April 19, 2024, 09:47:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 419499 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: June 20, 2009, 10:13:45 PM »

Kermit

As I was convinced that Robin and Dave were being deceived by the darkside ... in November, 2006 I sent each of them a compilation of Reality, Ramm and Mark Purcell's posts which were submitted to Natalee forums ... BFN included ... prior to the connection which occured late summer of 2006.  I sent this compilation to their respective email addresses.  I did receive polite responses but ... bottom line ... the three trolls were defended.

Janet   

Yes I know for a fact, that Robin Holloway rec'd all the posts that contained the horrible things they posted about Natalee and her friends and her family. According to Suzie (not the SuzieQ here at SM) Robin did not believe it.
Beth did not believe that it was the real Robin Holloway at BFN when she found out. So a lot of people threw up their hands and quit helping. As you can see, hotshot, Debbie, Capslockwizard, Reality, Mark Purcell, and the den dolder man himself, johan have been the catalyst to searches and mis-information. Now why is that?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: June 20, 2009, 10:13:58 PM »

O/T but very cute   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5233.msg847624#msg847624
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: June 20, 2009, 10:15:43 PM »

He has a tiny head????  Monkey Devil!
It is my understanding that no one has actually seen it. It's more about the phone!
 Monkey Devil!

KLAAAAAAS!!

Honestly, if I told you the rest of what I know..............you're ears would need cleaning for a week.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: June 20, 2009, 10:18:55 PM »

It is not me either.  Those two look like a lot of time and trouble.  If I had a choice ... I would rather be on the computer.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: June 20, 2009, 10:22:14 PM »

He has a tiny head????  Monkey Devil!
It is my understanding that no one has actually seen it. It's more about the phone!
 Monkey Devil!

KLAAAAAAS!!

Honestly, if I told you the rest of what I know..............you're ears would need cleaning for a week.

I have heard that Reality's telephone voice is something else and ... even Tamikosmom would embrace the darkside.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: June 20, 2009, 10:26:07 PM »

Cute babies!  Australian Shepherds?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: June 20, 2009, 10:27:00 PM »

Magnolia and 13 Guests are viewing this topic. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #867 on: June 20, 2009, 10:28:59 PM »

Magnolia and 13 Guests are viewing this topic. 

We'd all gone to see the puppies Magnolia!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: June 20, 2009, 10:44:57 PM »

Yes 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: June 20, 2009, 10:57:23 PM »

They are precious, I didn't watch long...I'd want one!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #870 on: June 20, 2009, 11:04:37 PM »

SuzieQ - I think I know which Suzie it is and I know it's not you 

Thanks Klaas

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #871 on: June 20, 2009, 11:08:24 PM »

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 10:59 PM
To: "Kermit"

Jan, Suzie, Debbie and Robin are seeking  your identify LOL

I know you know this already but Jan said it was a must that
she know who you are.  She says the "family" said it was a must!
I fell out laughing.

LMAO I said good luck cause ya wont find out who HE is.

[b]BB even asked me who you were I said I dunno some guy.[/b]

Kermit Please let the Monkeys know it wasn't this Suzie. I do not post at BFN or anywhere but here.             Thanks

It's not you Suzie. It is the Suzie that told people she met Tim Miller in Aruba when ice fell on her head. I think people know who it is.

Thanks Kermit, somehow I missed that episode. What kind of ice fell on anyone in Aruba?

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: June 20, 2009, 11:27:41 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58410.php

Google translation:

Pullmantur aircraft turns back

20 Jun, 2009, 14:51 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The Boeing 747 of Air Pullmantur that last night with a number of passengers from the cruise ship plagued Ocean Dream would fly back to Spain, was about an hour after takeoff problems avoided cabin. The captain asked the tower of Reina Beatrix to urgently return to Aruba. The landing went well and soon found that one of the luggage hatches of the aircraft for departure was not properly closed, which air from the cabin escaped. The problem was corrected and a few hours later, the flight resumed. The passenger plane did not. Nevertheless, the ambulance, the Red Cross and the police - including ME - present. A single customs officer had entered her mouth cap again and drivers of tour buses were reluctant to wait for a possible trip to the passengers to a hotel. "If they come out I go." That was not so beneficial.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: June 20, 2009, 11:29:40 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58409.php

Google translation:

Pullmantur not happy with Aruban approach

20 Jun, 2009, 14:49 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The Spanish owner Pullmantur Cruises, owner of the ship Ocean Dream of the Mexican flu broke out is not so happy with the way the Aruban authorities have addressed the situation. "Yes, of course we all expenses," said spokesman Juan Jose Sanchez on sarcastic tone from Spain.

The cruise company believes that the whole matter 'excessive' is addressed. Minister of Health Booshi Wever said yesterday to the press that he understood the irritation of Pullmantur. "It costs them money. But we must come to the protocol of the World Health Organization (WHO) hold. All this at the expense of Pullmantur. "According to Weaver, they have agreed that everything possible is done to the ship as soon as possible to let go. "People who were on the cruise ship yesterday, temporarily staying in hotels until they could book a ticket to return to their countries or any decisions yet to come along with the Ocean Dream."

Nineteen passengers who tested negative and were allowed ashore yesterday, staying in hotels on the island, said Minister of Tourism and Transportation, Edison breeze.

Wever had yesterday on consultation with a member of the Pan American Health Organization PAHO to see how the situation can be best addressed.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: June 20, 2009, 11:40:59 PM »

Aruba
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58407.php

Google translation:

"It looked like Love in times of cholera"

20 Jun, 2009, 14:43 (GMT -04:00)

The family Tonk, safe at home, after traveling on cruise ship Ocean Dream, which drew worldwide attention because of an outbreak of flu Mexican aboard.

