April 24, 2024, 04:45:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420575 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: June 19, 2009, 01:24:50 AM »

Nite Artcolley

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: June 19, 2009, 01:29:14 AM »

If many of these people can't understand the seriousness of obstruction of justice..They'll understand when they hear the knock on their door..No Sh_T..It ain't gonna be a polite knock either!Sucks to be you.......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: June 19, 2009, 01:36:06 AM »

If many of these people can't understand the seriousness of obstruction of justice..They'll understand when they hear the knock on their door..No Sh_T..It ain't gonna be a polite knock either!Sucks to be you.......

These American Traitors need to understand!You on American soil suckers...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: June 19, 2009, 01:40:16 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GODBLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #704 on: June 19, 2009, 02:07:42 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: June 19, 2009, 02:14:42 AM »

Now think about that connection for a minute, and all that it entails..................

Klein (Gesterkamp) bought the Gottenbos boat in 2005.

The Gottenbos boat that Natalee's family could never get an answer as to whether or not it was ever searched.

The Gottenbos boat that Sander put into play via his statement.

The Gottenbos boat that Joran put into play by his inclusion of Koen in his "alibi" for the night of the 30th.

The Gottenbos boat that scubajap (AKA Rosalie) went to such pains to insist had spun a prop and was out of commission on the night(s) in question - that Sander's statement contradicts.

The cell phone pings of Joran that put him at the dock in between the Mariott and the Holiday Inn the night of the 30th - when he said he was with Koen at the racquet club at that exact time (which he later admitted never happened).

The Gottenbos boat that many have ascertained as being the vehicle which disposed of Natalee's remains at sea.

The Freebird timeline that encompasses those beliefs and the supportive facts for them.

The Freebird timeline that Kyle told us was definitely looked at by Persistence before their search began.

The Freebird timeline that Kyle queried us on for more detail once the search began, and before they found the cage.

Now add in the SS Minnow (hee-hee) and his/her connection to Rosalie, his/her registration time at SM, and all of his/her actions AFTER Persistence was exposed.

Sorry that I can not provide the official proof, but I am quite sure that boat was search - but much later - not immediately as it should have been.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #706 on: June 19, 2009, 02:17:03 AM »

Tim Miller on Dana has me confused.
It is like what we believe happened while he was on persistence, captured by dateline, never happened
Maybe next time Tim is on Dana's show, some good Monkey can ask Dana to ask the question....or ask Tim the question directly.
Monkeys deserve an honest answer wrt what Tim said he thought he saw and what kyle posted wrt the evidence in the cage.
How do we get the question front and center to Tim Miller, kyle, tim t, john s, louis s?
For that matter, Tim M with Dana infers that Beth supports fundraising for another water search....maybe Red can ask Beth her thoughts on what Tim did or didn't brief her on the persistence cage contents....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: June 19, 2009, 02:46:10 AM »

It is like what we believe happened while he was on persistence, captured by dateline, never happened
Maybe next time Tim is on Dana's show, some good Monkey can ask Dana to ask the question....or ask Tim the question directly.
Monkeys deserve an honest answer wrt what Tim said he thought he saw and what kyle posted wrt the evidence in the cage.
How do we get the question front and center to Tim Miller, kyle, tim t, john s, louis s?
For that matter, Tim M with Dana infers that Beth supports fundraising for another water search....maybe Red can ask Beth her thoughts on what Tim did or didn't brief her on the persistence cage contents....

Hi billb!

My understanding of the fundraiser in July that Beth is going to attend is a TES in general fundraiser, and not specifically for Natalee's search.  My understanding from Tim's statements on Dana's show is that Louis Schaefer is working on raising the funds for the second water search.  There wasn't a "we", or "they", from what I heard only him from my understanding.  It is all very confusing to me too, but I know that Beth has assisted TES in other searches for missing people, and I think that her cooperation with the July fundraiser is for the organization in general.  JMO

We don’t have ten cents secured for the Natalee Holloway case to go back to Aruba yet, it’s one of the things that Louis Schaefer is working on.

