April 27, 2024, 01:48:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421118 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2009, 11:47:11 AM »

Edit to change January 2008 to February 2008 per Janet's request

Thank you.

I promise never again to bother Klaas or mods in regards to editing or deleting my posts.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2009, 12:07:21 PM »

I just want to say that this is a discussion board and a discussion about Dave's motivation is certainly
not throwing Dave under the bus.
This discussion is not encouraged by anyone.....most certainly not by Beth.....as speculated on other boards.

For me personnally,there are things i find hard to reconcile,in terms of Dave & Tim's continued relationship with people who've been shown to not have Justice for Natalee at the forfront.I'm struggling with it..If,by some grand scheme there is a plan for these associations,GREAT.If not i'm still very troubled as to why...JMOO

Keepthefaith ... my sentiments exactly.

It breaks my heart but ... if Kyle Kingman is not given a pass without answers to hard questions which involve his ongoing relationship with John Silvetti following the events encompassing the trap ... then Tim Miller cannot be given a pass just because he is Tim Miller.

Bottom Line:  Justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family is where it is at.

Janet

_______

Kyle Kingman:

1.  Internet posts reveal that Kyle was troubled by John Silvetti regarding the events encompassing the contents of the trap (internet posts)
2.  Kyle backtracks
3.  Kyle has an on-going professional relationship with John Silvetti (Norway/Egypt).

Tim Miller:
1.  According to Kyle Kingman's own words it is revealed that Tim Miller was troubled by John Silvetti regarding the events encompassing the contents of the trap
2.  Tim is silent.
3.  Tim has an on-going professinal relationship with John Silvetti (TES).

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2009, 12:24:04 PM »

I just want to say that this is a discussion board and a discussion about Dave's motivation is certainly
not throwing Dave under the bus.
This discussion is not encouraged by anyone.....most certainly not by Beth.....as speculated on other boards.

For me personnally,there are things i find hard to reconcile,in terms of Dave & Tim's continued relationship with people who've been shown to not have Justice for Natalee at the forfront.I'm struggling with it..If,by some grand scheme there is a plan for these associations,GREAT.If not i'm still very troubled as to why...JMOO

Keepthefaith ... my sentiments exactly.

It breaks my heart but ... if Kyle Kingman is not given a pass without answers to hard questions which involve his ongoing relationship with John Silvetti following the events encompassing the trap ... then Tim Miller cannot be given a pass just because he is Tim Miller.

Bottom Line:  Justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family is where it is at.

Janet

_______

Kyle Kingman:

1.  Internet posts reveal that Kyle was troubled by John Silvetti regarding the events encompassing the contents of the trap (internet posts)
2.  Kyle backtracks
3.  Kyle has an on-going professional relationship with John Silvetti (Norway/Egypt).

Tim Miller:
1.  According to Kyle Kingman's own words it is revealed that Tim Miller was troubled by John Silvetti regarding the events encompassing the contents of the trap
2.  Tim is silent.
3.  Tim has an on-going professinal relationship with John Silvetti (TES).

It is very hard for me to reconcile the associations.I could be completely wrong and they are associating with these people for a purpose.Do i see the reason why at this time?NO..Will there be one.I hope & pray!If not...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2009, 01:22:21 PM »

It is very hard for me to reconcile the associations.I could be completely wrong and they are associating with these people for a purpose.Do i see the reason why at this time?NO..Will there be one.I hope & pray!If not...

Keepthefaith

I would love to believe that both Tim Miller and Kyle Kingman have underlying reasons for their ongoing financially beneficial relationship with John Silvetti following the recovery of the contents of the trap.

Considering I do not have a clue what may be taking place behind the scenes ... my prayer is that both these men have come forward and revealed all to the FBI regarding a furthering of the Aruban coverup agenda which took place when John Silvetti afforded the enemy complete trust in regards to what may have been the remains of an American citizen named Natalee Holloway.

Janet
_________

1.  KYLE KINGMAN - JOHN SILVETTI

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:  Kyle Kingman:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs (December 30/07). It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman  Sorry for dissapearing for so long. I've been traveling quite a bit to a few places, then to Norway, and am now in Cairo for about 5 weeks. I'll be headed to Lafayette when I get done in Egypt and will be in close contact with John then. I'll provide an update when I'm able. I hope you're all well.

