April 25, 2024, 06:33:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420684 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #660 on: June 18, 2009, 10:46:20 PM »

AZsunny, SunnyinTX - Johan has or had a special thread for me with a hermit crab video.  Didn't make much sense to me so that's how I responded 

Johan doesn't make much sense period!!

Ain't that the truth!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #661 on: June 18, 2009, 11:09:34 PM »

Wonder why Johan would be obsessed with crabs?   

(scratch, scratch)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: June 18, 2009, 11:12:25 PM »

(scratch, scratch)

Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: June 18, 2009, 11:13:39 PM »

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: June 18, 2009, 11:20:13 PM »

(scratch, scratch)

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: June 18, 2009, 11:31:30 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: June 18, 2009, 11:35:38 PM »

You shoulda watermarked him Klaas!  Johan will steal him for sure!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: June 18, 2009, 11:37:15 PM »

He'll take your photobucket link to who knows where!   

Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: June 18, 2009, 11:37:59 PM »

This one doesn't need a watermark 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: June 18, 2009, 11:39:00 PM »

Monkey's..Come on down.....
Keepthefaith, klaasend, Chata, texasmom, iris44, Magnolia, CBB, San, Monkey Mia and 9 Guests

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: June 18, 2009, 11:40:17 PM »

This is not perfect but I tried to do a transcript of what Tim Miller said:

Tim Miller on Dana Pretzer 6/17/09 About the Holloway Case

You know what we’re having a big fundraiser in July and Beth is actually coming to our fundraiser.  You know we’ve done so very very much work in Aruba.  And I was actually with John Silvetti that did the water search over there and Louis Schaefer who actually funded that thing last time I was with them just a couple of weeks ago and the Natalee Holloway case is one of them that we still have 140+ targets over there that we located with the sonar equipment, it’s one of those things that we do want to get over there and investigate every one of them with the ROV send it down some of that stuffs in 1100 feet of water.  And again it’s going to be an extremely expensive search upwards of a million and a half dollars and again there’s one irresponsible reporter out of Birmingham Alabama that reported that we already had that one and a half million dollars secured.  And it’s one of the things that just killed our donations..I mean just killed em.  We got emails and phone calls of people that had donated to us said how in the world can you spend one and a half million dollars on the Natalee Holloway case when we have all these missing persons cases over here.  Again it’s was not like that.   We don’t have ten cents secured for the Natalee Holloway case to go back to Aruba yet, it’s one of the things that Louis Schaefer is working on.  I know for a fact we will be back there someday.  I don’t think Fred Golba helped our relationship out over there in Aruba when he took his dog over there.  But I think we can mend all that stuff and move forward but I am certainly looking forward to the day when we get back over to Aruba continue that search and investigate every one of them objects that we’ve got out there in the sea.  See if we can pull off that miracle and get Natalee located.  Natalee is of course not priority right now and it’s because of funding and because of other cases we’ve got.  But I’m not going to say that she’s totally on the back burner neither. So you know it’s going to take another one of them miracles for Louis Schaefer to go ahead and generate the money and I know if anybody can do it it will be Louis Schaefer.  And when God blesses us with that then we’ll go over there and put every effort into seeing if by chance one of them objects is Natalee and we feel as though one of them are, we’ve just got to get the right one.

NBC.13

Natalee Holloway update: potential problems for search parties bound for Aruba
By Jen Hale
Reporter and weekend anchor
Published: March 25, 2009

Tensions are building between two search parties involved in the search for missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway.

Right now, private investigator Fred Golba is currently in Aruba, searching a retention pond.

Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch are planning a deep water search on the ocean floor in the next few months.

They’ve raised $1.5 million dollars to go back to Aruba to finish a search that began last March, then stalled when funding ran out.

Underwater rovers will inspect suspicious containers on the ocean bottom that could hold Natalee’s remains.

“We still have 140 plus targets over there. We’re going to be bringing in a 360 ft boat from Trinidad,“ says Miller.