Natalee is of course not priority right now and it’s because of funding and because of other cases we’ve got.  But I’m not going to say that she’s totally on the back burner neither. So you know it’s going to take another one of them miracles for Louis Schaefer to go ahead and generate the money and I know if anybody can do it it will be Louis Schaefer.  And when God blesses us with that then we’ll go over there and put every effort into seeing if by chance one of them objects is Natalee and we feel as though one of them are, we’ve just got to get the right one.

This flyer is from the TES website:

http://texasequusearch.org/category/featured-articles/events/

This is the website of the location where the fundraiser will be held:

http://www.lancesturtleclub.net/

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: June 19, 2009, 02:47:20 AM »

Last nights Dana Pretzer segment with Tim Miller - the part where Tim talks about Natalee and going back to search in Aruba:

Click on the picture below, the audio/video is in photobucket:

Thanks Klaas!   

This is not perfect but I tried to do a transcript of what Tim Miller said:

Tim Miller on Dana Pretzer 6/17/09 About the Holloway Case
You know what we’re having a big fundraiser in July and Beth is actually coming to our fundraiser.  You know we’ve done so very very much work in Aruba.  And I was actually with John Silvetti that did the water search over there and Louis Schaefer who actually funded that thing last time I was with them just a couple of weeks ago and the Natalee Holloway case is one of them that we still have 140+ targets over there that we located with the sonar equipment, it’s one of those things that we do want to get over there and investigate every one of them with the ROV send it down some of that stuffs in 1100 feet of water.  And again it’s going to be an extremely expensive search upwards of a million and a half dollars and again there’s one irresponsible reporter out of Birmingham Alabama that reported that we already had that one and a half million dollars secured.  And it’s one of the things that just killed our donations..I mean just killed em.  We got emails and phone calls of people that had donated to us said how in the world can you spend one and a half million dollars on the Natalee Holloway case when we have all these missing persons cases over here.  Again it’s was not like that.  We don’t have ten cents secured for the Natalee Holloway case to go back to Aruba yet, it’s one of the things that Louis Schaefer is working on.  I know for a fact we will be back there someday.  I don’t think Fred Golba helped our relationship out over there in Aruba when he took his dog over there.  But I think we can mend all that stuff and move forward but I am certainly looking forward to the day when we get back over to Aruba continue that search and investigate every one of them objects that we’ve got out there in the sea.  See if we can pull off that miracle and get Natalee located.  Natalee is of course not priority right now and it’s because of funding and because of other cases we’ve got.  But I’m not going to say that she’s totally on the back burner neither. So you know it’s going to take another one of them miracles for Louis Schaefer to go ahead and generate the money and I know if anybody can do it it will be Louis Schaefer.  And when God blesses us with that then we’ll go over there and put every effort into seeing if by chance one of them objects is Natalee and we feel as though one of them are, we’ve just got to get the right one.
Big fundraiser in July with Beth seems headed in the right direction...But needing a miracle from louis s is less than encouraging...My advice to Tim is if he wants God's blessing for future searches......go public to explain what he said during the dateline tappings......It means something, or it doesn't........explanation is required if I am going to donate again.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: June 19, 2009, 02:49:08 AM »

There may be another fundraiser, I don't know for sure that the flyer I posted is the one that Tim said Beth will attend, but it's the only one I found on the TES website.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: June 19, 2009, 02:55:26 AM »

Hi billb!

My understanding of the fundraiser in July that Beth is going to attend is a TES in general fundraiser, and not specifically for Natalee's search.  My understanding from Tim's statements on Dana's show is that Louis Schaefer is working on raising the funds for the second water search.  There wasn't a "we", or "they", from what I heard only him from my understanding.  It is all very confusing to me too, but I know that Beth has assisted TES in other searches for missing people, and I think that her cooperation with the July fundraiser is for the organization in general.  JMO

We don’t have ten cents secured for the Natalee Holloway case to go back to Aruba yet, it’s one of the things that Louis Schaefer is working on.

