April 18, 2024, 08:35:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 419438 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #900 on: June 21, 2009, 04:07:23 AM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: June 21, 2009, 04:09:47 AM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: June 21, 2009, 04:10:59 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: June 21, 2009, 04:13:14 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: June 21, 2009, 04:17:00 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: June 21, 2009, 04:20:51 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #906 on: June 21, 2009, 07:53:25 AM »

Crying or Very sad

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: June 21, 2009, 09:34:24 AM »

What wonderful pictures of Dave and his Natalee.  Special thoughts to them
today.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad Monkeys!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: June 21, 2009, 09:39:01 AM »

KTF - Some OBSERVABLE progress would be great to see, or some verbal assurance.   Guess I will have to cling to hope, that one day Natalee will be returned and justice will be served.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: June 21, 2009, 09:39:44 AM »

Progress is being made even though there is no observable progress!My Canoe is always ready & waiting for it's maiden voyage!

I agree.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: June 21, 2009, 09:56:43 AM »

ARUBA - The Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise

Dave Holloway:

Page 1:
  I watched as she received her high school diploma, and I took pictures of her at her graduation ceremony.  I planned to be there when she graduated from college and then medical school.  My pride would have enveloped us both.  I had long imagined the day when I would see my Natalee in her beautiful white wedding grown.  We would meet in the back of the church for her last moments as "daddy's little girl" and, as she encircled my arm with hers, I would lean down and whisper the words that all fathers must say to their daughters on that very special day, "I love you."  I would walk her down the aisle and proudly offer her hand to her fiance, and I would return to my seat knowing that my girl had accomplished all that a father could desire.  At that moment, it would be clear that the first tier of her life with me had come to an end and that the man she would now look to for approval and love would be her husband.  But she would always be my little Natalee ... always.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: June 21, 2009, 09:57:46 AM »

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY AND GRANDPA MONKEYS!!

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: June 21, 2009, 11:27:45 AM »

ARUBA - The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise

Dave Holloway

Pages 63-64

By the beginning of August, I had already spent at least fifty days in Aruba, and it was wearing me thin.  While reports were coming from people like Jossy Mansur and others, I was quite depressed about the lack of any solid information in Natalee’s case.  There were moments when we desperately needed to regroup, but we had to keep moving forward in our search for Natalee.  During those times when we traveled back home, friends and family put us back into our comfort zone and made the days more bearable.  It was hard to take, when we reflected on college and her birthday and then pictured Natalee being buried in a landfill or at sea.  It was during those times that I would take a moment to reflect back to when Natalee was much younger.  I suppose we all do that when our children leave home.  We wish for those times when we still have them under our wings, knowing their every move, and watching them learn about life.  But, this is different from anything I had envisioned.  I had planned to someday tell Natalee’s children about her growing up years, as she would sit nearby giggling and correcting me and telling it her own way.  I would be showing them pictures of their mother from when she was their age.  I never imagined that I would be describing to the world what my missing daughter was like, the pride that we felt sharing her accomplishments, the joy she brought to us, and the terrible pain we are in now.  It isn’t easy not knowing how the story will end.  So I will continue to take my little trips back in time to be with Natalee again and to remember how happy we once were.  Although I had always cherished our memories, it is only now that I realize how very important they really are to me.  Each moment with Natalee, each smile, each hug, each “I love you, Daddy” has been a blessing, and they help to sustain me during this agonizing journey.  I can close my eyes and still hold on to my little girl, if only for a fleeting instant.

Edit to fix typos
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 12:38:15 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: June 21, 2009, 11:31:31 AM »

Would a mod please remove my post #912, and remove the quote box from #913.  I really should learn to not try to post until I've had at least two cups of coffee.

Thanks in advance!   an angelic monkey

Okay, done.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 12:39:34 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: June 21, 2009, 11:38:10 AM »

Would a mod please remove my post #912, and remove the quote box from #913.  I really should learn to not try to post until I've had at least two cups of coffee.

Thanks in advance!   an angelic monkey

I found another typo...please fix  (line 7) "supposed" s/b "suppose we all do that"

TIA

Fixed.  YW.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 12:40:07 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: June 21, 2009, 01:07:33 PM »

Today should be a day of great reflection for Kyle Kingman,John Silvetti,Louis Schaefer & Tim Trahan!

IT'S NEVER TO LATE TO DO THE RIGHT THING KYLE KINGMAN

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: June 21, 2009, 02:31:27 PM »

So where do we go with Robin cuddling up with/defending aruba agenda...taking Dave along?
Tim Miller siding up with shafer/silvetti?
I also believe it has contributed to possibly delaying Justice for Natalee....but it is only my opinion and certainly not fact....
I do know believe aruba agenda IS the driving force that has prevented Justice for Natalee......

