April 23, 2024, 09:10:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420461 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: June 20, 2009, 07:30:56 AM »

??

Debbie
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 -
« Reply #779 on: March 30, 2009, 08:53:53 PM »  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: klaasend on March 30, 2009, 03:27:39 PM
My loyalty is also with Natalee and secondly her biological mother Beth.  I find it very difficult to feel any loyalty to Robin's husband when Robin posts along side of Renfro/Mark Purcell, Reality and other Beth haters.

IMO part of the reasons this case has not been solved is by family members (Robin Holloway) cohorting with the enemy.

So POOCHY/DAPHNE, now that I understand how you feel I don't think I can tolerate seeing your posts here.

I cannot believe that this site has dropped to the point of slamming not only Natalee's step-mother but also her father.  It was bad enough when members here were slandering the crew of the Persistence, but to go this far tells me it is time to ask for my membership to be removed.

I do not want my name associated with SM at all and I cannot believe SM members have forgotten that using Natalee's name does not give anyone the right to say some of the things that have been said. What a sad commentary on all of you and this site.

??

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: June 20, 2009, 07:35:47 AM »

ooops. link for above post 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4766.msg745886#msg745886

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: June 20, 2009, 09:23:58 AM »

??

Debbie
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 -
« Reply #779 on: March 30, 2009, 08:53:53 PM »  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My loyalty is also with Natalee and secondly her biological mother Beth.  I find it very difficult to feel any loyalty to Robin's husband when Robin posts along side of Renfro/Mark Purcell, Reality and other Beth haters.

IMO part of the reasons this case has not been solved is by family members (Robin Holloway) cohorting with the enemy.

So POOCHY/DAPHNE, now that I understand how you feel I don't think I can tolerate seeing your posts here.

I cannot believe that this site has dropped to the point of slamming not only Natalee's step-mother but also her father.  It was bad enough when members here were slandering the crew of the Persistence, but to go this far tells me it is time to ask for my membership to be removed.

I do not want my name associated with SM at all and I cannot believe SM members have forgotten that using Natalee's name does not give anyone the right to say some of the things that have been said. What a sad commentary on all of you and this site.

??

Hi Sharon;
I remember that incident well.
She certainly doesn't mind sitting in our rafters and taking any post she chooses back to one of her favorite sites.
And it was just nasty to correct Klaas' spelling.  A pretty sad commentary on Debbie and her motivation.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: June 20, 2009, 10:09:54 AM »

And this was my response to her at the time (as you can tell I didn't ban her, lol )

We do not remove membership or posts.  If you don't want to post here don't.  If you want me to ban you so that you can't post here I'm happy to ban you and SAM and Poochy and anyone else. 

I don't tell you what to post at BFN and you don't tell us what to discuss here.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: June 20, 2009, 11:00:57 AM »

Tell us what you think, Debbie. Monkey Devil!

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

Also... I think Klaas means SOUL, not sole.   Wink

REMINDER

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: June 20, 2009, 12:36:55 PM »

@Debbie/BFN and any other BFN members that can still read here.  I suggest you read all the pages in this thread below and note the posters contributing:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1896.0

« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 12:47:57 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: June 20, 2009, 12:48:46 PM »

??

<snipped>

My loyalty is also with Natalee and secondly her biological mother Beth.  I find it very difficult to feel any loyalty to Robin's husband when Robin posts along side of Renfro/Mark Purcell, Reality and other Beth haters.

<snipped>

Hi Sharon

It has been a while.  I hope all is well.

Sharon ... In the fall of 2006 ... just prior to the mass exodus from BFN ... assuming that Robin and Dave Holloway were being deceiptively used by the darkside and need to be warned ... they BOTH were made aware of posts which Mark Purcell had submitted to various internet forums ... posts which implied an Aruban agenda ... posts that despicably undermine Natalee and her family while ... at the same time ... lifting Julia Renfro onto a pedestal as well as defending the main suspects.  The warning was all for naught.

Why?  Please think carefully.

I agree with Klaas' contention.  "Cohorting with the enemy" has deterred justice for Natalee Holloway.

