April 27, 2024, 02:07:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421126 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2009, 08:27:54 PM »

He knew what he saw too!   

Yes ma'me he saw it at that exact time.  The look on his face says it all. jmo

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2009, 08:30:19 PM »

EVEN duh duh duh Dolph knew what he saw!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2009, 08:32:09 PM »

He knew what he saw too!   

Yes ma'me he saw it at that exact time.  The look on his face says it all. jmo

I agree!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2009, 08:32:14 PM »

Still here..Just really busy!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2009, 08:35:28 PM »

Good evening Monkeys. 

On Tim Miller, I tread lightly on that subject because I do believe Tim would say anything, take any kind of treatment, go to any extremes to find a missing person.  Just look at what that man put up with from Cindy Anthony.  I watched him break down on Nancy Grace's show but he still held his head high because he was determined to find Caylee.  Tim does have some problems which affects him in lots of ways plus he is not in the best of health.  He was sidelined by the Persistance and left out in the cold.  In plain english "HE WAS USED AND HOOD-WINKED".  jmo

I think so too Blue Moon! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2009, 08:37:16 PM »

I don't believe Tim Miller left that boat without challenging John Silvetti.  

Tim Miller is a father who lost his daughter, and walked in the shoes of a parent NOT KNOWING where his daughter was.

Tim Miller is a Texan!

Logic dictates!

JMO

Texasmom

When Tim Miller's concern regarding the happenings encompassing the trap is considered ...

1.  Why was Tim Miller ... in Feburary, 2008 ... continuing to allow his organization to be used for the accepting of donations for the furthing of the search effort ... the furthering of the search effort that never happened?

2.  Why did Tim Miller have further professional dealings with John Silvetti in regards to the TES organization right up until this year?

If there was a possibility that that remains of my loved one was in that trap ... I would have felt sooo betrayed.

Janet

I don't know Janet, I wish I did!  I'm very upset about all of this!  I did email some of my questions to Tim Miller a while back, and never received a response. 

WARNING:  Pure speculation....
For Tim Miller to have disassociated himself with the mission while it was still ongoing...well it would have raised a lot of questions.  We all know that everyone on board the Persistance was required to sign a non disclosure agreement.  Rather than raise questions, that answering could land him in court...the association continued; and the services now are being contributed in return? 

1.  I also emailed Tim Miller and ... no response.

2.  Your speculation regarding a confidentiality agreement would make sense in regards to Tim Miller's silence but ... Tim's connection with the receiving of search effort donations in February, 2008 and ... his ongoing professional relationship with John Silvetti implies there may have been an understanding.

Personally ... I would have walked away on December 30, 2007 and ... not looked back.  John Silvetti would have been history in the life of Tamikosmom.  Justice for Natalee and loyalty to Beth would have dictated it.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2009, 08:41:28 PM »

I think it would be very interesting to know what the conversation was between Tim and Dave when they were checking out that false lead that required them to be removed from that boat.  My belief is Tim Miller did not hold back and told Dave exactly what he saw.  Tim knew what he saw and to this day he has not come out and openly said any different.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2009, 08:44:02 PM »

I don't believe Tim Miller left that boat without challenging John Silvetti.  

Tim Miller is a father who lost his daughter, and walked in the shoes of a parent NOT KNOWING where his daughter was.

Tim Miller is a Texan!

Logic dictates!

JMO

Texasmom

When Tim Miller's concern regarding the happenings encompassing the trap is considered ...

1.  Why was Tim Miller ... in Feburary, 2008 ... continuing to allow his organization to be used for the accepting of donations for the furthing of the search effort ... the furthering of the search effort that never happened?

2.  Why did Tim Miller have further professional dealings with John Silvetti in regards to the TES organization right up until this year?

If there was a possibility that that remains of my loved one was in that trap ... I would have felt sooo betrayed.

Janet

I don't know Janet, I wish I did!  I'm very upset about all of this!  I did email some of my questions to Tim Miller a while back, and never received a response. 

WARNING:  Pure speculation....
For Tim Miller to have disassociated himself with the mission while it was still ongoing...well it would have raised a lot of questions.  We all know that everyone on board the Persistance was required to sign a non disclosure agreement.  Rather than raise questions, that answering could land him in court...the association continued; and the services now are being contributed in return? 

1.  I also emailed Tim Miller and ... no response.

2.  Your speculation regarding a confidentiality agreement would make sense in regards to Tim Miller's silence but ... Tim's connection with the receiving of search effort donations in February, 2008 and ... his ongoing professional relationship with John Silvetti implies there may have been an understanding.

Personally ... I would have walked away on December 30, 2007 and ... not looked back.  John Silvetti would have been history in the life of Tamikosmom.  Justice for Natalee and loyalty to Beth would have dictated it.

Janet

I understand your point, and I agree.  I would have walked away too, not completely however until I told Natalee's parents EVERYTHING I knew.