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/natalee_holloway_update_potential_problems_for_search_parties_bound_for_aru/65265/

TEXAS EQUUSEARCH WEBSITE

Texas Equusearch Dispels Media Reports Concerning Natalle Holloway Case
Posted on 26. Mar, 2009 by Admin, TES in Featured Articles, Press Releases, TES News

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch is working hard to dispel media reports concerning the Natalee Holloway case.  Reports have surfaced today that Texas EquuSearch has collected $1.5 million to continue the search for Natalee, which is entirely untrue.

Also untrue is the report that Tim was traveling to Aruba with Fred Golba.  This has not been the first time that media has printed false reports regarding TES cases, to include the Caylee Anthony case.

This is the worst year financially for Texas EquuSearch since it began.  We are struggling on a daily basis to try to meet the needs of families across the country that are begging for help.  In these tough economic times, this false, irresponsible reporting could have a very negative impact on our ability to raise funds which go to serve families of the missing” said Miller.  “When the public hear that we have raised that large amount of money to dedicate to one search, they are not going to be willing to donate to our cause of finding missing people.  We are at a point of not being able to support the families that really need us, and when something like this happens, it is just devastating”. “We would not even attempt to raise that amount of money for just one case with so many families awaiting our help ...

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/03/hollowaycase/

EMAIL - JEN HALE

Subject: RE: NATALEE HOLLOWAY SEARCH
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 23:43:48 -0400
To:

Dear Janet,

I have indeed spoken with Tim about the announcement on his website. It is very odd --- as that information is exactly what he told me. I don't know if you are in the Birmingham area, but he did a phone interview with us where he laid out the search, the boat, the price tag and said it would all happen in the next few months. He told viewers that himself on our air. I am horribly sorry if that has hurt donations or caused large donors to pull back...which is why I have taken the article off of our website.  I have considered putting the whole phone interview on the internet to somehow vindicate myself so to speak, as I know people are upset ... but after speaking with Tim, he is convinced this whole thing has hurt donations, and I would never want to damage the chances of someone finding their loved one. I hope he will consider doing another interview and clarifying, but we'll just have to see how that turns out.

Thank you for your time and interest,

Warm Regards,
Jennifer Hale

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: June 18, 2009, 11:46:06 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: June 18, 2009, 11:49:55 PM »

Natalee Holloway's uncle is amazing.  He predicted if the Arubans were afforded possession of the contents of the trap ... anything case related would become a "crab".

Janet

++++++++

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28
« Reply #897 on: December 30, 2007, 10:30:32 PM »

They will have dateline onboard and I understand that they were involved in the Titantic so I assume they have the expertise to preserve any remains or artifacts and have a protocol. They can always find and locate it, call for assistance and then retrieve it. But that is my fear that they imediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.msg323242;topicseen#msg323242

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: June 19, 2009, 12:00:27 AM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: June 19, 2009, 12:04:10 AM »

Thanks Janet

Debbie - why don't you copy this and share it with Johan and *******.  I made it especially for Johan actually.

my sides are aching!!  Klaas you continually out do yourself!!

Klaas, I have been looking at this yellow crab all week, and thought..I don't get it.  Then I clicked it...now I get it!  Hysterical. 

O......M......G  I have been looking at this thing too and didn't know I was supposed to click on it either.  ha ha.  Oh and who cares if someone has a spelling error for crying out loud.  Good grief.  Don't like my spelling you can kiss my arse.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: June 19, 2009, 12:17:00 AM »

I'll explain a bit better.  At Johan and *******'s forum, Johan had a thread for SM and a specific one for me with the video of the hermit crab.  Not sure why he associates me with the hermit crab.  So..I took his hermit crab video and slightly modified it.  That's all 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #676 on: June 19, 2009, 12:20:34 AM »

Yep.............. that crab's South on Johan. Just as I expected..............   

Even the crab looks like it's running for other "pastures"..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: June 19, 2009, 12:22:15 AM »

Hi CBB!  I can't help myself, they keep taunting me 

P.S. did you know I misspelled a word?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: June 19, 2009, 12:25:22 AM »

Hi CBB!  I can't help myself, they keep taunting me 

P.S. did you know I misspelled a word?

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: June 19, 2009, 12:27:01 AM »

Janet    It's true, Debbie (BFN) pointed it out for me.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.