the police and has a long criminal record. He was in the past nine years now seven times previously convicted of criminal offenses and is addicted to drugs. Upon his arrest the police found 4 grams of cocaine.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.