April 19, 2024, 06:12:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 419457 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2009, 01:34:36 AM »

Blue Moon,
My prayers are with you, your sister and family.
self edit...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2009, 01:35:25 AM »

There was a HUGE power surge and you could actually hear a very loud "sizzling" sound in the neighborhood (like what you would imagine an old time "electric chair" would sound like when the flip was switched)! I was surprised the shortage only lasted about 30 minutes. I've NEVER heard that sound before! 

Good to know that all are safe!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2009, 01:58:57 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2009, 01:59:31 AM »

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2009, 02:00:21 AM »

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2009, 02:00:55 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2009, 02:21:55 AM »

Good night Good Monkeys...
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner....
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2009, 08:43:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys....waiting for Texasmom to check in.....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2009, 08:46:23 AM »

Great show DANA!    

I'm signing off for a while, just heard that a tornado just touched down west of me and headed this way!

Keep me in your prayers.  I'll sign back on when the storm has passed.

No major damage from the storm, but was left without internet.  This morning no power.  I hope to be back on tonight.

Have a great day Monkeys! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2009, 08:46:48 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2009, 09:13:12 AM »

Great show DANA!    

I'm signing off for a while, just heard that a tornado just touched down west of me and headed this way!

Keep me in your prayers.  I'll sign back on when the storm has passed.

No major damage from the storm, but was left without internet.  This morning no power.  I hope to be back on tonight.

Have a great day Monkeys! 
Round 3 hit again here this morning! Over 3 " of rain since last night!

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2009, 09:57:43 AM »

I don't believe Tim Miller left that boat without challenging John Silvetti.  

Tim Miller is a father who lost his daughter, and walked in the shoes of a parent NOT KNOWING where his daughter was.

Tim Miller is a Texan!

Logic dictates!

JMO

I agree!!!

We only have information from Kyle about when Tim was booted.  And Kyle was asleep when it all happened.

He woke up, and Tim was gone.

Silvetti told Kyle that Tim was "a liability, and wasn't needed anymore".

So we don't know what Tim did or didn't say to Silvetti when that happened.

From what I've seen of Tim, I agree with you Txmom!  Tim would never have just said "ok" and waltzed off of that boat without a fight.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2009, 09:58:16 AM »

I just want to say that this is a discussion board and a discussion about Dave's motivation is certainly
not throwing Dave under the bus.
This discussion is not encouraged by anyone.....most certainly not by Beth.....as speculated on other boards.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2009, 10:05:05 AM »

I've questioned the actions of Tim Miller and Dave Holloway at times, and I firmly believe that is healthy to do to ensure I keep perspective. It is natural to question anything that doesn't fit the current train of thought. Sometimes I let my passion for Justice for Natalee take me further down a path than pure logic allows though, and wrt Tim and Dave I'm willing to give them both the benefit of doubt at the end of the day. I KNOW in my heart that there is absolutely NO way Tim or Dave have anything but Justice for Natalee driving them forward!
The critical path that needs to be followed is the persistence search: john s, louis s, kyle kingman. tim trahan.......the aruba ale, mos, and the recovery of the cage contents by aruba only divers!
Everything else in my mind is secondary to that critical path and while uncovering those secondary issues may lead to putting more pieces of the puzzle together, some may also distract from putting the right pieces of the puzzle together.....MOO...putting too much effort into what Tim Miller and Dave Holloway may have or may have not done is counterproductive to the critical path development, and it brings out emotions that further cloud the issues.
Focus on the critical path...that is the most promising route to get Justice for Natalee....

hear, hear billb!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2009, 10:09:42 AM »

I just want to say that this is a discussion board and a discussion about Dave's motivation is certainly
This discussion is not encouraged by anyone.....most certainly not by Beth.....as speculated on other boards.

No way!  Say it ain't so?  The New Dark Side still making false assumptions and assertions?  Monkey Devil!

While I don't believe either Tim or Dave ever had any motivation or drive besides finding Natalee - I cannot fault those who are looking into it. 

Everyone has a right to an opinion, and those here are not irresponsible nor moving forward blindly with them.

The process of elimination is just as important as gleaning and dissecting new facts when it comes to getting to the truth of a situation.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2009, 10:11:16 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57885.php

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2009, 10:13:24 AM »

klaas - when I first read that, I thought it said "Circus hits..."

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2009, 10:25:49 AM »

Remember Kyle telling us this?  I have to wonder if this was TIM's plan.  And if THIS was why he was deemed a "liability" by John Silvetti, and removed from the boat.

Because obviously, the plan changed once Tim was gone, and only ALE dove on that cage.