Janet

++++++

ROBIN HOLLOWAY

Blogs for Natalee

Robin Holloway:  I have made a lot of good friends here at BFN and other sites. I appreciate the efforts everyone has gone to in trying to help us out. Thank you to everyone. I have had the pleasure of talking and communicating with several on this board and would like to thank them and everyone, including especially Debbie, and thanks to Rammstein, Reality, MIP6 and gagirl for their help also.  I know everyone won't agree on everything, but we need to keep focus on the real issue, Natalee.
August 21, 2006, 03:07:49 PM

Robin Holloway: MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!
November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM

Email

December, 2007

Robin Holloway:  Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something. As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...
December 7, 2007
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

JOHN SILVETTI

Blogs For Natalee

April, 2008

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount ...

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

MARK PURCELL

August 30, 2006
ARE ALL BLOGS CREATED EQUAL? THE FINAL CHAPTER
By Meri, Aruban Boycott Contributor

There is a poster on the Internet who goes by the handle MIP6. He has posted on several different sites, blogs and message boards. MIP6's true name is Mark Purcell and he is the Director of Operations for The Aruba Marriott Hotel. His wife Marlene Purcell is a member of the Aruban Tourist Board and they are both friends and partners of Julia Renfro.
http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006/08/are-all-blogs-created-equal-final.html

MIP6

I figure with my next post I should get the boot, haven’t decided which one to use yet the Beth lies or denouncing the Sainthood of Natalee. I have way too much fun watching them all freak out.

http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24191#post24191

Refugees Unlimited

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 am
Are the pages from Dave’s work of fiction soft when you wipe with them?

Girls disappearing in Aruba would be on every front page newspaper in the free world “IF” it had ever occurred prior to or after Natalee split to get away from her dysfunctional, cold & heartless, bar rag banshee of a mother.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:09 pm
We will be partying tonight at Kokoa Bar at the De Palm pier it will be there last night at that location so we are going to be giving them a big send off for there last night.  If Natalee shows up for the party I'll be sure to find the closest internet connection and let everyone know.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm
For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him. The K brothers for the same as Joran. The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps. To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:08 pm
Doesn’t surprise me any that Debbie would do that. The title of this thread is “Debbie’s Integrity” should read “Debbie’s total lack of Morals & Integrity”. She is the head cheerleader for all things Twitty / Holloway. Someone mentioned to me that Debbie was just being “used” by the family to move the family agenda forward, I called Bullshit, Debbie knows exactly what she is doing. This is a blatant attempt to smear Julia because the Twitholes fear her knowledge of what they did here in Aruba. Just like all others who where close to the family in the beginning, they now have put in play a planned focused effort to discredit Julia. This family of the runaway Natalee are the lowest forms of life I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing in my life time. I can’t wait for the day when the house of cards that the Twitholes have built on there ongoing lies and deception comes falling down around there shoulders. I also can not wait until the day that Julia tells all, even though she is a class act, I think she will someday put it all out there.

Girls disappearing in Aruba would be on every front page newspaper in the free world “IF” it had ever occurred prior to or after Natalee split to get away from her dysfunctional, cold & heartless, bar rag banshee of a mother.

Holladay PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:14 pm
I see we have a couple of f*** nuggets trying to make Julia look like the bad guy (gal) again.  Don’t you Kool-Aid drinking fucktards (damn I love that word) understand yet, I and I assume many on this board will believe what Julia has to say over anything Beth ever puts forward from her journal of lies and fabrication.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:46 pm
If I were Natalee’s parent what would I do next?  Burn the playbook, or journal; it wasn’t accurate to begin with.  Not listen to the following people: Jossey, Jug, Rita, Nancy, Bo, Joe M., Greta, SM, BFN, Larry, Moe & Curly.  Beg forgiveness from the following people: the VDS family, the Kalpo family, the population of Aruba, the population of the Netherlands, the Aruba LE, the Dutch LE, the FBI, the CIA, the American public, Julia R. and every other person who helped in the beginning.  Pay back the following: every entity in Aruba that gave me a dime.  Donate every dime left in the slush fund to a worthy organization that has a real purpose of helping people.  Than crawl off and hide in the hollow of some dead tree.

More quotes at:
Topic: MIP6 and REALITY - are they part of the disinformation team?

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: June 20, 2009, 12:49:05 PM »

@Debbie/BFN and any other BFN members that can still read here.  I suggest you read all the pages in this thread below and note the posters contributing:

How many of those post at BFN?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: June 20, 2009, 01:08:19 PM »

Quite a lot of them post at BFN now.  If you look at page 3 of the thread you'll see their frustration with BFN and how Debbie "coddles" up to Reality.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: June 20, 2009, 01:30:52 PM »

Quite a lot of them post at BFN now.  If you look at page 3 of the thread you'll see their frustration with BFN and how Debbie "coddles" up to Reality.

