April 26, 2024, 03:56:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420771 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: June 16, 2009, 05:40:16 PM »

At first glance, I don't see who I'm looking for.

But check this page of her friends for some interesting names that might help discern what direction I'm going

http://www.facebook.com/friends/?id=836109440&flid=&view=everyone&q=&nt=0&nk=0&s=550&st=0

I follow.....starting from the beginning, I was just noticing local names we all know...Jairo, Dilma, Alberto, Tito, etc. 

I think I must have been behind - because I never knew before today that Dilma Arends was Dilma Arends Geerman.  Which is interesting in itself..............but on that last page is an even better one, I think.

But keep in mind - we are looking for a stateside former monkey connection to both Rosalie and the name Geerman or Werleman. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: June 16, 2009, 05:43:03 PM »

Uhh..........screen shots of that account and friends while you can.

A little birdie told me that Rosalie has been emailed......
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: June 16, 2009, 05:49:15 PM »

Oh - and I wanted to say hello to our friend on Aruba who's here right now.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: June 16, 2009, 05:53:16 PM »

And now it's just up to my fellow monkeys to discern who that former stateside monkey is.

Think back to recent departees, and what they've told you about their personal life.  Compare that to the info on Rosalee to find a match.

Can't give out personal info on SM of any member, so this is going to be a lot like the  rendeer games we had to play for identification.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: June 16, 2009, 07:02:59 PM »

And now it's just up to my fellow monkeys to discern who that former stateside monkey is.

Think back to recent departees, and what they've told you about their personal life.  Compare that to the info on Rosalee to find a match.

Can't give out personal info on SM of any member, so this is going to be a lot like the  rendeer games we had to play for identification.

I would like to buy a vowel.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: June 16, 2009, 07:24:02 PM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #466 on: June 16, 2009, 08:16:26 PM »

crap.  I guess I have to register with an account to do anything on Facebook, huh? 

jen.....you should see some of the sites I have signed up to in order to spy/check up on/learn about/watch/etc. certain people/issues/things, etc.  disgusting, lol. I hope when I die my computer dies with me, lmao. My Son would be shocked at some of the crap I have on here, but it is necessary for me to do what I do.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #467 on: June 16, 2009, 08:23:32 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: June 16, 2009, 08:33:29 PM »

Like a wise monkey said a few pages back - we weren't aboard the Persistence when Silvetti gave Tim the boot.

Kyle wasn't even awake and topside to hear that discussion.  Argument?

It was John's boat, not Tim's and not Dave's.  It was Schaefer's money (ha-ha) not Tim's and not Dave's.  It was a crew taking on this project for pennies on the dollar in terms of their wages.

IMO, the ONLY THING either Dave or Tim could do was make suggestions, and take the whole endeavor with a huge THANK YOU to all of those mentioned above.

Very, very sad truth.  That saying about kicking a gift horse in the mouth comes to mind.

Likely, both of them had to grit their teeth at having no US law enforcement on board - and we know what Beth's brother's opinion was about how Silvetti handled all of it.

Considering it was John's boat - and KNOWING all that Tim Miller has done to try and bring Natalee home over the past 4 years, I can't imagine he left that ship happily, eagerly, or without some choice words for John.

BUT - just because Tim hasn't said anything publicly about what he saw, his feelings about what occurred, or any outrage at it all - doesn't necessarily mean that he, Beth, and Dave haven't discussed this in depth - with him providing other (unknown to us) information about what transpired.

I agree! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: June 16, 2009, 08:40:22 PM »

Texasmom & MuffyBee....
THANK YOU!

Keep on the critical path, which is dissecting the events/motives wrt persistence/john s/louis s./kyle (little boy) kingman/tim t/ata/ahata/purcell/renho/gizzardwizardlizzard/pm/om(pos kj&mos)/richardson/pj2k..That is the focus going forward......
looking for dirt on the family and American hero's don't do anything to promote Justice for Natalee..

Having said that I look forward to any future reports that show evidence of wrongdoing that directly prevented or covered up Justice for Natalee...no matter where it leads....but foundation must be laid before assumptions.....
mhoo

Thank You billb...I agree!   

"gizzardwizardlizzard"   Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: June 16, 2009, 08:52:13 PM »

Aruba

Strong women together

16 Jun, 2009, 14:57 (GMT -04:00)

Gray suits were not available yesterday on the first meeting of Aruban strong women last night in EPI. However, many floral dresses and high heels.

ORANGE CITY - "I am haunted by men in three-piece gray suits," joked Ambassador to the United States, Renée Jones-Bos. She was guest of honor yesterday at the first meeting in Aruba in the network Strong women of the Kingdom.

Bos, together with the Minister Plenipotentiary of Aruba in Washington Jocelyne Croes came from the U.S.. She said recently about her career in government where they are in the eighties as the first woman passed the famous' diplomatic class' of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Who this class runs well, is usually a glorious career in the diplomatic world in the future. Forest came to it was still a stronghold of men in three-piece gray suits. Forest was after this class to work at the Embassy in Bangladesh, but they wanted it in the first instance do not have. It would be difficult in this Islamic country for a woman to get up and running, was the other reason for the rejection. Yet they went. "It was just easier because there are more women working than men. The country has also had two female prime ministers, in the Netherlands have not succeeded, "said Bos, who is the first female Director General of Foreign Affairs. And since last year so the first female ambassador of the Kingdom in the United States.

