April 18, 2024, 09:57:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 419443 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: June 19, 2009, 07:33:22 PM »

thank you txmom and janet!

I must have somehow completely glossed over the mentions of a "confidentiality agreement" that was made.

Because now I'm madder than he!! at the implications of such!

Why, in the name of God, would they NEED a confidentiality agreement??????

Why, if nothing was found, would confidentiality have been even remotely necessary - they supposedly were NOT also doing anything oil related, so why the need for confidences?

Why, if nothing was found, would a confidentiality agreement have been insisted upon if not for certain parties trying to make $$$$$$ off of what was found - and were forcing others into silence so as not to pull the rug out from the one insisting on a confidentiality agreement?

Unless the John Silvetti betrayal had been collaborated with the enemy in the planning stages of the Persistence undertaking ... it could be that the confidentiality agreement was meant to assure that nothing would be leaked as Louis Schaefer's intention was to do a documentary based of all the ROV footage.  The fact that the ROV footage revealed a trap that appeared to contain something Natalee Holloway case related was icing on the cake.

Thoughts?

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  Louis DOES have legal rights to the footage regardless of Underwater Expeditions status. Louis personally signed the checks for the search.

Kyle Kingman:  Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday." Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

Kyle Kingman:  She [BETH] needs to know exactly what we found in the proper timing. The way to do that would be through Tim Trahan and I. I can arrange any meeting with him. He represents the owner and the rights to the data, in this case, Louis S. I have everything but I don't want to go around him for chain of custody reasons, professional courtesy, and friendship.

Kyle Kingman:  I didn't threaten any of them. I said that I personally didn't want to get sued for breaking a confidentiality agreement with information ending up on the Internet. Them pushing it all out put me at risk legally and jeopardized my relationship with John (which is now destroyed over this). Also, this information did not belong posted on the Internet in the first place. It was a huge naive misjudgement on my part to trust this group enough to share it in confidence.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: June 19, 2009, 07:40:23 PM »

thank you txmom and janet!

I must have somehow completely glossed over the mentions of a "confidentiality agreement" that was made.

Because now I'm madder than he!! at the implications of such!

Why, in the name of God, would they NEED a confidentiality agreement??????

Why, if nothing was found, would confidentiality have been even remotely necessary - they supposedly were NOT also doing anything oil related, so why the need for confidences?

Why, if nothing was found, would a confidentiality agreement have been insisted upon if not for certain parties trying to make $$$$$$ off of what was found - and were forcing others into silence so as not to pull the rug out from the one insisting on a confidentiality agreement?

Unless the John Silvetti betrayal had been collaborated with the enemy in the planning stages of the Persistence undertaking ... it could be that the confidentiality agreement was meant to assure that nothing would be leaked as Louis Schaefer's intention was to do a documentary based of all the ROV footage.  The fact that the ROV footage revealed a trap that appeared to contain something Natalee Holloway case related was icing on the cake.

Thoughts?

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  Louis DOES have legal rights to the footage regardless of Underwater Expeditions status. Louis personally signed the checks for the search.

Kyle Kingman:  Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday." Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

Kyle Kingman:  She [BETH] needs to know exactly what we found in the proper timing. The way to do that would be through Tim Trahan and I. I can arrange any meeting with him. He represents the owner and the rights to the data, in this case, Louis S. I have everything but I don't want to go around him for chain of custody reasons, professional courtesy, and friendship.

Kyle Kingman:  I didn't threaten any of them. I said that I personally didn't want to get sued for breaking a confidentiality agreement with information ending up on the Internet. Them pushing it all out put me at risk legally and jeopardized my relationship with John (which is now destroyed over this). Also, this information did not belong posted on the Internet in the first place. It was a huge naive misjudgement on my part to trust this group enough to share it in confidence.

Kyle Kingman:
   Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played. I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.  We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

Kyle Kingman:  Differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John [Silvetti] is left out of the loop. Tim Trahan has allied himself with me

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #762 on: June 19, 2009, 09:00:59 PM »

TM is so fired up she is Robo-postin news articles... Just kiddin TM...........

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: June 19, 2009, 10:34:50 PM »

Thought I would add this article talking about Tim Trahan at this site:

http://www.kplctv.com/Global/category.asp?C=4382

SWLA Natives Search For Natalee Holloway
Posted: Dec 24, 2007 12:05 AM CST Updated: Jan 11, 2008 4:34 PM CST

Reported By: Lee Peck

Prosecutors in the Natalee Holloway case said they will reopen the case "if new serious evidence were to be found." Searching for that evidence is a world renowned underwater search team, which includes two Southwest Louisiana natives. We spoke to one of them by satellite phone Sunday afternoon off the coast of Aruba.