Natalee is of course not priority right now and it’s because of funding and because of other cases we’ve got.  But I’m not going to say that she’s totally on the back burner neither. So you know it’s going to take another one of them miracles for Louis Schaefer to go ahead and generate the money and I know if anybody can do it it will be Louis Schaefer.  And when God blesses us with that then we’ll go over there and put every effort into seeing if by chance one of them objects is Natalee and we feel as though one of them are, we’ve just got to get the right one.

This flyer is from the TES website:

http://texasequusearch.org/category/featured-articles/events/

This is the website of the location where the fundraiser will be held:

http://www.lancesturtleclub.net/
Thanks TM.....I think we are all understanding that Tim is skirting direct questions about persistence search to keep funds flowing for his many other worthy causes.....His heart overflows to bring justice to so many victims/families and I applaud those efforts.....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: June 19, 2009, 02:57:33 AM »

Good night good Monkeys.....I truely believe in my heart that we are one day coser to Justice for Natalee....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: June 19, 2009, 03:00:40 AM »

Last nights Dana Pretzer segment with Tim Miller - the part where Tim talks about Natalee and going back to search in Aruba:

Click on the picture below, the audio/video is in photobucket:

Thanks Klaas!   

You know what we’re having a big fundraiser in July and Beth is actually coming to our fundraiser.  You know we’ve done so very very much work in Aruba.  And I was actually with John Silvetti that did the water search over there and Louis Schaefer who actually funded that thing last time I was with them just a couple of weeks ago and the Natalee Holloway case is one of them that we still have 140+ targets over there that we located with the sonar equipment, it’s one of those things that we do want to get over there and investigate every one of them with the ROV send it down some of that stuffs in 1100 feet of water.  And again it’s going to be an extremely expensive search upwards of a million and a half dollars and again there’s one irresponsible reporter out of Birmingham Alabama that reported that we already had that one and a half million dollars secured.  And it’s one of the things that just killed our donations..I mean just killed em.  We got emails and phone calls of people that had donated to us said how in the world can you spend one and a half million dollars on the Natalee Holloway case when we have all these missing persons cases over here.  Again it’s was not like that.  We don’t have ten cents secured for the Natalee Holloway case to go back to Aruba yet, it’s one of the things that Louis Schaefer is working on.  I know for a fact we will be back there someday.  I don’t think Fred Golba helped our relationship out over there in Aruba when he took his dog over there.  But I think we can mend all that stuff and move forward but I am certainly looking forward to the day when we get back over to Aruba continue that search and investigate every one of them objects that we’ve got out there in the sea.  See if we can pull off that miracle and get Natalee located.  Natalee is of course not priority right now and it’s because of funding and because of other cases we’ve got.  But I’m not going to say that she’s totally on the back burner neither. So you know it’s going to take another one of them miracles for Louis Schaefer to go ahead and generate the money and I know if anybody can do it it will be Louis Schaefer.  And when God blesses us with that then we’ll go over there and put every effort into seeing if by chance one of them objects is Natalee and we feel as though one of them are, we’ve just got to get the right one.
Big fundraiser in July with Beth seems headed in the right direction...But needing a miracle from louis s is less than encouraging...My advice to Tim is if he wants God's blessing for future searches......go public to explain what he said during the dateline tappings......It means something, or it doesn't........explanation is required if I am going to donate again.....

I agree billb.  I don't like feeling that way AT ALL!  But I do.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: June 19, 2009, 03:09:55 AM »

Good night good Monkeys.....I truly believe in my heart that we are one day closer to Justice for Natalee....

I so hope you're right billb! My heart has been so heavy after listening to Tim Miller last night.  I know I'm not the only one that feels that way.

He may not be able to answer direct questions from us or Dana about what we NEED to know, but I pray that somehow someway....those answers will be forthcoming.