Bos says under the impression of women in Aruba and joined the words of Minister of Education, Social Affairs and Infrastructure, Marisol Lopez Tromp, initiator of the meeting yesterday evening at the EPI Catering. Tromp called for greater solidarity among women. "Cross a helping hand to another woman."
According to Tromp can still better the position of women in Aruba: "There is still a macho culture, yes." In the report finds, for example, that women too often negative light: "It is often at fault . For example, in abuse cases. "She also says her work as a minister, as the only woman in the cabinet, as far as possible try to adjust the position of women. Therefore they are looking for more support to female colleagues as Statenleden Mervin Wyatt-Ras. States President yesterday was also present at the crowded meeting with numerous entrepreneurs, women in the social field and also, stressed the Minister, 'strong' huivrouwen. Even the young cyclist cross Shanayah Howell was there.
The meeting is the first minister says Tromp, the network of strong women Aruban further. Itself in the network of strong women in the Kingdom. This initiative was two years ago by the Dutch State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA) was created. Target is the position of the Antillean and Aruban women and so are those of the youth.

Edit to add link per texasmom:
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58184.php
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 08:58:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: June 16, 2009, 09:16:38 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58182.php

Aruba

Man falls from hotel balcony

16 Jun, 2009, 14:54 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The police had last Friday about a quarter to twelve o'clock at night with a message that a man would have fallen from a high floor of a hotel building. When the police spot was found the man of a balcony to his cases. Allegedly was the man in a forest grape plants. The injured was itself not entirely clear. The ambulance took the man to the emergency room for further treatment.

(article failed to mention he was an American tourist) 

http://www.awe24.com/index.php?id=1024&offId=30

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 13/06/2009 | horario: 00:34

police owing to bay cu urgencia at marriott surf club for one man cu supuestamente owing to cay for of floor saturday some minuut after of half night owing to enter informe cu one tourist will owing to cay for of floor y is throw abao at marriott surfclub, at once owing to dirigi ambulance y police at the sitio. at arrival of police owing to come encontra cu one man throw in the matanan of druif y cu was completamente turdi y cu do not corda what owing to pase. one rato after the ambulance owing to arrive y is atende cu the tourist americano that although is show one some injury but not was nothing earnest y owing to atende cune in the ambulance at hotel self. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: June 16, 2009, 09:19:46 PM »

Thanks MuffyBee!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: June 16, 2009, 09:41:20 PM »

Not to change the subject, and it's sort of an inside joke but....

Evidentally Johan and ******* have connected me in some way to hermit crabs  

Both of them are a few bricks shy of a load.   Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: June 16, 2009, 10:39:04 PM »

At first glance, I don't see who I'm looking for.

But check this page of her friends for some interesting names that might help discern what direction I'm going

http://www.facebook.com/friends/?id=836109440&flid=&view=everyone&q=&nt=0&nk=0&s=550&st=0

I follow.....starting from the beginning, I was just noticing local names we all know...Jairo, Dilma, Alberto, Tito, etc. 

I think I must have been behind - because I never knew before today that Dilma Arends was Dilma Arends Geerman.  Which is interesting in itself..............but on that last page is an even better one, I think.

But keep in mind - we are looking for a stateside former monkey connection to both Rosalie and the name Geerman or Werleman. 

I didn't realize it either Jen until after the movie, I figured I must have been the one that was behind!   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4924.1940

« Reply #1949 on: May 17, 2009, 10:35:38 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://curacao.usconsulate.gov/uploads/images/nXyIwfyZCXXtdMpu8FGccA/WEEKLY_News.pdf

News Items and Public Crime Summary for Week Ending
April 25, 2009

Aruba – Media in Aruba Moderately Positive About Holloway Movie

Media reaction in Aruba was somewhat positive after watching the television movie, "Natalee Holloway," which aired yesterday on Lifetime Movie Network. The movie is based on "Loving Natalee," the book by Natalee's mother Beth. Aruban journalist Dilma Arends-Geerman said that the movie was disappointing, but that Aruba was treated fairly by the movie makers. (Various media)

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: June 16, 2009, 11:19:01 PM »

OT Searching has left a message concerning her son in the prayer thread and in her son's thread in the lounge.  Please, she needs our love, prayers and support.

Prayer thread post: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=147.msg842984#msg842984

Searching's Son's thread post: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4967.msg843073#msg843073

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: June 16, 2009, 11:59:27 PM »

Not sure about the old monkey but from my memory:

Rosalie Klein was scubajap.

Rosalie Klein was said to be Dilma Arends' mouthpiece.

At some point Rosalie was a Gesterkamp (remember Jethro and the Octopus?)

There was a belief that MF was Rosalie's daughter, Annalisa Klein Gesterkamp.

I believe the whole group was utilized for internet disinformation "marketing".
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: June 17, 2009, 12:37:39 AM »

Not sure about the old monkey but from my memory:

Rosalie Klein was scubajap.

Rosalie Klein was said to be Dilma Arends' mouthpiece.

At some point Rosalie was a Gesterkamp (remember Jethro and the Octopus?)

There was a belief that MF was Rosalie's daughter, Annalisa Klein Gesterkamp.

I believe the whole group was utilized for internet disinformation "marketing".
Well done!!
(I used to call scubajap out at RWV!) I think scubajap was in cahoots with Julia Renfro --- (many believed they were one in the same).

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: June 17, 2009, 01:03:49 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: June 17, 2009, 01:08:37 AM »

igsigs summed up the "marketing" program, back in 2007, when an Aruban went missing:

Quote from: msmarple on September 19, 2007, 01:18:25 PM:

Cristoffer Laurance, 24, born in The Netherlands of Arubian parents, all residing on Aruba, has been missing for a week. His cell phone and passport is at home.

igsigs:

Renfro has seen video of Cristoffer at the HI.

Munzenhofer ran into him yesterday eating lunch.

Rosalie Klein has pictures of him hiding in Brazil.

Forget the cell and passport business, Cristoffer is clearly a runaway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.