April 25, 2024, 02:02:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420609 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: June 17, 2009, 09:08:23 AM »

Not sure about the old monkey but from my memory:

Rosalie Klein was scubajap.

Rosalie Klein was said to be Dilma Arends' mouthpiece.

At some point Rosalie was a Gesterkamp (remember Jethro and the Octopus?)

There was a belief that MF was Rosalie's daughter, Annalisa Klein Gesterkamp.

I believe the whole group was utilized for internet disinformation "marketing".
Well done!!
(I used to call scubajap out at RWV!) I think scubajap was in cahoots with Julia Renfro --- (many believed they were one in the same).

And Rosalie Klein Gesterkamp bought the Gottenbos boat in 2005................
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: June 17, 2009, 09:09:12 AM »

crap.  I guess I have to register with an account to do anything on Facebook, huh? 

jen.....you should see some of the sites I have signed up to in order to spy/check up on/learn about/watch/etc. certain people/issues/things, etc.  disgusting, lol. I hope when I die my computer dies with me, lmao. My Son would be shocked at some of the crap I have on here, but it is necessary for me to do what I do.

Believe me, I feel your pain!!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: June 17, 2009, 09:15:37 AM »

And now it's just up to my fellow monkeys to discern who that former stateside monkey is.

Think back to recent departees, and what they've told you about their personal life.  Compare that to the info on Rosalee to find a match.

Can't give out personal info on SM of any member, so this is going to be a lot like the  rendeer games we had to play for identification.

I would like to buy a vowel.

Let's see...............

There's a "u", an "a", an "e" and an "i"

But that's in the person's real name - not what their nic was at SM.

This person was quite vocal about his/her personal life - not necessarily in the Natalee threads.

This person was a 'recent' new Monkey with regards to the Persistence search.

This person was a member at the bitch and groan site, is a member at the GM site, and is now also a member at BFN.

A connection to Rosalie Klein would explain MOUNTAINS of things regarding the position this person took during and after the expose of the Persistence.  Not to mention the timing of his/her registration at SM.

This person lives in the same state as another Monkey who is still an active member at SM -predominantly in the Natalee threads but also around about the whole forum.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: June 17, 2009, 09:29:21 AM »

And now it's just up to my fellow monkeys to discern who that former stateside monkey is.

Think back to recent departees, and what they've told you about their personal life.  Compare that to the info on Rosalee to find a match.

Can't give out personal info on SM of any member, so this is going to be a lot like the  rendeer games we had to play for identification.

I would like to buy a vowel.

Let's see...............

There's a "u", an "a", an "e" and an "i"

But that's in the person's real name - not what their nic was at SM.

This person was quite vocal about his/her personal life - not necessarily in the Natalee threads.

This person was a 'recent' new Monkey with regards to the Persistence search.

This person was a member at the bitch and groan site, is a member at the GM site, and is now also a member at BFN.

A connection to Rosalie Klein would explain MOUNTAINS of things regarding the position this person took during and after the expose of the Persistence.  Not to mention the timing of his/her registration at SM.

This person lives in the same state as another Monkey who is still an active member at SM -predominantly in the Natalee threads but also around about the whole forum.
I'm guessing the state is Louisianna and this person is connected to Silvetti.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: June 17, 2009, 09:31:46 AM »

Not Louisiana.  Still unkown about a connection to Silvetti.

The state is the same as one of our Mods. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: June 17, 2009, 09:35:14 AM »

BTW - I absolutely HATE having to go about things in this manner - but we have to abide by the rules here, and this is the only other way I know to do this.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #486 on: June 17, 2009, 10:01:26 AM »

O/T (well kinda)

http://www.gilligansisle.com/minnow.html

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: June 17, 2009, 10:11:29 AM »

Oh TxMom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I do so adore you!!!!!!!!!!!

The S.S.                      Minnow 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: June 17, 2009, 10:19:01 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/acpugLiaBUQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/acpugLiaBUQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

Natalee, the musical!

by Maaike STAFF HORST

New blood curdling revelations Joran van der Sloot in car with hidden cameras

DEN HAAG, Wednesday
        A musical about Natalee Holloway? Why not, thought director Thijs de Wit. Her disappearance has already been found: global media attention, three books, films, music and endless clips on YouTube and an Emmy Award for Peter R. de Vries. A musical theater was not the failure. Tonight is the try-out in Zeebelt Theater in Den Haag.
         With songs like 'My name is Sloot "," Natalee, why you did that on me? "And" They killed my girl' creep students music training in Rotterdam Codarts close to the skin of prime suspect Joran van der Sloot. There is a scene on the beach, where he Natalee Holloway would have left, and new blood curdling revelations made in a car with hidden cameras.
        "The broadcast of Peter R. de Vries, Joran remarkable he leaves decisions in the car undercover informant Patrick van der Eem, was for me the reason for this performance, "says Thijs de Wit from. "That program was so great dramatic up! Everything is said to be the truth presented. As you can imagine that a 24-hour film of De Vries also the opposite can be proven. What were the program and hear Joran has - as he claims - indeed, only told what the infiltrator wanted to hear? "

