April 25, 2024, 07:56:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420719 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #960 on: June 22, 2009, 02:08:19 PM »

REMINDER

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.
Another thing... what is all this WE stuff? 

Exactly, hotping.  This is contrary to other quotes we've read, if I'm not mistaken.

scratch

Good catch hotping.

According to Kyle Kingman's own words ... the recovery process did not involve the crew of the Persistence ... only the Arubans ... so I cannot comprehend where "we" fit in.

Janet

+++++++

THE RECOVERY DIVE

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:   For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th

Kyle Kingman:  The bags were deliberately placed there after the divers sampled the contents. The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off.

Kyle Kingman: The fabric(s?) are not visible on either the Dec 29th or 30th dives. There is about an inch of sand over the fabrics. The fabrics are completely covered. The diver sampled the sand and found the fabric underneath the sand. He then bagged the blue fabric. If the other bag contains fabric, it was also in the sand. There was also something possibly recovered from far inside the trap. In the video the diver is inside the trap with just below his knees showing.

Kyle Kingman: In my opinion, the blue fabric is quite possibly Natalee's skirt. The divers found the denim where I suggested a week earlier (Dec 29th) to Tim Miller that there was likely Natalee's denim skirt under the sand. Also in my opinion, the deni-like fabric is a match in terms of color, quantity, and structure to Natalee's skirt. It's not a lot of denim folded in the bag, but then again her skirt was rather small.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it. The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap. From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography. I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Hi Janet!

The use of the word WE is very strange....I wonder if the Persistence crew did a sample dive but left everything there to watch ALE...Then ALE took off with all the contents of the trap...hmmm 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: June 22, 2009, 02:10:36 PM »

I understand what you are saying, but some of the comments about Dave in the last couple of weeks made me cringe a little.

I just think the family and Tim Miller are a lot more savvy than some posters give them credit for.  We are not privy to all the information that they have, and IMO it is time to stop second guessing them.

We all know that people are not all good or all bad. (Well maybe a few).  Everyone respects Tim Miller so much, that some are so conflicted when they see that he is still associated with Silvetti and Schaefer, and they can't understand it.  I am merely pointing out that Tim does what he needs to do in order to get his goals accomplished.  Sometimes there may be some compromising to be done, just like in all relationships.  And the "resources" he gets from Schaefer a huge.  Who else is donating a big ship with sonar equipment?  Who cares why he donates it?  Tim Miller doesn't care why.  And you just never know when someone donating something will decide not to anymore.  Why take the chance?  Most of these not-for-profits are operating on very tight budgets. We just heard firsthand from Tim regarding their donations taking a huge hit due to the report of TES receiving the 1.5 million, which he says they did not receive.  So, just that one news report had a huge impact on TES.

I remember there were some posts from Silvetti's sister saying they were upset with some of the negative posting about him; it may have been about posts from another site, I can't remember.

IMO, the conspiracy theories and cyberstalking are just a lose-lose for all involved.  Just alot of negative energy, talking in circles, and no conclusions ever reached. 

iris44 posted:
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 -
« Reply #668 on: January 26, 2009, 11:58:22 PM »

I've been lurking, lurking, lurking and wondering why noone is discussing the fact that TES is still working with the Silvetti Group.  Has Tim joined the DarkSide?  Is this subject off limits?  Is TES in cahoots with Silvetti?  IsTim not aware that he (himself) was kicked off the Persistence? Does he think he left on his own?  Should Kermit or the Freebirds warn Tim about what is really going on? Isn't Tim the one who asked for the donations right before the Persistence left Aruba?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4434.new#new

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million

Quote from: oceanexploration (RU)

... This search is funded by generosity and driven only by the desire to bring closure to the family ...
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2429.280

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #962 on: June 22, 2009, 02:19:25 PM »

Hipocrit! Is the nicest thing I can think to say at the moment!

Thanks Kermit! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: June 22, 2009, 02:21:21 PM »

I understand what you are saying, but some of the comments about Dave in the last couple of weeks made me cringe a little.

I just think the family and Tim Miller are a lot more savvy than some posters give them credit for.  We are not privy to all the information that they have, and IMO it is time to stop second guessing them.

