April 26, 2024, 10:06:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420831 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: June 21, 2009, 03:47:35 PM »

snip
I do know believe aruba agenda IS the driving force that has prevented Justice for Natalee......

snip
I guess that leaves to......believing in patience......

I don't think it's so simple as good guys/bad guys.  Tim Miller and the family have much more information than SM members and all other bloggers.  Sometimes things are shades of gray.  Where else is Tim going to get access to the equipment and services provided by Schaeffer and Silvetti?  Tim is a gatherer of resources to conduct searches.  If SM is truly a site to support the families of missing people, I think it's members need to stand behind the family and the people they have chosen to help them. (Unless, of course, law enforcement considers a family member to be a suspect). It would be terrible if the actions of searching into these peoples' backgrounds and companies caused Equusearch to lose valuable resources that could one day save the life of someone else's loved one. 

Also regarding all the tracing of links between these companies:  of course they all do business together and there are many links between them.  They are all in the same industry!  Of course their paths are constantly crossing.  Now if suddenly you notice someone OUTSIDE of their industry showing up as a board member or owner of a company, THAT would be noteworthy.

Everyone is welcome to their own opinion Iris44, but I don't agree.

You really think that the fact that some "Scared Monkeys" are researching information that is ON THE INTERNET FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE would be reason to deny "valuable resources" that might save a life to Tim Miller? 

Seems ridiculous to me...that is IF they're donating their "valuable resources" for the right reasons in the first place!

Why would these people donating valuable resources even know or CARE what's going on here at Scared Monkeys?  Why would they think that Tim Miller, or anyone besides the Admin of this site would have any control over that?

Natalee's family IS supported here.  But if we have a question about anything in this case, we are allowed to ask it and explore it with each other.  And we can also decide for ourselves what information we gather is interesting or noteworthy.

That's one of the things that makes us unique from other Natalee Holloway forums. 

Plus we have a lot of different people, ideas, and opinions all working together toward the same goal.

TRUTH AND JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN HOLLOWAY!

Bravo, TM!  Very well said.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #921 on: June 21, 2009, 04:12:47 PM »

Thanks Magnolia!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: June 21, 2009, 04:44:20 PM »

Thanks Magnolia!   
Yes ....... Bravo! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: June 21, 2009, 04:56:03 PM »

Thanks Magnolia!   
Yes ....... Bravo! 

Thanks wreck!   

One sheltie bath down, one to go!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: June 21, 2009, 06:44:46 PM »

IRIS44

Since when is wondering if members of Natalee's family or Tim Miller may have been "duped" by members of AHATA disquised as friends, the same thing as not supporting the family?

We have always supported Natalee and Natalee's parents (Beth and Dave).  I have also supported Jug as he did his best to stand by Natalee and Beth.  Robin on the other hand does her best to stand by Reality and MIP6 who have both said horrible things about the MB kids, Beth and Jug.  That is something I personally cannot support.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: June 21, 2009, 09:33:31 PM »

You really think that the fact that some "Scared Monkeys" are researching information that is ON THE INTERNET FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE would be reason to deny "valuable resources" that might save a life to Tim Miller? 

Seems ridiculous to me...that is IF they're donating their "valuable resources" for the right reasons in the first place!

Why would these people donating valuable resources even know or CARE what's going on here at Scared Monkeys?  Why would they think that Tim Miller, or anyone besides the Admin of this site would have any control over that?

Natalee's family IS supported here.  But if we have a question about anything in this case, we are allowed to ask it and explore it with each other.  And we can also decide for ourselves what information we gather is interesting or noteworthy.

That's one of the things that makes us unique from other Natalee Holloway forums. 

Plus we have a lot of different people, ideas, and opinions all working together toward the same goal.

Thank you texasmom.

