April 26, 2024, 05:32:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420786 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: June 18, 2009, 08:34:03 PM »

Tell us what you think, Debbie. Monkey Devil!

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together. 

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

Also... I think Klaas means SOUL, not sole.   Wink

All I ask is that they ADDRESS the questions. We ALL deserve that.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: June 18, 2009, 08:36:40 PM »

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together. 

And is Robin's friend Mark Purcell helping with the fundraising through AHATA?
I think Klaas does just fine.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: June 18, 2009, 08:44:46 PM »

OMG, I'm so embarrassed, you caught me in a typo/spelling error.  I should just quit now.  Thank you Debbie for straightening everything out for us and showing us the error of our ways. 

Note sarcasm 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: June 18, 2009, 08:44:55 PM »

I for one am not going to bash you for your opinion on this matter.  Some might agree with it and some don't.  We have been here for four years now and our main priority is Justic for Natalee.

Why do you feel the need to correct a spelling error.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: June 18, 2009, 08:49:07 PM »

Debbie and ******* likely have a scoreboard for SM spelling errors.  That's part of the GREAT RESEARCH being done. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: June 18, 2009, 08:51:52 PM »

Debbie

Kyle Kingman's own words are not going to go away.

Janet

++++++

THE VISUAL DIVE

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

THE RECOVERY DIVE

Kyle Kingman:
  15:46 I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.

That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further.

After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains...hmm.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: June 18, 2009, 08:53:22 PM »

Debbie and ******* likely have a scoreboard for SM spelling errors.  That's part of the GREAT RESEARCH being done. 

I'll bet that I have the most spelling errors.  Well, Hotshot may have one more than me.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: June 18, 2009, 08:53:57 PM »

Thanks Janet

Debbie - why don't you copy this and share it with Johan and *******.  I made it especially for Johan actually.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: June 18, 2009, 08:54:21 PM »

I'll bet that I have the most spelling errors.  Well, Hotshot may have one more than me.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: June 18, 2009, 08:55:30 PM »

Thanks Janet

Debbie - why don't you copy this and share it with Johan and *******.  I made it especially for Johan actually.

OMG   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: June 18, 2009, 08:56:45 PM »

Debbie

Kyle Kingman's own words are not going to go away.

Janet

++++++

THE VISUAL DIVE

Kyle Kingman:
I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

THE RECOVERY DIVE

Kyle Kingman:
  15:46 I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.

That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further.

After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains...hmm.
ALL I ask is that they ADDRESS these damning statements. Instead, they bash US for questioning.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #611 on: June 18, 2009, 08:57:39 PM »

Thanks Janet

OMG   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Den Dolder, Den Dolder, send Johan right over!   Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: June 18, 2009, 08:59:18 PM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: June 18, 2009, 09:04:20 PM »

Louis E. Schaefer has plenty of MONEY to fund the search without even blinking an eye Debbie...Why don't you ask the shareholders of Superior Offshore,and or feel free to look up all of Superior Offshores SEC filings online.Louis has BIG,BIG money that he took from people.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: June 18, 2009, 09:04:25 PM »

According to Tim Miller in the Dana Interview ... Kingman and John Silvetti  were not successful in "securing one dime" in the outreach for funds to assist in the underwriting of the costs associated with the investigating of the remaining sonar targets that were not dived on prior to the Persistence leaving Aruba?

Something is not right.

Janet

++++++++

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount ...

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

BFN
Quote from: LegallyLex on April 03, 2008, 07:42:52 PM

John, a lot of BFN posters have asked me how much money would be needed to complete the search. Can you provide an estimate on what amount would be needed?

John: It is very difficult to say, since Louis has not selected a ROV vessel and we do not know how much of a humanitarian discount we can count on by the vessel and ROV owners, but my guess is that we will be looking at around 1 million dollars.

Holloway searchers need help
Thursday, February 28, 2008 | 8:21 PM

A Kemah businessman has been on the front lines of the search for Natalee, spending over a million dollars of his own money. Over the past four months, he's paid for an underwater search.

The morning we were there, Louis Schafer was signing a wire transfer for $250,000. The money used to operate a sophisticated, deep sea survey boat, named the Persistence.

"I've dedicated a million dollars, I've gone way above that," said Louis Schafer of Underwater Expeditions. "I feel like it's time to ask for help from the American people that want to see this case solved."

Natalee Holloway traveled to Aruba two years ago to celebrate her high school graduation and disappeared. Natalee was last seen with Joran Van der Sloot who says he does not know what happened to her.

Schafer made a fortune in the deep sea diving business for oil rig removal and installation. He had access to unique technology and a team of experts that could find just about anything.

"So we have completely mapped the ocean floor, we know every object that's there, we know every object that could be a container holding her in the sea," he said.

A relentless search Schafer and his team say will stop, if they don't get more funding.

"And we all feel, I'm speaking from everybody on the team, that she's in one of the targets we have not looked at yet," Tim Trahan of Underwater Expeditions said. "We can't stop. I go to sleep at night thinking we've located it, we just need to get to it."

The search of the rest of those targets will stop this week. For more information on how you can help,

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951

THE SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

Kyle Kingman - 02/15/2008

Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: "Holloway search".

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/support-effort.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: June 18, 2009, 09:09:32 PM »

OMG, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying, LOL.  Johan posted at RU

By the way it's amateurish and ugly as hell

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: June 18, 2009, 09:15:38 PM »

OMG, that's funny! 

And my thinking was right, Johan would post a link in Hell to get a hit at his website!   Monkey Devil!

And he probably STILL didn't get one!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: June 18, 2009, 09:20:49 PM »

She must have left to give Johan my gift 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: June 18, 2009, 09:25:30 PM »

Unlike you, I won'd slam or bash you.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: June 18, 2009, 09:25:43 PM »

Must have just arrived on the cruise ship 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.