April 19, 2024, 01:29:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 419448 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: June 15, 2009, 09:14:50 PM »

BTW texasmom, I won't need to be sharing that hidey hole you got there.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: June 15, 2009, 09:17:20 PM »

Not to change the subject, and it's sort of an inside joke but....

Evidentally Johan and ******* have connected me in some way to hermit crabs  
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: June 15, 2009, 09:19:41 PM »

Not to change the subject, and it's sort of an inside joke but....

Evidentally Johan and ******* have connected me in some way to hermit crabs  

I think this is Johan's hermit crab he measured in the cage.  ALE bagged it up for good measure.

How lame are those two?   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: June 15, 2009, 09:26:50 PM »

I agree with texas, Muffy and Blue.

I also agree that johan is a bit off.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: June 15, 2009, 09:35:02 PM »

Janet I posted an update last night in prayer thread.  Today is even better, tomorrow is on to a rehab center and then home from there.  Much better spirits today and can move her arm a little bit today.  One day at a time.

Janet, I just don't know what to say about Tim and Dave other than I honestly do not believe they had anything to do with this coverup except for the fact they were naive and being used.  Used by AHATA, Aruba, and the ALE and finally by the crew of the Persistence.  Dave, to me, is very naive and wanted with all his heart to believe these people in Aruba could and would help him find his baby girl.  They didn't and all I can hope for for him now is it has gone on too long and now is the time to stand strong and against this corrupt island and tell it like it is.  Aruba WILL NEVER give justice for Natalee. 

All I can say at the moment is I am here foremost for Natalee and I pray a hero will rescue her and bring her home to her family.  I will stand beside Beth through it all for that very reason.  There has to be one honest person on that island who will do the right thing for Natalee and her family but I do know who that person/persons are not-AHATA, the Dutch elite, Julia R., Mark P., and so on and so on.  Precious time was wasted by believing in these scrums.  They did not care for Natalee and they really did not care for Natalee's mother--she told it like it is.  They did not like that.

Tim Miller will allow people to use him and vice versus if it helps him bring one more son/daughter/mother/father home to their families.  In my heart I believe Tim knew what he saw and that will forever haunt him just as finding the remains of his daughter did.  He knew then, he knows now.  JMO

Yes Blue Moon.  One day at a time.

Hugs.

++++++

Thank you for your response. 

I stand with Beth 100% and this is why I am so frustrated that all those involved with the Persistence undertaking  ... intentionally or unintentionally ... may have prevented the last chance to have her precious daughter given back to her ... affording her a measure of closure.

However ... I cannot give a pass to those who unintentionally participated in furthering the Aruban coverup UNTIL they break their silence and expose John Sivetti's betrayal for what it was.

I will work silently behind the scenes on this topic while robo posting reminders that a corrupt Aruban investigation prevent justice from prevailing for an 18 year old American citizen.

Thanks again Blue Moon and ... you, your sister and family are in my prayers.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: June 15, 2009, 09:40:13 PM »

MuffyBee

I never expected an answer to my email regarding my concerns.

If you read my posts ... my backup quotes reveal the foundation of my positions on the issues.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: June 15, 2009, 09:47:45 PM »

However ... I cannot give a pass to those who unintentionally participated in furthering the Aruban coverup UNTIL they break their silence and expose John Sivetti's betrayal for what it was.

No problem with asking questions.  But you have gone beyond asking questions and have made assumptions and unfounded accusations against Tim Miller.  No one is saying to give him a pass.  But neither do you need to trash him here continuously, every day because he hasn't answered your email.  Everyone has seen the questions.  And there are more questions than answers.  I just think it's very, very wrong of you to darken Tim Miller's name. Yes, you and others may have questions.  That's not wrong to question.  But look back and read what you are posting.  It's hateful imo, and doesn't bring any answers.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: June 15, 2009, 09:52:42 PM »

MuffyBee

I never expected an answer to my email regarding my concerns.

If you read my posts ... my backup quotes reveal the foundation of my positions on the issues.