It appears that justice for Natalee Holloway takes a backseat when actions that deter from the cause are called into question ... actions that are related to certain individuals.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: June 21, 2009, 09:35:05 PM »

ARUBA - The Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise

Dave Holloway:

Page 1:
  I watched as she received her high school diploma, and I took pictures of her at her graduation ceremony.  I planned to be there when she graduated from college and then medical school.  My pride would have enveloped us both.  I had long imagined the day when I would see my Natalee in her beautiful white wedding grown.  We would meet in the back of the church for her last moments as "daddy's little girl" and, as she encircled my arm with hers, I would lean down and whisper the words that all fathers must say to their daughters on that very special day, "I love you."  I would walk her down the aisle and proudly offer her hand to her fiance, and I would return to my seat knowing that my girl had accomplished all that a father could desire.  At that moment, it would be clear that the first tier of her life with me had come to an end and that the man she would now look to for approval and love would be her husband.  But she would always be my little Natalee ... always.

BUMPED!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: June 21, 2009, 09:36:02 PM »

ARUBA - The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise

Dave Holloway

Pages 63-64

By the beginning of August, I had already spent at least fifty days in Aruba, and it was wearing me thin.  While reports were coming from people like Jossy Mansur and others, I was quite depressed about the lack of any solid information in Natalee’s case.  There were moments when we desperately needed to regroup, but we had to keep moving forward in our search for Natalee.  During those times when we traveled back home, friends and family put us back into our comfort zone and made the days more bearable.  It was hard to take, when we reflected on college and her birthday and then pictured Natalee being buried in a landfill or at sea.  It was during those times that I would take a moment to reflect back to when Natalee was much younger.  I suppose we all do that when our children leave home.  We wish for those times when we still have them under our wings, knowing their every move, and watching them learn about life.  But, this is different from anything I had envisioned.  I had planned to someday tell Natalee’s children about her growing up years, as she would sit nearby giggling and correcting me and telling it her own way.  I would be showing them pictures of their mother from when she was their age.  I never imagined that I would be describing to the world what my missing daughter was like, the pride that we felt sharing her accomplishments, the joy she brought to us, and the terrible pain we are in now.  It isn’t easy not knowing how the story will end.  So I will continue to take my little trips back in time to be with Natalee again and to remember how happy we once were.  Although I had always cherished our memories, it is only now that I realize how very important they really are to me.  Each moment with Natalee, each smile, each hug, each “I love you, Daddy” has been a blessing, and they help to sustain me during this agonizing journey.  I can close my eyes and still hold on to my little girl, if only for a fleeting instant.

BUMPED

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: June 21, 2009, 09:36:43 PM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

BUMPED

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: June 21, 2009, 09:42:17 PM »

Thanks Janet!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: June 21, 2009, 10:04:35 PM »

Thanks Janet!   

You are welcome texasmom and thank you.

I may fail to comprehend Dave Holloway's trusting association with those who possess an Aruban agenda but ... when all is said and done ... he will never again hold his precious Natalee in his arms and ... for that my heart breaks.

I looked at my hubby across the table at a Japanese restaurant this afternoon and ... I saw such pride and happiness in his eyes as he looked around table at our grown kids and spouses and ... the grandkids.  He told me when we got home that "his heart was full".  In other words ... all was right with his world.  I then thought of Dave Holloway and realized that he never will he be able to say that "all" was right with his world.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: June 21, 2009, 10:09:33 PM »

Thanks Janet!   

I may fail to comprehend Dave Holloway's trusting association with those who possess an Aruban agenda but ... when all is said and done ... he will never again hold his precious Natalee in his arms and ... for that my heart breaks.

I looked at my hubby across the table at a Japanese restaurant this afternoon and ... I saw such pride and happiness in his eyes as he looked around table at our grown kids and spouses and ... the grandkids.  He told me when we got home that "his heart was full".  In other words ... all was right with his world.  I then thought of Dave Holloway and realized that he never will he be able to say that "all" was right with his world.

Janet

That's right Janet, and it's very sad.

I'm glad your hubby's "heart was full" today though.  I'm glad he had a good Father's Day. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: June 21, 2009, 10:27:20 PM »

Thanks Janet!   

Janet

I'm glad your hubby's "heart was full" today though.  I'm glad he had a good Father's Day. 

He did and ... I did.

Eldest son, DIL and 2 1/2 year old grandson surprised us by coming over from Vancouver Island on the ferry as foot passengers.  Youngest son picked them up at the ferry terminal and ... brought them to the nearby restaurant where the rest of the famly was waiting.  Hubby and I dropped the three of them off at the ferry terminal after the meal.  I wished they could have stayed a few days but ... tomorrow is a work day for both of them.

