April 18, 2024, 02:42:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 419342 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: June 20, 2009, 08:16:51 PM »

Magnolia and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.  Monkey Devil!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: June 20, 2009, 08:17:12 PM »

Reality
View Profile Personal Message (Offline)
Re: Robin Holloway: Natalee's Step Angel!
« Reply #20 on: Today at 03:30:30 PM »
Most of you know that I joke and kid around on the board. What few of you do know is that I have personally had the pleasure of getting to know Robin Holloway. What I have learned about this wonderful LADY is that she has a caring and kind heart. In our many phone conversations she has never failed to talk about Natalee, often sharing small personal things that she knows and loves about her. Through Robin, I have come to know Natalee, and that is a wonderful gift that I have been allowed.
Her admiration and love for Dave comes through in the tone of her voice when she mentions his name and how tirelessly he has searched for his lovely daughter, never giving up.
Robin has a great sense of humour and she also cares deeply about BFN and Debbie, of whom she speaks of with great love and respect as well as the members of this forum who have been an inspiration to her and her family in this time of terrible loss and tragedy.
« Last Edit: Today at 03:35:28 PM by Reality »
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4686.15

Debbie ..........>Robin Holloway ...............>Reality .................>Mark Purcell .................>
Kawish......>Capslockwizard...............>Lorenzo Webb..............>Geerman......................>

see how it works folks.

And Debbie wants people to investigate me!
And Mark Purcell threatens to set fire to Klassend's home and mine.

et tu brutus!

....................>John Silvetti...................>

He's telling on her right there and on purpose.  They exploited her weakness and she allowed it.

She never should've been on the phone with him to begin with, but when she was she should have only talked about Natalee.

"never failed to bring up Natalee" ...  that's so transparent it's ridiculous.

JMO and only MO

I agree with you.
And she hands over personal family photos for him to post on websites.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: June 20, 2009, 08:17:54 PM »

Your bag is back!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: June 20, 2009, 08:21:34 PM »

Yeah....I am sure he told the truth on that subject. Monkey Devil!

1/2 a spool of thread for his knit stocking!

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: June 20, 2009, 08:25:09 PM »

What does it say about Robin and Dave Holloway.  Considering Mark Purcell has done nothing to further justice for Natalee Holloway in the almost three years relationship with Dave and Robin ... what could be the underlying reason/s behind the friendship?

Janet

I know for a fact that it was Debbie bashing FaithMS to Robin Holloway.
So Robin Holloway thinks FaithMS was not to be trusted when she told her about Reality and MIP6.
One has to realize that the source of Robin Holloways information comes from Debbie!
So if Debbie tells Robin Holloway and she tells Dave you can trust Mark Purcell and Reality then she does because
Robin doesn't know what a lot of us know that has been said by Debbie. Robin has no idea that it was Debbie
that used another members nic and password so she could get into Ringo's site. She also got into another website
where the Freebirds were.

Of all the people she said she wanted to meet it was me she told me.
THEN I found out she was trying to investigate me.
THEN she started bashing me on her website.

So...do you think Debbie is being used?  Duped?  Or has pre-Natalee ties with Aruba/ATA/AHATA/Purcell?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: June 20, 2009, 08:26:03 PM »

Tell us Kemit!

Yes, please tell us Kermit!   

And if you have any idea why the crotch shot/cleavage shot avis were the norm there, I'd like to know that too!  I have my own thoughts about that, but maybe I missed something important that made those appropriate and commonly used by some admin there.

Monkey Devil!

I have the PMs of Reality that he sent to women and all of them are disgusting sex talk to them.
He has issues and if I had not seen them myself, I would not have believed it.

I think that the stuff Mark Purcell posted on open forums is disgusting.
 It says plenty about the type of person he is.

What does it say about Robin and Dave Holloway.  Considering Mark Purcell has done nothing to further justice for Natalee Holloway in the almost three years relationship with Dave and Robin ... what could be the underlying reason/s behind the friendship?

Janet

So Robin Holloway thinks FaithMS was not to be trusted when she told her about Reality and MIP6.
One has to realize that the source of Robin Holloways information comes from Debbie!
So if Debbie tells Robin Holloway and she tells Dave you can trust Mark Purcell and Reality then she does because
Robin doesn't know what a lot of us know that has been said by Debbie. Robin has no idea that it was Debbie
that used another members nic and password so she could get into Ringo's site. She also got into another website

Kermit

As I was convinced that Robin and Dave were being deceived by the darkside ... in November, 2006 I sent each of them a compilation of Reality, Ramm and Mark Purcell's posts which were submitted to Natalee forums ... BFN included ... prior to the connection which occured late summer of 2006.  I sent this compilation to their respective email addresses.  I did receive polite responses but ... bottom line ... the three trolls were defended.

Janet   

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: June 20, 2009, 08:40:37 PM »

Janet

So...do you think Debbie is being used?  Duped?  Or has pre-Natalee ties with Aruba/ATA/AHATA/Purcell?

If she has enough sensse to correct spelling, one would think she would have figured out by
  now if she was being duped.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: June 20, 2009, 08:49:02 PM »

Janet

Debbie changed in the summer of 2006 following her friendship with Reality who was unbannable despite his disgusting vulgar posts and ... her friendship with Robin who had been posting at Beth-bashing RU and ... had developed a friendship with the RU administrator.

Lifesong, I can appreciate somebody being duped for a time but ... three years later?

Prior to Reality invading the forum in the summer of 2006 ... I felt that Debbie and I were on the same page.  I felt at home at BFN.  Hey ... even Debbie was not spared Mark Purcell's wrath prior to the Holloway connection.

