April 20, 2024, 02:00:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 419647 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2009, 09:29:25 PM »

I've been locked out!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2009, 09:31:25 PM »

Hi Blue Moon

How is your sister?  How are you?

Hugs

Janet

sister is fine-minus her head of hair today.  Doctor told her to shave it off so they did not have to.  Guess he hates to see a woman cry.
I am fine.  Friday's surgery, according to the doctor, should go just fine.  We are holding him to that statement.  He is from a big clinic in Atlanta, came here in Feb. of this year to slow down his pace cause he was overwhelmed in Atlanta.  He has done this surgery here I think 20 times since Feb. so I guess he did not go far enough.  Before him anyone here would have to go to Nashville to Vanderbilt University Hosp. and now we can stay here and have these types of surgery.  So sister is positive and fully trusts this doctor.  Will update you Friday afternoon.

Thanks for the update Blue Moon.  Today would have been a very hard day for me in her shoes.   
You are both still in my prayers.  Please keep us posted.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2009, 09:43:58 PM »

I would love to have Beth release her notebooks she kept while on the island.  Remember the time when Greta had Beth on and she was suppose to release some parts of it to Greta but something happened (maybe it was Hurricane Katrina) and it never was read on the air.

I guess for legal purposes that is something Beth cannot do though.  If she will email copies of it to me I will put it out there for the world to read.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2009, 10:33:24 PM »

Great show DANA!    

I'm signing off for a while, just heard that a tornado just touched down west of me and headed this way!

Keep me in your prayers.  I'll sign back on when the storm has passed.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2009, 10:38:48 PM »

Great show DANA!    

I'm signing off for a while, just heard that a tornado just touched down west of me and headed this way!

Stay safe.  I am calling it a night also.  Those storms are heading toward us after midnight so I have a feeling I will not get much sleep after that time.  I hate storms in the late night hours.  Always seem worse because you cannot see what is heading toward you.

Good night.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2009, 10:51:29 PM »

Great show DANA!    

Stay Safe TM...I'm Praying!  The same storms missed Us earlier! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2009, 10:51:45 PM »

Great show DANA!    

Stay safe.  I am calling it a night also.  Those storms are heading toward us after midnight so I have a feeling I will not get much sleep after that time.  I hate storms in the late night hours.  Always seem worse because you cannot see what is heading toward you.

Good night.

They went through Dallas about 2 hours ago! Very windy! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2009, 11:20:14 PM »

Hi Blue Moon

How is your sister?  How are you?

Hugs

Janet

sister is fine-minus her head of hair today.  Doctor told her to shave it off so they did not have to.  Guess he hates to see a woman cry.
I am fine.  Friday's surgery, according to the doctor, should go just fine.  We are holding him to that statement.  He is from a big clinic in Atlanta, came here in Feb. of this year to slow down his pace cause he was overwhelmed in Atlanta.  He has done this surgery here I think 20 times since Feb. so I guess he did not go far enough.  Before him anyone here would have to go to Nashville to Vanderbilt University Hosp. and now we can stay here and have these types of surgery.  So sister is positive and fully trusts this doctor.  Will update you Friday afternoon.

Thank you for the update Blue Moon.

God Bless

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2009, 11:27:23 PM »

He knew what he saw too!   

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2009, 11:28:31 PM »

Good Night AZSunny and Wreck.

Janet
8:30 PM

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2009, 11:37:16 PM »

Good Night AZSunny and Wreck.

Janet
8:30 PM
Nite!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2009, 12:31:52 AM »

2NJSons_Mom, snoopy and 1 Guest are viewing this topic

Hi, snoopy & 1 guest....just checking and checking out.  Smile   

I will be back. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2009, 01:04:54 AM »

Blue Moon,
My prays are with you, your sister and family.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2009, 01:21:25 AM »

Great show DANA!    

Good night.

I spoke too soon! Round 2 just knocked my power out! Back on now! 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2009, 01:22:48 AM »

None of us will always be right,nor will we always be wrong.What i do know is that the Monkey bunch are Monkey's with hearts of GOLD...JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2009, 01:23:42 AM »

Great show DANA!    

Good night.

Thanx for the update Wreck..At least your head is on fire.. Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2009, 01:25:50 AM »

Great show DANA!    

Good night.

Thanx for the update Wreck..At least your head isn't on fire.. Monkey Devil!

Correction..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2009, 01:29:55 AM »

There was a HUGE power surge and you could actually hear a very loud "sizzling" sound in the neighborhood (like what you would imagine an old time "electric chair" would sound like when the flip was switched)! I was surprised the shortage only lasted about 30 minutes. I've NEVER heard that sound before! 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2009, 01:31:28 AM »

There was a HUGE power surge and you could actually hear a very loud "sizzling" sound in the neighborhood (like what you would imagine an old time "electric chair" would sound like when the switch was flipped)! I was surprised the shortage only lasted about 30 minutes. I've NEVER heard that sound before! 
Monkey Devil!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2009, 01:32:45 AM »

I've questioned the actions of Tim Miller and Dave Holloway at times, and I firmly believe that is healthy to do to ensure I keep perspective. It is natural to question anything that doesn't fit the current train of thought. Sometimes I let my passion for Justice for Natalee take me further down a path than pure logic allows though, and wrt Tim and Dave I'm willing to give them both the benefit of doubt at the end of the day. I KNOW in my heart that there is absolutely NO way Tim or Dave have anything but Justice for Natalee driving them forward!
The critical path that needs to be followed is the persistence search: john s, louis s, kyle kingman. tim trahan.......the aruba ale, mos, and the recovery of the cage contents by aruba only divers!
Everything else in my mind is secondary to that critical path and while uncovering those secondary issues may lead to putting more pieces of the puzzle together, some may also distract from putting the right pieces of the puzzle together.....MOO...putting too much effort into what Tim Miller and Dave Holloway may have or may have not done is counterproductive to the critical path development, and it brings out emotions that further cloud the issues.
Focus on the critical path...that is the most promising route to get Justice for Natalee....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.