Anyways ... I am wiped.  I think I will curl up on the couch with a blanket and watch TV.

texasmom ... I hope you had a good day.

Janet
7:25 PM PT

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: June 21, 2009, 11:02:16 PM »

Thanks Janet!   

Janet

He did and ... I did.

Eldest son, DIL and 2 1/2 year old grandson surprised us by coming over from Vancouver Island on the ferry as foot passengers.  Youngest son picked them up at the ferry terminal and ... brought them to the nearby restaurant where the rest of the famly was waiting.  Hubby and I dropped the three of them off at the ferry terminal after the meal.  I wished they could have stayed a few days but ... tomorrow is a work day for both of them.

Anyways ... I am wiped.  I think I will curl up on the couch with a blanket and watch TV.

texasmom ... I hope you had a good day.

Janet
7:25 PM PT

I'm glad you had a good day too with family.  I had a very good day, thanks for asking!

Since I know you are probably going to fall asleep once you get good and comfortable, I'll go ahead and say...

Good night Janet!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: June 22, 2009, 12:34:33 AM »

6/22/2009 Awe Mainta Page 12

http://awemainta.com/home/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: June 22, 2009, 12:50:28 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: June 22, 2009, 12:54:00 AM »

Good night Mere and Magnolia!   

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #937 on: June 22, 2009, 01:13:48 AM »

Good night good Monkeys....
Justice is just around the corner for Natalee.....
Patience is where it is at.....
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #938 on: June 22, 2009, 03:21:13 AM »

snip
I do know believe aruba agenda IS the driving force that has prevented Justice for Natalee......

snip
I guess that leaves to......believing in patience......

I don't think it's so simple as good guys/bad guys.  Tim Miller and the family have much more information than SM members and all other bloggers.  Sometimes things are shades of gray.  Where else is Tim going to get access to the equipment and services provided by Schaeffer and Silvetti?  Tim is a gatherer of resources to conduct searches.  If SM is truly a site to support the families of missing people, I think it's members need to stand behind the family and the people they have chosen to help them. (Unless, of course, law enforcement considers a family member to be a suspect). It would be terrible if the actions of searching into these peoples' backgrounds and companies caused Equusearch to lose valuable resources that could one day save the life of someone else's loved one. 

Also regarding all the tracing of links between these companies:  of course they all do business together and there are many links between them.  They are all in the same industry!  Of course their paths are constantly crossing.  Now if suddenly you notice someone OUTSIDE of their industry showing up as a board member or owner of a company, THAT would be noteworthy.

Bravo, TM!  Very well said.

I understand what you are saying, but some of the comments about Dave in the last couple of weeks made me cringe a little.

I just think the family and Tim Miller are a lot more savvy than some posters give them credit for.  We are not privy to all the information that they have, and IMO it is time to stop second guessing them.

We all know that people are not all good or all bad. (Well maybe a few).  Everyone respects Tim Miller so much, that some are so conflicted when they see that he is still associated with Silvetti and Schaefer, and they can't understand it.  I am merely pointing out that Tim does what he needs to do in order to get his goals accomplished.  Sometimes there may be some compromising to be done, just like in all relationships.  And the "resources" he gets from Schaefer a huge.  Who else is donating a big ship with sonar equipment?  Who cares why he donates it?  Tim Miller doesn't care why.  And you just never know when someone donating something will decide not to anymore.  Why take the chance?  Most of these not-for-profits are operating on very tight budgets. We just heard firsthand from Tim regarding their donations taking a huge hit due to the report of TES receiving the 1.5 million, which he says they did not receive.  So, just that one news report had a huge impact on TES.

I remember there were some posts from Silvetti's sister saying they were upset with some of the negative posting about him; it may have been about posts from another site, I can't remember.

IMO, the conspiracy theories and cyberstalking are just a lose-lose for all involved.  Just alot of negative energy, talking in circles, and no conclusions ever reached. 

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #939 on: June 22, 2009, 03:47:43 AM »

I don't recall seeing this particular article before...So I just thought others might have missed it also.... 