"We're looking for a needle in a haystack, that's a big challenge in and of itself," said Tim Trahan. 

Lake Arthur native Tim Trahan is talking about his latest search. Trahan and Lake Charles native Louis Schaefer Jr. head up Underwater Expeditions around the world. Their latest assignment: the hunt for Natalee Holloway off the coast of Aruba.

"It's taken a lot of turns and twists and we finally got the boat off from New Iberia and got it down to Aruba and we started the operation here," said Trahan.

Leaving New Iberia November 26th the R/V Persistence arrived in Aruba December 15th. On board are several experts in the case, including Tim Miller with Texas Equusearch. Acting on a tip, their search for the Alabama teen has taken them to the west point of the island.

"Tim had really felt strongly that the body was put in a crab trap or some kind of metal container and dropped into the ocean," said Trahan. 

Since their arrival, they've been mapping the bottom of the ocean floor with special sonar and high-tech computers for points of interest that could be metal objects. Their scans have taken them from 60 to 950 feet below Aruba's waters.

"In searching for points of interest, we are making a grid, and when we get done with the whole grid we're going to utilize a remote controlled vehicle which will be going down to inspect each target of interest that we have through the whole grid," explained Trahan.

Sacrificing time away from family, the crew will work around the clock through Christmas and New Years in hopes of finding Natalee and bringing closure to her family... at no charge.

"Natalee's family were speechless for a little while. It was a lot of tears from both sides, you know it's hard to meet a family that's lost a child and a lot of times we don't know what to say, but the only thing we could say is we are going to go over there and do the best we can and try to bring their daughter home," said Trahan. "They are very appreciative they call every day and thank us, thank us. It just feels good to do something you feel right about."

Other companies donating their services include J.D. Silvetti, Seatronics, Offshore Innovative Solutions, Pro Log Incorporated, Wilkens Weather Technologies and Agiosat.

A crew from Dateline NBC is also on board documenting the entire operation. Trahan says they don't know how long they'll be out there. Click here to read a daily blog updating their search.

Note the companies who donated their services.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: June 20, 2009, 01:24:26 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #765 on: June 20, 2009, 01:30:53 AM »

Kermit's words earlier today were encouraging.....
I do hope something big (or even medium) is happening behind the scene....
I know we all have a lot of patience...demonstrated by the fact we are still here!
It has been my experience that those with patience, can also tangle it up when the time presents itself....
aruba......we will patiently wait for Justice for Natalee.....
ready to tangle....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: June 20, 2009, 01:35:21 AM »

Hellooooo 7 guests...
Whats up?
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: June 20, 2009, 01:37:33 AM »

Hellooooo 7 guests...
Whats up?
5 guests?
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: June 20, 2009, 01:38:23 AM »

Hellooooo 7 guests...
Whats up?
5 guests?
Now 4 guests? must be my breath...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: June 20, 2009, 01:38:48 AM »

Hellooooo 7 guests...
Whats up?
5 guests?
3 guests?
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: June 20, 2009, 01:43:28 AM »

From 7 guests to 3 mum guests.....
I get it..
Good night good Monkeys..... an angelic monkey
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: June 20, 2009, 02:09:43 AM »

billb!   

I'm sure your breath was just fine! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: June 20, 2009, 02:12:54 AM »

From 7 guests to 3 mum guests.....
I get it..
Good night good Monkeys..... an angelic monkey
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner....

Good night billb!   an angelic monkey

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #773 on: June 20, 2009, 02:15:55 AM »

Hellooooo 7 guests...
Whats up?
5 guests?

Good Night billb! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: June 20, 2009, 02:16:48 AM »

Hello TM and 3 Guests! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: June 20, 2009, 02:19:40 AM »

Hello TM and 3 Guests! 

Hi Hotping!  Good to see you!   

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: June 20, 2009, 02:31:29 AM »

Good to see You too TM! But its getting late and I need to get to bed....I'm only still up because We are watering the yard it is just to hot during the daylight hours to water so We do it at night.....I hope all is well with You....See Ya later!

Justice for Natalee! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: June 20, 2009, 02:39:18 AM »

Good to see You too TM! But its getting late and I need to get to bed....I'm only still up because We are watering the yard it is just to hot during the daylight hours to water so We do it at night.....I hope all is well with You....See Ya later!

Justice for Natalee! 

Everything's good ~ See ya later!

Good night Hotping! an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: June 20, 2009, 02:40:56 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: June 20, 2009, 06:26:40 AM »

I am so greatful to be able to come here and catch up.  I am appauled at everything this family has been put through.  We all know that there are "people" out there with answers.  I wonder how these people would feel  if  their  daughter  were missing?  If Aruba was the last island left on earth, I would not step one foot on it.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.