Janet

++++++

REFUGEES UNLIMITED

MARK PURELL

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:08 pm

Doesn’t surprise me any that Debbie would do that. The title of this thread is “Debbie’s Integrity” should read “Debbie’s total lack of Morals & Integrity”. She is the head cheerleader for all things Twitty / Holloway. Someone mentioned to me that Debbie was just being “used” by the family to move the family agenda forward, I called Bullshit, Debbie knows exactly what she is doing. This is a blatant attempt to smear Julia because the Twitholes fear her knowledge of what they did here in Aruba. Just like all others who where close to the family in the beginning, they now have put in play a planned focused effort to discredit Julia. This family of the runaway Natalee are the lowest forms of life I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing in my life time. I can’t wait for the day when the house of cards that the Twitholes have built on there ongoing lies and deception comes falling down around there shoulders. I also can not wait until the day that Julia tells all, even though she is a class act, I think she will someday put it all out there.

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: June 20, 2009, 08:51:50 PM »

Tell us Kemit!

Yes, please tell us Kermit!   

And if you have any idea why the crotch shot/cleavage shot avis were the norm there, I'd like to know that too!  I have my own thoughts about that, but maybe I missed something important that made those appropriate and commonly used by some admin there.

Monkey Devil!

I have the PMs of Reality that he sent to women and all of them are disgusting sex talk to them.
He has issues and if I had not seen them myself, I would not have believed it.

I guess I was spared.  The only PM I received from Reality ... he refers to me as JaNUT.

Janet

He thought I was a man!

But he PM'd other women his size.
And it wasn't his hat size.

He has a tiny head????  Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: June 20, 2009, 08:53:12 PM »

Your bag is back!

jen originally told me she burned it but ... her conscience eventually came through and ...  she returned it.

However ... if Magnolia is going to posts on the Natalee Holloway forum with 16 unknown guests sitting in the rafters ... she needs the hidey bag more than me.

Janet

_____

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #850 on: June 20, 2009, 09:11:30 PM »

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 10:59 PM
To: "Kermit"

Jan, Suzie, Debbie and Robin are seeking  your identify LOL

I know you know this already but Jan said it was a must that
she know who you are.  She says the "family" said it was a must!
I fell out laughing.

LMAO I said good luck cause ya wont find out who HE is.

[b]BB even asked me who you were I said I dunno some guy.[/b]

Kermit Please let the Monkeys know it wasn't this Suzie. I do not post at BFN or anywhere but here.             Thanks

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: June 20, 2009, 09:47:35 PM »

SuzieQ - I think I know which Suzie it is and I know it's not you 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: June 20, 2009, 10:02:22 PM »

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 10:59 PM
To: "Kermit"

Jan, Suzie, Debbie and Robin are seeking  your identify LOL

I know you know this already but Jan said it was a must that
she know who you are.  She says the "family" said it was a must!
I fell out laughing.

LMAO I said good luck cause ya wont find out who HE is.

[b]BB even asked me who you were I said I dunno some guy.[/b]

Kermit Please let the Monkeys know it wasn't this Suzie. I do not post at BFN or anywhere but here.             Thanks

It's not you Suzie. It is the Suzie that told people she met Tim Miller in Aruba when ice fell on her head. I think people know who it is.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: June 20, 2009, 10:03:03 PM »

Your bag is back!

jen originally told me she burned it but ... her conscience eventually came through and ...  she returned it.

However ... if Magnolia is going to posts on the Natalee Holloway forum with 16 unknown guests sitting in the rafters ... she needs the hidey bag more than me.

Janet

I think she really meant she was saving it for you.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: June 20, 2009, 10:03:30 PM »

A REMINDER

A VOICE THAT WILL NOT BE SILENCED

BETH HOLLOWAY

'Scarborough Country' - October 25, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

On the Record w / Greta - August 23, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE'S MOTHER:  I met him in his office. And you know, the main things that we went over in the meeting, Greta — you know, I wanted to make it perfectly clear that — you know, Aruba is a small island. We agreed upon that. And this island, you know, it's well connected. Everyone knows everyone. And I wanted to make sure he knew there's no way that I will accept not having answers as to where Natalee is. And if I have to spend the next 40 years being the voice for her out of Aruba

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166524,00.html

'Rita Cosby Live&Direct' - September 15, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S MOTHER: We will keep going back to Aruba over and over again. This is far from over. They know—they have the answers there on the island.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

'Rita Cosby Live&Direct' - September 15, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S MOTHER:  I think it’s just the side that, you know, I—I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won’t do. There’s nowhere that I won’t go, and there’s nothing—I’m going to ask every question. I don’t care how painful it is. I will do it, because I’m not going to have any regrets.”

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/

CNN - September 5, 2005

For the rest of my life, I will continue to be the voice for my daughter, seeking justice in Aruba. Every parent would want the same justice for their child.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/09/04/aruba.missing.teen/index.html

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: June 20, 2009, 10:04:25 PM »

Your bag is back!

Janet

I think she really meant she was saving it for you.

In CAPS speak?

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: June 20, 2009, 10:06:15 PM »

It is my understanding that no one has actually seen it. It's more about the phone!
 Monkey Devil!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: June 20, 2009, 10:07:36 PM »

In CAPS speak?

Janet

ribbit
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: June 20, 2009, 10:12:07 PM »

It is my understanding that no one has actually seen it. It's more about the phone!
 Monkey Devil!

KLAAAAAAS!!

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: June 20, 2009, 10:13:35 PM »

Monkey Devil!

KLAAAAAAS!!

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.