We all know that people are not all good or all bad. (Well maybe a few).  Everyone respects Tim Miller so much, that some are so conflicted when they see that he is still associated with Silvetti and Schaefer, and they can't understand it.  I am merely pointing out that Tim does what he needs to do in order to get his goals accomplished.  Sometimes there may be some compromising to be done, just like in all relationships.  And the "resources" he gets from Schaefer a huge.  Who else is donating a big ship with sonar equipment?  Who cares why he donates it?  Tim Miller doesn't care why.  And you just never know when someone donating something will decide not to anymore.  Why take the chance?  Most of these not-for-profits are operating on very tight budgets. We just heard firsthand from Tim regarding their donations taking a huge hit due to the report of TES receiving the 1.5 million, which he says they did not receive.  So, just that one news report had a huge impact on TES.

I remember there were some posts from Silvetti's sister saying they were upset with some of the negative posting about him; it may have been about posts from another site, I can't remember.

IMO, the conspiracy theories and cyberstalking are just a lose-lose for all involved.  Just alot of negative energy, talking in circles, and no conclusions ever reached. 

iris44 posted:

I've been lurking, lurking, lurking and wondering why noone is discussing the fact that TES is still working with the Silvetti Group.  Has Tim joined the DarkSide?  Is this subject off limits?  Is TES in cahoots with Silvetti?  IsTim not aware that he (himself) was kicked off the Persistence? Does he think he left on his own?  Should Kermit or the Freebirds warn Tim about what is really going on? Isn't Tim the one who asked for the donations right before the Persistence left Aruba?

<snipped>

Iris

You cannot have your feet planted firmly on boths sides of an issue ... you have to take a position.

In January when you submitted this post ... I concede that I was unwilling to go there.  However ... in time I began to move out of my comfort zone ... take a risk and ... ask the same questions.

Logic would dictate that you and I are on the same page regarding Tim Miller but ... somewhere along the way you backtracked.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: June 22, 2009, 02:39:24 PM »

SS - posted: "This is a vicious thing to do to another forum member.  It serves no gain and it is in violation of the forum rules.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4434.840

SS - posted: I doubt if Kermit would like for me to start posting personal information about her.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4434.820

RESPONSE TO SS posting personal information violating the law:
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 -
« Reply #467 on: Today at 01:29:36 PM »
You folks are the biggest hypocrites I've ever met. You b*tched and b*tched about Kermit posting an email.  You yourself just threatened to sue over some alledged personal information being exposed and you have the nerve to do this! I have no respect for any of you!  While I don't believe your post, if it were true, it wouldn't change the fact that every post of Kermit's pertaining to the Persistence search has been backed up.  None from your group of drive by distractors has.
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4448.460

After making her post at SM posting personal information she believed to be about kermit she ran back over to CNG

* SS has been banned from SM for posting personal information about SM members!
* SS has been banned from SM for threatening SM members!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: June 22, 2009, 02:42:52 PM »

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount. So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.msg625934#msg625934

Dear Dave,
Come to Aruba and get your daughter's remains that are in the POND

love CAPS.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: June 22, 2009, 02:44:23 PM »

PICTURE OF BETH “JUST GIVE HER BACK”

JUST GIVE HER BACK AND WE WON'T EXPOSE ANY MORE! GIVE HER BACK!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: June 22, 2009, 02:45:12 PM »

GIVE HER BACK!

SS - how bout I expose you?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: June 22, 2009, 02:46:26 PM »

iris44 posted:

... This search is funded by generosity and driven only by the desire to bring closure to the family ...

Kermit, San, klaasend, Tamikosmom, Leroy, 2NJSons_Mom and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: June 22, 2009, 02:47:53 PM »

GIVE HER BACK!

In a legal way that is!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: June 22, 2009, 02:52:37 PM »

iris44 posted:

Kermit, San, klaasend, Tamikosmom, Leroy, 2NJSons_Mom and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Now isn't that interesting!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: June 22, 2009, 02:59:12 PM »

PICTURE OF BETH “JUST GIVE HER BACK”

JUST GIVE HER BACK AND WE WON'T EXPOSE ANY MORE! GIVE HER BACK!

