April 26, 2024, 12:29:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420836 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: June 17, 2009, 04:57:15 PM »

<snipped>

BUT - just because Tim hasn't said anything publicly about what he saw, his feelings about what occurred, or any outrage at it all - doesn't necessarily mean that he, Beth, and Dave haven't discussed this in depth - with him providing other (unknown to us) information about what transpired.

It would appear that neither Tim Miller or Kyle Kingman shared with either Beth or Dave regarding their genuine concerns  encompassing the contents of the trap.

I would had assume that Tim Miller would have shared with Dave Holloway when they both pursued that false lead that took them to Nicaragua immediately following the December 30, 2007 visual dive on the trap … the visual dive that Aruban divers claim there was nothing Natalee Holloway case related.

However ... considering Beth Holloway was uninformed until September, 2008 and ... Dave Holloway was participating in the raising of funds in April, 2008 to further the Persistence investigation of targets ... maybe Natalee Holloway's father was in the dark regarding the troubling happenings on board the Persistence.

If there is something I am not getting?  I would sincerely appreciate being informed.

Thank you.

Janet

+++++

KYLE KINGMAN – IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it. 

Kyle Kingman: He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica.

JOHN SILVETTI - IN HIS OWN WORDS

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount ...

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

jen3560:
Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

Jen 3560
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/08 -
« Reply #968 on: February 25, 2009, 01:03:53 PM »

When Beth was made aware of the full scope of things last September, she "needs time to digest it" and wanted to "share it with someone I trust".

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4574.msg690239#msg690239

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #501 on: June 17, 2009, 05:29:25 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58248.php

Google translation:

Aruba

7.5 years in prison for taxi robber

17 Jun, 2009, 13:54 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Jahruby Morris was yesterday sentenced to seven years and six months imprisonment for his participation in several robberies last year. Morris is considered the main culprit in a series of brutal taxi robberies in October and November last year. He is also guilty of the robbery at takeaway restaurant in the United Dinner three streets on September 30, 2008. The Public Prosecutor (OM) had demanded ten years imprisonment.

Co-defendant Peter Fradl was acquitted. The prosecutor had demanded five years in prison for violent robbery on an elderly woman in the Viola Street. The court found that there was enough evidence and ordered the immediate release of Fradl. During the trial had testified that Morris Fradl was not present in the armed robberies. Moreover, the victim Fradl not recognized.

Acquittal
Morris also was acquitted of robbery in the Viola Street on October 23 last year. This is despite the fact that the robbery itself has referred in his statement. The Court found that there are too many missing details to conclude that Morris was actually an accomplice to the robbery. The fact that the victim claimed to recognize him, made no impression on the court. The faces of the perpetrators were partially covered and the victim is blind in one eye.

Violence
Morris was eventually convicted of violent armed robberies of four taxi drivers. He was the one behind the drivers and place them a weapon against the head set. One of the cabbies has Morris can identify. He was convicted of armed robbery with threat and violence. The fact that the robberies, four within two months, as short to each other were performed, the court account in sentencing. The fact that the firearm used was an air gun, the Court made no difference in the severity of the threat. The fact that Morris has already been condemned because of theft and prohibited possession of firearms, the right weight. Eventually he was sentenced to seven years and six months prison for less arrest.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #502 on: June 17, 2009, 05:33:43 PM »

Oh TxMom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I do so adore you!!!!!!!!!!!

The S.S.                      Minnow 

You don`t really believe that crap do you?

OMG Have you gone crazy

never lift the pressure of evil island
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: June 17, 2009, 05:37:51 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58245.php

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: June 17, 2009, 05:39:39 PM »

Oh TxMom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I do so adore you!!!!!!!!!!!

The S.S.                      Minnow 

You don`t really believe that crap do you?

OMG Have you gone crazy

Just what do you mean by that Bastibro?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: June 17, 2009, 05:45:41 PM »

Answer all by yourself Bastibro, you can do it!   

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: June 17, 2009, 05:50:35 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: June 17, 2009, 05:51:41 PM »

I'm waiting Bastibro....

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #508 on: June 17, 2009, 05:55:46 PM »

I think you know darn well what i`m talking about.
I`m talking about this sick attitude towards someone who is dedicated to Natalee`s case like no other.

But nevermind, talking to you is like talking to a concrete wall, I realize.
Research? NO . . impeach someone in a dirty way? YES 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: June 17, 2009, 06:06:12 PM »

I`m talking about this sick attitude towards someone who is dedicated to Natalee`s case like no other.

Research? NO . . impeach someone in a dirty way? YES 

Give me a break Bastibro, and stop letting ******** pull your strings, it's very unbecoming for you!

You haven't talked to me at all about anything, and IF you wanted to discuss anything you made a very bad choice for a beginning to the discussion.

The only sick attitude I've seen is reflected in your post, one of very few for a very long time so the intent is very obvious.

Dedicated to Natalee's case like no other?  You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #510 on: June 17, 2009, 06:07:48 PM »

Research? NO . . Trying to impeach someone in a dirty way? YES 

Correction

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #511 on: June 17, 2009, 06:28:33 PM »

Bananas are good for high blood pressure even if You just throw them....  Monkey Devil!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: June 17, 2009, 06:32:01 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #513 on: June 17, 2009, 06:33:39 PM »

Hello...TM SuzieQ ArtColley and 8 guests! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: June 17, 2009, 06:39:07 PM »

Bananas are good for high blood pressure even if You just throw them....  Monkey Devil!

Incoming!!!!!!

Monkey Devil!

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #515 on: June 17, 2009, 06:42:01 PM »

BTW O B S E R V E R is a good man. God loves him just like He loves you and me

Good Night Monkeys

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: June 17, 2009, 06:47:14 PM »

I guess Bastibro is finished with his little "show".  He must have had other assignments while he was here.   Monkey Devil!

We can't "impeach" anyone who has already impeached themself by their own actions/words.

Some people will go to great extremes to have their words seen, even if they need to do it through someone else.  That someone else needs to put his big boy panties on, and remember why he's still a member here and they're NOT!

Some people need to think long and hard about WHY their words are not seen on a public forum regarding this case.  Hint:  It's NOT due to their extreme dedication.

JMO

Rant over, back to the newspapers.   

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #517 on: June 17, 2009, 06:51:13 PM »

Good Night Monkeys
OHHHHH Reallly now????

WE all know What a lying POS crapm you are and HE is!

I see your snarky & snide comments - and no one has done more for Natalee?  What a pile of sh*t. You who appeared YEARS later with an agenda basiibro.

Maybe you and your hooligan friends need that recognition WE DON'T.

Don't you and Johan have somewhere else to be and not bothering these good people?

« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 07:08:52 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: June 17, 2009, 08:19:37 PM »

Good Night Monkeys

Wow, I'm confused because I didn't see any talk about the person above.  We'll have to disagree on that OK?  Years ago I had a boss who claimed to have a friend in the mafia, he told me his friend was a great guy.  I disagreed with him too.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: June 17, 2009, 08:23:34 PM »

Good Night Monkeys
OHHHHH Reallly now????

WE all know What a lying POS crapm you are and HE is!

I see your snarky & snide comments - and no one has done more for Natalee?  What a pile of sh*t. You who appeared YEARS later with an agenda basiibro.

Maybe you and your hooligan friends need that recognition WE DON'T.

Don't you and Johan have somewhere else to be and not bothering these good people?

Just wanted to say hi to Rob!! The thread was locked for some reason! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.