This is all just way too hinky.   

Good night billb!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: June 19, 2009, 03:16:49 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: June 19, 2009, 04:51:06 AM »

You know what we’re having a big fundraiser in July and Beth is actually coming to our fundraiser.  You know we’ve done so very very much work in Aruba.  And I was actually with John Silvetti that did the water search over there and Louis Schaefer who actually funded that thing last time I was with them just a couple of weeks ago and the Natalee Holloway case is one of them that we still have 140+ targets over there that we located with the sonar equipment, it’s one of those things that we do want to get over there and investigate every one of them with the ROV send it down some of that stuffs in 1100 feet of water.  And again it’s going to be an extremely expensive search upwards of a million and a half dollars and again there’s one irresponsible reporter out of Birmingham Alabama that reported that we already had that one and a half million dollars secured.  And it’s one of the things that just killed our donations..I mean just killed em.  We got emails and phone calls of people that had donated to us said how in the world can you spend one and a half million dollars on the Natalee Holloway case when we have all these missing persons cases over here.  Again it’s was not like that.   We don’t have ten cents secured for the Natalee Holloway case to go back to Aruba yet, it’s one of the things that Louis Schaefer is working on.  I know for a fact we will be back there someday.  I don’t think Fred Golba helped our relationship out over there in Aruba when he took his dog over there.  But I think we can mend all that stuff and move forward but I am certainly looking forward to the day when we get back over to Aruba continue that search and investigate every one of them objects that we’ve got out there in the sea.  See if we can pull off that miracle and get Natalee located.  Natalee is of course not priority right now and it’s because of funding and because of other cases we’ve got.  But I’m not going to say that she’s totally on the back burner neither. So you know it’s going to take another one of them miracles for Louis Schaefer to go ahead and generate the money and I know if anybody can do it it will be Louis Schaefer.  And when God blesses us with that then we’ll go over there and put every effort into seeing if by chance one of them objects is Natalee and we feel as though one of them are, we’ve just got to get the right one.

NBC.13

Natalee Holloway update: potential problems for search parties bound for Aruba
By Jen Hale
Reporter and weekend anchor
Published: March 25, 2009

Tensions are building between two search parties involved in the search for missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway.

Right now, private investigator Fred Golba is currently in Aruba, searching a retention pond.

Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch are planning a deep water search on the ocean floor in the next few months.

They’ve raised $1.5 million dollars to go back to Aruba to finish a search that began last March, then stalled when funding ran out.

Underwater rovers will inspect suspicious containers on the ocean bottom that could hold Natalee’s remains.

“We still have 140 plus targets over there. We’re going to be bringing in a 360 ft boat from Trinidad,“ says Miller.

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/natalee_holloway_update_potential_problems_for_search_parties_bound_for_aru/65265/

TEXAS EQUUSEARCH WEBSITE

Texas Equusearch Dispels Media Reports Concerning Natalle Holloway Case
Posted on 26. Mar, 2009 by Admin, TES in Featured Articles, Press Releases, TES News

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch is working hard to dispel media reports concerning the Natalee Holloway case.  Reports have surfaced today that Texas EquuSearch has collected $1.5 million to continue the search for Natalee, which is entirely untrue.

Also untrue is the report that Tim was traveling to Aruba with Fred Golba.  This has not been the first time that media has printed false reports regarding TES cases, to include the Caylee Anthony case.

This is the worst year financially for Texas EquuSearch since it began.  We are struggling on a daily basis to try to meet the needs of families across the country that are begging for help.  In these tough economic times, this false, irresponsible reporting could have a very negative impact on our ability to raise funds which go to serve families of the missing” said Miller.  “When the public hear that we have raised that large amount of money to dedicate to one search, they are not going to be willing to donate to our cause of finding missing people.  We are at a point of not being able to support the families that really need us, and when something like this happens, it is just devastating”. “We would not even attempt to raise that amount of money for just one case with so many families awaiting our help ...