However, men are different than us Janet.  Perhaps since the Persistence "mission" had benefited from contributions through TES, Tim thought that they should repay those benefits in searches for other missing people?  It's just a thought.  I've tried to reason this every possible way, and that's the only thing that comes close to making sense to me.  It may be totally wrong, but it's a possibility in my mind.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2009, 08:46:24 PM »

DIL and son just arrived with Chinese food.  My part ... rice and tea.

I am not crazy about Chinese food but ... when I do not have to cook ... I do not complain.

Janet
5:45 PM

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2009, 08:47:52 PM »

I think it would be very interesting to know what the conversation was between Tim and Dave when they were checking out that false lead that required them to be removed from that boat.  My belief is Tim Miller did not hold back and told Dave exactly what he saw.  Tim knew what he saw and to this day he has not come out and openly said any different.

I can't reconcile the fact that if Tim Miller believes Natalee Holloway was potentially in that trap,Silvetti let's ALE secure the contents & take off and you continue to associate with Silvetti & Schaefer...There are other people that can help Tim Miller.No?JMOO

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2009, 08:48:51 PM »

DIL and son just arrived with Chinese food.  My part ... rice and tea.

I am not crazy about Chinese food but ... when I do not have to cook ... I do not complain.

Janet
5:45 PM

Have a great dinner and visit with your family!  Good for you!    

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2009, 08:49:37 PM »

Hi Blue Moon

How is your sister?  How are you?

Hugs

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2009, 08:52:49 PM »

This is important dialogue and i do appreciate everyone's candor.We may have different opinions & Views but,i know where your hearts are at..Tm,Tamikosmom,Blue Moon...

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2009, 08:54:59 PM »

I can't reconcile the fact that if Tim Miller believes Natalee Holloway was potentially in that trap,Silvetti let's ALE secure the contents & take off and you continue to associate with Silvetti & Schaefer...There are other people that can help Tim Miller.No?JMOO

You've looked at a lot of things regarding Silvetti and Schaefer on the internet, how many searches have you come across that they assisted TES with BEFORE the Persistence mission?

Maybe we should ask if they have charged for their assistance in the searches they've helped TES with.  That might speak volumes.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2009, 08:58:07 PM »

DON'T MISS DANA PRETZER TONIGHT - COMING UP IN A COUPLE MINUTES!!!
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2009, 08:58:42 PM »

This is important dialogue and i do appreciate everyone's candor.We may have different opinions & Views but,i know where your hearts are at..Tm,Tamikosmom,Blue Moon...

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

an angelic monkey

Exactly!  I'm just putting my thoughts out here.  I don't expect anyone to agree, and would hope everyone would say what they think too!

It's all about JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!

Thank you KTF.

an angelic monkey

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2009, 09:15:04 PM »

Hi Blue Moon

How is your sister?  How are you?

Hugs

Janet

sister is fine-minus her head of hair today.  Doctor told her to shave it off so they did not have to.  Guess he hates to see a woman cry.
I am fine.  Friday's surgery, according to the doctor, should go just fine.  We are holding him to that statement.  He is from a big clinic in Atlanta, came here in Feb. of this year to slow down his pace cause he was overwhelmed in Atlanta.  He has done this surgery here I think 20 times since Feb. so I guess he did not go far enough.  Before him anyone here would have to go to Nashville to Vanderbilt University Hosp. and now we can stay here and have these types of surgery.  So sister is positive and fully trusts this doctor.  Will update you Friday afternoon.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2009, 09:15:30 PM »

4 years has come and gone. I just feel now is the time for the family to simply come out swinging and tell EVERYTHING they know and let the chips fall where they may. No more waiting for the FBI/State Department/CIA/US Government or anyone else to break the big story or "solve" the case. No more expecting Aruba or the Dutch from pursuing ANYTHING. No more waiting for someone to "trip up" joran.

NO MORE!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2009, 09:19:37 PM »

4 years has come and gone. I just feel now is the time for the family to simply come out swinging and tell EVERYTHING they know and let the chips fall where they may. No more waiting for the FBI/State Department/CIA/US Government or anyone else to break the big story or "solve" the case. No more expecting Aruba or the Dutch from pursuing ANYTHING. No more waiting for someone to "trip up" joran.

NO MORE!

I agree Wreck.  It is time to put it ALL out there, EVERYTHING.  Isn't there a statue of limitations on murder in Aruba?  Seven years?  They are just waiting this out for the 7 year mark.  SPILL EVERYTHING NOW.  They have nothing to lose at this point.  Aruba is never going to return Natalee to her family and homeland, NEVER.  Justice has long past for Natalee and it is time for the world to know what these people did to this family.  Screw the FBI, they can't do a damn thing to change anything concerning this case.  Their hands are tied.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2009, 09:20:42 PM »

NO MORE!

I AGREE!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.