'Scarborough Country' - July. 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER: Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

'The Abrams Report' - July. 6, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee.  Natalee deserves to return to her country.  She deserves it, and everyone knows it, Martin, every single person.  Every single person knows that.  They know it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: June 22, 2009, 03:10:06 PM »

[/quote]

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: June 22, 2009, 03:12:34 PM »

GIVE HER BACK!

In a legal way that is!

Kermit

SS exposed herself in November, 2008 when you first posted Kyle Kingman's own words.  She saw the truth regarding CAPS the distractor and the John Silvetti betrayal ... then abruptly backtracked.  Inquiring minds want to know why?  Inquiring minds want to know who got to her about the time C&G became her home away from SM.

Janet

+++++

SS - NOVEMBER/DECEMBER, 2008

SS

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
on: November 17, 2008, 08:32:15 PM 

Monkeys - Kyle said that he discovered the trap on the screen very early Christmas morning.  That's when Tim said  "it looks like a skull".  The contents of the trap were cleaned on January 7th.  Persistence continued to use side scan sonor to map the ocean floor well into February.  Now how could they justify all of those extra weeks of searching for a missing American woman if they had already found her in the beginning of January?  They also needed to get our focus off of Persistence and the ocean search.  Viola!  Caps enters the picture to tell us about Manserat Pond.  The picture of the cage was never supposed to be released and I'm sure that caused big trouble.  All of the evidence disappeared.  The fabric sent to Quantico wasn't Natalee's blouse.  There wasn't anything else in the cage - it was just a coconut or a piece of coral.  Back to the ocean search for Peristence so that they could continue with the grids and their non profit search.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.msg546635#msg546635

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #156 on: December 04, 2008, 02:08:35 AM »

1.  Silvetti's businesses were in trouble.  He wanted to start new businesses with oil and an oil pipeline from Aruba to Chavez in Colombia.  He needed money.

2.  He illegally sold off his shares of stock and that is why the SEC is after him.

3.  Before he started his new oil business, he needed to have a geological scan of the ocean floor.  Doing those scans costs lots of money.

4.  He agreed to volunteer his ship, crew, and equipment to search for a missing American woman in the same area.  He scans the ocean floor looking for Natalee, but really he's doing oil work.

5.  Most of his expenses for the Persistence search were written off on his corporate tax returns because it was charity work and a donation that he was doing.  By looking for Natalee, he was able to map the ocean for free.

6.  Natalee was found in the end of December.  Oh no, what can he do?  He can't keep mapping the ocean floor for free because he just found the missing American woman.  So, the trap contents were turned over to ALE, nothing was ever in that trap. and he continued to search for Natalee and map for oil for another 6 to 8 weeks -at very little expense to himself.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.msg565794;topicseen#msg565794

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 -
« Reply #726 on: December 06, 2008, 04:23:52 PM »

I agree with you, Janet.  I thought a lot about it last night, after I finally had to turn my computer off and just think.  In his heart, I'm sure that Tim Miller believed what he had seen or he wouldn't have said, Bull$hit with the thumbs down.  However, he had no control over all of that pphotographic equipment and perhaps he was only being shown what they wanted him to see.  There was a very good reason why they had to get him off of Persistence before January 7th.  I don't think that Dave or Tim would have gone to Nicaragua if they didn't think it was a viable lead.  I wonder if ALE are the ones who set it all up as another one of their infamous diversion tactics

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569218#msg569218

SS
« Reply #697 on: December 06, 2008, 03:26:15 PM »

Blue Moon - great reference!  I have pretty much been a believer that Natalee was buried on land, but after Kyle's calculations, I don't think so anymore.  Kyle is a trained oceanographer and he has been taught how to make those calculations of objects on the ocean floor.  Kyle's calculations are actually the first piece of scientific data that we have after three and a half years.  I wonder if it would be too much of a stretch to hope that the release of the cage photographs somehow has forced Rudy's hand???  They can't deny any longer that something was in the cage.  There are photographs to prove the lie.  Whether or not they have destroyed the actual cage contents remains to be seen.  If the evidence has been destroyed, Richardson and Mos could also be in trouble along with Paulass and Uncle Jan.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569178#msg569178