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/03/hollowaycase/

EMAIL - JEN HALE

Subject: RE: NATALEE HOLLOWAY SEARCH
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 23:43:48 -0400
To:

Dear Janet,

I have indeed spoken with Tim about the announcement on his website. It is very odd --- as that information is exactly what he told me. I don't know if you are in the Birmingham area, but he did a phone interview with us where he laid out the search, the boat, the price tag and said it would all happen in the next few months. He told viewers that himself on our air. I am horribly sorry if that has hurt donations or caused large donors to pull back...which is why I have taken the article off of our website.  I have considered putting the whole phone interview on the internet to somehow vindicate myself so to speak, as I know people are upset ... but after speaking with Tim, he is convinced this whole thing has hurt donations, and I would never want to damage the chances of someone finding their loved one. I hope he will consider doing another interview and clarifying, but we'll just have to see how that turns out.

Thank you for your time and interest,

Warm Regards,
Jennifer Hale

HOLLOWAY: I identified myself and I was obviously stressed out at that moment. And the first thing he says "Well how much money you got?" It was like, like to (INAUDIBLE). My brothers looked around and couldn't believe it and then we finally settled down and went off in the back room.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191377,00.html

HOW MUCH MONEY YOU GOT!

Aruba is draining the pockets of Dave Holloway as he listens to these Arubans with an agenda telling him his daughter's remains are in a pond and the witness saw Joran with mud on him. THEN Search the ocean some more!!!! WHAT FOR!

Common sense tells you that something was inside that one cage and no one bothered to get it except Arubans while Kyle ran off to sell the ROV images stateside!

So why go look at other cages? Makes no sense at all. But it will cost another million dollars to search the other 150 targets and hand over any evidence or bodies to the Arubans.

It is just another way for Arubans to drain the pockets of good American citizens asking for donations to hand over to a crew and it's owner that already showed they had no intention of doing the right thing and that was to make
sure that the ROV images and evidence was obtained and retained by U.S. Authorities and not Arubans!

Some one is paying these Arubans to sit on the boards and email Dave Holloway telling him he can get his daughter's remains if he pays more money and a select few American's are assisting them.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: June 19, 2009, 04:53:03 AM »

You shoulda watermarked him Klaas!  Johan will steal him for sure!   

This one doesn't need a watermark 

he's running both ways

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: June 19, 2009, 04:54:51 AM »

Kermit please give us something to keep our spirts up. I'm just sick about what I heard Tim say on Dana's show...

Let things play out. Do not be discouraged my friend

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: June 19, 2009, 05:09:40 AM »

If there was nothing inside the cage that Silvetti's crew discovered. THEN WHY would KYLE say: " My intentions were to get a few trusted close people informed, armed, and organized. Then, once organized get a hold of Beth and present things in a controlled private and safe manner. THEN come up with a plan to procede that is well thought-out. "

AND why would KYLE ADMIT: "In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric." was INSIDE THE CAGE!

AND What I do know is that there is blue fabric found on the 7th of Jan and a piece of blue tarp. This is reluctantly confirmed by Richardson and Mos.

OH AND GOLLY GEE WHIZ, NOT ONLY DOES KYLE SEE IT, SO DOES MOS AND RICHARDSON!!!

Debbie posted: "there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.:

Kyle said: "neither Dave, Robin, or Beth has seen any of the ROV footage aside from what was broadcasted on Dateline or the pictures leaked from the FBI to Dave (and Robin H.). Beth has seen nothing in my knowledge. "[/u]

JQK said it would not be possible to recover the body at this time because of the manner of disposal.

Scared Monkeys are not fooled by Aruba's cover-up!

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: June 19, 2009, 07:58:42 AM »

Kermit please give us something to keep our spirts up. I'm just sick about what I heard Tim say on Dana's show...

Let things play out. Do not be discouraged my friend

Thanks Kermit. Your words give me hope...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.