Klaas

It is like a twilight zone.  Back in the fall of 2007 ... our prodical Monkeys could not comprehend Debbie allowing the enemy membership at BFN ... could not comprehend Robin and Dave's association with the enemy.  Now many of these same prodical Monkeys have ... for the most part ... abandoned GM and C&G to take up residence at BFN.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: June 20, 2009, 01:51:36 PM »

Is Reality the bartender, Clive from Carlos and Charlie's. who had to flee the island?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: June 20, 2009, 02:38:48 PM »

The connection of Dave and Robin Holloway with Mark Purcell in the Fall of 2006 does not make sense.  Their respective positions in regards to Joran van der Sloot's involvement in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 do not reflect.

Considering this almost three year relationship with the enemy has not furthered the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway ... could there be an underlying reason for its existence?

Think about it.

Janet

++++++++

ROBIN HOLLOWAY

'Scarborough Country' - March 24, 2006

ROBIN HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPMOTHER: If she was drugged, it was because of the last drink Joran gave her, either compliments of Joran or the bartender.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11994147/

FOX News - August 26, 2005

The brothers were first arrested on June 9 along with Joran van der Sloot (search), 18, who authorities have identified as a suspect in the case though no charges have been filed.

"We haven't been told why, but I think it's obvious," Natalee's stepmother, Robin Holloway, said by phone from Meridian, Miss.  We've known all along they all had something to do with Natalee's disappearance."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166995,00.html

CBS News - June 17, 2005

"I don't think they're going to find Natalee until these [first] three guys talk," said Robin Holloway.  "They know they were the last ones to see her. And I firmly believe in my heart they know where Natalee is and just please tell us.  They hold the answer."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/17/earlyshow/main702639.shtml

MSNBC - MORNING JOE - March 24, 2006

ROBIN HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S STEPMOTHER: I’m confused. When Dave got on the island, from day one, Dennis Jacobs said, “Oh, she ran off with somebody to go find a beer. She’ll show up.”  And then a couple of months later, Dompig said, “They’re all three guilty as hell. We’re going to prove it. We’re going to close this case.”

And now, blaming the victim, yes.  It sounds like they’re trying to say, “Well, she had too much booze, too much drug use, and, as a result, she caused her own death.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11994147/

MARK PURCELL

Refugees Unlimited

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:09 pm
We will be partying tonight at Kokoa Bar at the De Palm pier it will be there last night at that location so we are going to be giving them a big send off for there last night.  If Natalee shows up for the party I'll be sure to find the closest internet connection and let everyone know.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm
For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him. The K brothers for the same as Joran. The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps. To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:08 pm
This family of the runaway Natalee are the lowest forms of life I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing in my life time. I can’t wait for the day when the house of cards that the Twitholes have built on there ongoing lies and deception comes falling down around there shoulders. I also can not wait until the day that Julia tells all, even though she is a class act, I think she will someday put it all out there.

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: June 20, 2009, 02:47:47 PM »

CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT

KYLE KINGMAN - EMAIL TO JUG TWITTY AND IDSTLOU

ldstlou
Re: The Cage « Reply #157 on: March 19, 2009, 12:25:09 pm »

The last posts are taken from the e-mail that Kyle sent to Jug and I in December

Kyle Kingman:  I didn't threaten any of them. I said that I personally didn't want to get sued for breaking a confidentiality agreement with information ending up on the Internet. Them pushing it all out put me at risk legally and jeopardized my relationship with John (which is now destroyed over this). Also, this information did not belong posted on the Internet in the first place. It was a huge naive misjudgement on my part to trust this group enough to share it in confidence.

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.msg12191#msg12191

KYLE KINGMAN - EMAIL TO KERMIT

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 -
« Reply #540 on: December 19, 2008, 06:15:18 PM »

Kyle sent me this today[/b]

Kermit,

You and the others agreed to a statement of confidentiality and nondisclosure at FB.  Before I posted any information, I posted a copyright notice at the very start which disallowed ANY and ALL of my posts, intellectual property, or pictures to leave the spot they were posted.  Everyone, including yourself, acknowledged this affirmatively. A lawyer said that ownership of that posted material cannot be transferred by a general claim of copyright such as a claim made on the front page of a website, or even by verbal consent. Written agreement, meaning a signed agreement, is required for the post to be owned by the site owner. Without a signed agreement, the poster owns the post. I did not give you permission, which I have stated many times when you were in violation. While the rest agreed, you violated this legal agreement repeatedly.  You have taken many of my posts, snipped what you wanted to put them into your context, and then shared them in a public forum.  The "public domain" notion only applies where someone has copyright ownership over the work in the first case and that ownership has lapsed. In that case, all posts can be freely reproduced by anyone, anywhere, without violating copyright law. However, this is clearly not the case.