Reply #740 on: March 18, 2008, 12:22:38 PM

-After the visual inspection on 30-Dec, the initial plan discussed by the project leads and Aruban police was for us (the team on board the Persistence) to be directly involved in the recovery of the trap.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.msg366321#msg366321

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2009, 11:42:17 AM »

Considering his past experience with the Aruba “powers that be”  I contend that Tim Miller should have distanced himself the search effort IF an Aruban invitation ... that would afford an FBI presence on board ... could not be secured. 

Think about Kyle Kingman’s own words.  The implication is that Tim Miller was both troubled and skeptical on December 30th in regards to the findings reported by the Aruban divers.

Yet … Tim fails to challenge John Silvetti.

In February, 2008 … there was the soliciting of donations to be forwarded to TES to underwrite the furthering of the search effort … the search effort that never happened.  Then there is the ongoing John Silvetti connection in regards to TES searches right up to this year.

I sincerely believed that Tim Miller was an advocate for Natalee Holloway … an advocate for her family.  However … my position has changed.  I know if there was a possibility that my loved one was inside that trap … I would feel betrayed.

Janet

++++++++

TIM MILLER – 12/30/07 -  “SOMETHING IS WRONG”

KYLE KINGMAN – IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.

On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area …

TES - FUND RAISING EFFORT

THE SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

Kyle Kingman – 02/15/08:
  Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: "Holloway search".

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out:
http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email:
donate@texasequusearch.org

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/support-effort.html

JOHN SILVETTI AND TES CONNECTION

December 09, 2008

Tim Miller and John Silvetti from the Silvetti Group out of Louisiana, will be in Yankeetown, Florida to search for the two men missing since their plane lost radar contact with officials. Darien Peckham and Zachary Schlitt were headed to Vandenberg Airport, Tampa, Florida and never reached their destination. We will post more details regarding this search at a later date.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

December 12, 2008

Texas EquuSearch was successful in locating the A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld. Our hearts and prayers go out to the family and friends of this young man. TES would like to thank John Silvetti and the Silvetti group from Louisiana and Dennis and Tammy Watters and also the Texas Parks and Wildlife personnel for their roles in helping Texas EquuSearch locate A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/01/bergfeld-chase-richland-chambers-reservoir-tx-missing-121308/

February 22, 2009

As of 10:15 pm, Texas EquuSearch has been joined in the search for Dr. Zella by the Silvetti Group and Legacy Offshore Divers & Construction Company, both out of Louisiana. We will continue searching tonight, as long as possible.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/02/search-for-missing-kayaker-in-seabrook-tx-tes-needs-searchers/

February 24, 2009

On Monday, five different groups were using sonar equipment to scan the bottom of Clear Lake — League City, Nassau Bay, the Montgomery County Constable’s office and The Silvetti Group and Legacy Offshore Divers & Construction Co., both of Louisiana, Black said. Equusearch said the sonar teams and divers will work through most of Monday night.

“The winds have not let up on us to allow us to do anything much until now,” Black said Monday afternoon.

The search will continue on Tuesday beginning at 8 a.m. Volunteers are needed and encouraged to visit the command center located at the Clear Lake Park boat ramp on NASA Parkway in Seabrook.

At about 10:15 p.m. Sunday, the search team was joined by The Silvetti Group and Legacy arrived with divers, who began searching shortly thereafter and continued diving until about 5 a.m. Monday.

http://www.hcnonline.com/articles/2009/02/24/bay_area_citizen/news/2kayak26.txt

Edit to change January 2008 to February 2008 per Janet's request

Jen

Tim Miller observed and heard all while on board the Persistence ... all that troubled Kyle Kingman in regards to John Silvetti's complete trust of the Arubans.

I concede that prior to leaving the ship on January 1/08 (?) to follow the Costa Rica tip ... while Kyle Kingman had his 48 sleep ... Tim Miller may have challenged/ confronted John Silvetti regarding his doubts concerning the claims of the Aruban divers that impled that the visual dive revealed nothing case related inside the trap.

However ... when you consider Tim Miller's ongoing professional relationship with John Silvetti in regards to the TES organization ... could it be that an understanding was reached?

Janet
_______

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  Tim Miller was never on the Persistence while I was not on board.  He stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle Kingman:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs (December 30/07). It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2009, 11:46:36 AM »

For me personnally,there are things i find hard to reconcile,in terms of Dave & Tim's continued relationship with people who've been shown to not have Justice for Natalee at the forfront.I'm struggling with it..If,by some grand scheme there is a plan for these associations,GREAT.If not i'm still very troubled as to why...JMOO

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.