Kingman Geophysical Solutions

Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Ormen Lange Excavation -North Sea, Norway

Ormen Lange deep sea pipeline excavation monitoring. Working in conjunction with Oceaneering, SRD, and Fugro Norway on board the Island Valiant. Magnum working class ROV and high-resolution multibeam sonar. StatoilHydro, AGR Drilling.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://geosolutions.blogspot.com/2008/07/ormen-lange-excavation-north-sea-norway.html

The Travels and Thoughts of Kyle Kingman

Through Skøyen Station - Norway, 12-July 2008

I called Knut Landstad, who was my point of contact in Oslo to let him know I was leaving the airport ...

The offshore project manager, John told me ....

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/2008/08/through-skyen-station-norway-12-july.html

The Travels and Thoughts of Kyle Kingman

Ulsteinvik to Cairo- 24-July

It’s 0200 hrs local time. Walking off the plane… “At least it’s not as hot as UAE”, I think to myself. “Please God; let my driver be waiting for me”. I was contacted about 12 hours earlier in Norway by a Dutch agent who needed me in Cairo ASAP and they were not afraid to pay a high price to get me here. All I know is there was to be a driver waiting for me. I don’t know who the client is, what the job is, what I’m doing in Egypt, or if I will even be staying in Egypt ...

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/2008/08/ulsteinvik-to-cairo-24-july.html

2.  TIM MILLER - JOHN SILVETTI

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.

On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area …

TES - DONATIONS

THE SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

Kyle Kingman – 02/15/08:  Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: "Holloway search".

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out:

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email:
donate@texasequusearch.org

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/support-effort.html

TES - RESOURCES AND MANPOWERS

December 09, 2008

Tim Miller and John Silvetti from the Silvetti Group out of Louisiana, will be in Yankeetown, Florida to search for the two men missing since their plane lost radar contact with officials. Darien Peckham and Zachary Schlitt were headed to Vandenberg Airport, Tampa, Florida and never reached their destination. We will post more details regarding this search at a later date.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

December 12, 2008

Texas EquuSearch was successful in locating the A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld. Our hearts and prayers go out to the family and friends of this young man. TES would like to thank John Silvetti and the Silvetti group from Louisiana and Dennis and Tammy Watters and also the Texas Parks and Wildlife personnel for their roles in helping Texas EquuSearch locate A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/01/bergfeld-chase-richland-chambers-reservoir-tx-missing-121308/

February 22, 2009

As of 10:15 pm, Texas EquuSearch has been joined in the search for Dr. Zella by the Silvetti Group and Legacy Offshore Divers & Construction Company, both out of Louisiana. We will continue searching tonight, as long as possible.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/02/search-for-missing-kayaker-in-seabrook-tx-tes-needs-searchers/

February 24, 2009

On Monday, five different groups were using sonar equipment to scan the bottom of Clear Lake — League City, Nassau Bay, the Montgomery County Constable’s office and The Silvetti Group and Legacy Offshore Divers & Construction Co., both of Louisiana, Black said. Equusearch said the sonar teams and divers will work through most of Monday night.

“The winds have not let up on us to allow us to do anything much until now,” Black said Monday afternoon.

The search will continue on Tuesday beginning at 8 a.m. Volunteers are needed and encouraged to visit the command center located at the Clear Lake Park boat ramp on NASA Parkway in Seabrook.

At about 10:15 p.m. Sunday, the search team was joined by The Silvetti Group and Legacy arrived with divers, who began searching shortly thereafter and continued diving until about 5 a.m. Monday.

http://www.hcnonline.com/articles/2009/02/24/bay_area_citizen/news/2kayak26.txt

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2009, 02:12:40 PM »

Hotshot appears to play a major role in diverting focus away from the furthering of the Aruban coverup agenda by John Silvetti?

When Hotshot's own words of January, 2009 are considered ... it can be assumed that she was still in touch with Dave Holloway.

Janet

++++++

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru
« Reply #258 on: November 22, 2008, 02:53:44 AM »

CAPS knows Silvetti from me  Silvetti did do the pond and then they wouldnt let him back in after all the maps were made of the pond.  About Jossy, i know nothing about that.  I was the one who told CAPS to go to the ship and wait for John.  And I do know who CAPS is.  This boat that may have taken the trap away, if anything was the Gottenbos boat.  I too feel that they have what they needed to bring home, and thats why we hear nothing.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.240

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 -
« Reply #835 on: January 13, 2009, 10:04:13 AM »

I dont need to prove things to you. I told you I got CAPS to silvetti, I got CAPS to DAVE ..... then later on CAPS gave me Silvettis number. That is all there is to it. I didnt inject myself, I got them in touch with who they needed to get in touch with. Not a big deal.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.msg624464#msg624464