ORANGE CITY - "It looked like love in times of cholera," says Miriam Tonk which yesterday along with her husband on the cruise ship Ocean Tonk Dreams stayed, where the Mexican flu had broken out. The perilous adventure aboard got the world press. It did Tonk immediately think of the famous novel by Gabriel García Márquez.

by our reporter
Shade Cybulkiewicz

In that book plays a similar situation as that of the Ocean Dream, which is still in the port of Aruba lies. Miriam and her husband Robbie say that they at no time were afraid that they would rise flu. "The ship was dealing with other people just as we deal with people every day. There are many people on the ship including a number of Spaniards who were very dissatisfied with the situation, friends. If someone coughs or something similar was not us that we could become infected. Also we knew that the three infected crew members were kept well apart from the passengers, "describes Tonk.

When exactly did you find out something wrong on the ship?

"Friday, June 12 we left the cruise ship Ocean Dream and on Saturday we were in Curacao. When everything was still normal. Sunday we were on the island of Isla de Margarita. We even made a nice tour of the island. Monday when the cruise ship in nearly Grenada aanmeerde, we heard that we should not abandon the ship because of medical problems that occur worldwide. At that time we had no suspicion that a serious case. We thought: Well, will have new rules in response to the virus, because there is probably a little more care with them should be gone. At the moment we do not moor in Grenada were, we thought that there is indeed something not right. Then we went to Barbados and only because we were told that crew members on board were infected with the Mexican flu. "

Tonk said that the real problem was so bad that passengers were informed. "Nobody told us when and where we would moor. I felt exactly the same as the people in the book of Márquez. Also it is described about people infected with cholera on a ship and no one wanted them came close. So the ship also had a solution for something to lakes. We knew nothing at Ocean Dream. Many people on the ship asked us what we knew, because we came from Aruba and the final destination. We had regular contact with friends and family to Aruba we were at the height of what they heard. But once the ship was far from land, there was no phone coverage more. And with the Internet nor the womb. We paid 20 euros for a half hour internet. But the Internet was so slow that when you have something, then again for your time. "

Tonk said that the Internet is a good source of information was. "At various Spanish and Dutch news we could follow. Also, I was called by television programs such as One Today. We and many other passengers were unhappy because there were all sorts of speculation and lack of concrete information. "

How did it feel like after a miserable journey back home to be?
"Yesterday there was around half past six morning convey that the ship was docking in Aruba. So, that was a huge relief after three days you just see the sea. At home! I was also good news that my son all his exams and had succeeded. We are very pleased to finally get back to our island. But we would be back on a cruise travel. It really is not that we by this unpleasant experience on a cruise like. Probably get a voucher as compensation which we can go again with Pullmantur. But we prefer our money back, because the Pulmantur we do not want to travel more, "said Tonk.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: June 20, 2009, 11:46:40 PM »

Monkeys, please feel free to jump right in and post anything you'd like, I'm just posting news articles as I come across them.

I'm not trying to be a roboposter.  Really I'm not, KTF.  

Monkey Devil!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #876 on: June 20, 2009, 11:52:31 PM »

Monkeys, please feel free to jump right in and post anything you'd like, I'm just posting news articles as I come across them.

Monkey Devil!

The breath mints are working Texasmom...
Even Ktf wouldn't/couldn't/shouldn't call you a roboposter this time around....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: June 20, 2009, 11:54:15 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58405.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Seven years required for cross party with scissors

20 Jun, 2009, 14:42 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Public Prosecutor (OM) demanded this week seven years imprisonment for suspected C. due to attempted murder and grievous bodily harm. C. is suspected in a December 23, 2008 D. with scissors in his neck made it. The victim had been severely injured.

On Saturday the day the unsuspecting victim in his car when he suddenly something heets at his neck felt. He looked around and saw a man who in his throat seemed to intervene. The victim thought he was a wanderer had to do with him and began to fight. Ultimately knew the suspect away and he ran away. The victim of the T-shirt of the accused to address had been wanted his attacker aanrennen. He came to the discovery that he was stabbed in his neck and was urgently taken to hospital for treatment. A piece of the scissors in the car was found and seized as evidence.

The suspect, known as a drug addict, initially denied everything. Despite the positive identification of the victim and a witness, was C. to your guns, not to be responsible for the incident. Then came the prosecutor with a forensic report from the Netherlands. DNA research revealed that the T-shirt and scissors most likely belonging to the suspect. After a brief discussion with his lawyer, the suspect his story to fit. Then he said to have been under the influence of drink and drugs and nothing to remember.

The suspect said to have regrets, if he were responsible for the cross party and gave assistance to search for his addiction. His lawyer also argued for a lower sentence. His client would like to kick it and two years in Santo Domingo residents. Given the seriousness of the offense and the fact that the victim twice in the neck and once in the mouth has been found for the advice that is acted with premeditation. The officer stayed with the requirement of seven years in prison and a compensation of the victim. The judge is ruling on July 3.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: June 20, 2009, 11:56:23 PM »

Monkey Devil!

The breath mints are working Texasmom...
Even Ktf wouldn't/couldn't/shouldn't call you a roboposter this time around....

Thank you billb!

I was beginning to wonder!  

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #879 on: June 20, 2009, 11:56:37 PM »

If you think the puppies are cute.....well...they are!
We have a 7 yr old black with white Australian shepherd...she is one of the smartest dogs we ever had...
The love she returns for the love we give is unmatched in any other breed....mho
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.