April 20, 2024, 03:53:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 419935 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #880 on: June 21, 2009, 12:02:53 AM »

If you think the puppies are cute.....well...they are!
We have a 7 yr old black with white Australian shepherd...she is one of the smartest dogs we ever had...
The love she returns for the love we give is unmatched in any other breed....mho

awwww, that's cool billb.  But I'm not going to tell my sheltie girls you said that.
They are both laying here and every time I look in their eyes they seem to be saying "You promised us a bath this weekend......back away from the computer!"

They will get their bath, I've just had a lot of extra kids around this weekend, so it hasn't happened yet...too much cooking going on!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #881 on: June 21, 2009, 12:10:41 AM »

We have a 7 yr old black with white Australian shepherd...she is one of the smartest dogs we ever had...
The love she returns for the love we give is unmatched in any other breed....mho

awwww, that's cool billb.  But I'm not going to tell my sheltie girls you said that.
They are both laying here and every time I look in their eyes they seem to be saying "You promised us a bath this weekend......back away from the computer!"

They will get their bath, I've just had a lot of extra kids around this weekend, so it hasn't happened yet...too much cooking going on!

Sheltie's are great dogs also. we had Scottie in the early 80's...he loved sitting on the bow of our friends sailboat...didn't care for the water though.....Dog lovers are the best!
No more O/T for me.....Promise
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: June 21, 2009, 12:12:08 AM »

This should be interesting (for the crime thread that is).  

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58404.php

Google translation:

Aruba

San Nicolas in green

20 Jun, 2009, 14:40 (GMT -04:00)

SAN NICOLAS - Heineken organizes this year a major musical in the main street of San Nicolas. In exactly three weeks, Saturday, July 11, the town transformed for a night in Green Village. Last night the organization gave a press conference in Charlie's Bar with details about the green party.

From eight o'clock until three o'clock at night the main street closed to traffic and is fully in the typical green baptized. Like previous years with the Green City event in Oranjestad, the brewer along with I Love Muzika. With two large podiums, a variety of bands, DJs and entertainers, there is something for everyone. Op het eerste podium aan het eind van de hoofdstraat treden groepen op als Le Groove, Basic One en Datapanik. The second stage is called "electric stage" with the Italian dj Padovano, also known as Funky Junction. Other DJs at this stage DJ Paco from Curacao and of course Aruban talents DJ Theo Sanders and Sonido Intifada. An intermediate stage on the crossing at Charlie's bar is the scene of Urban DJs Bigrig, Diablo and Virus.

Green Key
As a security measure, the organization elected to the tickets for the event, known as Green Key, not the door to sell. They are only available in advance. Those interested can buy the Green Key in the office of the brewer and clothing Spare Time for the special price of 15 florin. Heineken manager Hans Mondia: "This price is only for a limited time used. So be quick! "Interested parties can also access buy 35 florin, here is an official Village Green T-shirt included. Due to the limited space available, in consultation with the police decided the limited number of cards to hold to 5,000 units. Unlike last year, anyone who wants to enter a Village Green access card. This card gives us just like last year access to all bars and cafes in the area.

Enjoy in moderation
Under the motto 'Enjoy Responsibly', the organization for buses between Oranjestad and San Nicolas and fro driving. Also, the brewer agreed to a special price taxi society TAS. For only 27 florin for a taxi, it is worthwhile to leave the car at home and with all to enjoy the party.

During the press conference yesterday verklapte manager Mondria that later this year a Green City event is scheduled. The details he has not lost but the music is at The Village at Palm Beach will take place. For lovers, there is next week Saturday Village Green warm up party in Confessions. Dj Disciple from New York last year at Green City played, running together with dj Theo Sanders and DJ Eldrick. Chino Latino restaurant serves as the second stage including dj Bigrig.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: June 21, 2009, 12:19:05 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58438.php

Curaçao

Visit Bijleveld and Albayrak

20 Jun, 2009, 16:18 (GMT -04:00)

WILLEM CITY / DEN HAAG - The State Secretaries Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom, CDA) and Nebahat Albayrak (Justice, PvdA) to next week a visit to the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. The visit is the sign of the political changes of the Kingdom and the semi-annual tripartite consultations Justice.

The visit of the ministers begins Monday in Aruba. Bijleveld Albayrak and enter talks with the governor of Aruba Prime Minister Nelson Oduber. Albayrak speak further with Justice Minister Rudy Croes and a visit to the prison in Aruba in the planning.
Bijleveld speaks noon on Curaçao with the Prime Minister Emily de Jongh-Elhage.
Tuesday, the leaders met with Governor Frits Goedgedrag and State Justice tripartite consultations on the agenda. evening Secretary Albayrak hold a lecture under the title 'Managed Migration', and a discussion forum on migration will take place.