I'll try again...
bad guys stay bad guys....that's expected.
Robin/Dave going along? Tim Miller going along?
Does it change anything at the end of the day? Delay quite possibly....
Robin/Dave....delays outcome....but probably doesn't change outcome when it is said and done.
Tim Miller? Seems to me he holds cards that COULD influence the outcome.......But I don't know all the hands playing in the game...If things are in the works that will get Justice  for Natalee....Tim Miller's hand my be OBE (Overcome by events)....
I guess that leaves to......believing in patience......

I don't think it's so simple as good guys/bad guys.  Tim Miller and the family have much more information than SM members and all other bloggers.  Sometimes things are shades of gray.  Where else is Tim going to get access to the equipment and services provided by Schaeffer and Silvetti?  Tim is a gatherer of resources to conduct searches.  If SM is truly a site to support the families of missing people, I think it's members need to stand behind the family and the people they have chosen to help them. (Unless, of course, law enforcement considers a family member to be a suspect). It would be terrible if the actions of searching into these peoples' backgrounds and companies caused Equusearch to lose valuable resources that could one day save the life of someone else's loved one. 

Also regarding all the tracing of links between these companies:  of course they all do business together and there are many links between them.  They are all in the same industry!  Of course their paths are constantly crossing.  Now if suddenly you notice someone OUTSIDE of their industry showing up as a board member or owner of a company, THAT would be noteworthy.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: June 21, 2009, 02:41:55 PM »

So where do we go with Robin cuddling up with/defending aruba agenda...taking Dave along?
Tim Miller siding up with shafer/silvetti?
I also believe it has contributed to possibly delaying Justice for Natalee....but it is only my opinion and certainly not fact....
I do know believe aruba agenda IS the driving force that has prevented Justice for Natalee......

I'll try again...
bad guys stay bad guys....that's expected.
Robin/Dave going along? Tim Miller going along?
Does it change anything at the end of the day? Delay quite possibly....
Robin/Dave....delays outcome....but probably doesn't change outcome when it is said and done.
Tim Miller? Seems to me he holds cards that COULD influence the outcome.......But I don't know all the hands playing in the game...If things are in the works that will get Justice  for Natalee....Tim Miller's hand my be OBE (Overcome by events)....

I don't think it's so simple as good guys/bad guys.  Tim Miller and the family have much more information than SM members and all other bloggers.  Sometimes things are shades of gray.  Where else is Tim going to get access to the equipment and services provided by Schaeffer and Silvetti?  Tim is a gatherer of resources to conduct searches.  If SM is truly a site to support the families of missing people, I think it's members need to stand behind the family and the people they have chosen to help them. (Unless, of course, law enforcement considers a family member to be a suspect). It would be terrible if the actions of searching into these peoples' backgrounds and companies caused Equusearch to lose valuable resources that could one day save the life of someone else's loved one. 

Also regarding all the tracing of links between these companies:  of course they all do business together and there are many links between them.  They are all in the same industry!  Of course their paths are constantly crossing.  Now if suddenly you notice someone OUTSIDE of their industry showing up as a board member or owner of a company, THAT would be noteworthy.

You had to choose today to post this crap ehh Iris44!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: June 21, 2009, 03:30:26 PM »

snip

snip

Everyone is welcome to their own opinion Iris44, but I don't agree.

You really think that the fact that some "Scared Monkeys" are researching information that is ON THE INTERNET FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE would be reason to deny "valuable resources" that might save a life to Tim Miller? 

Seems ridiculous to me...that is IF they're donating their "valuable resources" for the right reasons in the first place!

Why would these people donating valuable resources even know or CARE what's going on here at Scared Monkeys?  Why would they think that Tim Miller, or anyone besides the Admin of this site would have any control over that?

Natalee's family IS supported here.  But if we have a question about anything in this case, we are allowed to ask it and explore it with each other.  And we can also decide for ourselves what information we gather is interesting or noteworthy.

That's one of the things that makes us unique from other Natalee Holloway forums. 

Plus we have a lot of different people, ideas, and opinions all working together toward the same goal.

TRUTH AND JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN HOLLOWAY!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: June 21, 2009, 03:40:00 PM »

ARUBA - The Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise

Dave Holloway:

Page 1:
  I watched as she received her high school diploma, and I took pictures of her at her graduation ceremony.  I planned to be there when she graduated from college and then medical school.  My pride would have enveloped us both.  I had long imagined the day when I would see my Natalee in her beautiful white wedding grown.  We would meet in the back of the church for her last moments as "daddy's little girl" and, as she encircled my arm with hers, I would lean down and whisper the words that all fathers must say to their daughters on that very special day, "I love you."  I would walk her down the aisle and proudly offer her hand to her fiance, and I would return to my seat knowing that my girl had accomplished all that a father could desire.  At that moment, it would be clear that the first tier of her life with me had come to an end and that the man she would now look to for approval and love would be her husband.  But she would always be my little Natalee ... always.

Thank you Janet!     an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.