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru
« Reply #258 on: November 22, 2008, 02:53:44 AM »

I was the one who told CAPS to go to the ship and wait for John.  And I do know who CAPS is.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.240

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #202 on: December 04, 2008, 03:07:37 AM »

... You guys are going to look really silly in the end for downing the people like silvetti, and Kyle, and CAPS. There must be more to do with your time then pick on the ones who actually go out of their way to help. I do not see anyone here going out there to actually help as these people did ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.msg565899#msg565899

Hotshot
Lively Case Discussion #486 7/3 - 7/4/2006
« Reply #835 on: July 05, 2006, 03:41:17 AM »

Tylergal:  Hotshot, how did we find out about the blond and the late-night partying our Sporter is doing now?  Of course, I understand if you cannot divulge that, but we sure do want to know all we can about this evil critter.

Hotshot:  A friend of mine lives there and works at the marriott.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=40.msg8019#msg8019

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 -
« Reply #498 on: January 08, 2009, 09:15:29 AM »

Beth is a very good woman, don't get me wrong, but what is OK with her doesn't mean the rest of the family is OK with it.  The movie coming out is one of those things.  Dave doesn't want the lifetime movie.  He says enough is enough, "Thats my little girl".

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4351.msg617348;topicseen#msg617348

_____

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2009, 02:15:04 PM »

never lift the pressure of evil island
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2009, 03:36:28 PM »

MARK PURCELL - JULIA RENFRO - ROBIN AND DAVE HOLLOWAY

ROBIN HOLLOWAY
December, 2007

Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something. As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2009, 03:57:21 PM »

While upholding Mark Purcell and Julia Renfro ... Robin Holloway's words did not reflect John Q. Kelly's take of the meeting which Dave and Beth had with the Aruban "powers that be" in regard to the rearrest of Joran, Deepak and Satish in November, 2007.

Remember ... the rearrest that took place following ten Aruban attorneys agreeing that there was sufficient evidence to detain.  Well ... ten Aruban attorneys got it wrong.

Janet

++++++

ROBIN HOLLOWAY
December, 2007

Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something. As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

'On the Record w/ Greta' - December 4, 2007

Holloway Attorney: 'Extraordinarily Painful'

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY ATTORNEY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him (Hans Mo) Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new ...

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So you can say with 100 percent certainly there's nothing new, right?

KELLY:  I can say it with 99 percent.  ... I think it was disappointing to me and actually extraordinarily painful and almost cruel for Beth and Dave after being down there.

They'd like to get some answers and they'd like to see some progress made.  And it's not fair to bring them down there with the false promises, with raised expectations, sort of a dog and pony show down there with no substance.

And it was — it just really took whatever spirit, almost, that Beth and Dave had left, went through that this weekend. It was really — it was terribly painful, for lack of a better expression.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

'On the Record w/ Greta' - November 27, 2007

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Breaking news from Aruba, Joran van der Sloot ordered to stay behind bars for at least eight more days. Now, the Kalpoe brothers already got the same news last week. Now, all three suspects were re-arrested. Why? The prosecutor has now charged all three with voluntary manslaughter of Natalee Holloway.

HANS MOS, ARUBA'S CHIEF PROSECUTOR: And this decision to re-arrest these three suspects was a decision taken by 10 lawyers, by 10 lawyers sitting around a table (INAUDIBLE) whole afternoon, being presented the new material.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

ABC NEWS - GMA - November 27, 2007

Hans Mos, Aruba's chief prosecutor, told ABC News he believes the the new evidence makes the case against the three men stronger than it was two years.

"We are convinced if we had had this evidence we have now they would not have been released by the court at that time," Mos said.

http://sendtofriend.abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3912737

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2009, 04:33:50 PM »

Posted only for the connection to Thailand:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525866,00.html

Autopsy Finds David Carradine Did Not Commit Suicide

So I wonder what did happen to him. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2009, 04:47:11 PM »

It appears that Dave Holloway has connections with ATA/AHATA.  It appears that Dave Holloway has connections with the enemy who has been a participant in prevented justice from the getgo.

Logic dictates that a "sizeable" donation from Aruba’s Minister of Tourism and Transportation, Edison Briesen, would not be about exposing the truth encompassing what happened to his daughter on the morning of May 30, 2005.