I will state this with absolute clarity so there is no misunderstanding:
I have confirmed with the FBI on multiple instances that they have had possession of the ROV videos since very early on. I personally didn't send the ROV footage to them because another project lead had already at the first opportunity while we were still in Aruba. I sent all of the ROV screen shots directly to the FBI the day they were acquired.

I also got confirmation back in February by Tim Trahan who was in constant contact with Beth during the search that she indeed had all the information including the statements and has seen the ROV videos. I personally confirmed all of this with the senior FBI agent in charge of the investigation as well as given him my personal account of all that I witnessed and knew. They have this on record.  Birmingham is not the office in charge.

The information you have been spreading is not only inaccurate and a violation of a non-disclosure, it is slanderous and spreading misinformation. The damage it has done to my professional relationship with J. Silvetti is incalculable which has a direct effect on my ability to provide for my family, which includes my daughter named after Natalee.
I have neither publicly responded to your provocative antics, or retaliated with personal attacks in response to yours. I also have never threatened you as you publicly claimed.

I recently asked the senior FBI agent in charge how I should handle this situation which you have incited.   I thought his response was terrific. He replied: "Just sit back and keep quiet.  Kermit doesn't matter".

So this is exactly what I've done. I wrote this letter to you as a gesture of courtesy in hopes it would save you from further embarrassment from those who actually know something about this case.  I'm not referring to myself, rather the family and lead investigators who are out legitimately investigating this case in pursuit of justice right to the top.

Sincerely,
 Kyle

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.msg592482;topicseen#msg592482

I believe the highlighted portions of Kyle Kingman's above emails ... tells the entire story to why crew members on board the Persistence have remained silence in regards to wrongdoing that further the Aruban coverup agenda.   From a financial perspective ... each crew member is beholding to John Silvetti.

Kyle Kingman affirms in his own words in a post submitted to the Natalee's Freebirds' forum regarding his reluctance to challenge John Silvetti.

Janet

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kermit and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: June 20, 2009, 02:48:10 PM »

The upholding of Julia Renfro by Robin Holloway does not make sense.  Their respective positions regarding the involvement of Joran van der Sloot does not make sense.

Why does Robin tolerate the despicable undermining of Natalee Holloway's mother?

Janet

++++++

ROBIN HOLLOWAY

December, 2007

Robin Holloway:  Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something. As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

FOX News - August 26, 2005

The brothers were first arrested on June 9 along with Joran van der Sloot (search), 18, who authorities have identified as a suspect in the case though no charges have been filed.

"We haven't been told why, but I think it's obvious," Natalee's stepmother, Robin Holloway, said by phone from Meridian, Miss.  We've known all along they all had something to do with Natalee's disappearance."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166995,00.html

JULIA RENFRO

Seattle Times - June 9, 2007

Renfro, a mother of four, spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another, but she became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.

"I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said. "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."

Renfro has concluded that the body would have turned up by now if she died on the island proper. She -- and many Arubans -- doubts the three suspects, all good students without criminal records, could have pulled off a perfect crime, never caving in to intense interrogations.

"I've spoken with all of the suspects," she said. "I don't believe any of them did anything to her."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003741183_aruba09.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: June 20, 2009, 02:50:45 PM »

Tamikosmom and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: June 20, 2009, 02:53:09 PM »

Off for the afternoon ...

Janet
11:52 AM PT

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: June 20, 2009, 02:55:06 PM »

Well, Well, Well. I had not seen this post before. NOW things make sense as to what is really going on.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: June 20, 2009, 03:32:07 PM »

REMINDER

CORRUPT ARUBAN INVESTIGATION?  YOU BE THE JUDGE!

According to Beth Holloway and Jug Twitty ... it was Dennis Jacobs who inquired within days of Natalee's disappearance if she was prone to seizures within days.  Jacob's questioning reflected the words of Joran van der Sloot in the Devries/vander Eem video/recording of January, 2008.