Song
         The song 'The Truth' is composed in the opening text of the award-winning crime program, which last year in the Netherlands by seven million people in America were viewed and won an Emmy Award. "The evocative voice-over which we broadcast in our musical theater, including The White describes his newest production. For filling, he worked closely with Daan van West (Musical Opinion) and playwright Andreas Scharf Berg.
        "Many ideas come from the huge amount of movies and music that you find on YouTube. This material, the actors themselves further. There is a Judas figure, the traitor, and we go into the show looking for a new protagonist, 'In search of Joran, say, because the last is "voted out".
        De Wit, itself part of artists PIPS: lab, is accustomed to working from different disciplines. With the computer as a mixer and music, theater, film, text and humor as ingredients comply performances never short of expectations.
        "We have live on stage created a film. The actors operate cameras. This is a reference to the media spectacle in which the presentation is about. In addition, someone who both play on the floor and in close-up on a video screen, something glamoureusachtigs. That will be very useful. We do not talk about who owes whom, but try a picture of all involved: Joran, Peter, mother Beth, Patrick and Natalee. And we appreciate how our society deals with this. The story has all the ingredients of a Greek tragedy in itself, where people are struggling with their feelings of hatred and love, and reason and emotion collide. "
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: June 17, 2009, 10:19:02 AM »

I logged in late and said....I know, I know!!!   Had hand up, but was too late.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: June 17, 2009, 10:22:57 AM »

I logged in late and said....I know, I know!!!   Had hand up, but was too late.   

I figured you would know after my posts this morning. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: June 17, 2009, 10:24:01 AM »

Admittedly, I do not know about - much less understand - the Dutch culture in Holland, but I think a musical is in poor taste. 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #492 on: June 17, 2009, 10:28:07 AM »

Admittedly, I do not know about - much less understand - the Dutch culture in Holland, but I think a musical is in poor taste. 

I sat here and had the same feeling.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: June 17, 2009, 10:32:18 AM »

Now think about that connection for a minute, and all that it entails..................

Klein (Gesterkamp) bought the Gottenbos boat in 2005.

The Gottenbos boat that Natalee's family could never get an answer as to whether or not it was ever searched.

The Gottenbos boat that Sander put into play via his statement.

The Gottenbos boat that Joran put into play by his inclusion of Koen in his "alibi" for the night of the 30th.

The Gottenbos boat that scubajap (AKA Rosalie) went to such pains to insist had spun a prop and was out of commission on the night(s) in question - that Sander's statement contradicts.

The cell phone pings of Joran that put him at the dock in between the Mariott and the Holiday Inn the night of the 30th - when he said he was with Koen at the racquet club at that exact time (which he later admitted never happened).

The Gottenbos boat that many have ascertained as being the vehicle which disposed of Natalee's remains at sea.

The Freebird timeline that encompasses those beliefs and the supportive facts for them.

The Freebird timeline that Kyle told us was definitely looked at by Persistence before their search began.

The Freebird timeline that Kyle queried us on for more detail once the search began, and before they found the cage.

Now add in the SS Minnow (hee-hee) and his/her connection to Rosalie, his/her registration time at SM, and all of his/her actions AFTER Persistence was exposed.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: June 17, 2009, 11:16:22 AM »

Ya'll Monkey's are just to much..Me thinks a couple ladies got their panties in a bunch as we speak......... Thanx Jen3560! an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: June 17, 2009, 11:25:50 AM »

Y/W KTF!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: June 17, 2009, 01:59:19 PM »

Just sit right back & you’ll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip
That started from this tropic port aboard this tiny ship.
The mate was a mighty sailing man, The skipper brave & sure.
Five passengers set sail that day for a three hour tour,
A three hour tour

The weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed,
If not for the courage of the fearless crew
The Minnow would be lost,
The Minnow would be lost.

The ship's a-ground on the shore of this uncharted desert isle
With Gilligan,
The Skipper too,
The millionaire and his wife,
The movie star
The Professor and Mary Ann,

Here on Gilligan's Isle.

Me thinks the Minnow is lost...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: June 17, 2009, 02:08:52 PM »

Hi Monkeys.....a couple of months ago, a current monkey asked if a banned monkey could be related to an AHATA person.  I do think this is the one Jen is referring to....and I wonder if
anyone had information at that time.  It is just a note on my desk so I don't have a date to
go back to.....Thanks.....Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: June 17, 2009, 02:09:28 PM »

FOR THOSE AMERICAN TRAITORS..

BAD BOY'S,BAD BOY'S
WATCHA YA GONNA DO
WATCHA YA GONNA DO,
 WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU

TICK_TOCK_TICK_TOCK_TICK

THEN IT' KNOCK,KNOCK
WHO'S THERE?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #499 on: June 17, 2009, 02:54:22 PM »

Hi Monkeys.....a couple of months ago, a current monkey asked if a banned monkey could be related to an AHATA person.  I do think this is the one Jen is referring to....and I wonder if
anyone had information at that time.  It is just a note on my desk so I don't have a date to
go back to.....Thanks.....Mere

Hi, Mere. 

I remember the question you are referring to but do not recall anyone having information and posting it.  It was suggested that there could be a relationship with someone but not confirmed, if my memory serves me well.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.