Political consultation
The political dialogue between Bijleveld, Netherlands Antilles, Curaçao and St. Maarten on the progress of political change takes place Wednesday in Willemstad. Albayrak visit that day Bonaire. It argues that several introductory talks and visits to the House of Detention. On Bonaire the working end of Albayrak.

Isla
Thursday, June 25 is the last day of the visit of Bijleveld. They speak that day with the authority of Curaçao, Lisa Dindial and the minister of Health, Humphrey Davelaar, the Isla refinery.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: June 21, 2009, 12:19:25 AM »

Sheltie's are great dogs also. we had Scottie in the early 80's...he loved sitting on the bow of our friends sailboat...didn't care for the water though.....Dog lovers are the best!
Kids visiting are always better than baths (for dogs).....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: June 21, 2009, 12:25:37 AM »

Kids visiting are always better than baths (for dogs).....

I don't know, my girls have been very busy keeping an eye on the guests, plus they had to supervise the horse riding too.  I know it's hard to believe but they actually practically beg for a bath!  Everytime I wash dishes and use the sprayer they think they're going to get a bath.  Funny thing is, when I do run the water and get ready to bathe them...then they play hard to get.  During the summer months, I think they appreciate the baths more than ever!

Last o/t from me too...promise!  

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: June 21, 2009, 12:27:15 AM »

So where do we go with Robin cuddling up with/defending aruba agenda...taking Dave along?
Tim Miller siding up with shafer/silvetti?
I also believe it has contributed to possibly delaying Justice for Natalee....but it is only my opinion and certainly not fact....
I do know aruba agenda IS the driving force that has prevented Justice for Natalee......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: June 21, 2009, 12:31:30 AM »

So where do we go with Robin cuddling up with/defending aruba agenda...taking Dave along?
I also believe it has contributed to possibly delaying Justice for Natalee....but it is only my opinion and certainly not fact....
I do know believe aruba agenda IS the driving force that has prevented Justice for Natalee......

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: June 21, 2009, 12:54:38 AM »

I do know believe aruba agenda IS the driving force that has prevented Justice for Natalee......

I'll try again...
bad guys stay bad guys....that's expected.
Robin/Dave going along? Tim Miller going along?
Does it change anything at the end of the day? Delay quite possibly....
Robin/Dave....delays outcome....but probably doesn't change outcome when it is said and done.
Tim Miller? Seems to me he holds cards that COULD influence the outcome.......But I don't know all the hands playing in the game...If things are in the works that will get Justice  for Natalee....Tim Miller's hand my be OBE (Overcome by events)....
I guess that leaves to......believing in patience......
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: June 21, 2009, 01:01:15 AM »

I'll try again...
Robin/Dave....delays outcome....but probably doesn't change outcome when it is said and done.
Tim Miller? Seems to me he holds cards that COULD influence the outcome.......But I don't know all the hands playing in the game...If things are in the works that will get Justice  for Natalee....Tim Miller's hand my be OBE (Overcome by events)....

Progress is being made even though there is no observable progress!My Canoe is always ready & waiting for it's maiden voyage!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: June 21, 2009, 01:08:01 AM »

I'll try again...

Progress is being made even though there is no observable progress!My Canoe is always ready & waiting for it's maiden voyage!
I'm on board...along with wreck...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: June 21, 2009, 01:10:22 AM »

I'll try again...

going down the Cahulawassee River......
Ned Butty I'm not... Monkey Devil!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: June 21, 2009, 01:12:21 AM »

45 pages to go....Who's with me....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: June 21, 2009, 01:12:58 AM »

45 55 pages to go....Who's with me....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: June 21, 2009, 01:14:11 AM »

I'll try again...

going down the Cahulawassee River......
Ned Butty I'm not... Monkey Devil!

It will be such a nice trip down the river it'll have Wreck saying Wee,Wee,Wee all the way home....Maybe that'll get Wreck off the couch & in his computer chair...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: June 21, 2009, 01:25:59 AM »

Be back in a bit..Be good!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #896 on: June 21, 2009, 01:36:49 AM »

Happy Father's Day to ALL Father Monkeys! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: June 21, 2009, 01:36:53 AM »

Good night billb, mysterious, hotping, Rooscrew, snoopy, texasmom, Magnolia and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: June 21, 2009, 01:40:02 AM »

Good night billb, mysterious, hotping, Rooscrew, snoopy, texasmom, Magnolia and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Good night billb!  Hope you have a GREAT Father's Day!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: June 21, 2009, 01:58:58 AM »

For all Monkey Dads and Grandads!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.