Janet

+++++++++

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.   So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

August 30, 2006
ARE ALL BLOGS CREATED EQUAL? THE FINAL CHAPTER
By Meri, Aruban Boycott Contributor

There is a poster on the Internet who goes by the handle MIP6. He has posted on several different sites, blogs and message boards. MIP6's true name is Mark Purcell and he is the Director of Operations for The Aruba Marriott Hotel. His wife Marlene Purcell is a member of the Aruban Tourist Board and they are both friends and partners of Julia Renfro.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006/08/are-all-blogs-created-equal-final.html

Page 158:
  The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media. And to combat us.

Aruba
US still drives business to Aruba after Holloway case closed
By Hazel Heyer | Jan 16, 2008
Nassau, Bahamas (eTN) -

eTN: What message do you have for the US travelers?

Briesen: We’ve received support from the CTO and the CHA through the years, with sustaining the US market, our loyal clients for over 30 years. Three of four visitors to Aruba are Americans. This is a case that boggles us. But we’d like to forget and move on.

http://www.eturbonews.com/865/us-still-drives-business-aruba-after-holloway-case-closed

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2009, 04:55:37 PM »

John Silvetti

" Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount."

Question is...What ever happened to this raising a sizable amount???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2009, 04:59:59 PM »

John Silvetti

" Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount."

So is it fair to say Dave put Silvetti in contact with this person(Likely Briesen)after the cage discovery and recovery??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2009, 05:26:33 PM »

John Silvetti

So is it fair to say Dave put Silvetti in contact with this person(Likely Briesen)after the cage discovery and recovery??

... or the monies raised by the outreach for financial support which would underwrite a further search effort by John Silvetti ... a further search effort that never happened.

Janet

+++++++

OUTREACH BY JOHN SILVETTI

BFN
Quote from: LegallyLex on April 03, 2008, 07:42:52 PM

John, a lot of BFN posters have asked me how much money would be needed to complete the search. Can you provide an estimate on what amount would be needed?

John: It is very difficult to say, since Louis has not selected a ROV vessel and we do not know how much of a humanitarian discount we can count on by the vessel and ROV owners, but my guess is that we will be looking at around 1 million dollars.

OUTREACH BY KYLE KINGMAN

THE SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

Kyle Kingman – 02/15/08
:  Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: "Holloway search".

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out:

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email:
donate@texasequusearch.org

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/support-effort.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2009, 05:29:47 PM »

John Silvetti

Keepthefaith

You got it right!

Janet

______

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.   So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2009, 05:40:25 PM »

What am i missing?What's the purpose of setting up a meeting between Briesen and Silvetti after the cage discovery/recovery??They were down in Aruba for 4 to 5 months for what?Why would you ask for a sizable donation "IF" you've already been searching/mapping those waters for 4 to 5 months."IF" you weren't searching for Natalee Holloway what exactly were you doing down there.Maybe i'm slow but,something just isn't adding up for me.Don't know what it is but..Time will tell!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2009, 06:03:22 PM »

What am i missing?What's the purpose of setting up a meeting between Briesen and Silvetti after the cage discovery/recovery??They were down in Aruba for 4 to 5 months for what?Why would you ask for a sizable donation "IF" you've already been searching/mapping those waters for 4 to 5 months."IF" you weren't searching for Natalee Holloway what exactly were you doing down there.Maybe i'm slow but,something just isn't adding up for me.Don't know what it is but..Time will tell!

The following words of John Silvetti's implies future search effort was being anticipated for which donations were required.

Remember it was claimed there were still more targets that required investigation.

Janet

++++++

OUTREACH BY JOHN SILVETTI

BFN
Quote from: LegallyLex on April 03, 2008, 07:42:52 PM

John, a lot of BFN posters have asked me how much money would be needed to complete the search. Can you provide an estimate on what amount would be needed?

John: It is very difficult to say, since Louis has not selected a ROV vessel and we do not know how much of a humanitarian discount we can count on by the vessel and ROV owners, but my guess is that we will be looking at around 1 million dollars.

Holloway searchers need help
Thursday, February 28, 2008 | 8:21 PM

By Cynthia CisnerosKEMAH, TX (KTRK) -- It's been almost three years since Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba on a class trip.

But searchers have not given up hope.

A Kemah businessman has been on the front lines of the search for Natalee, spending over a million dollars of his own money. Over the past four months, he's paid for an underwater search.

The morning we were there, Louis Schafer was signing a wire transfer for $250,000. The money used to operate a sophisticated, deep sea survey boat, named the Persistence.