December 10, 2007  Vol. 68No. 24
Natalee Holloway Mystery a Break in the Case?
By Bill Hewitt
More Than Two Years After Natalee Holloway Vanished, Authorities in Aruba Make a Surprise Arrest: the Three Early Suspects. This Time, Officials Insist, They Have Strong EvidenceThe call caught Beth Holloway totally off guard. On the night before Thanksgiving, an FBI liaison phoned to inform her that on the strength of new evidence authorities in Aruba were rearresting the three young men—Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe and his brother Satish—who have long been under suspicion in the disappearance of Holloway's daughter Natalee in May 2005. For the Holloway camp, it was a jolt of near joy at an especially difficult time of year for the family. "We have a whole new ball game," says Beth's friend Sunny Tillman. "I think it might all add up to Beth getting the answer." But Beth herself, mindful of the ups and downs (mostly) in the case, was more guarded. "I'm just kind of playing it by ear," she told PEOPLE. "I'm just waiting and watching and hopeful."

For the moment the three suspects will be subjected to further questioning, with the prosecution saying it will decide by the end of the year on whether to put them on trial. It is unclear exactly what the new evidence against them might be. According to news reports, investigators have uncovered potentially incriminating clues in a series of taped conversations among the three suspects, who were originally detained in June 2005 and subsequently released. The Holloways' lawyer has also suggested that cops have gleaned evidence from text messages and cell phone calls involving the three on the night that Natalee, 18, went missing while partying with high school friends at a club in Aruba. While refusing to confirm or deny any of the reports, officials in Aruba have made clear that they consider this latest twist a turning point in the case. "You have to have something new and quite strong" to rearrest the three, says Dop Kruimel, an Aruban prosecutor. "You don't just get up in the morning and say, 'Let's arrest them.'"

It has been known for some time that after van der Sloot, 20, Deepak, 24, and Satish Kalpoe, 21, fell under suspicion—they were seen leaving a bar with Natalee the night she disappeared—investigators had been bugging their conversations. Taking a fresh look at the tapes, investigators evidently found new information that had been overlooked. What's more, detectives have apparently analyzed the cell call and text messages that the three suspects exchanged on the night in question—and have triangulated the coordinates where those transmissions took place. (Van der Sloot now says that he left Natalee alive on a beach, though he has changed the details of his account several times.) "There's new information to confront them with in terms of their stories and the time lines they've given before," says the Holloways' lawyer John Q. Kelly.

The prosecutors also have a new take on what happened to Natalee. Whereas before the three were accused of murder, the new charge is voluntary manslaughter, suggesting they now believe her presumed death was an accident. In any event a lawyer for Satish Kalpoe scoffed at the latest developments. "It seems like they shook the file, threw it on the table and qualified some things as new evidence," said attorney David Kock.

Meanwhile, Natalee's parents are preparing once again to look for their daughter's body—this time using a deep-diving robot to search the ocean floor. Because previous searches of the island and its shallow coastal waters turned up no trace of her, there is speculation now that her body was stuffed into a weighted crab trap and dropped into a deepwater canyon that lies three to five miles offshore. A 120-ft. oil exploration vessel—named, fittingly, Persistence—with a submersible robot, its services donated by Texas businessman Louis Schaefer Jr., is scheduled to arrive in Aruba soon and begin its survey of the canyon. Until then Beth Holloway is focusing on the arrests. "I just hope," she says, "that this is a step toward answering our prayers."

Contributors:
Jeff Truesdell/Florida,
Siobhan Morrissey/Florida,
Lauren Comiteau/The Netherlands.
More From This ArticleJoran's Life in the Netherlands
While the Kalpoe brothers have kept a low profile, Joran van der Sloot has done little to dispel the notoriety hanging over him. After Natalee Holloway disappeared, his parents sent him from Aruba to Arnhem, in the Netherlands, to enroll in an international-business program. The head of his program says van der Sloot was an "average student," albeit one who was "popular with the women." When meeting other students, he openly discussed his connection to the Holloway investigation. He also showed scant regret over his conduct in Aruba, freely admitting he lied to police. Lying, he wrote in a book about the case, "even became kind of a habit, because [it] makes things so much easier."

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20170898,00.html

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.