Janet

I've read your posts Janet.  And I still think you are wrong to post what you are posting about Tim Miller.  You don't have questions, you've been judge, jury and executioner..  The foundation of my position is Tim Miller has done more than anyone I know to help find the missing, including Natalee Ann Holloway imo.  Whatever you think about Tim and his silence is what you will think.  God bless Tim Miller.  Muffy

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: June 15, 2009, 09:56:56 PM »

No problem with asking questions.  But you have gone beyond asking questions and have made assumptions and unfounded accusations against Tim Miller.  No one is saying to give him a pass.  But neither do you need to trash him here continuously, every day because he hasn't answered your email.  Everyone has seen the questions.  And there are more questions than answers.  I just think it's very, very wrong of you to darken Tim Miller's name. Yes, you and others may have questions.  That's not wrong to question.  But look back and read what you are posting.  It's hateful imo, and doesn't bring any answers.

MuffyBee

What would your reaction be to Tim Miller's silence regarding what he observed on the Persistent and ... what would your reaction be to Tim Miller's ongoing professinal relationship with John Silvetti IF the remains of your loved one could have been in that trap.

Janet

+++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Ingman:
  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: June 15, 2009, 09:59:57 PM »

I've said my piece peace and now:

« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 10:02:20 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: June 15, 2009, 10:02:47 PM »

AND fighting about it isn't going to help either.

This is my opinion:

Tim Miller is not a perfect person and neither is anyone else.  Tim could have been wrong about what he thought he saw in the cage.  I'm not saying nothing was there but he could have been wrong about WHAT was there.

Dave Holloway is simply doing anything he can and trusting some of the wrong people along the way.  I have no idea what goes through Robins mind.

I stand behind Beth and with Natalee.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 10:06:41 PM by klaasend » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: June 15, 2009, 10:08:09 PM »

I apologize if I've disrupted this thread, and intend no disrespect to Natalee or memory.  That is why I zipped it and will say no more.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #412 on: June 15, 2009, 10:08:47 PM »

ABC seems to be the major network in this area that is consistently airing the Aruba commercials.  Also some cable networks I've seen.

What has anyone else seen across the nation?   

Just hoping to move the dialogue along.....     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: June 15, 2009, 10:14:41 PM »

ABC seems to be the major network in this area that is consistently airing the Aruba commercials.  Also some cable networks I've seen.

I used to see commercials on HGTV but haven't for a long time.  As for ABC, I refuse to watch anything on the 3 major networks and it has really been a long time since I watched anything other the American Idol. So I haven't seen anything in quite a while.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: June 15, 2009, 10:15:53 PM »

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #415 on: June 15, 2009, 10:22:00 PM »

I have never seen an Aruba commercial in my area.  Bahamas yes, Aruba no!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #416 on: June 15, 2009, 10:26:26 PM »

I used to see commercials on HGTV but haven't for a long time.  As for ABC, I refuse to watch anything on the 3 major networks and it has really been a long time since I watched anything other the American Idol. So I haven't seen anything in quite a while.

Thanks, Blue Moon.  HGTV is one cable station I watch that has them.  Just was curious about the ABC 20/20 Cuomo specials about the case & the contracts ABC has with Aruba....still observing....just not sure what it all means, if anything.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #417 on: June 15, 2009, 10:29:48 PM »

I have never seen an Aruba commercial in my area.  Bahamas yes, Aruba no!   

Thanks, MT.....wonder how this is all arranged?   That's why I asked, because I know across the nation & elsewhere things are broadcasted at different times and on other networks. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: June 15, 2009, 10:36:31 PM »

Is Aruba still showing up here in the U.S. for the travel shows?  I haven't heard anything about them lately.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: June 15, 2009, 10:39:48 PM »

Is Aruba still showing up here in the U.S. for the travel shows?  I haven't heard anything about them lately.

Yes, I'm sure they are.  I don't know when or where the next travel show is but they will likely be there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.