Think about it.  Gerold Dompig also revealed in the 48 Hours interview in March, 2006 that investigators believed that Natalee Holloway died of an overdose.  The Aruba "powers that be" within the investigation must have had a foundation that led them to this conclusion.

Janet

+++++++

THE SEIZURES

On the Record w/ Greta - February 7, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE'S MOTHER: I couldn't believe it because, I mean, it was so stunning, it was so stunning that I was hearing these words that Joran was saying because two- and-a-half years ago, gosh, Greta, within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance — 48 hours — the lead detective, Dennis Jacobs, came to me in the Bubali (ph) police station and says, Does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures? And I thought, No, why are you asking that? And he did it — they did it repeatedly to Jug. And when I was hearing that, it just — it just felt like it brought everything full circle of what we had been fighting for.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Do you think, if the Aruban police asked that question within 48 hours of Natalee disappearing, and now we hear it on the tape with Joran two-and-a-half or three-and-a-half years later, whatever it is by now — do you think the Aruban police heard him say that? Do you think he told that to the Aruban police that night when they talked to him?

HOLLOWAY: I have absolutely no doubt that the only reason why that question was asked of us was they had a confession or an admission of this from Joran Van Der Sloot himself. So definitely. There is no way that we can tie what Joran said — you know, no way that we cannot tie when Joran said during that taped interview to what was asked of us from Dennis Jacobs not — within 48 hours. Absolutely. Absolutely, they knew.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329348,00.html

CNN LARRY KING LIVE - February 7, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALIE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: ... And, when he imitates how Natalee was suffering through the seizures, well, Larry, within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance on the island of Aruba, a lead detective, Dennis Jacobs (ph), first and only medical question he asked me was, does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures. And I said, no, why would you ask that?

And he only asked me that once, and from there forward, three other detectives asked Natalee's step father probably a dozen times, Larry. Jug had to come to me six times and ask me if Natalee had a history of epilepsy or seizure. And I kept saying no, why do you keep asking us that? Why? So, it brought it full circle for us.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/lkl.01.html

NANCY GRACE - February 15, 2008

HOLLY HUGHES, GUEST HOST: Well, Jug, my heart goes out to you and your family. I`m so sorry for this tragedy. You mentioned a little earlier that you think this has been a cover-up and a conspiracy from the very beginning. Can you just let our viewers know a couple of examples that makes you feel that way?

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S STEPFATHER: Well, I mean, I`ve said it several times, you know, to go over it again, but in the beginning, you know, they ask us questions about the epilepsy and everything, which you wouldn`t normally ask somebody that right out of the chute. So they knew like the second night that she probably wasn`t alive.

And then, just like all the stuff like when all the people that were there, all the people that came with me to help, they never even questioned us for two weeks. If they wanted an answer, they could have got a lot of the answers about the deal about the 4:00 in the morning when he said he picked him up at McDonald`s. There were a lot of those answers there that they could have had if they wanted them. And just I think they got in it early to, you know, cover up, and they just had to cover their tracks all the way through.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/15/ng.01.html

Dateline NBC - February 22, 2008

Beth Holloway: The facts are within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance, a lead detective asked me if she had a history of epilepsy or seizures. Two and a half years later, the main suspect himself, admits that Natalee -- he felt as if she suffered an epilepsy or seizure. And he even indicates how she's shaking. So, if we look at just that one-- just that one piece, that's one thread out of a lot. Then, I have to say yes, there definitely was some collusion and corruption going on in the early days of Natalee's disappearance. Absolutely.

However, according to the prosecutor's office it's standard procedure to ask if a missing person might have a seizure disorder.

Police and prosecution officials declined on-camera interviews, but have consistently denied that there was any corruption, collusion or mishandling of the investigation.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/6/

48 HOURS MYSTERY - March 25, 2006

Wherever she was, police now think that while Natalee was with Joran, she died suddenly from an overdose of intoxicants.

"We feel strongly that she probably went into shock or something happened to her system with all this alcohol maybe on top of that other drugs which either she took or they gave her and that she just collapsed," says Dompig.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page5.shtml

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: June 20, 2009, 03:34:09 PM »

Well, Well, Well. I had not seen this post before. NOW things make sense as to what is really going on.

Please share.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: June 20, 2009, 03:37:16 PM »

Tell us Kemit!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.