SS
« Reply #702 on: December 06, 2008, 03:41:17 PM »

Tim became a liability because her had the film footage from the 29th and the 30th.  He knew what was in the cage.  Just from the original Photographs on the 29th, we can clearly see a skull and a shoe.  I think Tim probably became a source of contention and was distracted away from the ship so the contents could be turned over to ALE.  Tim has to have figured out what happened.  I wonder if it's difficult for him to look at Beth and Dave in their eyes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569184#msg569184

SS
« Reply #702 on: December 06, 2008, 03:41:17 PM »

Tim became a liability because her had the film footage from the 29th and the 30th.  He knew what was in the cage.  Just from the original Photographs on the 29th, we can clearly see a skull and a shoe.  I think Tim probably became a source of contention and was distracted away from the ship so the contents could be turned over to ALE.  Tim has to have figured out what happened.  I wonder if it's difficult for him to look at Beth and Dave in their eyes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569184#msg569184

SS
« Reply #678 on: December 06, 2008, 01:52:46 PM »

I don't think anything would surprise me at this point.  This story is getting sicker by the day.  How could they just hand all of that evidence over to ALE and deny that they had found anything???  And, sit silently by when our FBI was sent a piece of nothing?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569137#msg569137

Dialogue - SS and Tamikosmom:

Quote from: SS on November 24, 2008, 10:13:44 PM

I have some feelings about the photographs and I wonder if others feel the same way that I do.  If Louis, John, and Kyle had hidden those photographs from ALE so that they could be turned over to Beth, Dave, and US authorities, it would have been a dishonest action, but it would have been in the best interests of everyone.  ALE has been so despicable from day one, and under handed handling of evidence would have been a double standard, but I would have supported it and jumped up and down with cheers.  Unfortunately, that isn't what happened.  The evidence was hidden from Beth, Dave, and the American public and the photographs were never even given to the FBI by members of the Persistence group.  When I hear that there is even a remote possibility that Louis Schafer sold those photographs for big bucks and that Kyle attempted to sell the photographs to networks last February, I just want to scream.  These actions are beyond explanation or justification.

Quote from: Tamikosmom on November 24, 2008, 10:39:01 PM

I wish Kyle would respond to these allegations.
Thanks SS.
Janet

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #784 on: November 24, 2008, 10:46:48 PM »

Dinners over... I ate my crow and it didn't very good at all.  I am so sorry for going at you.  I was so convinced that everything and everyone involved with Perisistence were above reproach.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg556257;topicseen#msg556257

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: June 22, 2009, 03:13:43 PM »

[/quote]

Leroy has been posting on other MP threads, in case you have not read any of them yourself....just for the record.   
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 03:18:42 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: June 22, 2009, 03:16:25 PM »

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: June 22, 2009, 03:26:19 PM »

[/quote]

I find the timing interesting!JMOO..The quote you're attributing to me should go to Kermit!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: June 22, 2009, 03:31:32 PM »

When I read over SS' posts again ... I do give her credit.  SS' immediate insight and her  ability to articulate the truth ... in regards to the implication of Kyle Kingman's own words ... was truly amazing.  She was able to connect all the dots in regards to John Silvetti's motivation to betray and ... CAPS purpose to distract.

What was behind her backtracking? 

Janet

_____

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: June 22, 2009, 03:45:40 PM »

KTF   - I really screwed up that quote stack....sorry bout that. 

I read here often to keep up with the latest developments but I do not post, just lurk....you are all very intelligent monkeys!  Because I do keep up in this thread, I am aware of the reason to *question* a monkey that is not normally a poster here.....no worries though, I'm one of the good guys   

Carry on - Justice for Natalee!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: June 22, 2009, 03:53:22 PM »

KTF   - I really screwed up that quote stack....sorry bout that. 

I read here often to keep up with the latest developments but I do not post, just lurk....you are all very intelligent monkeys!  Because I do keep up in this thread, I am aware of the reason to *question* a monkey that is not normally a poster here.....no worries though, I'm one of the good guys   

Carry on - Justice for Natalee!

No worries Leroy..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.