"I've dedicated a million dollars, I've gone way above that," said Louis Schafer of Underwater Expeditions. "I feel like it's time to ask for help from the American people that want to see this case solved."

The Persistence has been used every day since November to survey the ocean floor near Aruba. It uses remote operated vehicles, called ROVs, to sweep the ocean depths. What they've been able to accomplish is astounding.

"By Friday, we will have surveyed the entire 50-square mile off Aruba," Schafer said. "We have identified at least 60 of the targets. we have about 150 more targets to inspect."

Natalee Holloway traveled to Aruba two years ago to celebrate her high school graduation and disappeared. Natalee was last seen with Joran Van der Sloot who says he does not know what happened to her.

Schafer made a fortune in the deep sea diving business for oil rig removal and installation. He had access to unique technology and a team of experts that could find just about anything.
"So we have completely mapped the ocean floor, we know every object that's there, we know every object that could be a container holding her in the sea," he said.

A relentless search Schafer and his team say will stop, if they don't get more funding.

"And we all feel, I'm speaking from everybody on the team, that she's in one of the targets we have not looked at yet," Tim Trahan of Underwater Expeditions said. "We can't stop. I go to sleep at night thinking we've located it, we just need to get to it."

The search of the rest of those targets will stop this week. For more information on how you can help,

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: June 11, 2009, 06:08:39 PM »

It should be noted that at the end of February, 2008 ... Tim Miller was upholding John Silvetti and Louis Schaefer in raising funds for a future search of the uninvestigated targets.

Janet

++++++ 

On the Record w / Greta - February 27, 2008

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH:
The report we got is the DNA that came back did not match Natalee's DNA and when we located that it looked like more than just a piece of cloth and I mean we, we felt as though we seen a skull in there. We got the Aruba authorities involved, they felt there was something in there, we dove on it and the thing is that's only 1 of over 170 targets out there we still have to investigate, so we've got a lot of work ahead of us.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: June 11, 2009, 06:25:20 PM »

Keepthefaith

Check of the dates of the quotes I submitted.  Outreaches for donations occured just prior to the Persistence leaving Aruba and following the departure.

Janet

+++++++++

The Search for Natalee Holloway
XVIII. Sonar Search Complete
 Update: Mon 03-March 1345 hrs

With the sonar search completed, the RV Persistence sets sail heading to its home port in Louisiana. With mixed emotions, the search team returns home. When we arrived in Aruba in mid-December we were mentally prepared to return home either having found Natalee, or after having exhausted all possibilities in the quest to find her. It is difficult going home with many questions left unanswered and so many sonar targets remaining to be explored. Our comfort lies in knowledge that we have done the best job we could, that we can return to dive on the remaining targets when funded, and that answers may come in time. We feel that the search is not over but rather entering a new phase. We are thankful for the outpouring of generosity, love, support, and prayers throughout the entire search effort.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/xviii-sonar-search-complete.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: June 11, 2009, 06:41:45 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE - THE DEPARTURE

Dana Pretzer Show - February 26th 2008

ART WOOD:  Hi Dana, I appreciate you having me on.

Quite frankly, we have some bad news regarding the search for Natalee. As you may or may not know, John Silvetti and his company and the crew of the Persistence has been searching since before Christmas. They have completed an underwater survey, a grid of all the territory they're going to search off the coast of Aruba. They've identified over 100 possible targets that could be Natalee on the ocean floor. They're trying to narrow that list to 30 or 40 more likely targets, they can dive on them however John has informed us that they have run out of money. Actually, if they can't come up with some donations within the next week to 10 days, they're going to be bringing the boat home.

It doesn't mean we're going to give up, the targets are marked and we're going to make every attempt to get the resources together to dive on these targets.

However, Dave Holloway has as we speak been talking to various officials and even asking the arubans to chip in to pay for the expenses. The cost of fuel and everything for the Persistence, it's cost them over a million $ already and without some charitable contributions, we're going to have to abandon the search at this time. Without contributions, Persistence is coming home and I'm very, very disappointed at that. It would be a tragic end to this mission. We need the search completed even if the chances of finding Natalee are dim, we will never know until we dive on those targets.

Transcript Credit:  Heli

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/02/26/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-tuesday-february-26th-at-9pm-eastern-guests-include-pat-brown-robert-peters-christopher-lyons-art-wood-and-scared-monkeys/

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: June 11, 2009, 07:02:05 PM »

The Million Dollar question...What are they waiting for??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.